Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

4Ebiscoo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Ebiscoo's Profile / 4Ebiscoo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Politics / US Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, John Mccain Dies At 81 by 4Ebiscoo: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2018
US Senator and former presidential candidate, John McCain, has died at age 81 after a year long battle with brain cancer, just a few days after it was announced that he had decided to stop medical treatment.

McCain, a former Vietnam prisoner of war, 6-term U.S. Senator from Arizona and 2008 GOP Presidential nominee, battled an aggressive form of brain cancer called glioblastoma was diagnosed in July 2013.

His family released a statement saying he died on Saturday August 25th at 4:28pm

… “with the Senator when he passed were his wife Cindy and their family. At his death, he had served the United States of America faithfully for sixty years.”
“We are immensely grateful for the support and kindness of all his caregivers over the last year, and for the continuing outpouring of concern and affection from John’s many friends and associates, and the many thousands of people who are keeping him in their prayers.”
May his soul rest in peace, amen.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/us-senator-and-former-presidential.html

Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Rocks Towel In Mirror Selfie by 4Ebiscoo: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Actress Juliet Ibrahim’s ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim has shown of his cassava in a new mirror selfie.

And this cassava is very very huge.

How did Juliet Ibrahim manage to swallow something as big as this?

In the picture fast going viral on Social Media, one can see Iceberg with towel wrapped around his waist with all smile.

Then his cassava could be seen very thick, long and heavy lying between his legs nodding like ‘agama lizard’.

Photo below:

Juliet and Iceberg caused a stir on social media when they finally made their relationship known to the public somewhere last year,2017 after she divorced her ex-husband Mr. Kwadwo sarfo Jnr, a business mogul and son of Apostle Kwadwo Safo four years ago.

The duo were like Romeo and Juliet.

However, just recently, there were rumours that the celebrity couple had broken up.

This followed a ‘ no-show; by the two on Valentine Day, as there were no photos, love messages, basically nothing to show from each other.

The actress later deleted all photos of them together which sparked up more speculations about their break up.

The news about their alleged break up went viral with mixed reactions from social media users in Ghana and Nigeria.

In another post on Instagram by actress Juliet Ibrahim, she sent a good bye message to her Nigerian boyfriend.

According to Juliet Ibrahim, she is way too good to say goodbye even though she is sad.

She expressed that anytime her boyfriend hurts her, makes her cry etc the less she loves him.

Juliet Ibrahim had earlier warned Iceberg Slim that Ghanaians would ‘deal’ with him if he ever left her. Indeed they had proved by means of social media and a series of interviews that they were truly in love.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/iceberg-slim-shows-off-dck-that-he-uses.html

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Nigerian Man Cries Out… “my Wife Makes Me Pay For Cex With Her” by 4Ebiscoo: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
A 35-year-old man, Mr. Yinka Alabi, has pleaded before an Idi-Ogungun Customary Court, Agodi, Ibadan, Oyo State, not to dissolve his marriage despite his wife admitting to being raped by another man.

Responding to a divorce suit filed by his wife, Funmilola, Alabi told the court that the woman claimed to have been raped in her office, but that he still loved her.

Yinka said, “My wife’s adulterous ways are terrible. She was in the habit of receiving her boyfriends’ calls in my presence, but my ill-health condition makes me to accept all her shortcomings.

”My lord, I urinate through the use of catheter and my wife knows what am passing through. I paid her upfront before allowing me to have cex with her, but I am not bothered because I love her and do not agree with the dissolution of our 10-year-old marriage.”

According to NAN, His wife Funmilola, 31, had earlier urged the court to grant her divorce request, alleging constant brutality on her by the husband.

According to her, Yinka is always suspicious that I engage in extra-marital affairs.

”He has no regard for my parents, so I can no longer endure his nagging and brutality,” she stated.

President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun,in his ruling urged the couple to resolve the issue for the sake of the only child of the marriage and advised the respondent to find means of reconciling with his wife since he did not want the marriage to end.

He adjourned the case until August 31 for report of settlement or continuation of hearing

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nigerian-man-cries-out-my-wife-makes-me.html

Politics / I Didn’t Walk 800m To Prove My Fitness To Anybody, Says Buhari by 4Ebiscoo: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the statement by his spokesman, Garba Shehu, on his 800m walk.

According to the President, whose walk was described as significant of his fitness to contest re-election, he didn't walk to "prove any fitness to anybody".

He said he came out of the car, which had tinted windows, so that the people could see him. He also restated his determination not to be distracted by politicking.

In a series of tweets via his personal handle, @MBuhari, he said he isn't given to "chasing cheap political points", noting that he "doesn't need to walk to convince anyone" about his health and the decision to seek reelection.

The posts read: "Much has been said about my walk in Daura, a few days ago. I didn’t do it to prove my fitness to anybody. The people of my constituency came out in large numbers to see me and the car in which I was had tinted windows. So I decided to come out of the car so the people could see me.

"People who know me know that I am not given to chasing cheap political points. The crowd in Daura were not seeing me, so I came out of the car so they could see me. I didn’t and don’t need to walk to convince anyone about my health and the decision to contest for a second term."

"I remain very grateful to the people for their enthusiastic reception. And let me say that we will not be distracted by politicking or anything else. The security and welfare of all Nigerians, young, old, female, male, remain our priority."

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/i-didnt-walk-800m-to-prove-my-fitness.html

Celebrities / “at 28, I Am Not Ready For Marriage” — Actress, Moesha by 4Ebiscoo: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Becca’s marriage is mounting pressure on some of her colleagues. The first to receive the “go and get married” pressure from her followers is Yvonne Nelson.

To her, although she is ready to settle, she cannot marry herself and therefore needs to wait for the right man.

Well, the latest to be asked to get married is the socialite, Moesha Buduong who been to told by her followers to settle and stop sleeping around with married men.

Moesha, however unlike Yvonne Nelson has indicated that she is younger and cannot be forced to settle down with a man.

The actress has indicated that she is currently “Living my best life”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/at-28-i-am-not-ready-for-marriage.html

Politics / Lagos Customs Audit Unit Recovers N8.6bn by 4Ebiscoo: 5:31am On Aug 24, 2018
The Zone A office of Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Post Clearance Audit (PCA) unit, has recovered a total of N8.6bn between January and June, 2018.

The recovery is N2.6bn above the N6.bn earned the same period last year.

This was disclosed yesterday by Mr. Abba Kura, Customs Comptroller in charge of the unit during the visit of Aminu Dahiru, Assistant Comptroller-General and Zonal Coordinator for Zone A.

Kura told Dahiru that in addition to what had been collected, the unit had uncovered another N2bn underpayment in respect of a single transaction and that after several attempts to argue it away, the defaulting company would be made to pay.

He said the payment was coming after the Customs headquarters resolved the dispute between the unit and the defaulting company in favour of the Lagos PCA Unit.

Dahiru commended the Controller and his team for ensuring that government revenue was not lost even after goods had exited the ports down to the importers warehouses, while lauding his competence on the post clearance audit job.

He described the function of the unit as sensitive in the service quest for maximum revenue collection considering that the highest volume of trade processed by the customs was recorded within the Lagos area...Read More Here

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/lagos-customs-audit-unit-recovers-n86bn.html

Celebrities / From A Rat Poison Seller To A G-wagon Owner… Patoranking Poses With His Mercedes by 4Ebiscoo: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Multi-award winning Nigerian Dance hall artiste, Patoranking, who recently released an empowering and redemptive anthem, Heal D World, shared a photo of himself striking a pose beside his Mercedes G-Wagon SUV on his IG page.

See below;

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/from-rat-poison-seller-to-g-wagon-owner.html

Politics / Yinka Ayefele: NBC Boss Carpets Ajimobi Govt For Demolishing Fresh FM by 4Ebiscoo: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has condemned the Governor Abiola Ajimobi led Oyo State Government over the demolition of the structure housing Fresh FM owned by popular musician, Yinka Ayefele.

The Director-General of NBC, Ishaq Midibbo-Kawu, who spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Ilorin, said the demolition was a worrisome development and did not speak well of the state government.

Kawu said: “The development is worrisome because for all it is worth, the broadcast outfits are playing a big role in reducing unemployment, especially in this situation where many young Nigerians are idle.

“They also play social, informational, educational and entertaining roles in the society.

“Such development does not speak well of the government and has a negative effect on the nation, especially at a point when more broadcasting outfits are influencing the social space in the country.

“In this case particularly, there are so many issues that can be weaved up negatively by people.

“We hope that as we move forward, we will be able to find a solution to the situation,” Modibbo-Kawu said.

The Director-General said when the NBC got the hint on the demolition, he made some contacts with some people in the State.

Kawu said that he could, however, not stop it.

The NBC boss promised to set up a meeting with the state government on finding a way forward on the issue.

The NBC boss recalled a similar experience in Nasarawa State about a year ago when the property housing Breeze 99.9 FM was demolished.

“What we did was to meet our licensee to find out what the issues were because he was prepared to go to court.

“We also met with the state Commissioner for Information and the Governor.

“The issue also was that the building violated the usage of urban space.

“We were able to reach an agreement that the government should give the broadcaster a new plot of land and assist him to go back to building a new station.

“However, just last week, I got a letter that the side of the government in the agreement had not been fulfilled,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/yinka-ayefele-nbc-boss-carpets-ajimobi.html

Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Expresses Regret After Offering To Help A Fan by 4Ebiscoo: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2018
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh is well known for giving out money to her fans.

However, it appears a fan she promised to help has harassed her for not keeping her word in time .

The actress revealed her anger saying the fan claims she is trying to bail out of a promised N20,000 .

She says she now understands why most celebrities do not help fans.

She however told her P.A to adress all unpaid promises.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/tonto-dikeh-expresses-regret-after.html

Celebrities / SHOCKING!! Super Eagles Captain, MIKEL OBI Sets To Dump The Team Just Days After by 4Ebiscoo: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Super Eagles Captain, Mikel Obi has said he is not thinking of retiring from the national team now. This was following the retirement of Victor Moses last week.

There has been talks about the captain following in the foot steps of victor Moses who dumped the team last week, but his intermediary told Owngoal that such move is presently not part of the players’ future plans.

He said;

“Mikel is not done yet with the national team. He will still play for Nigeria for the foreseeable future. When the time for retirement comes it won’t be because of the departure of another player. For now, he is still interested in playing for Nigeria,”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shocking-super-eagles-captain-mikel-obi.html

Politics / EXPOSED!! “if Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years” – Goodl by 4Ebiscoo: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Former special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Doyin Okupe has sent missiles to Atiku’s camp by saying that it will take Nigeria 10 years to recover if Atiku Abubakar rules for just a day.

However he stated that Nigeria will make history, if it is ruled by senate president Bukola Saraki. The former presidential aide said this via his twitter handle on Monday evening.

He wrote:

“If Atiku rules Nigeria for 1 day, it will take us 10 years to recover.

If Saraki rules for a day, Nigeria will MAKE
history”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/exposed-if-atiku-rules-for-day-nigeria.html

Politics / Gov Bindow Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by 4Ebiscoo: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Governor Mohammed Bindow of Adamawa State has reacted to reports that he is set to join the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Bindow said the reports making the rounds was ‘false and mischievous’.

His reaction was contained in a statement on Sunday by the State’s Commissioner of Information and Strategy, Mallam Ahmad Sajoh.

He said “There is absolutely no truth whatsoever about the said news item.

“It is unfortunate, mischievous and figment of the imagination of whoever is the source of the misinformation.

“For the avoidance of doubt, His Excellency Governor Muhammadu Jibrilla Bindow has neither indicated intention to defect from APC nor entered into any form of discussions with anyone for the purpose of changing party.

“This kind of information is increasingly manifesting as a propaganda tool for opposition in Adamawa State due to the fact that they have lost all means of convincing the electorate to go against the glaring achievements of Governor Bindow which is unparalleled in the history of Adamawa state.”

He said that the state APC-led government was happy that the opposition PDP in the state had realised that Bindow was a performer.

“The PDP has found no candidate with the credentials to defeat Governor Bindow, hence their desire to have him to fly their flag in the 2019 elections.

“That is totally out of question, Governor Bindow is an APC governor; he will remain in APC,” he stated.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/gov-bindow-speaks-on-dumping-apc-for-pdp.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Politics / Arogbo Youth Challenged And Request For Information On The Award And State Of Th by 4Ebiscoo: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
AROGBO IJAW-IBE YOUTH FORUM PRESIDENT, KPAINKO THADDAEUS MIYENSINTE CHALLENGED AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ON THE AWARD AND STATE OF THE AGADAGBA-OBON TO AROGBO BRIDGE IN ESE ODO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ONDO STATE.

Press release

15/8/2018

The above subject matter refers.
We write as a concerned umbrella body of youths under the aegis of Arogbo Ijaw Youth Forum.

As a background, kindly recall that sometime in 2013, it was widely reported in both broadcast, print and social media that some projects were due for inauguration in Ondo State one of which among others is the Agadagba Obon - Arogbo bridge to link the mainland from Agadagba Obon to the Islands of Arogbo.

thereby boosting the commercial activities and improving the lives of the people living in and around these communities and opening up the community to further progressive developments.

However, several years after they said Agadagba Obon - Arogbo Bridge is supposed to have been in fact inaugurated, the project is rather suffering from total neglect and abandonment.

Flowing from the above, we hereby pursuant to section1 (1) and 3 (1) of the Freedom of Information Act, 2011 request for the following information from the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) to wit:
1. Details of the contract and award of the project for the construction of Agadagba Obon- Arogbo Bridge and the details of the Construction Company to which the project was awarded.

2. The total contract sum of the project and the amount that has so far been released for the construction of the said project.

3. The reasons for the neglect and abandonment of the project for over five the years now.

4. Any other information or further information that is incidental to, connected with and bothering on the Agadagba Obon to Arogbo bridge project and contract award.
The above information which should be made available to us within a maximum of fourteen days from the date of your receipt of this request application as stipulated by the Freedom of Information Act, 2011 is particularly required to not only ascertain the contract, award and extent of performance of the Agadagba Obon to Arogbo bridge project but to inform the people living in and around the host communities of the said project about the position of same as well as guide their expectations and actions in relation to the project.

Signed:
Kpainko Thaddeus Miyensitei.
National president AIYF

PLEASE READ MORE>>>https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/arogbo-youth-challenged-and-request-for.html

Celebrities / REALLY? “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Nollywood Actress, L by 4Ebiscoo: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Liz Anjorin, has insisted that the recent fight among Yoruba actresses is not peculiar to the industry alone.

Anjorin, who recently had an open confrontation with a colleague, Ronke Oshodi-Oke, for condemning actors who are fond of showing off new acquisitions on social media, told Sunday Scoop that it was common for women to fight each other anywhere in the world.

“It is not only in the Yoruba movie industry that women fight one another. If you go to another industry or country, the same thing happens. Wherever women are gathered, there will be evil. Once you see three or five ladies, next thing that comes up is fight and the major cause is always inferiority complex. If you don’t carry them along, they will tag you a bad person. If you carry them along in all you do, they will expose and shame you. As a woman, you have to just settle for one side.”

On whether she has settled her rift with Oshodi-Oke, Anjorin said it was no one’s business.

She added;

“The problem with Nigerians is that we don’t celebrate people. If you want to write bad stories about me, you should celebrate me too. I know you are calling me to talk about my fight with Ronke. If you buy a car and see the need to show it to the public, is that a sin? I don’t have any fight with anyone. It is a message and the person I sent the message to received it. I am not even fighting for only me but others too. At least, we should behave in a way that people will stop seeing Yoruba actors as poor people.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/really-wherever-women-are-gathered.html

Celebrities / Davido’s Claimed Private Jet Is Not His… You Won’t Believe Who Owns It!. Photos by 4Ebiscoo: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Investigations have commenced to uncover the owner of the private jet Davido is parading on social media but even before the result of the investigation is unveiled, he swiftly made a fast move at his fans.

Last night, Davido flew in his new private jet for the first time shortly after his dad and few friends prayed and blessed the new aircraft.

Despite the fact that Davido has always maintained that the new jet belongs to him, several people didn’t believe it and now he’s finally admitted that the the jet belongs to his dad.

‘Lmao, what’s mine is Imades’! What’s my father’s is mine. Haters suck my d!ck’ he wrote a few hours ago.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/davidos-claimed-private-jet-is-not-his.html

Politics / Police Rescue Kidnapped INEC Worker, 8 Others by 4Ebiscoo: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
The Akwa Ibom State Police command has rescued an employee of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Mr Otobong Ukpong, who was kidnapped on his way to work.

The command also rescued, a minor and seven others.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr Adeyemi Ogunjemilusi, on Saturday said that the police with other security agencies about noon flushed out some hoodlums terrorising Etim Ekpo and Ukanafun local government areas (LGAs) and rescued nine kidnap victims.

“Today, I am delighted to inform you that at about 12 p.m. my men of ‘Operation Purge’ saddled with responsibility of flushing out the hoodlums terrorising Etim Ekpo and Ukanafun LGAs achieved a great breakthrough.

“They rescued nine kidnapped victims one of whom is the staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mr Otobong Sylvester Ukpong, 34 years old, from Iwukem in Etim Ekpo kidnapped on June 5, 2018,” NAN quoted him as saying.

He identified the other victims as Eno Udo ‘M’ 50 years, Eno Okon ‘F’ 37 years, Uduak Fred ‘F’ 45 years, Charity Peter’F’ 54 years.

Others are Bessy Okpon ‘F’ 55 years, Esther Okpon ‘F’ 35 years, Victoria Udo ‘F’ 50 years and Imaobong ‘F’ 14 years.

The commissioner said on Thursday the police also rescued an unknown lady who was still in comma, adding that the rescue operation led to the death of one gallant policeman, Sgt. Shedrach Stephen.

He said that during the operation, the police also recovered from the hoodlums bullet proof vests, police and military uniforms, live ammunition, cartridges and charms.

Ogumjemilusi said that the command was committed to sustain the tempo in crime fighting and protection of lives and property in Akwa Ibom.

“Let me again assure the good people of Etim Ekpo and Ukanafun LGAs of our commitment to restore peace and security to their communities and every other community in Akwa Ibom,” he said.

He commended the government and people of Akwa Ibom for their support to the police and other security agencies toward reducing crime to the barest minimum.

The INEC worker, Ukpong, said he was kept in the bush and fed once a day by his abductors.

He thanked God, the security agencies and the people for their prayers throughout the period of his incarceration.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/police-rescue-kidnapped-inec-worker-8.html

Politics / Benue Grazing Law: We Are Ready To Be Crucified With Ortom – Tiv Monarchs by 4Ebiscoo: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2018
The Tiv Traditional Council (Ijir Tamen), Friday, declared total support for Governor Ortom in the implementation of the Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law in Benue State.

The Council made its position known at its meeting in Gboko, the traditional headquarters of the Tiv nation.

The traditional rulers stated that if Governor Ortom would be crucified because he chose to resist the invasion and occupation of his land, they were ready to be crucified with him.

They urged the Governor to stand firm and resist any attempt to surrender the land to herders under whatever guise.

The decision of the Tiv supreme council was taken after the Tor Tiv, Professor James Ayatse conducted a voice vote which saw representatives of all intermediate areas of Tiv land, namely: Jemgbagh, Jerchira, Kwande, Sankera and MINDA unanimously rejecting any attempt to suspend the ranching law of the state.

The paramount ruler warned Tiv sons and daughters against politics of violence and acrimony, stressing that anyone who encourages political violence would face unpleasant consequences.

Addressing the Ijir Tamen, Governor Ortom said his refusal to support the organized pogrom against his people was the beginning of his travails.

He stated that some prominent Benue sons had connived with enemies of the state to work against the people, saying that the probe of his security vote and the failed impeachment move were part of the plot to get him out of the way.

The Governor noted that he left the All Progressives Congress, APC, for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP because the interest of his people as a state was not protected in his former party.

Both Governor Ortom and the Tor Tiv charged Benue people who had not yet registered for the ongoing voter registration to do so within the two weeks extension, even as they urged those who registered but were yet to get their permanent voters cards to go for collection.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/benue-grazing-law-we-are-ready-to-be.html

Celebrities / OMG!!! Check Out This Lady’s BEFORE And AFTER Plastic Surgery Pictures That Have by 4Ebiscoo: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
This Lady’s BEFORE And AFTER Plastic Surgery Pictures That Have Got People Talking.

Which look is better, before or after?
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/omg-check-out-this-ladys-before-and.html

Travel / US Embassy Says Visa Services At Abuja Might Resume Next Week by 4Ebiscoo: 12:27am On Aug 17, 2018
The U.S. Embassy has said that the suspended consular services in Abuja may resume after the Eid-el-Kabir holidays.

The embassy stated this in an updated information on its website Thursday.

It read: “We regret the inconvenience this has caused to our applicants in Abuja and hope to resume operations after the Eid-el-Kabir holidays.

”Please monitor the Facebook and Webpage of the U.S. Embassy for the next status update of consular operations in Abuja.”

The embassy had in a statement on Wednesday, announced temporary suspension of its regular services for visas and American Citizen Services in Abuja.

It, however, noted that other offices within the Embassy remained open.

The embassy stressed that consular functions at the U.S. Consulate in Lagos were not affected with the development.

The mission encouraged applicants to contact the Consular Office in Lagos for immediate emergency travel.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/us-gives-update-on-suspended-visa.html

Politics / Container Falls Off Truck, Crushes 2 To Death In Ogun by 4Ebiscoo: 1:11am On Aug 16, 2018
A 40-foot container truck fell on Wednesday and crushed two unidentified men in Mowe, close to a car park of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

According to eyewitnesses, the crash, which occurred around 1.30pm, was caused by overspeeding and loss of control on the part of the truck driver.

He said there were four male passengers in the truck, including the driver, when the incident happened.

NAN gathered that Police officers immediately intervened to prevent the occupants of the truck from being lynched by a mob.

The truck, an IVECO model articulated vehicle, was marked Lagos APP 109 XQ.

Confirming the incident, Mr Babatunde Akinbiyi, the Public Relations Officer of the Ogun Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps (TRACE), told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the driver was in police custody.

“The truck lost control and fell on the commercial motorcyclist and the passenger he was carrying, killing both men on the spot.

“Their bodies have been deposited at Fakoya Morgue in Sagamu while the crushed motorcycle, truck and driver are in the custody of the RCCG Police Command.

“TRACE is again using this opportunity to plead with drivers of articulated vehicles to avoid excessive speeding.

“They should always carry out proper maintenance on their vehicles before embarking on any journey because of the attendant consequences,” he said.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/container-falls-off-truck-crushes-2-to.html

Politics / Al-mustapha Speaks On Controversial Abacha Loot, Blasts EFCC by 4Ebiscoo: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, the ex-Chief Security Officer to late maximum ruler, Gen. Sani Abacha, said on Wednesday the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is not fighting corruption but chasing shadow.

He also denied knowledge of the controversial “Abacha loot.”

Al-Mustapha spoke during an interactive session with the Christian community, under the auspices of United Christian Leaders, Eagle Eye Forum and 40 Christian Pressure Groups in Kaduna.

He was also asked at the event to vie for the presidency in 2019.

Speaking on corruption, Al-Mustapha said “EFCC came overnight with few equipment and personnel and started making the loudest noise. That is why I have likened it to small monkey given a thread to arrest an elephant. The monkey is always busy looking for the elephant. It was given binoculars to look for an elephant that is so close to it, but it is busy arresting ants and abandoned the elephant that is busy destroying the animal kingdom. That is what is going on today.

“If you have to fight corruption in Nigeria, you have to tackle from multi-faceted angles, rather this small structure called the EFCC, which is not enough to fight corruption. It requires a bigger body that has the intelligence that can reach out to the international community to get our stolen funds stashed abroad and equally prosecute rather than relying on the regular police to do that.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/al-mustapha-speaks-on-controversial.html

Politics / Update! Kidnapper Who Slept Off At Crime Scene After Taking Tramadol… Is Dead!!! by 4Ebiscoo: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
A suspected kidnapper who was caught after allegedly overdosing on Tramadol has died after he failed to wake up 8 days after his arrest.

The Police in Ondo State say a suspected kidnapper who was arrested in a botched kidnap attempt in Owo is dead, following complications from a high intake of Tramadol.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the suspect had been unconscious since his arrest over the August 5 incident at a chemist in Owo.

Police Public Relations Officer for Ondo State Command, Mr. Femi Joseph, made the death public while speaking with the NAN on Tuesday in Akure.

According to Joseph, the suspect died at Owo General Hospital where medical personnel had battled to revive him.

“The suspect died nine days after we arrested him; we thought he would be revived so that he could help us in our investigation. Unfortunately, he died yesterday (Monday).

“This could be connected with the high intake of tramadol which he took.

“We are using this opportunity to further educate the public, especially parents, to monitor their wards and the kind of company they keep, ’’ he said.

NAN recalls that suspected kidnappers had stormed Chinery Pharmacy in Owo township with the intention of kidnapping the pharmacist.

The pharmacist, on sighting the suspects with arms, was said to have escaped through an exit door at the back of the chemist.

The suspects later snatched a Bajaj motorcycle from one Daodu Wale who came to the chemist to buy drugs.

While one of the suspects fell and was arrested, two accomplices escaped on the motorcycle.

One cut to size locally made gun and 400mg of tramadol were recovered from the suspect.

He was said to have slipped into coma since his arrest until his death on Monday evening.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/update-kidnapper-who-slept-off-at-crime.html

Celebrities / “my Account Is On Private Nobody Force U To Follow Me; I Won’t Allow Hate Commen by 4Ebiscoo: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2018
Bobrisky who earlier today, threatened to beat up any Nigerian blogger and journalists who prey on him at events just to take unflattering shots of him for their readers, has announced that his fans will no longer take photos with him. (Click here to read full story: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/bobrisky-declares-war-on-journalists.html

According to the cross dresser who reacted to his unfiltered photos which surfaced online, he thought ‘his haters had given up on him, not knowing they were still very much interested in him’.

Bobrisky wrote on Instagram;

“Announcement fans ! I’m sorry I won’t be taking picture with anyone. My haters are still not resting ���� I thought they have given up on me all dis while I never knew they are still so much interested in me. And the most funniest part is these people laugh with u before asking for a pic with u meanwhile they have evil plan with it.

“U will be so shocked to see ur picture going round the internet. Wat joy do u deserve bringing ur fellow human down ����� is it because u are jealous that u are so broke or wat ? I don’t get � if u don’t like me move on and forget about me while stressing urself to prove a point

“Some people are mad o. My account is on private nobody force u to follow me u waited for few days before I accepted u now u want to drop hate comment on my page naaaa. Either u like and comment or u don’t u can move to the next post. But to drop hate comment on my own page never I won’t accept that.

“U free to cal me the names u like on blogs but my page God forbid. Is it me and ur family that are managing dis page for u to drop hate comment on my page ? Drop ur comment and get blocked ASAP and I will still delete ur comment”

See photos below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/my-account-is-on-private-nobody-force-u.html

NYSC / Govt Builds Recompense Of Corps Individuals by 4Ebiscoo: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2018
The Governor of Cross River State, Prof. Ben Ayade, has increased the allowance of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members serving in the state from N3, 100 to N5, 000.

Ayade stated this on Monday during the closing ceremony for the 2018 `Batch B’ Orientation at the NYSC Orientation Camp in Obubra Local Government Area of the state.

The Governor, who was represented by the Commissioner for Youth and Sports, Mr Asu Okang, explained that the increase was necessitated by the high cost of goods and services in the country.

He said, “Dear corps members, I must salute you for the successful completion of your three weeks orientation programme which I believe was interesting.

“I am happy to announce to all of you that we have increased your monthly allowance from N3,100 to N5,000 starting from your batch.

“Since the creation of Cross River, the largest contributor to the socio-economic development of the state is the NYSC.

“This is evident in the kind of Community Development Services provided by members of the corps across the state.

“While we continue to appreciate your predecessors for making historical landmark in the state, I charge you to outshine their legacies by going the extra mile towards supporting the dream of a new Cross River.

“We are also confident that as the cloud of the next general elections begins to gather, your neutrality will help in giving the guarantee for free, fair and credible elections.”

Ayade however assured the corps members of security in the state, urging them to relate peacefully with their employers and host communities.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>[url]Govt builds recompense of corps individuals[/url]

Politics / Saraki, Ekweremadu's Capture Will Spell Fate For Majority Rules System – PDP Cau by 4Ebiscoo: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has condemned the alleged plot by the All Progressives Congress (APC) to arrest the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and his deputy, Ike Ekeweremadu over what it called “trumped-up charges”.

The PDP in a statement signed by the National Vice Chairman of the party, South West Zone, Eddy Olafeso called on the APC to halt the continued harassment and intimidation of the leadership of the National Assembly, stressing that the political witch-hunt will spell doom for the country if not checked.

The statement made available to DAILY POST reads:

“Our attention has been drawn to a disingenuous plot by the Presidency and APC to arrest the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki and the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu over trumped up charges and therefore feels compelled to sound a note of warning to the authorities not to prosecute actions injurious to our democracy.

“The PDP wishes to declare that Nigeria is our fatherland and not an exclusive preserve of the Presidency and APC, therefore the fundamental rights of all Nigerians must not be trampled upon by a few privileged people.

“Any orchestrated arrest of both Saraki and Ekweremadu under any guise whatsoever will be viewed as a continuation of the infamous campaign of intimidation and oppression that this administration has continue to sustain against the duo for the past three years of the Buhari administration. Therefore their arrest will be an open invitation to a crisis of monumental dimension in the nation as all Nigerians now know that there remains no basis for such action.

“It is sad that a government under the Presidency of a very senior citizen will remain this petty, pedestrian and cheap in every ramification.

“Our nation at this particular period should be preoccupied with developmental goals that seek to extend the frontiers of industrialization and economic development, we should be thinking about how to uplift the social status of the ordinary Nigerians.

“This pettiness must stop, Nigerians did not vote for the APC in 2015, to entrench this sordid pedestrian attitude in our national life.”

Olafeso also berated the chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole for his continuous insults on the leaders of PDP, particularly, former president Olusegun Obasanjo and admonished that if such goes unbated, the PDP will be left with no choice than squaring up with Oshiomhole.

“We also note that the APC has of recent become very rabid since Adams Oshiomole became its Chairman, it has become his regular pastime to seek to insult and assault our leaders and their legacies as if that is his term of reference as Chairman, particularly of note is his constant abuses on Emeritus President Olusegun Obasanjo.

“This ill mannered action continues to rob the ruling Party of maturity and a decent approach to tackling political issues, his flippant, loquacious and uncouth language is symptomatic of unfounded aggression and unfounded grudge.

“We wish to state that we take absolute exceptions to his wholesale abuses and insults on Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and any other Yoruba leader for that matter and will henceforth be prepared to square up with him on this score should he persist in his ludicrous actions,” the party said.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/saraki-ekweremadus-capture-will-spell.html

Celebrities / Paparazzi Snaps Photo Of Kim Kardashian In Bikini BENDING OVER… She Has ‘GRANNY by 4Ebiscoo: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2018
A photographer managed to use a high power lens to catch a pic of Kim Kardashian from nearly a mile away. The pic shows Kim revealing her curves as she enjoys a day by the pool. Kim is seen in a white two piece bikini showing off her famous assets while soaking up the sun.

Almost immediately after the pics were released, her fans and haters began commenting on the pics. Some people, who focused mainly on the FIRST pic below, praised Kim for her body. The commenters were praising how great Kim’s body looks, after child birth.

But the haters came out in full force also. The haters, who focused more on the second below pic – where Kim Is bending over. They claim that Kim’s body looked like a “grandmother.”

Here are the photos:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/paparazzi-snaps-photo-of-kim-kardashian.html

Politics / EFCC Moves Against Akwa Ibom Govt, Indicts Top Nigerian Lawyers by 4Ebiscoo: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has uncovered about N1.4billion allegedly belonging to the Akwa Ibom State Government.

The cash was remitted in two tranches of N1.1billion and N300million, in 11 accounts belonging to eight top lawyers in the country.

One of the suspected lawyers has made a statement to the EFCC on how he came about the huge transfers.

The suspect told detectives that the deposits were legal fees for 16 cases but could not produce documentary evidence of any agreement between his team and the state government.

Meanwhile, the anti-graft agency has invited four officials of the state government for questioning on the issue.

They are: Commissioner for Finance, Nsikan Linus, the Permanent Secretary and Director of Finance and Accounts in the Ministry of Justice , and an Assistant Chief Accountant in the Accountant-General Office in the state, Mfon Jacobson Udomah.

The fact-sheet of the case showed that N1.4billion was remitted into the various accounts as follows: N135m; N120m; N100m; N60m; N60m; N65m; N570m; N75m; N75m; N75m; N30m; and N45m.

One of the investigators told Nation: “There was no document tied to specific payment. The deposit also did not specify what the cash was meant for.

“There was no evidence of any agreement between the state government and the beneficiaries of the N1.4billion.

“The lead coordinator of the lawyers who benefitted from the cash could not say how much was charged and how much was agreed upon.

“The lead lawyer only said the cash was for 16 cases in various courts across the country but only a case was reflected as having gone from the lower court to the Supreme Court.

“The lead lawyer has made statement without any shred of evidence or document to justify the legal contract.”

“Letters of invitation were written to the Permanent Secretary and Director of Finance and Accounts of the Ministry of Justice of Akwa Ibom State on June 8, 2018 and the Commissioner for Finance and an Assistant Chief Accountant in the Accountant-General Office in the state on July 13, 2018.

“They were to be questioned in Abuja. They all failed to report despite sending reminders to them on July 3 and July 13. We later sent a team to interact with them at the EFCC’s Uyo Zonal office but they refused to meet with our operatives.

“The EFCC’s team from Abuja travelled to Uyo on July 19 and on July 20, our operatives requested to invite the affected state officials. None of them came around.

“The Secretary to the State Government and the Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice wrote an undertaking in Uyo Zonal Office and Abuja respectively assuring the EFCC that the invited persons would report as requested but they failed to turn up.

“The Attorney-General came to Abuja on July 24, 2018 that he would bring those invited on July 30 but he never did. We are still insisting they must come.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/efcc-moves-against-akwa-ibom-govt.html

Politics / Lady Falls From Balcony Of 2-storey Building While Chatting With Friend (photos) by 4Ebiscoo: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
A lady has been hospitalised after suffering an unfortunate mishap in Nnewi area, Anambra state. According to Christabeler Akunna, she went to visit her friend when the accident happened which saw her injure badly after falling from a building.

It was revealed that the lady was chatting with her friend on the balcony of a two-storey building when she decided to rest on the rail not knowing it was not strong.

Immediately she leaned on it, she fell from the building and broke her body parts including femur, patellar Jaw, teeth and ankles.

She was rushed to Nnewi Teaching Hospital where she received some treatment after she recovered from consciousness.

The lady who lost some tooth – ate liquid food for about four months and also went for local bone setting for five months, all to no avail.

Some Facebook users have reached out to the wounded lady in order to come to her aid.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/lady-falls-from-balcony-of-2-storey.html

Celebrities / 10 Ways To Rock A Face Cap And Still Look Chick [photos] by 4Ebiscoo: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
It’s the weekend again and a lot of us have expectations to have fun but do not really know what to wear. You might just want to be really comfortable so, below are photos to help.

If you’ve ever considered rocking a face cap but do not know how to, this is for you…

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/10-ways-to-rock-face-cap-and-still-look.html

Politics / War In Senate!! Apc Senators And Pdp Lawmakers Draw Battle Lines As Saraki Sets by 4Ebiscoo: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2018
Political War drums are set to be rolled out in Nigeria Senate on Tuesday when the National Assembly reconvenes and the reason for this is not far from the position of Senator Saraki, if he is going to remain the Senate President or not.

It was learnt that senators, who are loyal to the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, were insisting that the only agenda would be the consideration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s budget for the 2019 elections. But on the other hand, the anti-Saraki lawmakers , said that they could raise the issue of the leadership of the senate.

Following the defection of the Senate President and 13 other senators from the APC to the PDP, the ruling party had called on Saraki to resign, but the Senate President on Wednesday said he would resign only if two-thirds of senators passed a vote of no confidence in him.

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, who is a member of the Parliamentary Support Group, a group of President Muhammadu Buhari’s loyalists in the National Assembly, said the APC senators would use every opportunity to seek Saraki’s exit from the senate presidency.

According to him, there are legal and moral reasons for Saraki to quit the Senate presidency.

Omo-Agege, in an interview with Punch, said;

“The moment Saraki defected from the APC to the minority party, PDP, he no longer has the moral, political and legal rights to remain as the Senate President. We have requested of him to step down. We have requested of him to do the honourable thing, to do the needful by stepping down. It is a request we are going to continue to make and any opportunity we have, we are going to insist that he must step down.”

But in a battle ready mood, one of those who defected from the APC to the PDP, Senator Rafiu Ibrahim, dared anti-Saraki lawmakers to come to the Senate and impeach the Senate President. He stated that only two-thirds majority of anti-Saraki lawmakers could effect his impeachment.

We really hope the Lawmakers will put their personal again aside and find a common ground on how to move the nation forward.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/war-in-senate-apc-senators-and-pdp.html

Celebrities / Nigerian Man Dies At Canadian Border After Allegedly Resisting Deportation by 4Ebiscoo: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Calgary police are probing the death of a man who died following an altercation with border officers as they were trying to deport him.

Police, who have not publicly identified the man, said it will be months before full details can be released about the man’s death.

But documents from the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada Immigration Division identify the man as a Nigerian citizen who had been engaged in a lengthy battle to stay in Canada.

The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is not naming the man until his next of kin have been notified.

An autopsy performed Wednesday did not confirm a cause or manner of death. Further testing can take up to six months, said Staff Sgt. Colin Chisholm with Calgary Police Service’s homicide unit.

“We will do a complete, thorough investigation. These investigations take time, and like any investigation, especially in this investigation, we’re going to wait for official autopsy results to come back,” Chisholm told reporters at a news conference yesterday.

The man was on board a KLM flight destined for Amsterdam when he had an altercation with two CBSA officers who were trying to remove him from the country.

The altercation took place prior to takeoff from Calgary. The plane was forced to return to the gate, where the CPS airport unit was called to the scene.

Officers found the 49-year-old man in medical distress. He was rushed to hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

According to police, the altercation with the border officers took place around 3 p.m. He was officially declared dead an hour and a half later.

The two CBSA officers were taken to hospital with minor injuries. They have since been released.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nigerian-man-dies-at-canadian-border.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.