Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

49cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 49cents's Profile / 49cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 82 pages)

Politics / Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by 49cents(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
omonnakoda:

I have

Abiola lost in the SE to Tofa

Go and check what you called lost....Abiola got over 40 percent on the average in every south eastern state despite Ogbonayya Onu being Today's running mate even with a Muslim Muslim ticket..

My parents voted Abiola in Lagos just like may Igbos across Nigeriia

1 Like

Politics / Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by 49cents(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
omonnakoda:
I cannot imagine Yoruba voting Ibo when there is an alternative that is not Ibo who has a realistic chance
Ibos have never voted Yoruba when there was an alternative with a chance of winning
They voted Tofa instead of Abiola
It was an Ibo that went to court to notch June 12
They see us as eternal enemies
They have already said if it is not Ibo let Fulani have it when They should be our position

Nigerians have moved on from little minded tribalism..

Go check 1993 elections son..

Get education and stop showing ignorance
Education / Re: Uniben Students Beat Up Soldie who assaulted a Female Student At an ATM in Benin by 49cents(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Oblongata:
Soldier beat your colleague and you come dey form van Damme ba?

Why not just go as a union to report the matter at their barracks? Why should everyone revolt?

Why not try and get a good photo or video of the soldier and post online?

You guys are only endangering yourselves the more by these protests and it shows your SUG is empty upstairs and your students are bored stiff!

The diplomatic route you suggested ends with nothing...

Students are not people soldiers can't shoot .. students know that and milk it...relax no need of cowardice

7 Likes

Family / Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by 49cents(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
The ways, thoughts and acts of GOD ALMIGHTY are past finding out.

LET all of Humanity reverence, worship and Bow before this GREAT GOD.
WE all are nothing without HIM.
It's only by HIS mercies that we exist

Did we beg God to exist in the first place
Romance / Re: Guys can U toast babe selling bread witout being Ashame? by 49cents(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyCK:
M.0.D ... front page please

anyways we drove pass this bread seller & i kinda fell in love with her becuz she was lightskin. Been dreamin about her for the past 3 days.
so my question is...guys, as a plaYA and a big boy that people no me has, is it practical for a big boy to toast babe selling bread? I also notice she had only 3 pimples on her face which even makes her more preeetir.
embarassed

Urgent advise needed and please be nice...but please remember, shes lightskin! angry

But you can talk to a lady selling her body without being ashamed
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by 49cents(m): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2023
MissLeslie:
If this is what Datti can pull in his father's house, then Obi make a wrong choice. Obi need a strong man from north to balance his equation.

Your strong have been winning elections and Nigerians have been loosing since 1999

Moreover only a naive person is fooled by rented crowd.

If Obi comes to Lagos I may not show up because I am not jobless but he has my votes just a s millions of others
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by 49cents(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
What has Kwankwnaso achieved as a private citizen or even as a civil servant...

CVs without achievement
Romance / Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by 49cents(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Animal life 1 0

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by 49cents(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
People even cash out from Satan himself
Sports / Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by 49cents(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
BeanX:
You are still killing English my boy, go and get educated before you keep disgracing your whole lineages blantantly. mumu! cheesy

English is just a language..it doesn't take more intelligence to learn compared to learning any other african language

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: “you’re Too Old For This; Repent” — Ini Edo Under Fire Over A Recent Post (video by 49cents(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
amanda2013:
She is just marketing her products.

Lol
Business / Re: Brand New/ Used Jute Bag. by 49cents(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
ishadfurnitures:
It's still available serious buyers only

Is it still available
Politics / Re: Tinubu Drops Another Cycling Video Of 33 Seconds by 49cents(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jackie do do went to London...

Riding on a poly....
Politics / Re: Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) by 49cents(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=aikyg post=116214734]Not good. This shows total unconscious lack of respect, not just for the bishop, but for the bishop's cleaner. These are things you should teach your sons:
1, Don't sit down when shaking another man's hand.
2, Don't step on people's rugs or carpets with dirty shoes.
3, Don't invade people's space.
4, Keep your hands to yourself.
5, Open doors for ladies.
6, Most importantly, don't put your leg on people's bed, sofa, table or car bumper.

Sowore no try at all. I hope he does better next time.[/quote

That guy just hates humility...

Why must he leg be there in the first place??

Whether Kukah is a bishop or not ..show some respect within some people's space
Celebrities / Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by 49cents(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
Awesome.

What is gonna be so amazing for me is the day I meet JESUS Christ face to face.
Am gonna gonna go really joyfully crazy .
It's just gonna be so Undescribeable!

Get Ready Folks! JESUS Christ is Coming..

So you have met him face to face ?? Then you don't know who he is bro
Politics / Re: Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State by 49cents(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2022
pricklewane:
Next time enter train or plane to tell your Igbotic lies. If you claim this is not a lie sebi you miserable fools have phones, record the conversation n post here instead of cooking cocrk n bull story on NL like we are all dead brain Ipob that bliv anything

Had similar experiences in Lagos ..from young Yoruba Muslims to older yourba gyuys
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by 49cents(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Not a zealous Obi fan but let's wait for the manifesto
Politics / Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by 49cents(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2022
How some people fell twice for this illiterate twice.. I don't get it.

They thought you can pay politics all the time
Crime / Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by 49cents(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men will always be men. Anything with a hole they would always want to insert their rusty sticks.

A pregnant woman in Labour for that matter.

This rapist gender would rape animals, babies, adults just anything with hole.. May God help us

Including your father right

If you hate men go get help

Someone grossly mishehaved and you call out all the men to answer for it..how lame
Politics / Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by 49cents(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
As expected of thead n foolish bigot.
To the dead brain Yoruba in the last presidential election Durotoye beat this blood n foolish Igbo bastard the joint primary n debate they had but the bastard instead of endorsing left the party to create another failing party to prosecute his failed ambition but just look at the lunatic now endorsing another Igbo even when not in his party

May it never be well with all Yoruba that play fool to this igbos for them to keep ridiculing Yoruba.

You are too young to be this bitter and hateful on people based on tribe...

Where is fela durotoye...only shows he was not serious about running in the first place..
Politics / Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by 49cents(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2022
He is a gambler and made a fortune from fools like him..what do you expect
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy by 49cents(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
festacman:
Of course, it came from overzealous supporters. But again, that is one downside of a politician having organic but mobbish support. They are driven by so much emotion and excitement to contribute to overthrow a status quo they considered stale. There will more of this statements to come when real campaign starts because many will go overboard.

Spot on
Politics / Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kill Igbo Returnees This Morning by 49cents(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2022
Waywardchild:
Our people pls sit at home. Nnamdi Kanu is suffering for us we cannot be enjoying while he is in jail

So life must be lost...you are a retard
Politics / Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by 49cents(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2022
kollinz1234:
adverts doesn't win elections; in a country like Nigeria, even manifestos don't win elections! Presidential debates doesn't even do jack.

All you need to do is to get agents (not thugs) in all the states of the federation whose job will be to be visiting different locations in each state and promoting your candidate that is if you don't want to play dirty like the politicians you criticize. But if you want to play dirty, visit bars, viewing centers, motor parks meet rough guys, gangs, head of cult groups; give them money and promise them a place in the government. They will not only give you results, they will give you their lives

Your position means that you feel can do anything to change things

Do the thugs have more than one vote....

This is why Nigeria is where it is..when the people feel defeated and mock anyone like moghalu who dares to challenge status quo...

I have joined his party....the ADC..I am done complaining
Politics / Re: 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? by 49cents(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
I never believed in this guy again since he played the spoiler role in the emergence of a consensus candidate amidst the youths candidates in 2018 towards the 2019 elections.

It was Omoyele Sowore (AAC), Kingsley Moghalu (YPP), and Tope Fasua (ANRP) that never allowed the merger of the Presidential Aspirants of all the new parties became successful. The process was tagged Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT).

The Story:
The new and "young" aspirants of the new parties all met in June/July 2018 with the intention of yielding to the voices of Nigerian youths asking them to come together and present a common front. They all agreed to do this within themselves by voting. The process was a very simple process; you are not allowed to vote for yourself: "IF NOT ME THEN WHO?" Meaning that you should vote for another aspirant and it will be the same process stages Incase there are ties, till one person finally emerge.

August 31st, 2018 was fixed for the date of the election, with Madam Obi Ezekweseli nominated to be the moderator. That was before she declared to run.

It was about a week to the fixed date, Omoyele Sowore came up with online(YouTube or Facebook) voting. You know he is more popular on social media and he owns the social media space, it would be easy for him to manipulate the outcome. The other aspirants rejected his suggestion and he pulled out of the PACT.

NOTE: At this time, Sowore was not in any party, no one knew the party he was going to run for President, he had only declared to run. But FD was in ANN, KM was in YPP, TF was in ANRP, and the rest in their respective parties. It was on Sowore that does not have a party yet as at then.

Omoyele Sowore and Tope Fasua pulled out of the process before the date fixed for the in-house election. Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye, and other eleven candidates came for the election. After the first round, Moghalu and Durotoye had same votes (ties) being the highest of all. The both of them went for the second round. Durotoye defeated Moghalu with 4 votes to 3 votes. Moghalu congratulated Durotoye but left immediately to address the press outside the venue that he is no longer interested in PACT. That was how the whole process flopped in 2019. So FD had no option than to continue running, after all, he won. In fact, he nearly stepped down for Kingsley Moghalu, but wisdom demands that he should not do such for someone that failed to honour an agreement. Now, same Moghalu and Sowore are coming up again to deceive us of when we all know they are greedy and hunger for power by all means.

2019 would have been a very good outing for them if only they allowed the process to work, though they won't win, but 2023 would do the deal. Nothing for any New Candidates again in the country, mark my words. I can never trust KINGSLEY MOGHALU with my vote.

These are the names of the aspirants who participated in the PACT after Omoyele Sowore and Tope Fasua pulled out:

*Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese

*Mathias Tsado

*Kingsley Moghalu

*Fela Durotoye

*Dr Favour Oluwamuyiwa

*Dr Elishama Ideh

* Dare Fagbemi

*Victor Ani-Laju

*Godstime Iroabuchi

*Clement Jimbo

Here is a press release to what I wrote up there:

THE MANY LIES OF KINGSLEY MOGHALU: A REJOINDER FROM PACT

Our attention has been drawn to the recent release made by the Presidential Candidate of the Young Progressive Party, Kingsley Moghalu, as it affects his role in the Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) and the 2019 presidential election.

It has thus become expedient for us to put the record straight for the sake of posterity.

PACT was formed with just one aim; to get all New Breed Presidential Aspirants to come together and present one Consensus Candidate, while others queue behind the fellow so that we can collectively wrestle power from the Old Brigades and restore our nation to a path of progress.

The story of PACT is in public domain, so we shall not bother to go over it all over.

We shall however restrict ourselves to addressing the issues raised by Kingsley Moghalu in his release and several pronouncements.

1. THAT HE IS NOT AWARE OF HOW DR OBY EZEKWESILI CAME INTO THE PICTURE.

PACT had a WhatsApp platform on which we discussed issues relating to the emergence of a Consensus Candidate, which was our primary objective.

Right from the inception of PACT, all our meetings were moderated by Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese, who was also a Presidential Aspirant and a member of PACT.

However, after the meeting before the last, some members suggested on the platform, that we should get a neutral person, possibly a respectable national figure, who will preside over the meeting and serve as the umpire during the electioneering process.

The media sub-committee contacted Dr Oby Ezekwesili, who had to cancel some of her itineraries to honour our invitation.

None of the PACT members including Prof Kingsley Moghalu raised objection to Dr Ezekwesili serving as the umpire on our WhatsApp platform and none raised objection when she was physically present, before the commencement of the election, during or immediately after the election.

Dr Oby Ezekwesili was never a member of PACT. We the members of PACT collectively invited her formally as an umpire, based on her track record as an uncompromising nation builder and she obliged us as part of her sacrifice to seeing the birth of a New Nigeria. She proved her worth again, by supervising the PACT election in a very transparent manner. Why Kingsley Moghalu seeks to paint her black, has orchestrated attacks and spreading of falsehoods against her, simply because he narrowly lost an election which he had so much confidence that he would win, amazes us!

2. THAT HE WAS SHOCKED AT THE PROCESS

Kingsley Moghalu was in deed a part of the process and raised no objection at any time.

In fact, Kingsley Moghalu, as a lawyer himself, played a major role in amending the Memorandum of Understanding, adding and removing clauses from the original document that was prepared by our lawyer, after which he certified the document as okay.

During the first round, Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu and Mathias Tsado scored 2 votes each, Dr Elishama Ideh scored 1 vote, Godstime Iroabuchi scored 1 vote, Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese scored 1 vote, Favour Oluwamuyiwa scored 1 vote and Dare Fagbemi scored 1 vote.

The three topmost aspirants then proceeded to the next round, as agreed in the MOU, after which Durotoye scored 4 votes and Moghalu scored 3 votes.

Kingsley Moghalu then walked up to Durotoye and congratulated him in the presence of other members of PACT.

If he had reservations about the process, why did he not complain on the WhatsApp platform? Why did he not complain when he sighted Dr Oby Ezekwesili in the room? Why did he subject himself to the process? Why did he congratulate Durotoye at the end of the process?

3. THAT CLAUSE 13 OF THE MOU STATES THAT HE IS AT LIBERTY TO WALK AWAY AND PURSUE HIS PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION.

We shall reproduce verbatim, the content of the 13th clause herein;

"It is also agreed by the Aspirants, that nothing in this document herein shall infringe on the legal right of any Aspirants, including but not limited to his constitutional freedom of association, freedom of expression and other rights as enshrined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and other relevant laws".

This 13th clause did not state that an aspirant who fails to be elected as the Consensus Candidate can yet proceed to pursue his Presidential ambition. It only serves to protect the right of aspirants against any statute that contravenes the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It is expedient to highlight the provision of clause 10 which states thus:

"The Aspirants therefore agree not to further contest against the preferred Consensus Candidate".

NB: The copy of the MOU is herein attached.

4. THAT PACT WAS A DELIBERATE PLOY TO AMBUSH HIS PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION AND EXTERMINATE HIS POLITICAL PURSUIT

Our noble intention was to bring all New Breed Presidential hopefuls to the table, get them to vote amongst themselves and pick the aspirant with the highest vote, as the Consensus Candidate. Moghalu was very close to becoming that Candidate. He lost to Durotoye by just one vote in a very transparent election. How could he suddenly turn around and claim that the process was designed to ambush his ambition?

Moghalu owes Dr Oby Ezekwesili and members of PACT an apology for this deliberate misinformation.

SUMMARY

It's on record, that Moghalu called members of PACT individually ahead of the election, and even sent lobysts across to others, soliciting for their votes, on the grounds that he's the "most qualified" of all the New Breed Presidential hopefuls in Nigeria.

Yet in a recent interview, he said he does not consider the PACT's process as credible!

When asked by the interviewer what his position would have been if he had won, he said; "if I had won, it would have been credible"!

So, the process is "not credible", simply because he lost.

Kingsley Moghalu has shown that he's not worthy of public trust, as his utterances since he did not emerge as the Consensus Candidate of PACT have been heavily laden with lies and deliberate mis-information.

It is therefore time and imperative for us to publish this rebuttal statement.

We hope that this statement shall set straight all public information and records related to PACT and at the same time, factually defend Oby Ezekwesili from any further unwarranted attacks for the patriotic role she played as our umpire.

Signed on behalf of PACT:

*Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese

*Mathias Tsado

*Fela Durotoye

*Dr Favour Oluwamuyiwa

*Dr Elishama Ideh

* Dare Fagbemi

*Victor Ani-Laju

*Godstime Iroabuchi

*Clement Jimbo

Dated 17th January, 2019

Where are those pretender aspirants today.....
Dr Fasua is now routing for moghalu..
Plus go and read the clarification of what really went down..

It's like the video is making your candidature look lacklustre...of not bad..I get

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation by 49cents(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Igbos are clannish lol

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo: Igbo Apprenticeship Model Most Popular Way To Build Wealth by 49cents(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
olamidedivotee:
This is the only man that can lead Nigeria reasonably.

Sentiment aside.

He is spineless....

Baba so pe man

They won't even consider him
Politics / Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by 49cents(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Campaign officially starts in April, I believe it is a very smart idea that Prof keeps yielding the time for Asiwaju Tinubu to keep consulting so he can use the outcome as a strong factor.

His decision to contest or not depends on the outcome of Asiwaju's consultations.

If the Asiwaju Tinubu consultation visits keep maintaining its high rating, coverage and going on with this huge acceptance so far in the SW and North, it provides a genuine reason for Prof not to proceed to contest except he wants to be another HE Aregbesola .

Those Royal fathers like Ikubabayeye who already endorsed Asiwaju will not endorse Prof. They will rather call for a meeting to request for Prof to step down and ensure that Asiwaju makes some concessions to Prof. out of fairness than to endorse Prof.

Prof Osibanjo is a wise man and one of the members of the Asiwaju Political family. He will not want to throw his goodwill away because the likes of Mr Laolu Akande says so. Mr Akande can not get the political endorsements Prof needs to upstage Asiwaju in the SW and Northern political strongholds of APC.

So , if you are on the PYO team, it is time you realize that Asiwaju and PYO are in the same political family and majority of that political family have already endorsed Asiwaju Tinubu.

So, on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. I love and admire PYO but 2023 is the year of Asiwaju Tinubu. It is BAT 2023.

PDP will likely give its ticket to HE Atiku but Asiwaju Tinubu will trounce HE Atiku at the polls.

Please support Asiwaju Tinubu. Please join the winning team.

Thank you.

after you guys will say igbos cant presnt one candidate..but here we are...political master and his stooge cant even agree..

lets not reuduce this to ethnicty.....we need a people"s president............Osinbajo to me has his hands tied he is limited by his allegience to his political benefactors..and they are not the masses
Politics / Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by 49cents(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Hossannah:
These people have milked Nigeria dry

it shall nver be well people supporting these bandits on power

you all voting apc and pdp because o tribalsim and religion are just morons
Politics / Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by 49cents(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2022
Michelle70:
Jonathan in time of plenty was wasteful.

As a business man, I know that the time of plenty is the time to plan for the future.

Nigeria case is lack of progressive leaders and tribalistic youths.
Lagos is what it is because of leaders that plan for the future.
look at China, when they were busy producing China phones, we make mockery of them that there products doesn't last, but today I am typing this with China phone and u are probably reading with Chinese phone.

2moro, ur children will still blame govt while ur voursemates could be millionaires

The price of crude oil now is the same as time if Jonathan....so bubari is not wasteful...

And what did you say about Lagos being like Dubai.... with all the rickety danfo buses and mad traffic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 82 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.