Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

4godsake's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4godsake's Profile / 4godsake's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 4godsake: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Checkout this clean car for just 1.45M last.

Autos / Re: not available anymore by 4godsake: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Nice ride i must say,it will be a good buy.

Politics / Re: ‘No Northern Candidate Can Defeat President Buhari’ - APC Claims by 4godsake: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
NORSIYK:
With bUHARI foot-solders killing thousands of christians up north, I dont see him wining up to 70% in the core northern states.

Fulani VS Farmer's clash have a long history that pre date Buhari government and the attack is wild spread both in the north dominated by fulani and the south,so if you are saying Buhari will loose because of headsmen then i don't see PDP winning becouse Boko haram started during Yaradua and Jonathan.

The way the youth of this country reason baffles men,Many degrees but little knowledge,i rather vote 90 yr old man.

Politics / Re: Atiku's Tall Ambition And His Miserable PDP by 4godsake: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
masterpiece86:
ATIKU'S TALL AMBITION AND HIS MISERABLE PDP

“Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized In the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third, it is regarded as self-evident.”- Arthur Schopenhauer

They tell me APC should stop the blame game and focus on the jobs that need to be done. I agree but those who destroyed our yesterday should keep quiet while we fix what needs to be fixed. The destroyers of yesterday do not show any remorse, they pretend that nothing went wrong in 16years, and they talk as if we are the ones that should apologize to them.[b][/b]

The shenanigans in their wildest imaginations think that we have all forgotten the pains they inflicted on us, how they frittered away billions of dollars of our hard-earned resources in the days of the oil boom, how they left Nigeria desolate, decimated and at best desecrated. They stole al the food, all the Children's food and broke the pots and destroyed the plates and even the kitchens.

Come to Apapa and Tincan Island Ports and see the ruins they left behind. They were busy looting everything in sight and could not think about raising up the minimum wage. They were busy stealing every kobo in sight forgetting that a wise person saves for the rainy day. They even forgot one of their own, the South East that has been voting for them since 1999. They left Enugu-Onitsha Road to go under, they left Enugu-Port Harcourt road to go under, they abandoned Nnewi-Okigwe road to decay and then forgot the critical 2nd Niger Bridge.

Billions of dollars ‘invested’ in the Power Sector went under the drains, which opened the highways and byways to private properties in Europe, America, and Asia. Nigeria they left behind became a dumping ground for imported rice and other items which can be produced here.

While the massive looting was going in all fronts, our educational systems, Hospitals, Infrastructure, our National carrier could not be restored, security of the nation suffered without measure, and our Foreign Reserves depleted with reckless abandon. We woke to behold recession.

Today the idiots in PDP tell us that Nigerians are suffering, nothing is working and nothing is going on. They are Liars from the pit of hell, all. They have no shame, no regrets, and no remorse. They are planning to come back. They cannot even wait for what they destroyed to be fixed. They are pretending that the past never existed or that Nigerians have short memories. They have lost their thinking caps. They cannot trace their navigational compass. They missed the road to the promised land. They got lost in the land of Patmos.

Look at their man Friday, Atiku Abubakar, a sad reminder of our ugly past. He is talking tough as if we are strangers in Nigeria. The excess baggage is just too much to ignore. They want power back at all cost. Absolute nonsense! They play politics without principles. They seek power without responsibility. They seek wealth without work. A foolish constituency is the hobgoblin of small minds. The level of greed ravaging them is yet to be discovered scientifically. They are over bloated kids with a protozoan intellect. They have eyes but cannot see. They have ears but cannot hear. They need to receive brains.

Ah, ah, the fundamentals have changed. The era of Epicurean spirit is gone and gone forever. Great soldiers, great writers, great journalists do not die in their beds. In the fullness of time, we will checkmate their infantile hunger for power and wealth without responsibility. We will do our duty to the fatherland. We will tell them 1999-2015 story. The story of avaricious tendencies and rapacious greed on all fronts. A story of Alibaba and the forty thieves. The story of vicious plunderers and congenital thieves without conscience.

APC should not lose sleep over Atiku and PDP’s road to nowhere. Let us fix our eyes on the ball, doing the needful, fixing what needs to be fixed, and telling the story as it is.

This is Alhaji Atiku’s last chance and he knows it. President Buhari will retire him from politics in 2019, and that will be the end of the story.

In Chief Paul Unongo words, by 9.30am on the election day, Atiku would have been permanently retired and disgraced out of politics. It is only then that Turaki and his gang will know the difference between a leader and a dealer, the difference between light and darkness and the difference between Egbe( gun) and Egbe( kite).

Joe Igbokwe
LAGOS.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/06/atikus-tall-ambition-and-his-miserable-pdp-joe-igbokwe

This man is an asset to APC.

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by 4godsake: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Maximus85:
Thanks boss for the inspiration.

MEFUG TECHNOLOGIES

This young man Jimmyfix will go places,I saw this post and contacted him for the job,He handled my request and delivered before due date.

His customer service skill and attention to details stands out,i recommend him for graphics,logo and letterhead design any day.

Autos / Re: Contact Us Today For Your Quality Auto Parts by 4godsake: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2017
CHISPAREPARTS:
Contact us for all your auto parts needs. You could come pick at our office or we deliver to your doorstep

How much an 2003 toyota avensis engine cost.
Autos / Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 4godsake: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

replace engine, replace mechanic.

Do you have an idea how much the new engine cost?
Autos / Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 4godsake: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Hi GAZZUZZ,

My Tokumbo 04 Avensis consume engine oil that i have to top up every now and then.engine also emit white smoke.
Note that the engine runs normal. some mechanic suspect oil leakage but not able to trace.

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 4godsake: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2017
ojudunkemi:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen of this great forum. Plz help a sister in need. My husband still needs a car to drive. Either on rental or higher purchase which we prefer but we don't have much down-payment. We will appreciate it if we can get help from any God sent person. Thanks and remain bless.

Please drop your contact so that i reach you. i have an offer for you.
Family / Re: Is She A Wife Material? by 4godsake: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
damesilver:
What is being tested is not comfrotability with poverty; I think the test is that of humility. Forgetting who you are, with all the allure of wealth, academic degrees and class of society whilst still maintaining touch with commonality is the deal. Humility and adaptability with situations, pleasant or unpleasant because life is subject to the law of impermanence.

Please a very cool bottle of origin on my account.

17 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by 4godsake: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:
That's why you should understand that IPOB agitation isn't purely about successions or disintegration, but about a people not being given fair representation by the APC central government, if by this evening, Buhari exits the stage and his successor embrace the Igbos, IPOB will die a natural death like the OPC of 1998 /2000.

The call for Biafra is a metaphor.

You are a dreamer,fair representation when you did not give fair vote,you can eat your cake and have it.re align now or remain in political wilderness till 2023.

Politics / Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by 4godsake: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
AK481:

then let them have their biafra.simple,you cant beat a child and forbid him to cry.

Freedom is never given l,it is taken. Declare Biafra and face the music.
Phones / Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by 4godsake: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Seguntimmy:
did these happen under the previous administration? Companies folding up, youths been therefore rendered jobless, thereby causing high crime rate.
BUHARI, WHY ALL THESE?

Oga leave Buhari out of this,Glo is still owning my company for job done since 2012 and preparing for legal action against them.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 4godsake: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
jayooh:

How much is the total package and what's the % down payment?

Call me lets talk.
Politics / Re: Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari by 4godsake: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lytech:
look at you.....
If ojukwu is alive He will come out and decline this BIG LIE that he neva support one nigeria...

Enough of this sugar quoted mouth....
Our mumu don do....
Give us our BIAFRA

Just listen to yourself,Ojukwu never supported one Nigeria but he contested to be president of Nigeria,his wife was the Nigeria ambassador to Spain and he died and was buried in green white green.All this ranting about biafra is due to the outcome of 2015 election.

I
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 4godsake: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
4godsake:
I have a tokumbo 05 avensis in mint condition for hire purchase.A down payment is required and balance over a 1 and 1/2 or 2 years max.08063440230 Only serious persons pls.

Still available.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 4godsake: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2017
I have a tokumbo 05 avensis in mint condition for hire purchase.A down payment is required and balance over a 1 and 1/2 or 2 years max.08063440230 Only serious persons pls.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) by 4godsake: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2017
All these because of the 2015 loss?

Crime / Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by 4godsake: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Some Nigerians are blinded by ethnicity,The president complied with the constitution by handing over before leaving for medicals so if any one is not pleased with that then you first take your protest to the national assembly for the amendment of that section of the law.We have mirage of problems as a country.no light,no road,no hospital,mushroom schools e.t.c.that should be our problem not all these rant that are mostly senseless and ethnic.LET PURSUE PEACE AND BE PROGRESSIVE.
Agriculture / Re: We Supply Wet Brewery Waste (pen Grains) To Your Farm. by 4godsake: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Where is your location and how much the brewery waste and pkc per tone.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Teachers Needed by 4godsake: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2017
I tried sending a mail but it bounced back.can u share Alta native Email ID.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Good CV Sample by 4godsake: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
please send the sample to presto67@live.co.uk
Politics / Re: Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! by 4godsake: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hurrying slowly.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Friend Does Not Know What To Do With His Car-advice Needed by 4godsake: 9:09am On May 14, 2015
You can contact me on presto67@live.co.uk with detailed of the car then we can discuss further.
Politics / Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by 4godsake: 7:23pm On May 02, 2015
I don't just know why we the masses reason along religouse,ethnic and tribal line when it comes to national issues,there is acute fuel shortage,no light and curruption(NNPC can not account for amount almost the size of our annual budget) at it peak,inpunity everywhere,insecurity that has so far claimed over 3000 lives and still counting,many are in captivity etc.

I wouldn't mind voting a togolis as my president if constitution permit provided he can solve just one the above mentioned problem,Jonathan lost because he is incompetent.

Autos / Re: Installation Of Carport Shade To Shield Your Cars & For Relaxation by 4godsake: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
How much for a small size,just for 2 cars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)