Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

49cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 49cents's Profile / 49cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 82 pages)

Politics / Re: Peter Obi, Others Lose Abuja Lands, As Wike Revokes 167 Plots by 49cents(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
That all they know how to do..

Anyway WIke will continue to be working like a dog for them until they finally sack the tout LOL

“Rivers” state my foot

A very arrogant tout who thinks he is a genuous
Politics / Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by 49cents(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2023
Only bigots support this gbajue man called Tinubu.

He thinks Nigeria is lagos he colonised with token projects.

To grow a nation you must have a high level of selflessness from in your appointments to your policies.

Tinubu will fail not bethe doesn't know what to do but because he can't be selfless and because he has a lot hungry wolves who brought him to aso rock to feed.

6 Likes

Romance / Re: What Naira Marley Has Lost So Far!!! by 49cents(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2023
LarryCork:

Son..
...Marley have moiney...You dont
Marley is a celebrity...u aint
Marley gots women..plenty.....u dont
Marley is a rapper...u on nairaland
Marley lives forever....u dont leave

....MARLEY IS A MALIAN.....U SIR..IS A NOBODY!!!((no oofencse)) angry

Son Naira Marley got no peace and so he for nothing

Problem today is the value system. We give value to what doesn't constitute true happiness and freedom because we have never tasted what happiness and freedom and because we have concluded is in a woman's Instruments or printed papers.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Reno Omokri Compares Kano And Anambra Recruitment by 49cents(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2023
Questions Reno didn't ask is why how many northern doctors are in Nigeria?

The South East produces more doctors than the North so why won't the North "open it for everyone".

Do you think Kano will "open it for all" of it has to do with Work at the Customs or Immigration?
Politics / Re: World Class Structures Ernest Azudialor Built In Okija, Anambra State (photos) by 49cents(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2023
This is what is what is called leadership: Creating platform for young people to find their paths to greatness.

Compare this to what Tinubu did with Olu omo and the army of youngsters doing "Owo mi da" from 5 am to 11 pm across Lagos

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by 49cents(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
Well am not surprised because you na dey beat your parents for your region. Omo Iran Kiran Dede. You people that can use your parent for money ritual. Why wouldn't you support Okwidili's son who was adopted by Yoruba. All because your bloda who happened to be Okwidili's son candidate did not win 2023 presidential election.

this baseless narratives....

Just two weeks back a 21 year old yoruba boy was cut after killing his father for ritual by Sosafe corps in ogun states..its on the Internet.
A 21 year old igbo boy is most likely Learning a trade in Alaba or Aba.

Was is not because of money that Mohbad was killed by his fellow yoruba person? If it was psqaure that huanted and killed their signee...it is people like you that will make continuous noise

Secondly Igbos actually have titles for an elder one: "Dede" for elder brother., "Dada" fro elder sister...how much for their parents.

The Igbo tribe do not believe in bowing down for anyone or have Kings like yorubas or northerners. Every Igbo person believes he is a King no matter how low or high his economic status. Its called self esteem.

Igbos are not complaining about receiving lip service respect among themselves.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him by 49cents(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2023
After Tinubu bought then out last elections ..obasanjo must have lost all the respect he accorded these set of political obas in particular
Music/Radio / Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by 49cents(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2023
kilonshele101:
I see nothing wrong here.

Before you start forming ‘intelligent’ or ‘woke’, remember many of you will spend more money on your parents funeral than what you can give them at once when are still alive.

This doesn’t mean we are not good people. When someone dies, we tend to do things we wouldn’t do (things being equal) for the person. A strange form of respect.

Economics and psychology also confirmed that value is (naturally) attached to scarcity.

Your point is noted but the parents own is not respect.
People spend a fortune on burial for their own self respect not for that of their parents
Foreign Affairs / Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by 49cents(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the people of Libya.

From Africa to Europe to Asia to Australia to America, it is unprecendented Floods, Fires, typhoons, Earthquakes, Wars, and Disasters.

I Sincerely Believe GOD is warning an Unsaved and Unrepentant world that HIS final Judgements are at the door step .

We are Currently witnessing events that will continue to be more Frequent and more Intense until GOD pours out HIS Final Judgements on an Unbelieving and Unrepentant world.

Fasten your seat belts.
Bible prophecy is accelerating at a High rate of Speed.

The Coming of JESUS CHRIST is soooooo imminent.
REPENT and BELIVE on JESUS CHRIST so as to be Escape what is Coming on this Sinking Filthy World.

Do you know there has been worse natural disasters centuries ago? There has been plagues that claimed more lives than covid 19 and ebola put together?

The God I am discovering does not want fearful believers or followers. The same you don't want a spouse who says I do yo you out of fear.

He does not need to use scary events to make people repent...

Your tactics is un-Christlike and flawed.

It is by the attractiveness of the life you live in your family, work place or school that will disarm people.

Christianity is not a call to a code of morality like folks like you think. It is essentially the event that God took flesh and became one of us and showed us the meaning of our lives.
Politics / Re: FG Announces Plan To Build 7000 Houses For Nigerians In Seven States(full List) by 49cents(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Algrin:
Great move, if achieved. Busy forging stronger alliances with the Northerners while opponents are busy crying premium tears and looking for their "lost manhood". 2027/2031 a done deal 💯 Jagaban for a reason.

That's Tinubu giving the north blowjobs...interesting days ahead
Politics / Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by 49cents(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
A well informed written piece.

That doesn't mean US doesn't have something on Tinubu...the evidence is everywhere
Culture / Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by 49cents(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This trib and propaganda!!!!

No be this same USA I dey?. Funny thing is you see them call the Igbos chest beaters but these guys always look Fri anything any or any thing says about Yoruba and are quick to popularize it even when they person is just trolling or totally insignificant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you know how many foreign languages and cultures are propagated in tech daily ? Afrikaans is the number one recognized language from African continent globally yet you don't see the Zulus dancing that the white man he recodnized them 🤣🤣

I am sure the Nairaland tribe chiefs will be dancing to this mediocre news. This nigga using you all to troll

There is no where Yoruba is recodnized specifically. I live in the US and have family in the UK .

The UK metro police started employing Yoruba speakers solely for the number of crimes commited by Yoruba speaking people in the UK so they wanted to be able to intercept and decide the calls . Because these criminals use yoruba only to speak on the phone in texts emails

Don't believe contact the UK metropolice help desk ! This info is available to the public. Yorubas are profiles in the UK and the number 1 tribe that commits all cyber crime
Reno is just exposing it all, we all know. At one point it was the Jamaicans. Go to Peckham and Kent na Yoruba gangs full there 🤣🤣

Same way Italia police employ people who speak Esan in Palermo doesnt make my mum's people the main culture in Italy

Which Nigerian here in America won't tell yoú the truth that the toruba run gangs here. They steal luxury cars na their work ! Credit card fraud , identify theft that's what they do here in America mostly . They work with the Asians and are masters of all manner of tax frauds and such. The American police whenever they arrest Nigerian involved in fraud assume 100% you are yoruba . Facts only

You know Reno is just a manipulator a dumb people.

He desperately needs a job from APC
Politics / Re: Troops Destroy Massive Illegal Refinery In Delta State (photos) by 49cents(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2023
When will the troops destroy massive illegal mines up north...

Insecurity up north is caused by illegal mining activities..

Boko haram was the smokescreen to sack entire villages in order to expand illegal mining operations..

The northern elders know because they benefit from it and because Northern resources can not be shared with the South both Southern oil and gas belongs to one nigeria
Politics / Re: FG To Partner Nasarawa State On Local Processing Of Lithium by 49cents(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Why does fg have to partner with nassarawa for a mineral resource...did fg partner with oil producing states
Sports / Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by 49cents(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2023
lomprico:
Lol, when Nigeria wanted you, you said you were from Togo and your Yoruba is not Nigeria's yoruba. What have now changed? Anyway you are welcome to identify with your roots but you are useless to us now.

He wants endorsement fron ogeroa
Politics / Re: Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness by 49cents(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Religious tolerance in the southwest has either evaporated or was a myth

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Bala Ibrahim: Attacks On Ganduje Cost Kwankwaso Ministerial Slot by 49cents(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool I really respect that Kwankwaso man. Very intelligent man.

Is he the guy that was caught on tape stuffing dollars in his baba Riga?
Romance / Re: A Single Mother Of One Is Trying To Get Close To Me, how do I let her down easy by 49cents(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
Cuz she is tempting me

Deep down you know what you want... You only brought this issue here so your fellow freaks can encourage you on how to lash the poor lady

Nothing like deep down...temptations aren't as deep as they seem.

They are not even temptations they basic biological attraction as per the hormones that flow in our system

I advise the dude should straight off cut of the so called friendship that is clearly encouraging the stupid girl ...yeah she stupid ...trying to sleep around again after having a baby when that experience should have given her a sense of direction

1 Like

Religion / Re: Does Being Born Again Mean I Am Free From Sin And Immunized Against Sinning? by 49cents(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
alBHAGDADI:

The truth is you may not be genuinely born again, that is why you answer the altar call every now and then. A genuine born again Christian doesn't need to answer altar calls.

Being born again is a one time thing, not something that you do everytime, especially to escape from sin. When your parents gave birth to you, it happened once. Since then, you have not returned to your mother's womb to be born again by her, neither have you ceased being her child because you will always carry her DNA.

Your problem is that you don't understand what being born again means as used by Christians. The moment you believe that Jesus died for your sins to save you, in that instant, you become born again. That means you have experienced a new birth or a second birth. This second birth involves God who gives birth to you just as your mother gave birth to you. Your mother is a flesh, so when she gave birth to you, she gave birth to a flesh. This means you inherited her traits which includes a sinful nature, which is why you always sin. God is a spirit. When he gave birth to you, he gave birth to a spirit. That spirit now lives inside of your flesh. That spirit cannot sin because it inherited the traits of God who can never sin.

1 john 3:9 KJV
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

That is why true Christians believe you can never lose your salvation. Every sin you commit as a Christian is against your flesh and is committed in the flesh not the spirit. When you fornicate, your flesh is involved, not your saved spirit from God. But I ce you are not saved, your spirit suffers from sin as well as your flesh.

So, my friend, accept it that Jesus has saved you for all eternity and has given you eternal life as promised in John 3:6 for believing. Once you believe, your soul is more than 100% guaranteed of heaven and nothing can ever prevent you from that destination. However, if you sin, your flesh will be punished. For example, stealing is a sin. If you get caught stealing, you could go to jail, which is bad. However, when you die, those sins won't be held against your spirit because Jesus has been punished for them already. He has paid the price.

For more, visit my profile; you are likely to see a topic that will guide you properly.

There is nothing like salvation even when in sin. It is a heresy meant to lead people astray even when in sin.

Faith without works is dead else those who didn't feed the hungry amd clothe the naked were prevented entry into God's kingdom.

Baptism is essentially being granted into the life and grace of Christ and it needs your continuous YES to Chirst for it to develop and grow.

Salvation is not like a stamp of Quality Assurance. SALVATION is a decision of acceptance of the Lordship of Christ and a daily YES to that decision
Religion / Re: Does Being Born Again Mean I Am Free From Sin And Immunized Against Sinning? by 49cents(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. If this is what you meant when you said you were born-again then I am sorry to tell you is all you did was submit to the ritual of your pastors and mogs which they also term being "born-again" and nothing more. That ritual has no connection to God or Jesus Christ and and Kingdom of God. undecided

2. No, to be born-again --- born of water and born of the Spirit of Eternal Life(a possession by His person)----- means to become a citizen for the Kingdom of God. The process does not purge you of your past sins nor does it immunize you against future sins. As you continue to sin, your sin debt simply continues to pile on. undecided

3. Like I said, the Spirit of Eternal Life aka grace is not given for the purging of sins. Rather He is gifted by God to everyone who will choose to become born-again. Have you ever been received a gift for signing up to for a bank account or test driving a car? Well, think of it as a free gift of Eternal Life(grace) as a gift God hands out to each and everyone who signs up for the Kingdom of God by becoming born-again. The gift is sets you free from the curse of Death and that is that. undecided

4. First things first, God does not answer the petitions of the unrighteous. What this means is that so long as you remain unrighteous, even your pleas for forgiveness go unanswered by God. Only the righteous have their every petition answered by God, including their requests for forgiveness of sins. Second, sin(disobedience) is a choice and so even after you become born-again, it is through self-discipline that you learn to continously submit and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. God is not going to hold your hand as that work has to be done by you to prove yourself worthy of Jesus Christ. It is by continually choosing obedience, rather than disobedience(sin), that you not only overcome your urge to sin, but you also pay off your sin debt in full. undecided

5. Again, your churches and their many rituals have nothing to do with God or Jesus Christ. undecided

You actually are incoherent...and contradicted yourself here and there.

You say God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous even when they ask for forgiveness but answer the prayers of the righteous for forgiveness of sins...
Business / Re: Diversion Of Diaspora Remittances To Black Market Weakens Naira - CBN by 49cents(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
You want diaspora remittance but you refused them from voting because the crooks know diaspora are exposed and won't fall for rubbish candidates

53 Likes 5 Shares

Health / Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by 49cents(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
hybrid77:
How i will kill myself by myself is sth i cannot imagine..

This life too sweet abeg.

That person once thought like you
Religion / Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by 49cents(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.
I've been celibate for 10 months. Till I had sex couple days ago.
Before that time, I saw my self as God's favorite.
But now I just feel like God and I had a quarrel.
It hurts so bad, cause it's now like I don't know how to go to him.
A week now I've not said my night or morning prayers.
Has God left me? Can we still be close?
Have I don't something unpardonable.

You are God's favourite before and AFTER sin.

God loves us when we were still sinners.

To stop to pray is because sinful acts breaks you...but you are in the best situation to pray humbly and more from the heart and not like the pharisees who felt they were holier than thou.

Start by telling God..."Father I don't feel like praying...or I don't feel like I am your favourite because of so and so..." that's solid prayer...not prayer that feels like an achievement but prayer that is a honest conversation

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam by 49cents(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
When buhari was transferring funds to the poor before he didn't shout it was a Scam...because it found its way to the north.

Now that tinubu is about to do his own transfer to the south...he is forming outspoken

I am neither in support of the 8k or of the drug lord but this sani guy is a hypocrite
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo To Collect One Million Signatures For FG To Begin Secession Of Igbo by 49cents(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
The intention is becoming clearer

Asari is using Igbos as a tool for the South South and South West to leave Nigeria

Just that he has no balls to say it indirectly for fear of the North
Education / Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by 49cents(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2023
My wife and her siblings, Igbos born and raised in Lagos, all had their tertiary education in the East while still living in lagos.

Not everyone wants to live and die in spot.

Other tribes apply to study UNN and xo ..so what's the point this useless empty headed man is on about
Education / Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by 49cents(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Her people go start wailing now the matter con tie gele
it should be a matter of justice not about primordial tribal sentiments....

There is a digital footprint on JAMB SERVERS that should explain everything

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Soludo Encourages Waste recycling Plants In Anambra (photos) by 49cents(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

Well he has achieved in life better than you except you want to kid yourself

If you study his life closely without envy, you might be better for your family

Ooo he didn't remove subsidy Buhari and the National Assembly did

Socialism actually believe in subsidy ideology.

Tinubu is actually a State Capitalist.

He uses the power of state to give undue advantage to his Capitalist self and his cronies as a means of generating lucre which is used in part to oil his political machinery to achieve and retain power
Education / Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by 49cents(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
The investments in education of His Excellency Peter Obi is bearing fruit.

Leadership that does not transform to human capital is not visionary

9 Likes

Food / Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by 49cents(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
2mercy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/prices-of-bread-paste-may-crash-as-fg-releases-four-new-varieties-of-wheat/

APC came with heavy duty propaganda to decieve people that Tinubu hit the ground running..

The game is to make the Judges feel like their will be no justification to kick out a new government with growing popularity.

Now you ask yourself what is making food shortage in Nigeria? Is it not lack of internal security especially up north??

Just so yall know...people ha e gone to the bank to buy dollars at the new floated rates but banks confirm their is no circular to that effect..

All these is just audio...from the hype team of the APC

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rufai Of Arise Is Quite Dumb And Is Really A Hater Of Tinubu by 49cents(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Easy to spot you loudmouths, nothing in your brain to talk about, only talk about money that you don't have. Brainless mob.

Wow. You are too young to be this bitter. Damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 82 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.