Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

49cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 49cents's Profile / 49cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 82 pages)

Religion / Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by 49cents(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

God will not come down.
He had a sharp pain in his chest. That was a warning sign. He should have taken himself off to the hospital.
Exactly my point..
All these fake doctrines..by his stripes we all healed...

Iif you pay tithes you wil live long

If you are born again you wllll live long blah blah..

If you are sick go to the doctor
If you want to earn money learn the relevant skills
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by 49cents(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Maybe he has .ire responsibility than you
Religion / Re: David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal by 49cents(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
your tithes to GOD is different from the money u give to the poor, obedient is better than sacrifice.

Which tithes is Mark Zuckerberg paying..did he experience near success syndrome

Tithing is an old testament arrangements...in the new dispensation and economy of salvation its all about freedom giving according to your state of understanding...

In the early church people even gave all they have..they could give less too...

What did you give your father for him to take care of you from infancy?

You are his child he will naturally take care of you because you are his...but when you start thinking that you must do this and do that to get your father to give you something..you have lost the spirit of sonship...you are in an unproductive transactional relationship.

As a son you will do what will please your father because he is your loving father not so that he can bless you
Politics / Re: Dr Damages: Pastor Yemi Osibanjo Knows All About The Corruption In Alpha Beta by 49cents(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
kanupapilo:
CC
Supremos
Ekez
49cents
tit

The snake
Politics / Re: Mum Saw Early Signs Jonathan’s Govt Would Fail – Dora Akunyili’s Daughter by 49cents(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Jonathan wasn't ready and willing to be president.

Run away from a man whose motto in life is, "May God's will be done at his appointed time".
He may make a good follower but certainly not a great leader.

Shouldn't we put the blame on him who picked him as vice president when there better candidattes like Duke and even Dora?

Obasanjo was simply trying to compensate for the massacre he ordered in Odi, balyesa

1 Like

Politics / Re: This Is Tinubu's End, His Inner Circle Full Of Traitors, Kperogi by 49cents(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
ybalogs:
I plan for betrayal, backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen — Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

As almighty God wen him be nah

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Trusted Tinubu But He Repaid Me With Betrayal- Aregbesola by 49cents(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRjDUZMnLlw
It appears the gloves are now off for a bare knuckle fist between the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola and his estranged godfather, Bola Tinubu. The former Osun State governor on Monday tore violently into Tinubu and told him that the same treatment meted out to a former Lagos State governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, which foreclosed his re-election bid in 2019, would be administered on his brother and Governor of Osun State, Gboyega Oyetola.

Aregbesola, who spoke in Ijebu Ijesa, Osun State, while addressing party faithful and stakeholders in the state ahead of the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship primary, was reportedly attacked by some suspected thugs, during a roadshow in Osogbo, Osun State capital.

Although for the 21 minutes and 12 seconds that he spoke, Aregbesola did not at any point mention Tinubu’s name, he however made ignoble passes at him in relation to the political situation in Osun State, including how he has abused his leadership and suddenly assumed the god complex.

Below are THISDAY’s transcription and translation of Aregbesola’s address, which he delivered in the Yoruba language. Excerpts:

“I’m happy that we sent for you all and you honoured our invitation. Those we specifically asked to be invited here are party leaders from the ward level to the state. They are the critical stakeholders and I’m certain they are the ones here.

“Although some, who are not with us would be here also – the informants to the other camps. But we’re no longer afraid of no one at this stage except God. You’re at liberty to listen to whatever we say here and go share with them over there. And I’m happy you’re here.

“However, if we have to throw the cards open and start all over again, this party is ours. Let me repeat myself for clarity: this is the core Afenifere – a progressive group, that genuinely loves the people, the society and also loves itself. I’m not talking about cosmestised good. This is Awolowo’s group; it is Bola Ige’s group. It is also Baba Akande’s group, before he partly left us.

“We joined you in this same group in 2004; the group we laboured in pain and anguish to put together from 2004 to 2010, November 26, before court gave us victory. This is the same group. Therefore, stop calling yourselves a faction; you are the main APC. Let me put it more succinctly, if our great leaders, who have passed on, had the opportunity of returning to this life, it is this same party they would join. They would not join a party that is not theirs.

“It would be almost impossible for Bola Ige to return to this same life and refuse to be part of this party. It would be very difficult. It would be impossible for Papa Awolowo too to come back to life and elect to join another party in Osun other than ours. It would be difficult. And those of us who are still living are also here in this same party.

“There’s no latter-day member here. Everyone here started with us from day one. Even if some had left at some point, we knew why they left. There’s no one here, who did not suffer with us. That’s the summary of my submission; that they have returned to where they’ve always belonged, and to also return the party to where it should be, because we had hitherto followed the instructions of our leader, whom we thought was true to type.

“We followed and served this leader with all our might. In fact, our loyalty to him had caused some people to start wondering if we were no longer Muslims. But we were with him and served him according to the admonition of our forefathers, who said when serving anyone, we should do so with sincerity and loyalty; that if you regard anyone as your principal, you must serve him wholeheartedly.

“Sadly, we didn’t know that while we wished him well, he didn’t think good of us. However, because we placed him higher than where he ordinarily should be, he started to think he is our god. Unfortunately, for him, we had sworn to God that whoever compares himself to him, we’d beg Him to bring down such a fellow.

“God says he does not have a rival, and if you heard what I said in Arabic, God said, ‘He is God and he didn’t have to start procreating before He’ll assume His place as God; that only humans procreate. You are the ones, who attach importance to procreation.

“As God, He doesn’t need a child to dwell in his glory. He does not need any family member or younger siblings to regale in His majesty. That He does not even need a group to be who He is. That He is God and that’s who He is. So, whoever puts himself in place of God, well, let him be his own god.

“With suffering, pains and perseverance, we nurtured this party to the stage it is – with sweat, tears, blood and even lost lives. It is by God’s grace that someone like me didn’t pay the supreme price too. May those who lost their lives to the struggle find peace with the Lord. (He mentioned names of some of those who died). As tough as it was, we did not seek revenge.

“We took over government on November 27, 2010 and by 28th, we announced that whoever sought revenge would be struck down by God. We only handed over to God, those who made us suffer. After we served for eight years, it wasn’t only party members that benefitted from our administration, the entire state did. I went everywhere in Osun with projects.

“However, by the time my successor was handed over to me around May or July 2018, I was told, ‘Rauf, this is the ideal successor that would stand by you. He would further showcase your efforts. He would not betray you; he would not dim the light of your glory’. That was what the person, who handed him over to me said. If the person is listening to me, it would resonate with him, if he said so or not.

“But, did he do as he was vouched for? And when he reneged on these promises, did the person, who handed him over to me draw his attention to these failings? Anyway, isn’t the person the one we now see today?

“Meanwhile, we are here at this station on three grounds and if we go about it honestly, we’d never regret this. First is, God detests hypocrisy. That He is above all things, but hypocrisy, he’d never go close to. However, our prophet, Mohammed (SWA), said: ‘Assist the hypocrite and the victim of hypocrisy.

“But when asked to clarify the logic behind such a statement, he answered and said, ‘Listen, it is possible for a hypocrite not to know he is one. However, those of you around should endeavour to join forces with the victim of hypocrisy to prevail over the hypocrite and that way, you would have assisted the hypocrite to change his ways. That’s the first reason we are here and once we can do that, we’d be good to go and they would be the loser. It’s God’s commandment.

“Second, we are the ones looking after the people in every way possible. However, those we put into position of authority to drive the project of caring for the people, have since abdicated this responsibility and we would never share space with such fellows. God says whoever is against the needy is His enemy. To that extent, we have to move away from these people, because we can’t because of our association with them offend God. If we stick to this, we’d prevail.

The third reason is, the things we did that the people wanted, which unfortunately, this man has turned away from and which formed the pride of our government, and which has been the thrust of our party since the days of Awolowo, we would not sit by and watch a fellow, who had no clue about this task, to destroy our efforts.

“We will never assist such a fellow. In a worst case scenario, we’d move away from them. Interestingly, in every group, everyone has a right to their choices. But in making those choices, you must be sure a majority of the members align with you.

“It is possible some share your ideals and it’s also possible some do not. This happened in Lagos recently. There was a governor, who wanted to seek re-election and the party declined and showed him the way out with their votes. So, the same way it was in Lagos then, is exactly the way it is in Osun today. What is good for the goose, is also good for the gander. It cannot be the turn of your younger brother now and you change the rules.”

Meanwhile on the attack on Aregbesola, THISDAY gathered that the gun-wielding hoodlums, suspected to be political thugs, had waylaid his convoy and started shooting in a bid to scare away the former governor of the state and members of his entourage.

THISDAY learnt that Aregbesola had around 5:30pm stood on his open roof vehicle and waived at a large crowd of residents, who were hailing and jubilating at seeing their former governor.

He continued his demonstration amid singing by his followers. Some were screaming “Sheu” as others were waiving brooms. The roadshow pulled so much crowd that there was traffic snarl along the Gbaemu-Idi-Seke road.

But problems started, when Aregbesola got to Orisunbare market, close to the Old Garage,when sounds of gunshots rent the air. Jubilant residents, who were following Aregbesola scampered to safety to escape being hit by stray bullets.

A team of combined security operatives from the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Nigeria Immigration Service and Department of State Security, who were among Aregbesola’s convoy, stepped down from the vehicles and started shooting in a bid to scare away the armed thugs.

For about twenty minutes, Old Garage Area was in panic as traders and road users were distraught as a result of the gunshots from the thugs and security operatives.

Yinka Kolawole in Osogbo
https://www.arise.tv/nigeria-tinubu-is-playing-god-says-protege-and-interior-minister-aregbesola-in-veiled-attack/amp/

They will surely backstab
Politics / Re: President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello (Photos) by 49cents(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
gbaskiboy:
The stage is gradually setting let see who the cap fits. Could it be Osibanjo, Tinubu, Zulum, Okorocha or Bello?

They have programmed many Nigerians to limit their options.

I am with the third force...these guys you mentioned are touts or beneficiary of touts
Politics / Re: Breaking: Another Video Of Tinubu Adjusting His Pampers by 49cents(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2022
omenkaLives:
The thing with you iboes is YOY NEVER LEARN.

You make an enemy of everyone and want them to love you in return. How's that working for you so far?

My desire is to see an Osinbajo presidency, but if it goes Tinubus way, hell however he decides to treat you people will be justified in my sight.

You can go ahead and keep insulting him, but do well to stop mentioning me to your show of shame. Your brothers, sisters, and parents are there. You could do so with them.

Thank you and goodbye

Mayegum on Facebook is Igbo too..
Wake up som

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by 49cents(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
agulion:
But we the people of Osun state have chosen Adeleke and he will be our govonor insha Allah

Poor masses choosing their oppressors tueh..

Even buffalos atimes revel but not this onez..

Always ready to choose the elites and never one of their kind

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by 49cents(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
dammieco:
My God! This man is damn old #Tinubu

He was 59;years here
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by 49cents(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Change is here.. Buh is dat tinubu's bedroom?

7 years later lol
Sports / Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by 49cents(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Something dem 4 give amuneke main coach since.

So that he go continue with most of the boys he scout

The guy got winning mentallty...

But I smell man no man
Politics / Re: Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette by 49cents(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ekez:
Osibanjo is like a snake.
Acting all holy but fantastically corrupt.

I always know his type

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Dwarfs Ambode In Achievement by 49cents(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Dapinski:

Stop fooling yourself. It is you Igbos who love to hype Ambode because you always support any Yoruba who is in conflict with the generality of his own fellow Yorubas.

Eg FFK, Fayose, Bode George, Obanikoro etal. The moment Ambode had a problem with APC and Lagos ruling political structure he became the Robin Hood hero of you Igbos to hype ridiculously and fraudulently.

You Igbos will never be objective commentators on events and developments in the SW. You are very predictable. Always easy to tell how you will behave.

I never liked Ambode but the moment I saw the speed with which he expected projects:

The BRT corridor from oshodi to Abule egba, The upgrade of BRT buses to air conditioned ones.

The transport plans he had with decent bus stops and bus parks across the state,

The three bridges at Ajah, Agege and Abule egba,

The linking roods in Alimosho and massive road rehabilitation in ifako jiaye axis

The world class inter change at oshodi
The creative solutions he brought to ease traffics in lekki axis by replacing fashola's round about with traffic light, he did same at bergar too ( sanwo olu copied it for Allen)...

The lay by roads at iyana oworo that eased third mainland bridge..

The lay bay roads in alapere that eased traffic on the axis too

Or is it the light up Lagos that saw street lights all working...

In fact Igbo were routing for Jimi Agbaje...Jimi is a great guy in his own right...stop reducing everything to against tinubu and he was also in PDP a party Igbos have always voted.

The same Igbos praised ambode fro his strides.

But not only Igbos love ambode..yoruba who loved progress and freedom too does..

Oya can you list what sanwo has been doing
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike by 49cents(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/02/2023-presidency-nobody-is-more-qualified-than-me-wike-declares/

Woke thinks is about croaking like a drunk frog and building fly over with allocation from Abuja....

How has he created wealth in Rivers state in his time there....

It's sad Nigeria just feels a governor must be upgraded to a president....that rubbish thinking must stop

Nigeria needs at least something with global vision for the Nigerian project and a good idea of how to grow the economy..not all thes Loud mouthed feeding bottle governors and recycled career politicianz who lack ideology
Politics / Re: 2023: Peter Obi Stands No Chance And He Knows It - Deji Adeyanju by 49cents(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
HonNL:
Deji Adeyanju speaks on Peter Obi's Presidential ambition.

This is kind of political talk I dislike.

It is already defeatist.

Why must PDP or APC be the ones to dictate who we must choose after all the calamity they have caused this country...

It beats me that educated young people are discussing corrupt, colourless actors because they have already accepted it must always be PDP and APC candidate that must be from a particular geographic region ..

This rotation and religion and tribe talk is the ever effective method the elite used to decieve the masses...who always remain at the recieving end of their leadership mediocrity

1 Like

Politics / Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by 49cents(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2022
Chizuru01:
angry angry angry

I understand that some of them claiming IGBOs may not be Igbos, but this situation Reminds me of the days of UGM. Although according to IPOB, UGM are not them, but due to the way they always speak in Facebook supporting UGM, it gave these foreigners (UGM) the boldness to make Havoc on Imo indigenes and Traditional Rulers.

and other Mouthed Igbo, please we need to raise a campaign disassociating ourselves from these singular individuals creating enemity between IGBOs and the rest. Let's promote our own and leave others

Nigeria politics is not won by emotion. It is a game that is smartly played. You will never be voted for out of pity. If Ndị Igbo didn't play it well, 100 years from now, no Igbo man will be president. South South will keep taking our slot

This is a demonic topic purposely opened to 'divide and rule' by making the elections a tribal issue instead of the one of ideas and convictions.

These guy is a paid agent....

I am Lagos born Igbo man and I neither despise Yorubas or hate tinubu as a person...I may not align at all with his political and leadership style but that doesn't mean o hate tinubu they are two separate

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Man Lays Curse On Corrupt Nigeria Leaders At Village Stream (Video) by 49cents(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2022
Vichot:
Curse dey work on politicians?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GET FREE 1K TO PLACE BET
Lol
Politics / Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by 49cents(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr119:

You need to watch the video and see for yourself that Tinubu will have no match with this economic agenda that aims at transforming the lives of the Nigerian youth.

The way he transformed MC olu omo and thousands of street urchins...

I hope you are a paid agent earning your N10 per post..but you are unpaid then it's a big shame that you can't deduce truth from lies
Politics / Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by 49cents(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kollins11:
Tinubu is the most qualified, versatile and intellectual presidential candidate for Nigeria. Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable candidate to succeed Buhari.

He is an achiever, He is the illuminator and the master planner of modern Lagos and Nigeria. he can make Nigeria work again, look at the development in Lagos State, are we not happy??

Look at how catastrophic the economy is, insecurity everywhere, inflation and unemployment aren't we tired Suffer nor dey tire una Person naked use suffer swear for una Please Vote for Bola Asiwaju Tinubu to end these suffering and pain inflicted on us.

BAT 2023.
Nigerians need Tinubu.

By now this mumu has sent this screen shot to the guy that pays him and other hopeless mofos. ..they do like N10 per post...

He is earning his pay

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Umahi Kicks Off Construction Of Ebonyi Olympic Stadium (Photos) by 49cents(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Southeast governors from Umahi to OBIANO to uwuanyi .. even Uzodimma and ikpeazu are putting up shows
Shows of development.. building and commissioning..

Opening up southeast and welcoming the world
This year alone .. governors from southeast keep making headlines

Questions

Where are those Yoruba governors and what are they doing .. Nairaland is own by a Yoruba man .. and an easier place to showcase works of Yoruba governors

But we hardly see that .. we have to wait every time for NBS statistics to boost Yoruba moral ..

Buhari went to ogun to commission ROAD..

Ekiti Fayemi is four years .. nothing
Makinde .. four years .. nothing
Abiodun four years nothing
Oyetola .. day one Na wash
Aketi.. that one Na almost eight years .. he sabi use herdsmen killing to scam his people

Nothing in Yoruba land in the last eight years

But we hear Lagos .. what exactly in Lagos ..

Soon one Yoruba human will tell us is not by noise making .. yes we know ..

But even onground nothing is happening.. even hallucinations.. nothing..

But you see Yoruba working hard to drive investors from igboland with so much borrow stories

Tell me who will then invest in ritual conscious skull miner infested states

The mock .. but east is growing on a daily and getting better

No be party matters .. Na human Dey develop no be party

You just one little ethnic bigot..

What Nigeria needs is not stadium or airport but industries and development of human capital

Umahi has cashed out here big time

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by 49cents(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Naiira:
This guy is surprisingly taking on incredible major projects…

Let’s see how this goes… Nice stuff

Is it not what he was elected for money??

Is it not state money or borrows funds that state will still pay he is using?

If you are elected governor why won't you also do the same..

What I call achievement is executing such projects without borrowing ..

Mind you big projects like this will have kick backs of minimum 30 Percent to the governor and his cronies.,.

The only reason he is getting acclaim because many other governors seem to be in perpetual comotose
Romance / Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by 49cents(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
is hard to get a sex therapist in Nigeria undecided so what's you suggestion how do you think is the best way to cutail his monster undecided having a wife will limit his sex addict a bit because he will get tired of beeping someday two this kinda of person when broke can Rape any lady so to avoid this he needs a high libido of a wife too

I am married so I can tell you being married doesn't solve sexual malady.

Being married yes gives licit sexual expression and possibly satisfaction for people who haven't developed extensive sexual appetites.

He needa to see a professional therapist...they lots of material online he can access
Romance / Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by 49cents(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
is not easy to change unlearn a habit you have to change it with another habit thats to say if ur a smoker you want to stop smoking you need another habit to replace the habit of smoking not unlearn it

I agree with you..but having a wife will not suffice.

He needs to undergo therapy.

He is dealing with serious sexual malady
Romance / Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by 49cents(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
cococandy:

Not you calling prostitutes public toilet . The cognitive dissonance that it takes consider yourself better than people who are doing the same things you’re. Lmfao

Spot on
Romance / Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by 49cents(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
If your in Europe where people dress up from clubs to work you would killed yourself get yourself together if it needs you to marry do so to stop sex addiction you need to change it with another addiction too.

He is not fit to get married yet..he has to unlearn something's first
Romance / Re: Damn! It's Been 12 Days Since I Last Fvcked; Now, This Is Happening To Me by 49cents(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2022
I strongly advise to keep off pre marital sex totally....that valentine plan will take you back to square.

Clearly you have great things lined up for you.

Propose to your girlfriend if you see her as a life partner and get married ...

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: “Having Access To Me Is Rare” – Pere Warns, Shares New Year Resolution by 49cents(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Lol...

After giving millions of statangers access to your fake ass life on bbn...

I understand everyone is trying to feel important but do not yet know where there importance come from.

If. Not Facebook updates I wouldn't even know about your existence because I do not watch guiter content called bbn

67 Likes 2 Shares

Music/Radio / Re: P-Square Teases New Music In 2022 by 49cents(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Untalented moda fuckkers

Face. Your talent...weed
Celebrities / Re: Why I Masturbate – Dmws Dremo Reveals by 49cents(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Masturbation is self cannibalism
Politics / Re: Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center by 49cents(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
techmo:
cool

Jagaban to the world

Very mature and organised campaign train so far

Exactly 30 years after (June 12 1993 - June 12 2023), Tinubu is about to be sworn in as President , claiming MKOs mandate
No

Which mandate did Obaasanjo claim lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 82 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.