Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

4four's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4four's Profile / 4four's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

Politics / Re: Court Refuses Abba Kyari, ACP Ubua Bail Over Alleged Drug Deal by 4four(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Inkling:
Somebody that has friends who are top ranks in NDLEA.

No wonder he said they shouldn't transfer him to prison, he is enjoying himself there with free access to unlimited luxury.

your profile pix
Politics / Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by 4four(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
amamahdaniel:
I am not God but any Nigerian youth who would vote for that man TINUBU will suffer in his/her lifetime.

Affliction will not rise the second time.
what of anyone that will be voting Atiku?
Business / Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by 4four(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na all this so called refurbished MMM aka online farming, my over #700k still in voice mail in fraud letsfarm and fraud emeraldfarms

1 Like

Politics / Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by 4four(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

There is nothing not right here. They want to kick chima igwe out bc of his tribe but onu said no and that's final.
then we can say the same for buhari, that you people do not like him because he is a Fulani man and same reason you people do not like patami and abakiyari. If you can not speak truth when it concern your people then you have no right to point accusing fingers when it concerns others
Foreign Affairs / Re: Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons by 4four(m): 6:06am On Feb 25, 2022
mumumugu:
is not Ukraine vs Russia. This is Ukraine vs Ukraine sessionist which Russia support.

It is like Nigeria vs Biafra but England supporting Biafra.

Let us not hype this into third world war
I hope this is exactly what u will say when fulanis back with federal government might eventually take over your ancestral land for RUGA settlement
Foreign Affairs / Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by 4four(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

I have realized some people here idolise Putin not because what he's doing is right. But because of their hate for the West.

You hail Putin not because Ukraine deserves this war but because you hate America.

Shame on you lots for supporting the invasion of a country's sovereignty.
they hail Putin for occupying another man's land but they do not want fulanis to occupy their own land. Is that not wonderful?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by 4four(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
I know some enemies of Nigeria will not believe what our amiable minister said but it is over four days ago that I have power last in my area with not availability of petrol to power generator, thank God for my rechargeable fan working in conjunction with my power bank, heat for done kill me at night. Mr minister GOD de see u
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Long Can I Use My Statement Of Result To Apply For A Job by 4four(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Almost 13 yrs now still using statement of result, Ur ability is what employers need. If they doubt Ur qualification they will cross check it directly from Ur school

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 4four(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Abiodun of Ogun state top thy list..
Fayemi of Ekiti seconds that list..
otedola is Osun is worst of them all..
Aketi is the one that uses security to deceive his people

Jigawa Bagadu.. that one Na pure scam..

Buni of yobe need to visit the state .. and confirm on ground make e no be like say Na hype

Ayade in cross river .. that one Na worst since the creation of cross rivers from Uyo..
Na his political end ..

Let’s not forget .. Kastina state .. home place of Mr President
Aside all charity works going on by individuals and companies
That state is almost in same par with Chad and Niger ..

Nigerians travel.. and see things .. not some random twitter human giving us lamba ..
and you be PDP anywhere belle face
Politics / Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 4four(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Nobody need to tell me that you are APC Apologize
Politics / Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by 4four(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
He should stop receiving his self, he should come out boldly that it is northerners he want to throw his support for and he should stop going through the corner because we all know we can't have a southern consensus, also we can't northern consensus

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ebonyi Govt Declares Linus Okorie Wanted Over Statement On FacebooK by 4four(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
We go miss bubu if this Umahi become Nigeria president
Food / Re: Can Nigerians Help Return A Beached Whale/Shark Back Into The Water? by 4four(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2022
For Nigerians go push that fish inside the pot for fish pepper soup
Politics / Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by 4four(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Hypocrites like you, ok he should have sent Army to guide all the forest in Nigeria?

Why did you not make yourself available & join the security forces since we are short on man power? Coward.
I hope this was exactly what u said during GEJ govt?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Man Accuses Davido & Asa Asika Of Failing To Sign Him Despite Paying N150k by 4four(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2022
Yahoo boys don carry this one handicap
Food / Re: Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira by 4four(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
op pls where are you when BMC was telling us that must we drink milk and chocolate? So let me remind you once again, Milk and chocolate drink are now loustry in Nigeria
Politics / Re: Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic by 4four(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2021
neurosci:
If I also was a politician enjoying the national cake, I definitely would want one Nigeria.
same to tinubu, when he was excluded from national cake, he was anti Nigeria but when he joined the table, voice change

1 Like

Career / Re: Tension In Foods, Drinks Sector Over Expatriate Quota Abuse by 4four(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
tctrills:

They are paid more because they have higher skill. There is no profit in hiring expatriates and paying theme more if Nigerians would give the same value.
I can bet it you never work in Indian, Chinese or Lebanese coys in Nigeria. Asians coys are not interested in the skill of the so called expatriates they are bringing to Nigeria, they are after repatriation of some of their profits back to their country. I am talking from experience, the so called expatriates will come with zero experience on the job and will be trained by Nigerians
Career / Re: Tension In Foods, Drinks Sector Over Expatriate Quota Abuse by 4four(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
tctrills:

We have millions of Nigerians working in Europe, America and all over the world, yet we complain over a few foreigners working in Nigeria.
We keep discouraging a free market economy and foreign investment
I can bet it those Nigerians working in Europe, America and other countries where not being paid up to times 20 of what being paid to the country men and women of those countries doing the same work with Nigerians in those countries. Also nobody is saying there should not be expatriates but abuse is what we are complaining of. Companies in Nigeria will have up to 25% to 20% of his work forces as expatriates that will be trained by Nigerians and so called expatriates will be collecting times 10 to 20 of what being paid to Nigerians
Career / Re: Tension In Foods, Drinks Sector Over Expatriate Quota Abuse by 4four(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Make Una come iron and steel Una go cry for Nigeria and Nigerians, ordinary petty work like counting, CSO, monitoring of Wight bridge, QC inspector etc are being done by so called expatriates that are good as casual or novice in their country but they brought them to Nigeria as expatriates. So called expatriates were trained by Nigerians and doing the same works with Nigerians but collecting x20 of the amount being paid to Nigerians To my own understanding all this useless companies are just taking advantage of Nigeria laws to defraud Nigeria and repatriate some of their profits. Nigeria government can bring out up to 500 thousands jobs if it focus on this so called expatriates

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari Is Neither Pregnant Nor Sick - Sulaiman Haruna (Aide) by 4four(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na WA ooo, them said this one too na Photoshop oo, just like gadollar video

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Disquiet As Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Act Bill by 4four(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2021
I wonder why we need all this bongos national assembly if one useless person will decide the final say and they will say nothing to defend their stands as real national assembly............ Useless rubber stamp assembly

3 Likes

Business / Re: 8 Reasons The eNaira Could Fail In Nigeria by 4four(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
I hail those of you that are even downloading and try to use it, all of us known how things they work in this country, you fit transfer money to someone, den no go see money but money don Comot for your account, pls who you won go meet in this kind situation but if na bank transfer do ham, by the time you enter the bank and displays madness then go vomit your money out
Politics / Re: Umar Mustapha Deposed For Criticising Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Over N200M Cars by 4four(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
T
Politics / Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by 4four(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
All i know is that yoruba man must be president come 2023
all I want is best man from South, this kind your mentality is what push North to this their present predicament, mind you I am full blooded Yoruba man
Politics / Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by 4four(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2021
But it was peculiar to Nigeria b4 2015
Politics / Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by 4four(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Motivational speaker is at it again

1 Like

Travel / Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by 4four(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2021
BKayy:
According to Nigerian statistics, this place you are looking at is more populous than Aba.
see road scanty cars, even areas with scanty human being passing bye
Politics / Re: Buhari Reacts As Trailer Kills Ojodu Grammar School Students In Lagos by 4four(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
G
Crime / Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by 4four(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2021
This is the only agency of this govt that is working without propagandas........ Thumb up to Buba Marwa

33 Likes 6 Shares

Health / Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by 4four(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2021
NDLEA and its boss Buba Marwa is an example of right and sincere leader did not need propagandas to sell his self.......... Your work will sell itself,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.