Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,814 members, 7,959,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

49cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 49cents's Profile / 49cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 83 pages)

Phones / Re: Nigeria’s Telecoms Sector In Deep Crisis, Tariff Hike Necessary, Says MTN CEO by 49cents(m): 9:34am On Aug 14
olatade:
I am even surprised that upon all the inflation, increment in running cost,tax,electricity tariffs etc. the telecoms still maintained their tariffs

Don't be fooled. Was in indian in 2019 and there was nothing like per second or per minute billing. You just pay N1500, in rupees its about 300 rupees every month then and you have unlimited calls all month plus 3 Gb daily. Go to airtel india website now its still there. This was why Airtel global MD promised to crash call rate then to 2kobo per sec when Airtel just bought over Zain that year?
Politics / Re: FG Targets Generation Of 6,000 Megawatts Power Before 2025 – Minister by 49cents(m): 8:40am On Aug 14
We all know light improves during the rains
Politics / Re: Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North by 49cents(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07
ElohimShenRa:

How did Reno Omokri lose relevance? His arguments and assertions are always backed with verifiable facts.

Reno’s posts are only understood, digested & reserved for sane patriotic minds, not illiterate Nzogbu-Nzogbu hordes of headless & hate-filled mobs whose only joy is to see Nigeria burn.

I can tell you with utmost conviction that 98% of those comments attacking Reno up there were made by Obidients who hide under Hausa/Fulani monikers to manipulate & deceive the gullible - just like they did during the last Presidential Election.

The joke is on all of you headless retards.

Including his posts on Tinubu's drug history which he once posted about

1 Like

Politics / Re: 24 Hours To Hunger Protest, Steps FG Has Taken To Stop Demonstration (Full List) by 49cents(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31
benuejosh:
Okay.

In Nigeria, the protest is as a result of bad state actors who are feeling pained that the election conducted didn't bring them to power even when some came distant third position.

There is hunger in the land. Yes it is true, but what have the individuals done about it? did hunger start today? have they gone to farm? they blame the government and i ask, define government. Are the masses not the authority? are they not the ones who sent people to represent them? What have they done to support those they sent to represent them? If they are hungry they should go to farm and not allow themselves to be used with hunger as an excuse or tool to be used by those who lost out of election to cause chaos.

The rot of over 16 years cannot be cured by just 1 and half year of Tinubu in government. Peter Obi had 8 years as governor of a state yet left Anambra as one of the worst state in terms of development and governance.

Those behind the protest are only calling for anarchy and chaos to make this administration unstable.

Even if the protest ends, untill the farmers harvest their crops, there's nothing that can be done about the hunger. Government can not farm to feed the whole nation. Most Nigerians want everything to be given to them freely without them working for it.

Minimum was increased to about N30k Abia state and Benue that i am aware of were still paying workers about N18k till date. But it is the federal government that they want to blame. Even if it is increased to 200k, federal government will pay her own workers but will the state government pay their workers? will the private sector pay? are the protesters protesting against their state government or against Tinubu? The man -Tinubu- has increased minimum wage. Ask your state governors to implement it and lets see.

Traders in the market are increasing prices in the market at will, are they protesting against those traders? but it is Tinubu that is increasing prices.
We need to be wise as a people in this country.
The call for anarchy should be resisted by all means and those supporting it should be brought to book.

For me, i am not protesting because the protest is just a call for anarchy. The government is working round the clock to make sure things work out for good.

Don't allow hatred for a particular ethnic group to cloud your sense of reasoning.

Tinubu is working!

It is actually 9 years of APC not 1 year of Tinubu. That misrepresentation will not fly.

If you can't fix a faulty car simply getat. It is not a must to waste people's time

3 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Powerbank For Sale Wholesale Price From China by 49cents(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18
crowned1:

I have a 300w solar power station that will charge a laptop about 3x and also power other things and can be charged with a solar panel. Let me know if you are interested 100k
interested drop your digits
Politics / Re: NBA Gives IG Seven Days To Stop CMRIS Certificate Issuance by 49cents(m): 9:44am On Jul 14
nairalanda1:

Regularizing car registration is not a cause for secession.
lol grin
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by 49cents(m): 9:41am On Jul 14
Godfullsam:
Obi, just like every other igbos is very predictable.

If I were him, I will shock everyone by celebrating WS on his birthday.

One of the greatest weapon of a good leader is to try as much as possible not to be predictable.

Once you lower yourself to the point where your next move is easily known, na see finish be dat!
Imagine Reno telling obi the qualities of a good leader. Na see finish pro max be dat!

Even Yorubas will still know it is lip service: saying something but you don't mean it deep down.
It is not maturity, Obi is a human being with feelings.
The prof openly called him a fake person and all sort of despicable things.
Bro if Obi wished him happy birthday most people will say its not from his heart!
Obi was being real by not wishing him happy birthday
Politics / Re: Onanuga To Obi: You Only Post Unverified News, Why're You Silent On LG Autonomy by 49cents(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12
yarimo:
Bitter Peter OBI doesn't like the progress of Nigeria and Nigerians . Very unfortunate man

Tinubu's Lagos State house of assembly voted against local government autonomy in 2013
The very same way Tinubu played politics with subsidy removal so that Jonathan may not get it right.

With APC, politics always come before national progress

6 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Eldee The Don 18years Later by 49cents(m): 8:27am On Jul 06
Ronu go say Eldee na half igbo
Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) by 49cents(m): 11:28am On Jun 28
Cherrybae:
I watch the debate, Biden was spoken fluently and tolding fats.

While Trump was tolding lies like Peter obi with force statistics

In my opinions Biden win the debate.

You wrote as incoherently as Biden....and the worse part is the 14 agbadorians who liked your post.
Biden represents Tinubu that's why these hungry kids are totally sympathetic...but Biden does not look likely to win
Celebrities / Re: Fake Clothes Of Zlatan's Newly Launched Clothing Line Spotted In Aba (Pix,Video) by 49cents(m): 1:00pm On May 28
khreus:

ID**T. Items have value when they are scarce, they held value when they are not accessible (Read Adam Smith water-demand paradox). But somehow in your back tracking thought process thinks mass producing beat authenticity.

NB: My choice of words are uncivil but tell me about you deserving them totally.

Scarcity of product does not automatically make its price, the product has to be in demand too.

As it is NOW Zlatan's product has a price tag which is not a function of demand and supply yet its just a price he proposes which has nothing to do with if he only made 100 units of it.

The Adam's theory is based on items that have already demand.

The bootleg version to cater to the mass market at way lower prices is a smart ass business move by who I believe is Zlatan
Celebrities / Re: Fake Clothes Of Zlatan's Newly Launched Clothing Line Spotted In Aba (Pix,Video) by 49cents(m): 4:54pm On May 27
Firstly there is no proof it was made in Aba.

Secondly Zlatan knows about the fakes...

A smart way to mass produce and beat the pirates to it and also make money from the mass market and as well getting free publicity for it
Celebrities / Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by 49cents(m): 9:32pm On May 24
naijapips02:
After going to the best hospitals and getting the best doctors to operate on you, you go ahead to give gratitude to your pastor?
Who gave doctor the skill to treat?.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dele Alake Submits N200 Billion Budget for Project That Already Exists by 49cents(m): 1:13pm On May 24
Stealing like fools...wealth you will loose to the cold hands of death that can come any time..

IT is the hungry nairaliand boys and girls supporting these bandits I feel pity for...

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) by 49cents(m): 11:52am On May 15
georgeakins:

Aregbe is better than all ibo governors out together

Your mum will fix you lunch very soon just be patient little boy
Politics / Re: Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) by 49cents(m): 11:51am On May 15
Reality3080:
don’t b an idiot at least talk about things u know

This man was a disaster as governor n many called him out, he was paying half salary for workers during his regime so stop making everything political

And yet you Tinubu minions listed him as the talents of the cocaine pusher in aso rock

Yet buhari whom you praised all through 8years took him in...that makes you a complete lunatic..

CAN tell you a little say still putting up with your parents...now run along
Politics / Re: Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) by 49cents(m): 7:37am On May 15
magoo10:
Worst perfoming governor in his time.

You didn't know this when he was the governor then;
You defended him when he was minister of interior ...

The moment he began talking of omoluabi which you and your cocaine pusher ahlaji are not you get offended...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Technology Market / Re: Duracell Powerblock 500 Gasless Battery Generator by 49cents(m): 9:54am On May 10
Do you require an MPPT to purchase an MPPT or is it in built
Food / Re: Opinion: Okpa Is Better Than Moi Moi by 49cents(m): 8:19pm On May 05
First few times image Okpa i didn't like it but after a while I got used to it.
Okpa are the kinds of food that you fall in love after a while ..it's hardly love at first sight because Okpa's taste is not garnished with ingredients like moi moi...

Without maggi, onions, palm oil and fish Moi moi will be totally tasteless unlike Okpa that is only has a bit of palm oil added to it and salt to taste.

Okpa is way more nutrional and healthier than moi moi....The Bambara not from which Okpa is made is considered the most complete food in the world.

Okpa is great for weightloss and also helps the gut health.

As a health enthusiast I will go for Okpa of course moi moi is also a healthy legume but Okpa all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Ben Murray Bruce Video Goes Viral Again by 49cents(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27
Image123:

i do not hate Obi or anyone, i simply see him as a mediocre no different from the other politicians. Can we have the Microsoft model you speak of? Let's examine it to see if Anambra is consistently first in it or if it's another one time fluke wonder?

Clown...Oya wise chap what have you achieved in life
Education / Re: Ben Murray Bruce Video Goes Viral Again by 49cents(m): 9:23am On Apr 27
Image123:
One WAEC wonder fraught with hundreds of miracle centers. What happened the remaining 7 years, or the years after? Do we have the other states with high pass rate in WAEC attributing it to their governor? Is education pegged to WAEC? Nonsense.

When someone you have been brainwashed to hate is being praised ..it hurts and I get...

Microsoft too who used their model in their case studies is also foolish like your agbero king president....sorry agbero will still slap you and collect your babe...enjoy..ebi kpa wa life
Politics / Re: Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays by 49cents(m): 7:56am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

Due to private-public partnership, the deadline of 8 years timeline would be surely met. Anyone going to Calabar and not happy with the highway can always travel via the longer route Benin - Ore.

And the Lekki epe expressway was for not also PPP?
Was it not handled by the same tinubu and hi-tech?

Has it ever been completed for over 15 years now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by 49cents(m): 7:50am On Apr 15
Every temptation is "overcomable"

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi by 49cents(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13
Godfullsam:
Good development

It should be real borehole

Not shrine pls.

Lol

I am an obedient...but this Ronu shidren una no get better joy

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Sim Fubara Forms Committee To Reclaim All State Properties From Wike. by 49cents(m): 8:26am On Apr 13
Normally Tinubu the fraud likes crooks like him as alliies...from Wike to Gandije...

Spits on his supporters
Politics / Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by 49cents(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10
PortHarcourtcit:
no, we know who the GBAJUE'S are and not APC...

You sef can not pin point the numbers...cos you are just an emotional supporter
Politics / Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by 49cents(m): 10:16am On Apr 10
At the end Umahi did not give any figures...did not respond to the queries Atiku raised...APC na gbajue

8 Likes 5 Shares

Travel / Re: Devilish Conspiracy, Air Peace Boss Onyema Slams Foreign Airlines Over Price Cut by 49cents(m): 10:11am On Apr 10
sreamsense:
There is nothing like conspiracy here because you caused it first by crashing the price of 3.5 to 1.5million naira without consulting them first. Do you now love yourself and selfish so that they can run away out of business too? To remain competitive for them, they have to slash the price too lower than your own. They don't need to consult you either to do that because you started it without due consultation and regards to their survivals too.

Now, you can reduce your own too to 20 dollars while another airline will make it free fare to UK or pay as donation. All of you are important and relevant; every airline also have staffs to cater for. It is not only about you. All of you should come together to have uniform pricing or withing the tolerance range you agree upon. All of you are important and want to survive, try to corporate together to help one another

The price slash is not competition but muscling them out not because they want to give Nigerians are a better deal but they want to eliminate a guy whonexposed them...

Dangote and BUA who claim cement must sell for 10k...will crash it when a new more humane player sells at 5k and makes profit a 2k

They will crash it to 3k just to guy's 2k profit out and he folds up then they reestablish the 10k

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by 49cents(m): 10:03am On Apr 10
Tjra:
Na this shitty tank Gbajue wan take get votes for Zaria?

The werey even put EXCELLENCY for the inscription.

You can't shame the shameless 😂

Which one your authentic papa do?

Sorry nah person like you him born
Travel / Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by 49cents(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08
Zonefree:
The idea of confessing your sins to your fellow man is what I don't understand about Catholic.

The Bible made it clear for us. Confess your sins to the Lord direct. Your pastor or Rev father cannot forgive your sins or even take you to Heaven.

Have you not read John 20:22. Where Christ after His resurrection, appeared to His Apostles breathed saying Recieve the Holy Spirit, whoever sin you forgive are forgiven whoever sin you retain are retained....

So how else will the priest who are successors of the Apostolic be able to carry on the Ministry of Christ without hearing the sin first

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Can't Igbos Support This Man For Presidency? by 49cents(m): 7:18am On Apr 07
flokii:
They wouldn't want to support him because:

1. He is from Ebonyi and Anambra Igbos especially don't regard the people from Ebonyi as true Igbos.

2. He is a member of amala and ewedu party according to mu.mu Obi followers. If he likes, let him turn South East to Dubai, they'll still treat him with disdain.

3. Interests.. the foot soldiers of Obi like Kenneth Okonkwo, Joe Igbokwe et al. are after appointments in Abuja thinking he would win, most of them got their permutations wrong and now they are nowhere near power.

So awarding contracts is now a sign of leadership..any one can actually do this really.

The indicators should be what systems na institutions did Umahi put in place to boost education, food securtiy, health care delivery and entreprenuership...these are markers but because politicans know how small minded the masses are they just focus on the visinle projects like flynover and airports just like Wike's formula..

You see all those boys you see hawking phone chargers and accessories or selling lacasera and gala...they are all from Ebonyi state...was there ever a plan by this man to get them out of the streets?
Crime / Re: My Landlord Gave Me A Fraudulent Quit Notice by 49cents(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06
Return the mail via a registered mail like GIG or DHL include a letter where in you will state that the agent should address the date of the quit to match the exact date not cunningly back date.

Do you have a signed tenancy agreement? What does it say regarding quit notice?
You will conveniently get 6 months minimum if the fellow decides to go to court but.....

Whie you look for an alternative..whic agaim will cost you much more in moving, in paying ridiculous agreements and commissions and caution fess...best option just negotiate and pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 83 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.