Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

49cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 49cents's Profile / 49cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 82 pages)

Career / Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by 49cents(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerians making Nigeria proud.

The Europeans first took our best art works now they are taking out best artists and you are celebrating
Politics / Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by 49cents(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2021
seunmsg:
Sowore has finally lost it. There is absolutely no sense in the entire report. Anyway, he has an audience of haters to entertain and I’m sure they are happy with the rubbish that the report is all about.
Why should a poor country like Nigeria be allowing it's officials fly first class

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by 49cents(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Imagine........even the yoruba wife with paul never aimed splitting..........

Later.........peter,his useless uncle jude and lotta nyanmiris had come on here to rant how yoruba r not marriageable........shey e don clear ona eyes now

Very useless set of pple.........

I had rather matchet/shoot my daughter to death than have her bring an igbo guy to me as suitor

You equally and disgusting tribalistic
Politics / Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by 49cents(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
But treat IPOB and Igboho as criminals?

northerners will argue that Ipob and igboho have not surrendered
Crime / Re: Philips Nonny, Effeminate Man Beaten In Lagos (Photos) by 49cents(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Good...

Infact,he should thank his stars he didn't receive the undertaker kind of smack down upon his nyanch lipsrsealed

We are africans first before any other thing..Our society may have been so messed up already but showcasing such traits in an already battered society speaks alot of negative language lipsrsealed

Rubbish...

It's cowardly to harass a cross dresser but queue up for 1kg rice from politicians who loot the treasury without mercy

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by 49cents(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2021
The audio was not leaked..he was addressing an audience
Politics / Re: APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In by 49cents(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
West2019:
Yorubas are fools.

You are a compound idiot for saying that

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Obi Cubana To Gift 300 Youths From 300 Families In His Home 1 Million Naira Each by 49cents(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Atiwaye:
Efcc must question his sources.

Efcc should also question the source of people's poverty too nah lol
Politics / Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by 49cents(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:
STORY FOR THE gods.

Tell that to gullible Nigerians and your co clueless past & present leaders.
Nonsense woman that postulated and planned that for Naira to balance in her own stupid economical assertion it has to exchange @1k naira to one dollar($1) ...imagine.
Very wicked & insensitive creature.

.......always trying to gather emotional sentiments but at the back ends planning evil with her cohorts.
It is true about the saying that not all wealth or affluence are enviable....this is one.

We need young visionary leadership.

@Seniorwriter

You are known by nobody....a complete shell of hate and envy ...your anger basically is about her tribe or religion or because she isnt a government rodent of this administration
Celebrities / Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by 49cents(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is not Alimosho or Bariga in Lagos, neither is this Aba in Abia or rumokoro in rivers state.
This is not Lekki Phase 1,2, or 3, okokomiako or Lugbe in Abuja
This is the United Kingdom, one of the so called Developed Super Power. This is Exactly what is happening right in the Whole of Europe, Asia, South America and others.

Ladies and Gentlemen, GOD Almighty is Shaking the Earth and the Nations.

It is not about Government do this or that. The Events hitting the Nations today are beyond the Capacity and Capability of the Nations.

We are in the days of Noah and Lot. It is Fire in some nations , its is Biblical Flood in others.
Folks , we are at the brink of Something HUGE. Get Ready for the Sudden Rapture or be left behind to witness the real Wrath on Earth.

Christianity is not about self revelation of God to Humankind....somewhat you are using fear to alone and that is a wrong reduction of the kernel of the Christian claim being God became Man
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by 49cents(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
No be juju be that?!

Lol
Politics / Re: Shagari Lighted A Cigarette, Smoked While The PM Was Addressing An Audience by 49cents(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2021
heniford2:
All of them have nothing upstairs

You are the one with nothing upstairs.

This PM sounds very intelligent

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting by 49cents(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Diffdeef:
Emeka chinedu even you ?

Do you know how many billion he was paid by the northern oligarchy to push this agenda... politics
Business / Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

You need to work in your business approach, it gives out the wrong signal... DODGY grin grin

It takes a dogby fellow to know one lol
Business / Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

Sure we can hang out if they go give you visa enter Europe cheesy cheesy

Lol. Have no travel plans. My business is based here
Business / Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

Good they can see "DODGY" grin grin

It's like dodgy is a new word you are flaunting...lol....we should hang out sometime...not for pounds because it would have been sold off by then
Business / Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

Lol sorry for bursting the bubble.

In fact your mentions are keeping the topic up on the list and for that I am grateful bro
Business / Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

You trying so hard to convince me that it's real only makes you more dodgy. You must be living in a bubble if you think anyone will believe this crap

Convince for what?? like i have seen your 10 M account balance lol

You don't need the FX so .. kindly ignore the post and move on bro
Business / Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

Because it sounds dodgy.

Even within the banking hall lol ..

Nigerians sha
Politics / Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by 49cents(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2021

2 Likes

Business / Re: Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or11:

Dodgy stuff

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

You don't know me and you just conclude.

My account on this nairaland is was not opened yesterday
Business / Do You Need Pounds In The UK At Good Rate by 49cents(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
I have 10,000 pounds in the UK for sale from my cousin. Rate is N705 for paying IHS, school fees...

Transaction will be done within the bank hall
Politics / Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by 49cents(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:
Lol, Yorubas go hear am. If that protest doesn't hold on the 3rd as said by them, then we will really know who the cowards are. Ordinary raid , igboho run leave en wife to be kidnapped grin grin

Southern slaves always mocking theirskeves that's why Fulani will rule you fools who refuse to unite forever
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by 49cents(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwekeUG:
Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her lover on his birthday today June 27, IgbereTV reports.

Anti-corruption activist and chairman of Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, Comrade Prince Kpokpogri, has been unveiled as actress Tonto Dikeh's new man.

Ossai Ovie Success, the media aide to Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, took to his social media accounts to celebrate Prince Kpokpogri on his birthday today and disclosed that he's the new man in Tonto's life.

He wrote in his caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnnQ32MF8u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tonto Dikeh wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQnYEMmnVKJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Something.must surely kill a man
Celebrities / Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by 49cents(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Make cubana shut up....
No retreat....no surrender.....

So because of this saga

The son of man nor go fit book hotel and arrange for some runs babe again?

Like this now....me dey one hotel for Benin city.....if I huzzle finish....I go find one or two runs babe take follow up

This fellow is one skinny fearful boy somewhere in the outskirts of Benin city...

Slowolirr is only his fantasy persona...

Real thugs are too busy to type about how they are living lives

Amazing what social media can help with insecure and unfulfilled soul achieve in part

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by 49cents(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are very wrong man this man has never execute any tangible projects in his senatorial district. He only advocating for terrorist. I still don't know why federal government not take him to court .

This bastard was swear to loyal to federal republic of Nigeria where is his loyalty?

Na borehole you dey find for 2021. ..poverty mentality

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Our votes don't count as you think. Machineries are imported from Niger and Chad to help them win elections.

Let us do our part first and change our mentalities then we can look at the next issues...

The south alone has over 50 million youths...

In Nigeria no one one has gotten up to 15 millions vote to even win
Politics / Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
undigeh:
Since Nigerians are in the habit of supporting, promoting and voting defective and dysfunctional people into elective positions, as recommended by covetous political elites, I will say Kinslay Moghalu will not win, unless the electorates change their mind sets.

Personally, I have the conviction that he possessed the qualities required to redeem Nigeria comprehensively and holistically. [color=#006600][/color]

very intelligent submission
Politics / Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
This country needs to be sanitized first before someone like Mohgalu could be allowed to be vying for such a post as this. We have evil men in the helms who are busy caging the ideas of those with virile intentions from getting there.

so it is tinubu and atiku, the true heavy weights that will sanitise nigeria....hahaha
Politics / Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency by 49cents(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
obailala:
And how exactly is he showing face only during general elections? Last I checked, we'restill in 2021 and general elections are in 2 years time. As things stand now, only 2 individuals have declared interest to contest for the presidency; Moghalu and Yahaya Bello.

The only reason people like this cannot be president is because Nigerians unknowingly have an affinity for voting rogues who declare interest 2 months to election. During elections, we somehow find a way to create funny excuses (such as the ones you've given above) why we should stick with the Atikus and Tinubus. Prime examples of excuses we give are:
(1) He cant gather up to 1 million votes, so I'd rather give my 1-vote to an Atiku or Tinubu who have real chances of winning.
(2) He doesnt have political pedigree; meanwhile in the Nigerian sphere, Political Pedigree = Rogue = Thief = Thug = Atikus = Tinubus

honestly this bad mentality of prefering criminal minded people who can bribe their way in the primaries and who have an army of thugs to santch ballot boxes ...this mentality is the real problem of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 82 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.