Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

4four's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4four's Profile / 4four's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 50 pages)

NYSC / Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by 4four(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Uniform is not a lience for evil.
not in Nigeria
Politics / Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by 4four(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
gratiaeo:

So where do you want PDP candidate to come from?
any where from South, SE Region is the rightful next, if they are coward and timid to go for it, then SS region can take it, if them too feel the same then SW should take it,
Politics / Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by 4four(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2021
My own be say if PDP zone their presidency to North and one unfortunate human being come my side de campaign vote for PDP may be na bottle Chucku Chucku head hin go carry go his house ooo

6 Likes

Politics / Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by 4four(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2021
Kyase:

It’s northern turn in pdp
And again south west pdp can’t get the presidency ticket
and if APC bring out reliable person from South as president nobody should expect me to vote PDP or if I see reliable person from other political party from South my vote goes to the party

1 Like

Politics / Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by 4four(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Any southerner politicians that bring VP slot down south should be sto.ne

2 Likes

Family / Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by 4four(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
What of their parent, how come nothing happened to them.
it did not happened in their parents house, it happened in their relative house who the children visit during holiday, the relative with one of his children also die, only the wife of the relative and one of her children survived and both are also in critical condition
Crime / Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by 4four(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Babaolose:
I always said, we have good people in the police. God will continue exposed all the other bad eggs in the police. God bless Nigeria
but up to 90% of them are criminals while 7% are neither good or bad and remaining 3% are manageable good
Politics / Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by 4four(m): 5:51am On Sep 19, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
What will they be giving birth to? It's better though
they will surely give birth to unredeemable corrupt child/ren
Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by 4four(m): 5:20am On Sep 19, 2021
That is Ur cup of tea
Politics / Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by 4four(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
As she is doing this fail mission she should try and get like 3 acres of farm land in any village close to any Fulanis camp in her state of origin, and she should visit the farm frequently
Politics / Re: Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers by 4four(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2021
jlinkd78:
Loading!!! What taxes should Muslim preachers pay Mr mere Commissioner
u and those liking Ur comment are jst typical Nigerians that will jst reading heading of a paper and instantly make judgement on it without reading the bodies of the heading of the paper

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Maduka, Ken Obi Cover V-Glamour Magazine, Governorship Edition (Picture) by 4four(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2021
This man need to take his campaign to streets and nuke of the state not on-line, 98% of us online are not from Anambra state and can no vote for him
Politics / Re: Orji Kalu: Igbos Are My People And Wherever They Are I Stand by 4four(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2021
How many igbos this thing don stand for in his back yard? Nigerian armies and polices are killing his tribe men daily this cow say nothing neither did he complain

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Terrorism: Criminals Buy Dollars From BDCs To Import Arms – Emiefele by 4four(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2021
In Nigeria now, govt officials jst tag anything with terrorism to justify their wickedness and fail government and refuse to tag Fulanis terrorists herdsmen terrorist organisation
Foreign Affairs / Re: Taliban Sacks Female Workers Replaces Women's Ministry With Ministry Of Virtue by 4four(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Anybody this pushing this Taliban of things to front pages is not serious because we have what is bigger than Taliban presently in not Nigeria
Politics / Re: President Buhari Receives Jersey No10 From Gianni Infantino by 4four(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
daddytime:
Lol

Chelsea don sign new midfielder....

Lukaku don suffer.

Up Blues grin
God forbid bad thing in CFC
Crime / Re: Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) by 4four(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
I fear who no fear Nigerian polices, see as they don packed real AK 47 for his side
Crime / Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by 4four(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2021
Thumb up to security forces, this one don die already, then don break his thin bone
Politics / Re: States Generate ₦5.30, Get ₦10.19, Borrow₦1.84 Trillion In Five Years by 4four(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2021
blackpanda:

Nobody is leeching on anybody. FGN is trying to take care of all Nigerians equitably.
by robbing Peter to pay Paul?
Travel / Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by 4four(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Pls I will advice u to keep some change for ransom in one corner incase first citizens strike along the road

27 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: El-Rufai: FG Slowing Down Efforts Of North-West Governors To End Banditry by 4four(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Who is fg? Na something or someone name? He should say it loud and clear: 'Buhari is slowing down Ur effort', I dislike people that goes through corner to express their self

1 Like

Politics / Re: FIRS Writes National Assembly, Seeks Exclusive Power On VAT by 4four(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
Lol, they are free to go ahead if they can. If they should, then I will know that the southern governors are truly useless with the respective state houses also incapable.
This is a constitutional review, so it's beyond a case of simple majority, so let see how the fg and the north will go about it.
more than 50% of southern governors will support this bill because most of them are receiving more than what is being generated from their state and they are mentally lazy to work on their revenue
Sports / Re: Wenger Insists Arsenal Are "In Good Shape" Despite Woeful Start To The Season by 4four(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2021
R

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by 4four(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Why this terrorists only really on fg? Can't they go to court?
Politics / Re: Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me by 4four(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Point of correction not most, it is all of them
Politics / Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by 4four(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
We need to seriously scrap this thing called "state of origin", it has now become a very coded way to practice covert tribalism.

These Fulani have been in these places for generations, that by definition makes them indigenous to that area.

The same way southerners can open shops in every nook and cranny selling everything from spare parts to finished goods, Northerners should be afforded the same right to live, work and play without being the subject of contempt.

We are one nation, and need to begin to act like it. State of origin needs to be done away with for peace and development to reign.

hello Mr Fulani man, nobody is stopping Ur fellow Fulani men from living in our communities but they must live with us with our terms, laws and cultures, u people can not come and be imposing your barbaric cultures on us.

Now I will like to analyse all the issues u raise up there
1st of it: me and my siblings are 4th generation of my family borne, live and work in Lagos but we never claim lagosian, we are from Ogun state and we are proud of it. All this Una claim that somebody is "3rd generation" or 'grand pa migrated of things" are all scams to dispose indigenous people their lands, everyone know where they come from for example: seriki of Fulani that was pursued out of igangan in oyo state also claimed initially that he did not known any other state than oyo but when he was sent out he remembered that he was from Kwara state.

2nd issue u raised: point of corrections nobody is stopping laws abiding northerners from buying selling any where in southern Nigeria, we are are only against criminals, kidnappers, rapists and murderers and those that are into the businesses that are not fit into our cultures. Also I did not think spare parts sellers, pharmacists, other southerners doing business in North are kidnapping, rapping, killing Ur mothers, sisters, brothers, father and relatives, also I do not think southerners businesses is distrusting Ur traditional businesses like farming, rearing of cows etc. Again u people said selling of alcohol by southerners against Ur cultures and u people go after those southerners selling, we did not stop u people because it is Ur cultures and traditions, we bide by it so u people too need to abide by our own traditions and cultures too which is open grazing of cows is highly prohibited in our tradition and cultures.

And lastly: Mr. Fulani man, I will be frank on this, I am not related to Igbo man or Hausa man or Fulani man or Tiv man or ijaw man neither did I ve similar cultures with them nor the same traditions with them. I am me 'fully blooded Yoruba man' different from any other tribes in Nigeria. WE ARE NOT ONE AND WE CAN NEVER BE ONE. but every tribes are welcome to Yoruba lands provided they are ready to abide with our norms, cultures, traditions and terms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by 4four(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Actually it is true.

First of all, Buhari was wrong when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.

Secondly, going to the internet by the citizens of Nigeria to abuse Buhari is foolish.

They think it is wise, but people of other countries don't care about their rants.

Look, I am from Imo state and I want Biafra.

But it doesn't mean that I should be insulting Buhari or Nigeria.

Fulani man they disguise
Foreign Affairs / Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by 4four(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
This will surely happen in Nigeria, if any southerner win next presidential election and want to upturn all this loop sided govt bubu is implementing now
Celebrities / Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by 4four(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2021
izubext007:
Well , if this is true , Annie is such a useless woman.

She's doing all this things to force 2 baba to seek for devorce and u knw , that will result in splitting the wealth.

Tactics from rude boy's wife being immittated .
split what? This is Nigeria and both of them are Nigerians, no court in Nigeria will grant such thing, she can only be granted her children monthly up keep and school fees

12 Likes

Education / Re: DSS Smashes Prof. Abdulkadir Mohammed's Car Windscreen, ASUU Heads To Court by 4four(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2021
DSS the arms wing of APC
Politics / Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by 4four(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
Those who know Peter Obi and Donald Duke should tell them to be active in political discussions and debate. Those guys are worthy presidential materials and should sell their ideas to the people.

In fact, they are experienced and made major impact in their state without having to appear before the EFCC for fund misappropriation. Those are the people who should be running Nigeria. We cannot keep having the same old crooks all the time.
I think Peter obi known that he is a presidential worthy but I think he prefers to be hand bag, most of this southern politicians did not known that Fulanis always be Fulanis and average northerners always be northerners
Politics / Re: Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria by 4four(m): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2021
This is all kind of thing we will be hearing when the next region to produce president of the country hate their own brother, they are refusing to support one of their own rather they are already warming up to give their vote to another Fulani man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.