Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,679 members, 7,827,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

4four's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4four's Profile / 4four's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 50 pages)

Phones / Re: Millions Barred From Calls, SMS, Data As MTN Experience Service Hitch by 4four(m): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Ohhh, thought my sim was hack, when I was the only one among my colleagues together using MTN having issues, rush home yesterday brought out my other sim block all my trading app

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by 4four(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

You obviously don't know anything about nysc in the north. I've seen corpers posted to worse PPAs
see he known but it is just their usual hypocrisy, when u tell them truths they will tag it 'u hate north', even down south we are having them bad in our villages but not as worst as this or their own
Education / Re: Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State by 4four(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Na terrorists Fulani headmen go make millions on top of Ur friend head for that kind of location
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) by 4four(m): 5:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Any policemen or armies carrying out check point in SE near the bush are only committing suicide
Science/Technology / Re: If Nigerians Had Found This Turtle, Could They Have Saved It? by 4four(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Yes, save inside the pot, then latter transfer to belly and accompany with fresh chill palm wine
Politics / Re: Umahi: Counter-Secessionist Groups Will Rise In The South-East by 4four(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2021
I hope na Fulanis go be his foot soldiers, although, I am not Igbo but I trust them when it come to this kind of matter
Politics / Re: Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps by 4four(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
The daura man is not investigating any parliament members, all what he said was to scare all the law makers that may be sympathetic to Sunday and kanu or law makers that may be sympathetic to their tribes for fair and equity in the nation. Even if there is any need for investigations of Any laws makers then it must be from North because that is where we have terrorists at the hem of affairs

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by 4four(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
osazsky:
they pay students In most European country's and tuition is not cheap over there..relax take am easy.its a good move.if we encourage our children to study education in the nearest future it will reflect in our secondary sch...everyone must not read accounting medicine and engr which is the greatest scam
we are not Europe countries and we are not economically boyant like European countries. We are living on debt with mono economy structures and produce nothing close to something. Our educational systems from structures up to student in the class are not up to manageable world standard, even if this fraud encourage students to study education, believe me most of them will either japa or end up teaching in most of our mushroom private schools or pos operatives or site workers. If normal countries with normal govt want to do some like this, it will be STRUCTURES of the schools 1st, then lecturers RENUMERATIONS 2nd, then lastly you ENCOURAGE or MOTIVATE students or citizens to study the course.

1 Like

Education / Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by 4four(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
I just de shake my head for Nigerians, I known that education students will be jubilating about this, but think of this, then de collect billions of dollars loans to pay salaries and shear free money to some people in the name of trade money, school feeding, n power etc now they are coming up with this again. All this schemes are frauds. How are they going to pay back this loans with nose diving revenue from oil and falling naira/dollars? Hope those of u that are benefiting from this fraud and happy about it will also keep the same mood when they start taxing air u are breathing and taxing Ur parents to the born
Politics / Re: South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit by 4four(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Our ever performing president have make everybody be conscious of his/her tribe. Nobody want one rag tag tribe to over run his villages

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by 4four(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2021
mastertek:
No, what we need in South West is UGM, not sit at home
please make Una keep that things in Una south east

4 Likes

Politics / Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by 4four(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2021
And people go de eat sand?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023 : We Reject Zoning Of Political Offices - Ebonyi PDP by 4four(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Funny people but they are demanding rotation at the national level
Politics / Re: Yerima Shettima To SE: Politicians Are Responsible For Your Suffering Not Buhari by 4four(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
So, bubu is mechanic
Politics / Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by 4four(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
If Nigeria is so good and peaceful, those cowards, greedy mofos pro Nigeria should relocate to Nigeria, either to Katsina or benue or bonu or Niger state or southern kaduna
Politics / Re: Bandits Burn 10 Alive, Kill 15 Others In Niger State Community by 4four(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2021
tutudesz:
A state with two formal Head of State undecided No single one of them can advise the governor on the right step's to take on security issue facing the state undecided
there is not kind or amount securities advice they can give to the state govt that will work because he is not incharge of any securities apparatus
Politics / Re: Sanusi: Zoning May Leave Us With Useless Presidential Candidates In 2023 by 4four(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2021
This mean it is only North that have good candidate? Just like the one we are battling with now, this people are so Conny, even those we perceive better among them, all of them always have the same agendas but different methods to achieve it
Politics / Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by 4four(m): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
If twitter truly apologize, this people would have show the Nigerians apology letter or so, because they are too petty, you can imagine talk about twitter on independent day as if it is achievement

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 3 Tippers Used As Hearses To Bury Morethan 35 People Killed In Southern Kaduna by 4four(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
ItsTutsi:
This is a retaliation and reprisal affair, stop trying to portray SK as the victim!! Hausa/Fulani are being attacked and killed too, but ur likes and media don't report it
you mean those that was killed in southern kaduna are yorubas and igbos? Or Hausa/Fulanis are same tribe? Guy our eyes don open and it don clear, Hausa are non violence and peace loving tribe but that Fulani tribe you are mingle them with are opposite of anything peace. I did not see any where in the write up op mention Hausa tribe
Politics / Re: 3 Tippers Used As Hearses To Bury Morethan 35 People Killed In Southern Kaduna by 4four(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Generalwoodz:
pls don't try to annoy me this hot afternoon. If you want video from the very moment they were removed from the Mortuary in General Hospital kaura Local government, I would provide them!... But It's a large file morethan an hour long.

Well. This attack occurred in the wee hours of this week Sunday. Against the norm, the people decided to give the deceased a befitting funeral with atleast a casket... Every person with his/her own casket. In the past, they hastely pack the victims into a poorly dug grave and bury them... like the https://www.nairaland.com/6650536/people-killed-fulani-herdsmen-southern one I posted in July which happened in Zango kataf local government Area of the same state.

Let me tell you something that would break your heart, can you see these coffins? 13 of them is from one family alone...

you that thing no explanation is one of the BMC on this forum
Politics / Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by 4four(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2021
I was telling my colleagues at work yesterday that this slow poke may talk about twitter like one of their achievement

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by 4four(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2021
This messages is meant for those that are nigerians
Politics / Re: DSS Denies Killing Chike Akunyili by 4four(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2021
See what DSS have reduce itself to, this is what we get when state securities arresting citizens like a criminals, DSS have drag itself on the mud that we are now assuming criminality to them
Politics / Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by 4four(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Lori ro
Crime / Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by 4four(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
I can bet it, no bomb was see with them, they just want to justify killing them
Politics / Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by 4four(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Any political parties that bring northerner as presidential candidate me will jst jump them pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by 4four(m): 6:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin

Na Buharist die hard fan be dat naw
that is not fans but paid assassin or paid terrorist, his fans are in Nigeria waiting for monthly 30k
Politics / Re: Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters by 4four(m): 6:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Our dads and mums don't do love peddling we don't have brothels, baby mamas, Beer parlours. The most morally upright and good law abiding citizens in the world. U can't say this for your own community
but is better to leave in the mix of those u mentioned there than leaving in the mix of those that u will not known if u will be alive in the next one hour
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions by 4four(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2021
If u are from southern part, I have no advice for u because my advice will definitely will not be useful for u, and my condolence to Ur love ones in advance if u eventually join
Politics / Re: PDP: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki Push For National Chair From South by 4four(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2021
divinehand2003:
Politics in Nigeria is crooked. See all the politicians from the north stylishly pushing the national chairmanship position of the PDP to the Western region in order to quietly pave way for a northern presidential candidate.

Shine ya eyes oooooo.
if they do that they should 4get my own vote, I can not com and kill myself with another cow change agenda
NYSC / Re: Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom by 4four(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
WibusJaga:

Instead of them to fish out whoever is the culprit responsible for adding that nonsense paragraph & deal with him, they are here denying & blowing grammar.
that is not nonsense, that is reality of Nigeria, if u like take it, if u like do not take it but they ve warn u and Ur like that still believe Nigeria is secure
Politics / Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by 4four(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Professor of quota system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.