Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

4four's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4four's Profile / 4four's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

Business / Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by 4four(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
I wonder how people pray for unmerited favour to locate them yet when it happens they begin to doubt the existence of the unmerited favour.
people like this self they point fingers at buhari, tinubu and their co- looters
Politics / Re: Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy by 4four(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2022
All this terrorists masquerading as Muslims don start again, even I consider the so called educated ones among them as ignorant because if u ask them to point out any part of Quran that justify this their terrorism, non of them can point it out. Al Quran is the basics of Islam, anything that is not in it is void, Hadiths is there to magnify what is in the Quran, and anything that is in the hadiths but not in the Quran is void so anything u see in any hadiths and is not in the Quran, known that is/was Ur religion leaders that add it to Push his terrorism ideology to you people
Politics / Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by 4four(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2022
Orji Uso kalu......... Lol, I hope hin no de among those that are shouting marginization.
Politics / Re: Wike, Fayemi, Tambuwal, 6 Other Governors Spend Millions On Private Jets by 4four(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2022
That is why we need prudent person to lead and manage this country after this disaster we ve as president, and the only person that fit into this is Peter obi, the only major contender that had tour all the states in the federation excluding Adamawa on commercial flight

Crime / Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by 4four(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2022
G
Crime / Re: Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta by 4four(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2022
The only agent of this govt that is working
Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by 4four(m): 6:01am On May 17, 2022
No be this orji kalu leave his own ambitious de follow hamed lawal?

Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by 4four(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2022
God when?
Crime / Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by 4four(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2022
I feel for every single Christians living in North,

Politics / Re: Despite Court Order Directing Hon. Dagogo's Release, Rivers Govt Keeps Him by 4four(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2022
Most of this governors will be worst than buhari if they mistakenly find their way to aso rock, and this potential tout/militant and also that Atiku terrorist sympathizal want to become president, I hope Nigerians vote wisely this time
Politics / Re: Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel by 4four(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2022
Asgard13:

And how did he denied and what.. you know read the post

I spit on Ur head. wicked, TERRORIST people
Politics / Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by 4four(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
Like I previously said. Some people have literally nothing to live for, They live their whole lives waiting on bad events like these so they can carry out these acts. Nothing justifies what they did and I hope they are caught and prosecuted for this. But this could have been avoided. Life's simple.
my own be say as much as u are cautioning people to respect others believe, you need to strongly call out those terrorists/potential terrorists masquerading as Muslims
Politics / Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by 4four(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
still doesn't mean we should go about saying foul things about other people's beliefs.
and for saying foul things about others people believes na death be the consequence?

Politics / Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by 4four(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2022
This are so called educated ones among them, then imagine how illiterate among them will be

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by 4four(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2022
This is one good president Nigeria may not have
Politics / Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by 4four(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2022
Buhari should hand over power to Chinese government as commander and chief of army force, they don Kuku use Nigeria as collateral
Politics / Re: Court Declares Ebonyi Cybercrimes Law Illegal, Unconstitutional by 4four(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2022
This one of the reason some people are not supporting state police, imaging some state governors in charge of state police, and this one self want to bcom president, I can bet it, buhari go becom Saint if some state governors mistakenly become president

Politics / Re: Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President by 4four(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2022
Some people what to obtain somebody mother
Politics / Re: 2023: How Fulani Group, Almajiri Sold Cows To Pick APC Forms For Jonathan by 4four(m): 4:50am On May 10, 2022
Malori:
Jonathan will not be fooled twice. Northerners should enjoy the change they brought upon us
Waite and see, surprise go surprise u

Politics / Re: 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva by 4four(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2022
Who be this useless faceless groups purchasing form for all this good for nothing people? Na so money plenty for this country that some faceless groups are contributing hundred of millions as if they are contributing money for groundnut
Politics / Re: Ahmad Lawan: Friends Buy ₦100 Million APC Presidential Form For Senate President by 4four(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2022
Na friends and families always buy form for all this APC scammers
Politics / Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by 4four(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2022
Those women self hide their face

Politics / Re: Buhari: We Can Make The Commonwealth A Real Global Power by 4four(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Somebody should pls summaries this because I do not understand anything from what I am reading now probably because of the fasting

Politics / Re: 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) by 4four(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
I known he must be one of them from that part of Nigeria
Politics / Re: Dariye, Nyame Pardon Will Not Derail Buhari's Anti-Corruption War - Garba Shehu by 4four(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Have he ever fight corruption b4? Well probably this info is ment for zombies because they are the only set of human being that can believe this

22 Likes

Politics / Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by 4four(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Keep screaming or go to Lekki and tell them to stop. At least that will give you another opportunity to start the endsars.

Roads are tolled everywhere, not only in Nigeria, if you like, invite putin, Netanyahu and Biden, the road must be tolled.

Tinubu is the next President and there is absolutely nothing, I mean absolutely nothing you can do about it.

working for Ur money, I hope u will join Ur fellow jobless youths in today rally?

Politics / Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by 4four(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2022
So far the people from that region are ok with what ever is going on in that region, then I am ok too
Politics / Re: Many Injured As ‘MC Oluomo’ Loyalists, NURTW Clash In Lagos by 4four(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Foolish human being, oluomo children are is USA doing great there but some stupid human being are dieing for him in Lagos garages
Politics / Re: National Grid Collapse: Pictures Of The Sabotaged Transmission Tower. by 4four(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2022
This is one of the reason we need to decentralise our infrastructures or practice regional government because if my region decided to be stupid it should not hold back the development of other regions and if other region decided to be stupid also it should not hold back my region also. Like what we are presently experiencing, when one region decided to be terrorist and all other region need to wait for them to sort their self out b4 rest of us can progress

Politics / Re: Two Million People Will Start Receiving ₦20bn Monthly From June - FG by 4four(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Unproductive country de give free money to her citizens, what make it more worst is that they are even borrowing the money

Celebrities / Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo by 4four(m): 5:37am On Mar 30, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Them full nairaland here. Buhari/APC e-rats. they do everything possible to make the failure looks like calamity. They are in all social media
My brother, those people don full all social medias now not only nairaland
Politics / Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Will Do More If Nigerians Support Us In 2023 by 4four(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
More poverty??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)