Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,581 members, 7,801,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

49cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 49cents's Profile / 49cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 82 pages)

Politics / Re: Rufai Of Arise Is Quite Dumb And Is Really A Hater Of Tinubu by 49cents(m): 1:09am On Jun 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

That is biased, sentimental and emotional reportage.

Don't they even sound boring to you..how come no one watches the "professionals" in NTA and TVC...

Journalist are meant to ask people the question nlon everyone's liip not avoiding the hard questions like Your Folarin and the zombies at NTA
Politics / Re: Rufai Of Arise Is Quite Dumb And Is Really A Hater Of Tinubu by 49cents(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Am speaking as a viewer, he is a broadcaster, he is obliged to give fair and reasonable reportage. He is annoying and making people stop watching arise.

Any journalist that is bold is unprofessional...

You prefer the fat Buffon in TVC and uncle Yori that liaughs like a hyena as the professional..gettat
Politics / Re: How Peter Obi Humbled Kwakwanso... by 49cents(m): 12:59am On May 27, 2023
madridguy:
It is easy for Kwakwanso to become Nigeria president in future than your Obi. Bookmark this comment.

It's easier for anyone to be president if a dumb buhari can be there why not a Dr like Kwankwanso
Celebrities / Re: Oni Ife Using Two Hands To Shake Femi Otedola by 49cents(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2023
The bogits are super confused right now

The Ooni has really brought disrespect to the royal throne...

He should have at least used one had to shake his subject Otedola...who normally should prostrate as a kabiyesis should be greateed

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by 49cents(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2023
Bigotry is largely found in unsuccessful individuals who have nothing to show

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by 49cents(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2023
omoyankee3:
Thanks to his collaboration with Selena Gomez. Sometimes it's easier and faster to succeed by associating with successful people

Go and collaborate with her and see how far...

Didn't the self acclaimed African Giant collaborate with the Almighty Ed Sheeran?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? by 49cents(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
I asked for proof of sowore attacking woke Soyinka.

The link you posted is not opening.

But found another, and sowore didn't attack wole Soyinka.
He only reacted to the endorsement when asked what is thoughts are but didn't in anyway attack him.

I can show you billions of post of sowore attacking pretty much every politician that is not him.

So nothing special in him attacking obi.

Attacks are in grades...

He can call tinubu a corrupt person but I have never heard him say such about Peter Obi.

Soyinka isn't someone you can actually attack because of his pedigree...

But the wise prof chose someone else ahead of him he still reacted in a silly fashion.

He went to Soyinka for endorsement.. Soyinka declined...and he reacts saying the people of Nigeria has endorsed him that Soyinkas' doesn't matter
Politics / Re: Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? by 49cents(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2023

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? by 49cents(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
They have come with victim mentality again.

Sowore attacks everyone. He attacked Jonathan, he attacked buhari for 8 years. He is attacking tinubu.

Obi is not special.

Stop trying to create stupid narrative.

He attacks only people who gets in his way

Dio you know he attacked Wole Soyinka in 2019 when the Prof endorsed Moghalu ahead of him?
Investment / Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by 49cents(m): 1:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Paxfuk is very ethical only after their crazy commission..

They alllow fraudsters to do as they like unlike binance
Politics / Re: The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say by 49cents(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Arrewa:
Dear Igbos and Yorubas, you both are southerners and share a lot in common!!

This part Igbos and Yorubas are taking is very very dangerous. You these two tribe competing as the most educated tribes in Nigeria are nothing but primitives and unexposed people... Thinking that civilization is about putting on western dresses and speaking good English!!

I was thinking that tribal war between Igbos and Yorubas are just online banters and nothing serious, until 2023 election!!

Why will politics make humans living together for years in love and harmony suddenly Begin to attack each other both physically and emotionally over political opinion?

Fighting and hating for politicians you are likely not going to benefit from directly/ indirectly from??

We northerners are the biggest victims of southern tribal bigots.... We have lost hundreds of innocent souls whom most have no idea of the reason why they were attacked and killed...

Dear average Igbo, Yoruba and Northerners... We have a common enemy!!! Corruption is our common enemy!! Corrupt politicians are our common enemy!!

Underdevelopment is our common enemy that we must fight against!!! Corrupt religious leaders are our common enemies!!

For this country to develop... Humanity must come first before religious and political affiliation...

Let's keep tribal supremacy aside and prioritise Humanity and national/ personal development

Africans/ black must unite to move Africa to the right direction!!

Politics should remain and always remain a collective/personal opinion not war!!!

Fantastic piece.

Tribal claims of supremacy is plain stupid
Politics / Re: Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest by 49cents(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2023
The recent opposition by Gbadebo is why Oku ono is behaving himself...

If not for LP ...the happy slaves will not have the guts to speak up

Out of Shane of what people are saying he had to appear to have made a change but we know in reality nothing will change ..the union heads will keep on taxing then and lagosians ultimately

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gov. Ademola Adeleke Speaks Igbo To Spread The Message Of Diversity (pics/video) by 49cents(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

Chinedu Gbadebo Rodes-Vivor lost because he was openly supporting BIAFRA, IPOB and insulting the Yorubas

Common I followed his campaign quite considerably he never did such, you may share links if you have

APC are smart they played the tribal card as they did with Jimi Agbaje who was even full blooded Yoruba, way older and even more experienced with government works....

APC had just lost lagos in the presidential elections...did you expect them to play by the rules and loose Lagos just like that.
That's why politicians rules they are way smarter than the others who sadly are in majority.

I am sure many didn't bother reading up the manifesto of sanwo ...the tribal argument is enough.

APC better buckle up...one day their mugus will not buy that tribal card again...but as an Igbo man born in Lagos I rather watch and enjoy the unfolding drama... because their is a time that the people will rise up and the game will be up.

Labour party was simply a response to the frustration nothing else
Politics / Re: Gov. Ademola Adeleke Speaks Igbo To Spread The Message Of Diversity (pics/video) by 49cents(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You are a careless talker, if you go to a newspaper stand and open your mouth like this, your big kpomo lips will be pummeled till they bleed and become too heavy for you talk rubbish again. grin

He go collect wotowoto.

That statement is incidianry and mischievous to hurt.
It's totally uncalled for.

However I always felt that the argument against Gbadebo didn't hold water because Osun is also half Igbo and half Yoruba
Politics / Re: Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) by 49cents(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
How you know a smart governor is one who goes for low hanging fruits.

All these white elephant projects hardly have high return of investments with respect to quality of life for the people...

I expect Soludo to start with building bus stops and bus parks as basic infrastructure to invite transport companies to invest in Mass transport service in Anambra.

That way you replace those rickety and inconvenient L300 Mistibuishi buses with mid sized air conditioned buses shuttling across the state and smaller buses for shorter shuttles.

This would have been what he should have used to systematically remove agbero in Anambra

Soludo will not go far sentiment apart.
Politics / Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by 49cents(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nothing strong here.

Op, please tell me which section of the Electoral Act says that results should be transmitted electronically.

I'm waiting.

Mr SAN just seat down and enjoy thee movie. Everything is not nairaland argument
Politics / Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 49cents(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Ingbos are the reason why South Africans,Ghana are attacking Nigerians as they always lose their senses once given little chance. It has always been in their blood and they are still the one to turn the tables around on you and claim you’re tribalistic yet they are the one true genuine tribalistic tribe in this entity called Nigeria.

Very scary set of people. Little wonder Ahmadu Bello said they (the northerners) are not and will never be ‘alive to their (the ingbos) responsibilities’.. the whole world knows the Ingbos are the ones who would get to a place or a land and within a year try to take over that land.. or they get to a workplace and within months start scheming and plotting (at the detriment of their colleagues) to get to the very top, with their dubious, cunning and mischievous attitudes.. the day Lagos civil service as a case study, starts employing STRICTLY Yorubas to all the vital positions in government, then that’s when the Yorubas can truly and truly say that they own their lands again.

You all can go to north civil service and see if you find a single Ibo man there, this was the precedent set by Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and the likes. Cuz both men practically made sure they focused on their fellow Hausas first when it comes to employment and such. But come Alausa here and see things for urself.. and make I pray say Ogun no go kill whoever says Igbos are getting appointments in Sw civil services simply Becos they are ‘competent’.. cuz THAT would NOT be true!. We have countless and equally or even much more competent Yorubas who can fill these positions but nope,,, na them de waka for streets these days with nothing to do, while the Yeye Govt keeps bringing foreigners and aliens to be occupying all vital offices in its civil service. Yorubas brought whatever is going on today on themselves: simple as that.. if they had deployed the northern tactics Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and co used back then, I swear to who created me, the only Igbos that would be in Lagos today and be prospering would be the iPhone cord and charger sellers.. radarada set of people. You no want make dem tell u say here Nobi your land, but you de act exactly in the manner that requires you being told point blank what you are and what your history is and how much you need to go back to ur precious region and ‘develop’ it instead.

PS: No one stops you hateful beings from having your Biafla, Infact incase you never knew or observed enough, the Yorubas would be the most happiest if you folks got your republic and just left another man’s land and territory alone. Cuz we all know it’s Becos ur region is sort of fruitless and that’s why you all always feel the need to travel and switch up locations, which no one had a problem with, untill now that you fulls are projecting out ur real selves..

igbos loat all in a civil war and came back and excelled.

i smell envy nothing else..save us the epistle
Politics / Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by 49cents(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Who voted ikpeazu two times?

Foreigners? All it took was kerosene, half litre to convince the people.

Of course the people vote out of sentiment because its the turn of our senatorial zone to complete two terms..it happens in the hinterlands across Nigeria

Then rigging makes it even worse
Politics / Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by 49cents(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2023
I hope y y'all are seeing that Igbos don't take shit from their governors....

Abia governor has been kicked out in his senatorial ambition last election...

PDP is gone in abia and Enugu.....

2 Likes

Politics / Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by 49cents(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
3 and 4.

Cancel your tax consultants then where will the money came from to do what you said you will do with the "money saved"?

Have you thought that the legal battle that will arise from terminating tax contracts might actually bankrupt the state? Who now handles taxes? Corrupt civil servants who no one can monitor?

So Lagos should be a slave iof a fraudulent contract in perpetuity??
Politics / Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by 49cents(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
1. You can't increase salary without budget considerations. Have you spoken with the Accountant General, Finance Ministry, is there budgetary allocations for this? Does this person understand governance in anyway?

He didn't say he will increase for ALL but for those earning a ridiculous N30,000 . monthly

1 Like

Politics / Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by 49cents(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Dynamicboss:
Very unrealistic journey map except if the alpha beta cancellation is achieved. Before he can increase salary, has he consider the current expenditure, debt profile, revenue stream and other financial constraints?

This boy no understand governance at all. See person whey e wan become governor of 4th largest economy in Africa. SMH cry undecided

When Bill gates dreamt of Microsoft never do wells like said its impossible... but in your own case it's out of envy... because you are most likely a beneficiary of the fraudulent APC government that has zero transparency.

Lagos state government refused to sign Freedom of Information bill...

Lagos state government built a 13km rail at 3 times the prices..

I know your type an online urchin earning his wage

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by 49cents(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.

When you don't intend to play the game by the rules you will have that dark sahe of confidence but how come the confidence didn't affect Lagos results....

Even smaller animals bare their small teeth when there is a threat
Phones / Re: MTN 30GB For Sell Very Ugnet by 49cents(m): 2:49am On Feb 10, 2023
How much
Politics / Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by 49cents(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
tongue If he likes let him meet with Jesus...obi will lose woefully.... I can bet my balls obi will not win up to 5 states in Nigeria....

Patiently waiting for the thread " The moment obi lost the election woefully"

Doubt I'd your balls are worth the bet sorry

1 Like

Politics / Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by 49cents(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:

Sylvester Ugoh was Tofa’s running mate and not Ogbonnaya Onu. That you don’t know something this basic says a lot about your capacity to even argue politics on this forum.

It's a .mix up of names..does not mean much with the numbers that MKO won in Anambra state and over 45 percent in the other south eastern states..

Keep your eye on the stats not on tupos
Politics / Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by 49cents(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
omonnakoda:

I have

Abiola lost in the SE to Tofa

Go and check what you called lost....Abiola got over 40 percent on the average in every south eastern state despite Ogbonayya Onu being Today's running mate even with a Muslim Muslim ticket..

My parents voted Abiola in Lagos just like may Igbos across Nigeriia

1 Like

Politics / Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by 49cents(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
omonnakoda:
I cannot imagine Yoruba voting Ibo when there is an alternative that is not Ibo who has a realistic chance
Ibos have never voted Yoruba when there was an alternative with a chance of winning
They voted Tofa instead of Abiola
It was an Ibo that went to court to notch June 12
They see us as eternal enemies
They have already said if it is not Ibo let Fulani have it when They should be our position

Nigerians have moved on from little minded tribalism..

Go check 1993 elections son..

Get education and stop showing ignorance
Education / Re: Uniben Students Beat Up Soldie who assaulted a Female Student At an ATM in Benin by 49cents(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Oblongata:
Soldier beat your colleague and you come dey form van Damme ba?

Why not just go as a union to report the matter at their barracks? Why should everyone revolt?

Why not try and get a good photo or video of the soldier and post online?

You guys are only endangering yourselves the more by these protests and it shows your SUG is empty upstairs and your students are bored stiff!

The diplomatic route you suggested ends with nothing...

Students are not people soldiers can't shoot .. students know that and milk it...relax no need of cowardice

7 Likes

Family / Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by 49cents(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
The ways, thoughts and acts of GOD ALMIGHTY are past finding out.

LET all of Humanity reverence, worship and Bow before this GREAT GOD.
WE all are nothing without HIM.
It's only by HIS mercies that we exist

Did we beg God to exist in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 82 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.