Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

4four's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4four's Profile / 4four's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

Education / Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by 4four(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
R

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by 4four(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2022
And he did not see any one of them to be worthy to be his vp
Politics / Re: Zamfara PDP To Hold Guber Primary Tomorrow, Holds Mini Congress Today by 4four(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Delicate go make double money
Politics / Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by 4four(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Every well meaning yoruba love tinubu..

I am well meaning Yoruba and i will not support or vote for tinubu

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by 4four(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Most Nigerians also wonder what give APC liver to want contest for 2023 presidential election

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by 4four(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
R
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by 4four(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is cry of a sinking man
Politics / Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by 4four(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

An Obi won’t do that for you.

However, Obi2023
somebody like this will collect 2k at polling booth to vote cassava and agbado
Politics / Re: Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency by 4four(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ok sir, so na that sick man we should vote for? So other regions will be mocking us?
Education / Re: Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) by 4four(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
This one na la cram la pure reading method

3 Likes

Politics / Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by 4four(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
If Atiku mistakenly win lasan, garba shahu and Femi Adeshina go be child play for what this lunatic go gas light
Politics / Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by 4four(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Even if his properties and credentials where looted or carted away by unknown person but his primary and secondary school get name, he can just mention it and anybody that is daunting him can go verify
Crime / Re: Baba Ijesha Has Been Sentenced To 16-Years In Prison by 4four(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thoyesh:
Where are all those defending him?
I was particularly disappointed in those elderly yoruba actors who came out in his defence
It's sad to meet folly where you expect decorum and wisdom.
Same old men are supporting Tinubu.
those useless people that are useless as their movies
Politics / Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by 4four(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Every right thinking person known the response of all this people from that part of the country will be if it was other way round with Christian.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by 4four(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2022
No northerners will never entertain Christian Christian ticket even if they see God korokoro with their two eyes telling them this are the two guys that will turn Nigeria around for better but u people want southerners to entertain Muslim Muslim ticket. ......Rest on APC.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: UK, US warn residents against travel near Kuje prison, 19 states by 4four(m): 5:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Thank for Baba buh.ari and his crew of APC for making Nigeria saver and attractive to foreign nations

1 Like

Crime / Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by 4four(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Fairmedia:
Tell us the full story idiot...one sided story.
do not you think u are the idiat here, they had talk their own part and it is Ur own responsibility to go look for other part of this story to make Ur personal judgement out of it
Politics / Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by 4four(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
David Hundeyin knows his audience and knows how ignorant they are. They swallow up whatever he feeds them like a whọre takes a rich man coçk.

BTW.....Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
the way u too believe na tinubu build Lagos and he became multi billionaire in dollars by his sweat
Politics / Re: "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi by 4four(m): 5:49am On Jun 22, 2022
I do not know about others but not me
Politics / Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by 4four(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2022
The monster he made
Politics / Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by 4four(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
They don weponised the poverty and illiteracy. This is why they will never want u to have financial freedom
Politics / Re: 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe by 4four(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
As in like family inheritance
Politics / Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by 4four(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
The guy just de cash out his own share of national cake
Politics / Re: Zoning: Southern Governors Forum Reacts To Northern Governors' Statement by 4four(m): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Frigga13:
Stage is set..,

Atiku ..The next nigeria President

Aketi always using southern governors office to scam his fellow Yoruba people

Not southerners

Vote Atiku Abubakar for strong and rapid development

Power to the people
North 2023

that is Ur cup of tea if u ve decided to slave away Ur destiny for the crump from fulanis but not for most of us from South here even though not supporting APC but south must produce nest president of Nigeria
Politics / Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus by 4four(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Those one are fighting for their throats not Nigeria
Politics / Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by 4four(m): 7:43am On May 31, 2022
RichDad1:
One thing I find amusing on this site is after crying about Hausa/Fulani hegemony over the past 8 years, some southerners are still here rooting for another Hausa/Fulani undecided undecided
Majority of these online noise makers lacks consistency. Playing ethno-religious cards was just a farce. All they’re after is for the PDP to be back in power. Even if it’s someone from Chad, they careless.
Wike has been vocal about this, but the same Southerners turned around to attack him for being bold to challenge the Northerners.
Suddenly Biafra/Oduduwa nasan doesn’t matter anymore, Peter Obi can go to hell. Fulani cattle are no longer a threat to their farms again. All they want is PDP back on power anyway anyhow. Bunch of hypocrites.
If the SE leaders can hang up and collide with others to frustrate their best candidate out of the PDP, who is Wike ? They will rather queue behind the same Fulani they love to hate.
Even after all these, the PDP still don’t rate them for the VP positions. cheesy cheesy Clowns and slave in their own homes.
We will all be here to laugh at your foolishness in not too distance future.
By the time Wike resurrected the VAT case, let me see where those double faced SE/SS Governors that betrayed him will hide their faces.
lol.... Most of southerners are not really tire of fulanis rule over them, is just that their choice of fulanis is not the one in power. All of us will be alright last last

1 Like

Politics / Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by 4four(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2022
TenQ:

Another Fulani!?
The South will never learn!
most this southerners are so shameless, Check the name of those influencers that are promoting Buhari, Saraki down to Atiku they are mostly southerners but you will hardly see any northern influencers promote any southerners. I think most of them have already give up on Nigeria, they just want to collect their own share of national cake and japa
Politics / Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by 4four(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I expected Wike to at least win all southern votes (360).

It appears southerners betrayed him.

Las las, Wike is still seen as Igbo - a tribe that has been barred from becoming president indefinitely.

What a pity!
southerners did not betray him, all the southerners can not vote for him because we are not zombies, at lease he won over 70% of the southern deletes vote with some sprinkles from north, it was Tambowa that really play him street, Tambowa with over 100 delegate Stepdown for Atiku which lead to break down of wike defence
Politics / Re: Ebonyi 2023: Police Arrest 2 APC Aspirants For Allegedly Refusing To Step Down by 4four(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2022
This is what some stu.pid fellow will be calling local politics in Nigeria just because of their longer throat
Career / Re: Contract Staff Job At 3 Oil Companies As An Explorer, Is It Possible? by 4four(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2022
T
Romance / Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by 4four(m): 4:57am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
hello in Jesus name
Crime / Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by 4four(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2022
Scoutvibe:
Na soldier no be officer
Point of correction
Stop damaging their image. In every organisation they will be the bad ones
are you ok at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.