Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

4four's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4four's Profile / 4four's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 50 pages)

Politics / Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by 4four(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Benin republic buy some of their electricity from us, a PDP thug like Igboho will not know
believe me, Ur shame de shame me, ur country de sell electricity for them and they are having steady power and most of Ur people hardly have, is that not one of the reason that this thing called Nigeria is a fail country
Crime / Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by 4four(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2021
danilmo:
Remove Lagos from that list.. Demn dey Graze maloo for Lagos before ni?? Abi where the grass dey self cheesy..
go to out Sket of lagos u go see
Crime / Re: American State Of Virginia Pardons Seven Black Men Executed 70 Years Ago by 4four(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2021
This is how history will not and will never forget Buhari and his tribe men
Politics / Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by 4four(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2021
When u are more concern about what opposite view say about president and his fail party more than securities of Nigerians

1 Like

Politics / Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by 4four(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2021
DSS that have turn its self to the tools in the hand of politicians and wealthy in the country

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UNDP Graduate Placement For 20,000 Nigerian Youths Countrywide by 4four(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Y
Politics / Re: Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC by 4four(m): 5:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

I remember when SouthWest Government were battling to get Amotekun Security outfit, this same idiot called Simon Lalong did everything posible as Northern Governors Forum chairman to fustrate Amotekun....

Now Amotekun have successfully chased bandits backed to NorthCentral, he is now calling for state police

do not mind the useless governor, he even castigate benuel governor for Barning open grazing in benuel state.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by 4four(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Congratulations to him, mind you, I have no sympathy or condolence to over him since he have decided to be working tool in the hand of Buhari to torment us. Nigeria situations is like air we breathe it will surely go round........

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by 4four(m): 6:22am On Aug 29, 2021
inoki247:
I don't think all diz terrorists av human feelings dem no be human being sef cos aw can a mother b negotiating with her life for her kid to live nd dem no feel am.....
does bubu look like somebody that have any human feeling
Politics / Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by 4four(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
jumper524:
all armed bandits are terrorist. It's in the law.
It mustn't trend for it to remain law.
if this is the case then why proscribed IPOB?, even do they are not carrying arms when they are proscribed, you people will just like to justify unjustifiable
Politics / Re: All Eyes On 2023: PDP, Tambuwal To The Rescue by 4four(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2021
All I see is PR for 2023 things

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves by 4four(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2021
One tribal war lord go call this farmers herders clash? Just because it is his tribe men that are committing all this terrorism, and the worst part of this is u will see some people from all this affected communities supporting this terrorists war lord just because of their monthly 30k from the Real god father of all this terrorists
Politics / Re: Nyeneime's Church Marked For Demilition After Criticising Emmanuel Udom by 4four(m): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2021
There is no different btw most of this so called governors either APC or PDP and buhari, they will even be worst than bubu if they bcom president

1 Like

Politics / Re: Breaking: Sowore And Comrades Storm NBC Over Channels TV Query by 4four(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:
the attention seeker
Nigeria case is like air, it will surely go round
Politics / Re: Gov. Umahi Did Not Receive Any Money For Ranching - Presidency Makes U-turn by 4four(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Government of lie
Celebrities / Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by 4four(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Abnormalities is now normal in this regime, breakdown her door and expected her to repair it herself

4 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) by 4four(m): 5:31am On Aug 23, 2021
thundafire:
Na him time to chop
I hope this was what u said during GEJ
Politics / Re: President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) by 4four(m): 5:29am On Aug 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
PMB will be happy his son is getting married but I feel he will not like the lavishness of the whole saga
Ur stupidity is first claass
Education / Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by 4four(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Your sounding as if there's no governor or local government chairman to blame, everything is Buhari
is he not the one encouraging this Fulanis terrorists?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by 4four(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
OBJ sha ...he know how to play the game of optics
that one no better pass one president wey Sabi play the game of terrorism

1 Like

Health / Re: FG, Striking Doctors To Sign New Agreement by 4four(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
No
Sports / Re: World U-20 Athletics Championship: Udodi Wins Gold At Men's 200m by 4four(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This young man has the energy of Justin Gatling and the determine spirit of Francis Obikwelu.

I hope the Athletes Federation of Nigeria won't make him regret switching allegiance soon.

Congratulations Bro.
representing Nigeria can only end in regret and tear

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) by 4four(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Den go release him in very short time

1 Like

Business / Re: You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC by 4four(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Great analysis.... especially from the " an average joe like me didn't care about forex rates growing up"

I too never even cared about Naira - Dollar conversion rates then. These days, I keep just a few thousands of Naira for running expenses and the bulk of savings in foreign currency.

The Naira you keep fallow in your account in January would be malnourished by March undecided
some of us known that days like this will surely came, that is why some of us are keeping up 90% of our savings in crypto ( some in stable coin and the rest in bitcoin), those of u keeping Ur money in foreign currencies in Ur domiciliary account are not save from Emiefule magical torches, he can wake up tomorrow and say that u can't have more than $1000 in domiciliary account

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by 4four(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
If he agree to joiin APC then he must be selfish and greedy and no different btw him and those unless and good for nothing that is in power now
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed On 'Winning' Against Boko Haram And The Twitter Ban - BBC Africa by 4four(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Lying machine himself grin grin grin, but I so much like that BBC guy, as our lying machine they emit the lie the guy they return ham back to back, the guy even asked Baba lai can u face families of those their children are being killed or kidnapped on daily basis that u are winning, Baba turned his steering to USA- Afghanistan issue

9 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States by 4four(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What is your problem with buhari?
because Buhari is trying to grap the people ancestral lands for his tribe men from Mali, niger

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by 4four(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
I do not known about that but presently u are the biggest failure Nigeria ever have as a president

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by 4four(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Recently, fulanis have taken over Benin. Everywer you go, you would see all those their shanties; the whole place looking sooo dirty and overcrowded. Plus, most Edo pple are muslims.

So in other words, since they kept quiet and allowed these parasites swarm their lands because they worship in the same mosques, they should keep quiet and accept the sultan in peace.

Soon, they will be completely conquered like illorin. End of story.
probably u are talking about Auchi part of Edo state, majority of the people in Edo are Christians
Culture / Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by 4four(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Saifullah01:
Nigerians and drama! How is this anything to be outraged about?
why not? This is how it begin in North, today it is only Fulanis that ruling the Hausa
Politics / Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by 4four(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2021
This man is sleeping terrorist cell in South west
Programming / Re: Why Leaving Nigeria Must Be Your Utmost Priority As A Programmer by 4four(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

A beg, let us not prophesy this. I know you are saying a possibility. I argued with my life that Nigerians can never offer themselves as suicide bombers around 2008 when we started hearing the rumor. But here we are today. However, we cannot afford to let this happen.

Instead of just talking, the little we can do, we can help Nigeria.
Mr helper keep on helping ooh, God will be Ur strength, u have backward people ruling, leading you now and probability that their set will still continue beyond 2023 is very high, pls keep on praying and hoping, my heart is with u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.