Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

4four's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4four's Profile / 4four's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

Forum Games / Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by 4four(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Zuze
Crime / Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by 4four(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thumb up for Nigeria police on this
Politics / Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by 4four(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You forget that you will pay for your reckless statement.
u people don de terrorise people online?
Crime / Re: EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects by 4four(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Baawaa:
Yoruba and Igbo,when it comes to fraud they are 5&6 grin angry angry angry angry angry angry
naso oo my brother, the same way terrorism and religion fanatic is part and parcel of northerners, so all the regions share in the bad of the country ..... grin grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Garba Shehu: IPOB Paid US Lobbyists To Spread Falsehood About Nigeria by 4four(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
The same way Nigeria government is paying lobbyist to spread not existing peace and development in the country
Politics / Re: Lagos EndSARS Panel Report: Sanwo Olu Deserves Commendation – Youth Alliance by 4four(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jackson105:

Yes, he is an asslicker but he is 10 times better than the governor of any state you come from in Nigeria.

You think the useless governor of your state, will even allow unfavorable report to get out to the people.

Every sane individuals commend Sanwoolu for setting up a panel to look into it and allow the truth to prevail, most of our governors will not do that and their is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.
even Mr integrity will never allow this to happen even as he was indicted, he still not stop the release of the report or interfere
Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by 4four(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy

Why must we always choose the thieves among us to lead this great country
because na those set of us that can spend reckleseling be that, since they do not really work for the money
Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by 4four(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Well na still part of human rights
Politics / Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by 4four(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
This report is for those "where the dead bodies"

1 Like

Business / Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by 4four(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Me had been using it to buy pepper, seasoning powders, fish and salt in the market

15 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by 4four(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
mariodko190:
This country Nawa o, everyday things dey go up, imagine one bag of pure water is now 300 naira, one satchet pure Water is 20naira, naija which one, so 10naira nor get value again, every day things just they increase, yet nobody is saying anything cry
who tell u nobody is saying anything? Pro buharist we tell u must u take pure water
Family / Re: 600 South African Girls Aged 9 And 10 Gave Birth In 2020 by 4four(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Who are those perv that impregnated those babies?
Family / Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by 4four(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2021
Solsix:
Isllam and force are like 5 and 6. You don't force a way of life on an individual, you ask God to help the individual make the best of choice.
For those quoting me,if someone does not understand why he or she should live a way of like the person will not make the necessary changes no matter how strict the parents are. It will only lead to hypocritic life.
most of you with this backwards thinking, some of you guys will be worst than Buhari if Una mistakenly get to power, just because the dude stated de are Muslim, you don twist religion jargons out of the issue. So back to the real issue, this is way typical African parents handle issues like this either they are Muslim or Christian or traditional woshiper
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower: Payment Is Not Tribalistic Nor Selective by 4four(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Alzirida:
Everybody is looking up for the payment alert to drop.
Nobody actually work for the said month
if you talk beyond this u will see how they will attack you and u also know average nigerians like freebies
Celebrities / Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by 4four(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
I see cuppy throwing a party today

I see myself there in the party shooting my shot at cuppy

I see cuppy falling in love crazily for me

I see myself marrying her before her next birthday

I see myself inheriting otedolas wealth in the next couple of years

i see myself being the next billionaire

All these i have seen!!
I hope don wake up abi u are still dreaming?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tordue Henry Salem: Missing Vanguard Reporter Found Dead In Abuja by 4four(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2021
BombAttack:
So all the useless fake one Nigerian Army, Police, Navy and Air force could not rescue this young man.

He died like a common rat.

While BMC miscreants are busy roaming about shouting one Nigeria and licking Buhari's Ass

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba
Sebastine1994
Buckeyemedia
Piggyyeaster1
do not be surprise it may be only two or three persons behind all this names u put up there

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) by 4four(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin history will never forgive kanu

As u can see,

He has brought him self into a shameful situation
same way history will never 4give buhari
As u can see
He has brought nigeria to be the head quarter of the entire world poverty and one of the unsafe place to stay or leave in the world
Politics / Re: Uche Ogah: No Going Back On Capital Punishment For Illegal Gold Miners by 4four(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Funny country being rule by funny people, u can imaging hin want to generate 7+ billions naira but hin want 23+ billions naira budget
Politics / Re: Osinbajo: To Address Inequalities, Social Benefits And Profits Can Co-Exist by 4four(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2021
This man is now sounding more like motivational speaker now adays

4 Likes

Politics / Re: IGR: Lagos Leads As FCT Beats Rivers, Kano, 33 Others by 4four(m): 6:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Spherical77:
Seriously Ogun state ought to be running at least up to half of Lagos state IGR or coming next after Lagos, considering being an industrial state with her close proximity to Lagos state

I guess leadership is one of the major problem confronting the state. The road is too bad, infact an eye sore. How would this attract more local and foreign investors with poor infrastructure
there is massive leakages in that of Ogun state IGR,
Politics / Re: IGR: Lagos Leads As FCT Beats Rivers, Kano, 33 Others by 4four(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2021
ManirBK:
In my opinion these states with high IGR
should no longer be giving monthly
allocation,instead let them make do with
there IGR, and remmit 10% of their IGR to
the FG.
and federal govt should also stop collecting tax in those states
Politics / Re: Buhari Says Nigeria To End Wheat Importation Soon by 4four(m): 6:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Make he de deceive his self as usual, base on paper Nigeria had already stopped importation of rice but in reality most Nigeria are still consuming imported rice
Politics / Re: Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ by 4four(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2021
BBBmall25:
Stop the fake news now! Soldier shoot one terrorist UGM man to protect the peace loving igbo men_ be guided!
if the so called terrorist is not terrorist or UGM and he was killed by army, what ever unjustified killing of him by Nigeria army that happened to him, worst of it shall befall you and those that are dear to you but if he belong to UGM then u are free
Family / Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by 4four(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

A logical response, and @bolded, I'm glad you see my point that selfish traits has nothing to do with a particular gender but humans generally, no man or woman will be happy seeing his father getting married to their maid, no man or woman will be happy seeing his/her mother get pregnant and marry their driver,

All these idiots coming online, opening their dirty mouth/typing with their hands, making it seem as if being unconformable or going against what is not the norm is a woman thing of hating each other, are fools I have to say, fools too stupid and ignorant to accept reality to know that it is okay to hate what you hate.
all those attacking that woman up there are guys, so they may no understand how it feel, but if the table turn non of them will take it, though I be guy too but I alway put myself in order people shoes to make my own judgement, what the family suppose do is that son move out with his wife and children, then find way to bring peace btw the wife and formal maid, two of them can not continue leaving under the same roof and there be peace in that house, they need to leave apart to respect one another

2 Likes

Family / Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by 4four(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2021
If Ur husband truly want u to respect that Ur formal maid and Ur so called formal maid to respect u, then two of u can't not continue leaving together

2 Likes

Politics / Re: #anambradecides2021: Stella Oduah Fails To Win Own LGA For APC, Loses To PDP by 4four(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
I wonder who are those fail people still voting for APC, well may be Buhari never happen to them

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Election: Election Materials Snatched, Destroyed In Oba, Idemili — REC by 4four(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2021
This is what nigeria politicians want to retain that is why most of them voted against electronic voting
Celebrities / Re: Mr Macaroni: Why I Declined Osinbajo's Invitation by 4four(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Most of his money go dey come from advert from companies. Remember Government have power to stop ANY company if they refuse to do what they want grin grin grin grin
I will have argue this because someone may think no government can go so low but when u think it back that u are in APsee govt then u will need to understand those guy there can go lower than any human being can ever imagine

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Mr Macaroni: Why I Declined Osinbajo's Invitation by 4four(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
LesbianBoy:
As for Mr macaroni, this is an intelligent write up, but I will advice him to follow and go next time because Naija is not worth the stress.

Btw, he should jeje o, before dem blacklist am and stop 'food' from his mouth and nothing would happen.

Pata pata people go shout on top social media that's all
fortunately his food is not on the table of politicians but on his fans table, if not them for don block his sources of his food since abi no be Nigerians politicians again

5 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Mr Macaroni: Why I Declined Osinbajo's Invitation by 4four(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Then used Tao for unpaid PR unknown to her

1 Like

Food / Re: What's Your First Choice Meal For Breakfast? by 4four(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
For Nigeria?
Crime / Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Paying Their Debt? by 4four(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Everyone will create a topic on top this guy head.

Who no dey borrow?
almost everyone de borrow in one way or the other but u become evil when u intentionally borrow without any intention of paying back the loan from on set, about 80% of Nigerians fall in this category

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.