Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

4four's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4four's Profile / 4four's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 50 pages)

Politics / Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by 4four(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2021
It is called proactive, what of they are terrorists Fulani? So nothing is too much to forestall story that torch hrt
Politics / Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by 4four(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2021
escapefromusa:

PDP how much dem dey pay?
go and check my conversations on this platform since I join it, I never supported any political parties, the only political party I supported which was in 2015 was this ur deadly party APC and I stopped supporting then parior to 2019 election because it is only abnormal human being that can still be supporting this deadly terrorists Fulani party call APC up till this time. Ur party have weponise hunger and poverty that they are sheering 1k for people to come and stand with Buhari, I want to believe u had seen the heart broken video of some of u fighting for 1k and some of ur I stand with Buhari protesters are even making jest of thesame Buhari, do, I want to believe u are either on monthly 30k or u re just like typical northerner that religion and tribe determine ur sentiment
Politics / Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by 4four(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Weponise poverty and hunger, this method is already successful in the north, their target now is south

1 Like

Politics / Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by 4four(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Decent09:

Oboy with this your colonial mentality, there is no way you will see your grandchildren, how can a man in his right senses will pray for war.
I never pray for war, it is u and ur fellow Fulanis that is beating the drum of war because some tribes said they are not doing force marriage again
Crime / Re: NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports by 4four(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
It must be the merchandise of the Eastern drug Lords while the Yorubas are expanding the skull mining and rituals business as we saw in the last post in osun
while Fulani are expanding terrorism and banditry business down to south
Politics / Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by 4four(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace
we all know that most of u son of quota system are use to being in bondage and slave but we are not, if u ve working brain u will know that either protest is necessary or not, it is still the fundamental right of the protesters to hear their views so far it is peace protest.
Politics / Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by 4four(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I repeat, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo or look Igbo. There are plans to use you as scapegoat.
I know u re either one of the son of quota system send by ur terrorists Fulani herdsmen to use una usual tactics which is divide and rules or one of the southern APC online worriors on 30k monthly stipend, because I know there is no normal human being that will write those jargon u put up there
Politics / Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by 4four(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That's very good we warned them to behave.
for just 30k u are selling ur future and ur unborn generation destiny, I bow for ur wickedness
Crime / Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by 4four(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Most of us know that we are having not existing president but at least the governor should equip his people with pump action guns and form security group such that all the communities can protect themselves, we are tire of hearing this heartless killing everyday without any consequence to the killers
Politics / Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by 4four(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
It seem that law was on holiday during AGF "Malami" son wedding

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by 4four(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Thank God oooooh, dead come alive
Politics / Re: Wike Directs Accountant-general Not To Pay Judiciary Workers Full Salary In June by 4four(m): 5:35am On Jun 10, 2021
You can imagine this kind people that will be in the hemp of afair in various state after total federalism in this shit hole, we are now caught btw die devil and deep blue sea
Politics / Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by 4four(m): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2021
R
Politics / Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by 4four(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
oyin44:
Yes, me and my colleagues above are More reoriented towards the national continuity of Nigeria.
then u and those Ur group must be too.l
Politics / Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by 4four(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
I do not have much to say than shame on APC, and anybody that believe all this things I am seeing there are group need to have his brain check
Travel / Re: How Safe Is A Road Trip To Port Harcourt This Period? by 4four(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Pls keep fulani money along with Ur transport fare
Politics / Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by 4four(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
GOTVee:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I won't hesitate to state the truth no matter what. I think the point the revered sheikh Gumi is driving at is that what is good for the goose is good for gander. Why should the federal government grant amnesty to militants in the SS and refuse the same amnesty to bandits willing to surrender for peace sake? Can we as a country keep fighting insecurity through the barrel of the gun rather than negotiate? We Christians demonize sheikh Gumi disregarding his hard works in ensuring peace. By the time bandits take over the south and we have no where to run to, we will start praying for Sheik Gumi to come to our rescue. Nonsense angry sad
mr Man, U bẹ terrorist fulani Herdman, or u be abnormal southerner cos no normal human being go write this jargon u write up there
Politics / Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by 4four(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2021
If they want peace they should stop kidnapping and killing of people
Politics / Re: Forget Constitution, Arm Yourselves, War Has Been Declared On Us—Prof. Akintoye by 4four(m): 6:58am On Jun 08, 2021
tamonokare:
Make una no mind am oo. When police arrest ypu with arm him no go come out oo.
you mean Ur terrorists brothers should come and kill them and they should just fold their hand around their waist like Benue people?
Politics / Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Are Foolish – Aregbesola by 4four(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
damorikoko:
Your brain is on auto-pilot.

First, you talking like the purported Yoruba nation will be the Heaven on Earth type of country.

You are leaving Nigeria to where exactly.. You all keep clamoring for violence as a means to solve simple challenges.

simple challenge indeed
Politics / Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Are Foolish – Aregbesola by 4four(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
We clamour for freedom we die, we did not clamour we will still die. The only issue here is that if we refuse to clamour for freedom now we hand over bigger problems to next generations as our fathers hand over this big one to us but if we fight for freedom now probability that we are winning is there and next generations can have their future in their hand unlike this one that our future is bagging in the hand of one terrorists Fulani herdsmen

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by 4four(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Jagaban of Nigeria

Instead of asking Bola Ahmed Tinubu how with 20 million people Lagos has lowest unemployment rate, richest people(GDP/capita) and every graduate and jobless people all over Nigeria rushes to lagos

Ask and learn how a single man produced lots of political leaders from nothing to something

Beg to know how Lagos Medical Centers helped almost all Nigerian elite with covid 19 virus when the country was on lock down

Understudy why Rapid Response Squad and LASERMA with their 112 are better than Nigerian Security Agents and emergency services

How Lagos State was able to attract Dangote refinery, Dangote Fertilizer and many more landmark investment

How is Lagos State government building a whole seaport at Ibeju Lekki second port in Lagos even when many don't have a functional port

How come University Times rated LASU ahead of many African Universities include Federal Government of Nigeria institution

Why has Bus Rapid Transit System, BRT worked as mass transport system for decades in Nigeria where nothing works

Since 1999 till date Lagos pays the highest wages to all civil servants

let him go and govern Ekiti or osun state and create the same achievement. I do not known why some people thing all Nigerians are foo.lish
Foreign Affairs / Re: Armed Attackers Kill 100 Civilians In Burkina Faso Village Raid by 4four(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Na one particular tribe ve such trade mark in Nigeria.........
Politics / Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by 4four(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Congrats to them and they should 4word this achievement to their president in Aso rock
Crime / Re: Chopper Landed In Badagry Bush by 4four(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Make Una ask buhari
Politics / Re: Controversy As Navy Chopper Found In South-west Forest [video] by 4four(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Our president have make activities like this auspicious
Business / Re: USSD: Telcos Insist On Disconnecting Banks by 4four(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men
me I love u
Politics / Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by 4four(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2021
My question is what of those that do not have anybody to stand up for them, if they can mistakenly arrest him than they can as well have mistakenly arrest 10th of people too

28 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Hunger, Diseases Dominate North-west, Zamfara In Crisis, MSF Raises The Alarm by 4four(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria govt will soon come out to deny this

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by 4four(m): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2021
We have a lot of stupid human being working for this fail president churning out imaginary data as if we are all zombies in this failed country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Politics / Re: General Farouk Yahaya: Army Alone Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Security Problems by 4four(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by 4four(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2021
Rrchrd:
As a Christian can you work for a Muslim as Live-in Driver, Chef, Housekeeper,Steward, Etc. or if you've worked for them before please share your experience I just need some advice

Things am pondering on;
◆ will they give chance to go-to church
◆will they give food when they're on their
fasting

Though as for me Regardless of your religions as long as you're good I will like you.
I do not known why some Nigerians like to attach region to everything, always looking all the issues around them through religion perspectives. Let me just give u straight forward answer, working for a Muslim does not guarantee treating u right or wrong same thing apply to when u are working for Christian even do u re Christian. Just de pray make u work for helper who may be Muslim or Christian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 50 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.