Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (17264 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

I'm baffled myself cheesy

Cause I see them saying they don't believe in God.

Now money don show! They are no where to be found!

angry
lol fear of the unknownundecided maybe they think the op is a yahoo yahoo boy lipsrsealed
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

Every woman wants what's good for herself likewise a man too. But the most handsome man if he decides not to be educated and also decides to be poor? That's his problem and his decision.
Because God has given everybody the mandate to be great and have dominion over lesser things and animals in life, by if such person was either unfortunate to be born in a family that don't believe in education or the person was somewhat lazy to educate himself and re-brand himself, well I won't blame any woman who wouldn't want him

The way I look and behave years back is different and more refined now. I use to stammer before in every sentence I say but today I speak fluently. And I appear more exotic. You know why? Because I vow to myself I want to be and appear the best I can be. I want to be a fluent speaker, so stammer get behind me! I prayed about it and started understanding myself and dig deep of why do I stammer. I found the answer and I completely destroyed it.
I'm a graduate because my forced me to take jamb, if not I would have been a stark illiterate sewing people's clothes for peanuts.
I decided to train myself in some aspects of my life and my mum also added her own into my life, coupled with God's protection and Grace. There are lots of woman and even like me out there. For me to go through life and re-brand myself, do u think I would want to marry a stark illiterate because he's handsome?
Hell no!
There are stark illiterate men out there who have money and they are very fine, but unfortunately I can't marry such men because our thinking won't be the same. His thought process about handling marriage and women will be low, and I bet u he won't be able to contain his anger , it will be his Law in the house and no other. And lemme tell you, women like me don't believe in its either your Law or no other. I have a say in the union as well. But he wouldnt see it that way.
That's why most women would rather choose an educated, successful man or even with potentials, whether fine or excessively ugly to an illiterate man who is either successful or poor.
Because of the mindset. Everything is not all about money.

If not? All the women, Op has met should have quickly said yes! I accept and sell their future for a pot of porridge. That's the plain truth.
A Ghana lady asked how much in dollars? She weigh the odds and feel mehn I can't sell my future and present for some thousands of naira. Hell no!

So Op should start talking in dollars, maybe women will rush and take up his offer.

You didn't stop stammering because you figured it out or because you got refined or re-branded or educated, ma. You got refined because God healed you, and God could heal anyone, too, whether educated or uneducated. That's what I am saying:

victorian:

For me to go through life and re-brand myself, do u think I would want to marry a stark illiterate because he's handsome?
Hell no!

You're simply objectifying intelligence here, not much difference. If he's not intelligent and... then I cannot marry him, hahaha. Just because money isn't among your must-haves doesn't mean you're not entering the contract on your must-haves. It's just something else now, not money, you know and you are still not saying that you can marry a poor wretch which reinforces the position of money on even the most conservative leaning females. So how are you different from a lady who says "he must have money, very handsome, religious etc, etc" It's the same thing, you see, you simply ommited one.

Most people on NL are males so you don't expect him to meet a partner here so easily especially when he gives an extra weird condition; even in advanced countries, the vast majority of users who surf the web are males so it doesn't invalidate my opinion. Since you admitted no to my hypothetical question, too, I think we're on the same page, haha. I'm not saying it is wrong to look out for must-haves in a suitor, I'm only arguing against the decision to check out eventually.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

I'm baffled myself cheesy

Cause I see them saying they don't believe in God.

Now money don show! They are no where to be found!

angry
Lol, you are funny ehn. Most Nigerian ladies are traditional, atheism aside.

No right thinking lady wants to end up in a marriage where you do all marriage rites etc with your family involved , give birth to a child and after some months get divorced without the child.

Even the ones life happened to, would give anything to do it well all over again.

I think the OP should extend his search to ladies outside Nigeria, the whites especially, they seem to be more liberal when it comes to marriage.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

You don't need a wedding to have a child. You don't even have to copulate, looks like you're threading a somewhat emotional and long area that has many possibilities. Look for a woman who would be willing to donate her eggs and a surrogate willing to carry the baby to terms. Why are you going through the marriage route since you call yourself an atheist? Is it really necessary?

Sure, it would be more expensive but I don't think you...

Bro u think I would go through this long and expensive route to get a child if I wanted a child? At least I know where to adopt.
But I need a legal child. That's the requirement to retain an inheritance.

Is there any way one can have a legal child without wedding?

I am to get married, do wedding have a child before my family see me as responsible and worthy to take over my inheritance and if I don't do that, the inheritance will be tranfered to my half blood.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, you are funny ehn. Most Nigerian ladies are traditional, atheism aside.

No right thinking lady wants to end up in a marriage where you do all marriage rites etc with your family involved , give birth to a child and after some months get divorced without the child.

Even the ones life happened to, would give anything to do it well all over again.

I think the OP should extend his search to ladies outside Nigeria, the whites especially, they seem to be more liberal when it comes to marriage.

That's true.

You are right.

No woman in Nigeria would want to go through such kind of ordeal in the name of contract marriage. Even abroad, the white women will collect their kids after divorce proceedings. No woman will conveniently leave her child behind.

So Op, really think again and restrategise your plans all over again..

Lol
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
lol fear of the unknownundecided maybe they think the op is a yahoo yahoo boy lipsrsealed

Am telling you.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

And you honestly think, there is a woman in Nigeria willing to donate her eggs? Her eggs means one of her child o. For how much? Lemme ask Are u truly a Nigerian? Or do u honestly live in Nigeria? Cause it seems everyone is screaming woman love money, woman love money! Women can die because of money o! Just have money and women will starts falling on your laps! Lol! Really?

Anyways this scenario will make everyone understands, women no love money reach that level. Na men love money more than anything in this world, even more than themselves, aka money ritualists, killing women up and down cos of money.
Prostitutes won't agree. They will even call him, money ritualist and run. And he wants to use their womb.

So please let's tell him truth and stop sugar coating things.

it baffles me how Nigerian ladies will give birth to children then dump them in gutters and road sites and don't see anything wrong in such act but they see everything wrong in getting married (contract marriage) give birth and walk away from the marriage.

I've seen a lot of girls ready to do this but once I see a child is involved they shake their heads and say no.

I know nothing comes easy but I will get one..

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Babacele: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

it baffles me how Nigerian ladies will give birth to children then dump them in gutters and road sites and don't see anything wrong in such act but they see everything wrong in getting married (contract marriage) give birth and walk away from the marriage.

I've seen a lot of girls ready to do this but once I see a child is involved they shake their heads and say no.

let me tell you we Nigerians have our peculiarities ,and the reality is that the probability of getting a Naija lady to walk out of child in the name of a contract marriage is slim . Just go look for surrogate mothers if you no wan marry but if you want marry continue searching. Think there is a thread on that on NL.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Do you know why those kind of ladies will dump their child in gutters and road sides.
It's because the guys they dated and impregnated them, bailed out on them. In fact the guys who impregnated might have said some awful things to scatter their brain and mindset about what's real? And some guys might haveeven beaten them to a pulp and throw them out of his house.
Tell me how do u think such ladies will reason towards the child they are carrying in their womb? A nice boyfriend who came to them with sweet words, sweet raps and buy one or two things here and here. The ladies will feel he's God sent! Not knowing all he wants is unprotected sex, and NOT considering the consequences that she may become pregnant!
Some even promise marriage to these poor ladies and the ladies gullibly accept and believe in their hero, aka the boyfriend. all to feel skin to skin with these ladies. These boys can say anything on earth, even swear on their mother's grave, all to make these women believe, they will marry them.

Then out of the blues of saying I'm pregnant! Expecting to see smiles in their bf or fiance face but no smile was forth coming.
All they saw was instant rage or frown or glittering eyes, with an angry voice saying so u want to tie me down with a bastard!abi? You must be crazy! Now get out! You slut!
Your plan will not work!

And she will be like what's wrong with this guy. A resetting slap from her bf will shock to the marrow, followed by insults and probably beating from her by, thinking the beating will abort the baby, then finally throw her out!

Now tell me, how do u think such girls will feel towards the growing baby in her womb?

She is no longer in her right frame of mind. She will hate that child and throw it away.
Some will but not all will throw away. The ones who throw away and those ones who cannot feed themselves, how much more feed a baby. No money for antenatal, no food but just there waiting for the baby to pop out, so they can get rid of it. A hungry man is an angry man, even with women.

But what u are requesting for? Is that a woman in her right frame of mind and with her having possessions to money from her contract with you, will then give up her baby to you the father?

No Sir! It doesn't work like that. No woman in her right senses will do such!
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Victorian: how does gettin into a contract marriage means selling of one's future? Explain pls.

Blacksaints: looks, height, complexsion, infact physical appearance is not considered.

Few medicals will be considered. E.g. Her genotype. She must be AA. I'm AS.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Babacele:
let me tell you we Nigerians have our peculiarities ,and the reality is that the probability of getting a Naija lady to walk out of child in the name of a contract marriage is slim . Just go look for surrogate mothers if you no wan marry but if you want marry continue searching. Think there is a thread on that on NL.
Pls post d link to d thread here. Thanks
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Victorian: how does gettin into a contract marriage means selling of one's future? Explain pls.

Blacksaints: looks, height, complexsion, infact physical appearance is not considered.

OK I will explain.
Every action and consequences we make or take in this life, that has to do with a child, be it good or back bounces back on us or on our generation.

Most of us, the consequences our dad or grand dad or even great grand dad took in becoming the greatest Chief in his time, or greatest Alfa or strongest wrestler or richest man in the family or village by selling himself and his generation and lineage to lesser gods which has been haunting the family till date.
And that's what we call generational curse. Which plagues most homes and lives these days and it will continue if it's not broken or destroyed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
I have mine too but have broken out of the curse.

But why I said she will be selling her future is this : maybe she has been destined to have only one child in this life and she sees your proposal and she is like wow! I love this proposal and I will be rich afterwards, is it not just one child? I will have other children, lemme give him a child from my womb and collect my money after some few years of the contract marriage. It's a great deal.

Unknown to her, it's only one Child that's in her womb and that's all she's destined to have in life. She marries u. Bears the only one Child in her womb unknown to her ,give you and smile away to her parents house after collecting some thousands of naira.
Later she married another man, no child. The man gets angry, in-laws are angry, she's thrown out.
She marries again same thing. No child , she's thrown out.
Cause I have seen a woman like that but thank God she's now married to a divorced man who has 4 children from his first wife. No expectations again from her giving birth. The man knew her story and said I don't need any more kid, so I will marry you cos I love you as u are! He's 50years

Such men are rare except men in their 70s.

But she's comfortable. Now tell me, will such a woman be happy in life? Getting thrown out of marriages because of no child afterwards?

Men and women these days are clamoring for children be it single or married, they just MUST have child or children to complete their success in life, someone to continue their name and generation on earth. Some decides not to marry but that child or children, they must have! It's a must! Only very few don't need children in their lifetime but such people are not common.

Nobody knows how many children God has gifted them with.
So the one u have, or the eggs the woman have. They are not ready to dash it out in exchange for a pot of porridge. Cause we don't know how many God has blessed us with .

That's why I said they will be selling their future, if they agree to your terms. Even Oyibo woman won't agree. When they divorce a man, they carry all their children with them. Not one will be given to the man.

So what else are we still going back and forth for again?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Lol grin You must be one desperate Niggaundecided

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
Lol grin You must be one desperate Niggaundecided
Lol, didn't you read he is doing this for the sake of getting an inheritance.

Someone has a deadline to meet in a few months' time and you expect him to be choosy or picky with all the conditions he has laid out, instead of you to assist him in the ultimate search.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nanatrendy(f): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

Which one is Ghana again? I know she's from ghana

But Op wants any woman he can take to his family and present to them as his intending bride. And the woman must marry him and bear him a child, then after some years they can split. He will pay her off and collect his child.
So which one is she's from Ghana? undecided
As long as she's a woman, and she can give birth. She's qualified
And remember he didn't say a beautiful woman. He said any woman who doesn't believe in God. In quote.

A woman he met earlier screamed Jesus! When he told her what he wanted. And because she screamed Jesus! He cancelled her form. She's not qualified.

Women claiming online they don't believe in God, money don land o! grin

Where una dey? cheesy
madam don't get it twisted the fact that I asked a question doesn't mean am interested. First of all I am a Christian from a firm Christian home, mum is a deaconess in a well known strict pentecostal church in Ghana so it's not likely my family will accept op, secondly I know you may not like this but the truth is most ghanaian parents are likely to reject a nigerian in law you have a bad reputation, also it could be a scam or he could be a ritualist, last but not the least why would I wanna move in the direction everyone seems to be running away from? Leaving my well paid job behind for what? Charley all the screws in my head are intact. Am on this forum for the love of nigerian literature not to find a husband abeg. Once again if this is genuine op I wish you the very best in your search, if possible try and lower your standard, I know a couple that one is an atheist and the other is a Christian and they've been married for 10 years and still going strong the most important thing is to find someone who understands, respects you and is willing to take you for who you are. All the best wink

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nanatrendy:
madam don't get it twisted the fact that I asked a question doesn't mean am interested. First of all I am a Christian from a firm Christian home, mum is a deaconess in a well known strict pentecostal church in Ghana so it's not likely my family will accept op, secondly I know you may not like this but the truth is most ghanaian parents are likely to reject a nigerian in law you have a bad reputation, also it could be a scam or he could be a ritualist, last but not the least why would I wanna move in the direction everyone seems to be running away from? Leaving my well paid job behind for what? Charley all the screws in my head are intact. Am on this forum for the love of nigerian literature not to find a husband abeg. Once again if this is genuine op I wish you the very best in your search, if possible try and lower your standard, I know a couple that one is an atheist and the other is a Christian and they've been married for 10 years and still going strong the most important thing is to find someone who understands, respects you and is willing to take you for who you are. All the best wink

Oh OK. Thanks for clarifying your stand on his request.

It's well.

Op best of luck! Smiles.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Someone has a deadline to meet in a few months' time and you expect him to be choosy or picky with all the conditions he has laid out, instead of you to assist him in the ultimate search.
loz I'm not in Nigeria grin
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
loz I'm not in Nigerian. grin

Lol, Wetin you come be?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

Lol, Wetin you come be?
lol i don modified am already
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

OK I will explain.
Every action and consequences we make or take in this life, that has to do with a child, be it good or back bounces back on us or on our generation.

Most of us, the consequences our dad or grand dad or even great grand dad took in becoming the greatest Chief in his time, or greatest Alfa or strongest wrestler or richest man in the family or village by selling himself and his generation and lineage to lesser gods which has been haunting the family till date.
And that's what we call generational curse. Which plagues most homes and lives these days and it will continue if it's not broken or destroyed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
I have mine too but have broken out of the curse.

But why I said she will be selling her future is this : maybe she has been destined to have only one child in this life and she sees your proposal and she is like wow! I love this proposal and I will be rich afterwards, is it not just one child? I will have other children, lemme give him a child from my womb and collect my money after some few years of the contract marriage. It's a great deal.

Unknown to her, it's only one Child that's in her womb and that's all she's destined to have in life. She marries u. Bears the only one Child in her womb unknown to her ,give you and smile away to her parents house after collecting some thousands of naira.
Later she married another man, no child. The man gets angry, in-laws are angry, she's thrown out.
She marries again same thing. No child , she's thrown out.
Cause I have seen a woman like that but thank God she's now married to a divorced man who has 4 children from his first wife. No expectations again from her giving birth. The man knew her story and said I don't need any more kid, so I will marry you cos I love you as u are! He's 50years

Such men are rare except men in their 70s.

But she's comfortable. Now tell me, will such a woman be happy in life? Getting thrown out of marriages because of no child afterwards?

Men and women these days are clamoring for children be it single or married, they just MUST have child or children to complete their success in life, someone to continue their name and generation on earth. Some decides not to marry but that child or children, they must have! It's a must! Only very few don't need children in their lifetime but such people are not common.

Nobody knows how many children God has gifted them with.
So the one u have, or the eggs the woman have. They are not ready to dash it out in exchange for a pot of porridge. Cause we don't know how many God has blessed us with .

That's why I said they will be selling their future, if they agree to your terms. Even Oyibo woman won't agree. When they divorce a man, they carry all their children with them. Not one will be given to the man.

So what else are we still going back and forth for again?
Seems u can't make a post without bringing in God or whatever u call him.

Why will ur God give a woman more eggs and another woman just one egg then he is seen as 'a fair and just God'?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
lol i don modified am already

Hahahahahahahah, oh Lord!

You are just too funny! Lol

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
loz I'm not in Nigeria grin
You don't have to be now, you can help the OP oversee the search in Ghana or wherever you are, thank God for the internet.

I don't think the OP restricted the search to Nigerian females alone.

Assist a brother today.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SueZuckerberg: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Bro u think I would go through this long and expensive route to get a child if I wanted a child? At least I know where to adopt.
But I need a legal child. That's the requirement to retain an inheritance.

Is there any way one can have a legal child without wedding?

I am to get married, do wedding have a child before my family see me as responsible and worthy to take over my inheritance and if I don't do that, the inheritance will be tranfered to my half blood.

You're worried about your relatives' opinion on your marriage and kids instead of worrying more about your standing with God. What a world!!! Channel that energy to more productive things like, most importantly, God, Heaven, Hell, eternity, and your standing with God.

[quote author=GreatResearcher post=75383492] Is there any way one can have a legal child without wedding? [\quote]

The Nigerian constitution doesn't recognize children born out of wedlock, so how can you get a child without, at the very least, a court marriage? None!!
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahahah, oh Lord!

You are just too funny! Lol
lol
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by faithfull18(f): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
You type as if you're beautifulundecidedand sadly you ain't lipsrsealed you are one ugly duckling no apologies.
You better tell her your true intentions because the lady I saw there is truly beautiful and I love the way she writes.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by victorian(f): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Seems u can't make a post without bringing in God or whatever u call him.

Why will ur God give a woman more eggs and another woman just one egg then he is seen as 'a fair and just God'?

That's God for you. We can't question His choices.
And maybe He wants us to value what we have, that's why.

Cause if God gives every woman as many children as we all desire. We won't value children. We won't value what we have. We will be like shebi, we will have more.
But a fellow woman knows there are some women on earth with just only one child. We will be careful with ours.
I have a friend who aborted three foetus in school. Today she's married, very young girl of 22 years married to a 43 years old man but no kids. And this is their third year. The husband is perplexed, shebi she is very young? Why no child still? She has taken so many fertility pills and herbs but no child. She has done all the prayers on earth, still no child, she feels maybe God is punishing her the sins she committed. I simply told her to be patient. One day it will happen as God wills it. Thank God her husband is patient.

I have another friend, she and her husband very rich but they have just one son and they've have accepted their fate.

Clinton the former president of US has only one daughter. That's how God wants it.

So don't worry when your time is up and u meet with God face to face, please ask Him the question, He will probably give u the best answer to all your burning questions. Jeez!
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by BlackSaints: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

You don't have to be now, you can help the OP oversee the search in Ghana or wherever you are, thank God for the internet.

I don't think the OP restricted the search to Nigerian females alone.

Assist a brother today.
I'm not in Ghana eitherundecided with all the rituals saga going on in Nigeria? undecided
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
SueZuckerberg:

You're worried about your relatives' opinion on your marriage and kids instead of worrying more about your standing with God. What a world!!! Channel that energy to more productive things like, most importantly, God, Heaven, Hell, eternity, and your standing with God.

I am not worried about relatives. I am concerned about forfeitin my inheritance to someone else.

If u read my posts from 1st page u will see where I said dat court wedding is involved and that I don't want a child out of wedlock. So I don't understand ur question on having a child out of wedlock and Nigerian constitution

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
faithfull18:

You better tell her your true intentions because the lady I saw there is truly beautiful and I love the way she writes.
That lady is truly beautiful shocked shocked Nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
victorian:

That's God for you. We can't question His choices.
And maybe He wants us to value what we have, that's why.

Cause if God gives every woman as many children as we all desire. We won't value children. We won't value what we have. We will be like shebi, we will have more.
But a fellow woman knows there are some women on earth with just only one child. We will be careful with ours.
I have a friend who aborted three foetus in school. Today she's married, very young girl of 22 years married to a 43 years old man but no kids. And this is their third year. The husband is perplexed, shebi she is very young? Why no child still? She has taken so many fertility pills and herbs but no child. She has done all the prayers on earth, still no child, she feels maybe God is punishing her the sins she committed. I simply told her to be patient. One day it will happen as God wills it. Thank God her husband is patient.

I have another friend, she and her husband very rich but they have just one son and they've have accepted their fate.

Clinton the former president of US has only one daughter. That's how God wants it.

So don't worry when your time is up and u meet with God face to face, please ask Him the question, He will probably give u the best answer to all your burning questions. Jeez!
Did u meet him in person and he told u dat he wanted more children?

He might be that Clinton was ok with just a child. Don't attribute everytin to ur sky daddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Uyo / Come mingle with moi here @Naya / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.