Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

4kmukina's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kmukina's Profile / 4kmukina's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by 4kmukina: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
oxone54: zis fifu are pools....#lol[color=#006600][/color]

Walahi talahi, zis stufid fiful are beri beri poolish. Flenty flenty mad fiful I dey po zas fart of za kwantiri.

Y I dey kill am po fiful ebri wia?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by 4kmukina: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Any tym I see a ninja masquerade or a goat bearded and three-quarter jumper trouser wearing malu, I get at alert cos anything explosible can ignite and dat marks ur end. Last tym I enterd BRT in lag and a masquerade entered, I forfeited my 100 naira fare and quickly jumped down. I never wan die by bomb.

U can imagine a woman dat suffered to bear child has dis kind of wicked hrt to be blowing ppl to shreds.

This work of allah na real waaa!

4 Likes

Events / Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by 4kmukina: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
uzornoble: The only arguable reality tv show in nija........i really love the enthusiasm of Chidi Mokeme.
How i wish a lady will win it this time

Was sad ihunanya nearly missed winning last season's
Politics / Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by 4kmukina: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2014
abu12:

Please what is holding u people with all this ur map and data? take it to nbc so that emeka anyaoku and anambra can start drilling the oil after huge investment they has made hahahahahaha

F00l! D worst u crooks can do is get paltry 50:50 share of wotever comes out of OPL 915. Or Orient will ignore dat oil block and continue with others, I tot u bastards said d refinery is in odeke? Chk d map and tell me if dat arrow is pointing at kogi or Anambra. Mad ppl!

Jealousy go kill una. If them born u bastards well enter d refinery!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by 4kmukina: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: thief.... The oil reserves belong to kogi state, just because you people built some wells there doesn't make the oil reserves yours... Anambra just want to cause problems.

Amadioha send thunder to tear ur abunna!

Anambra doesn't have oil? Check d map of anambra and all d oil blocks dat fall within d state. D only oil block dat fall within anambra and kogi is OPL 915.

OPL 916 is in anambra, OPL 917 is in Anambra, OPL 226 falls within anambra and imo, OPL 907 falls within anambra and Enugu, OPL 135 falls within Anambra and Delta.

Of all these oil blocks licensed to Orient refinery, only OPL 915 dat borders Anambra and Kogi is brewing problem. Why? Some aboki in arewa are pushing these kogi f00ls, bt they will meet their waterloo soon.

Their anger is dat Orient is Anambra owned. If it wia to be AGIP or SHELL, they wud av lie low.

I trust Aguleri ppl. Wot ever u want they give una. Ndi ara.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by 4kmukina: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
juman: If bombings happen in yoruba areas, what are we going to do?

Run to seme border
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 4kmukina: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
gsmedge: @4kmukina, sent you an email but can't be delivered, pls send me ur email or bbpin, @odas please must you complete the 1yr training @ d rtc sent to us or can we chose later?

2A148882 bbpin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 4kmukina: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Finallyn Akangba lagos, but I chose enugu. Its well. We shall get there. So wich do we follow? Naptin said 6th, TCN said 5th.
Politics / Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by 4kmukina: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Knock knock!

Any MOD here? Y all dis antagonism and attack on ndigbo? Pls who ever is d mod here do d needful b4 I change my mind.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 4kmukina: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Y are these ppl beatinag about d bush? Y NAPTIN training again? Y didn't they allow us start d training by october? Why januaruy. Am just tired of this shyt of management in TCN. They av nt even sent us a msg to inform us we wil be trained by NAPTIN, rather NAPTIN sent d msg. How do we know wots going on? Rubbish!
Islam for Muslims / Re: An Open Letter To All Muslims by 4kmukina: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
deols:

and where is your reply? I can't see it.

Find it!

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: An Open Letter To All Muslims by 4kmukina: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
deols:

The discourse that gets them praying for Isreal definitely always has to do with the present Isreal.

During the last terrorist attack by Isreal against Palestine. I heard many Nigerian Churches held special prayers for Isreal. That is what I'm talking about.

U of all persons have fetched ant infested firewood, expect agama lizards here.

Do u have to tell christians who to pray for or form alliance with? Wots ur headache with christianity? We can't hate Israel just bc ur prophet said so. No! We can not.

@ Topic. D letter gives credence to d intolerance dat goes with islam check d year it was written and uptil now it stil continued. If dia wia no intolerance dia won't be need for d letter. My clear view.

5 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: An Open Letter To All Muslims by 4kmukina: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
deols:

There are many of this kind of letter. I will search and if I find them, post them here. It is inherently a part of Islam to protect people of other faith found in Islamic territory.

I believe what we see now in the form of intolerance from some Muslims stem from the crusade(killings by the christians.).

Muslims who would not see beyond vengeance decided to take up arms against those whom they see to have wronged them. This certain belief grew into the different terror organisations that exist now. I just wish they can all see this aspect of Islam and realise they are very wrong.

This ur comment deserve to be hidden and a long ban awarded to u. Don't think u can hide under d umbrella of 'islam for muslims' to vomit lies against other faith without expecting a reply.

Crusade and islam invasion and conquest, which comes first? Wasn't crusade a stoppage to d carnage started tru islamic invasion? Pls I don't want to derail dis topic and no bagger shud hide my post witout hiding and banning u for d lies u keep chunning out against oda faith in defence of ur religion.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by 4kmukina: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
They went on dia uthman danfodio islamisation mission to CAR witout informing Nigeria, now they are reaping d fruit of dia islamic expansion plan, they are begging Nigeria to send plane to rescue them. Miners ko jihadists ni. Them never see killing, are they now afraid of dieing to go nak 72 virgins akpako? Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by 4kmukina: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
seniourman: [size=24pt]mukina2 biko nu unban my sseniourman account you banned till 2018. I promise not to insult again mukina2 please forgive me I may be your husband tomorro oo[/size]
www.nairaland.com/sseniourman

darlin plz am using dat account to like my post.
Pls 4gv me grin

Dat geh ur wife? U wan chop ban as fud nyafu nyafu! Breakfast na ban garnished with ewdu, lunch na ban with oil soup, dinner na ban with alomo.

1 Like

Politics / Re: People Pay Homage To Deji Of Akure's Corpse (viewers Discretion) by 4kmukina: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Y dem dey suffer dead body like dis? See ogboni insignia written all aover d crown. Na waa o. RIP shaaaa! O ma se ooo! Seun re! Deji
Politics / Re: APC Nows Controls The Two Richest And Most Powerfull States by 4kmukina: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
This is d kind of chest beating these e-rat wud av bn flashing over our face had it bn they got Anambra. Thank God they wia disgraced. Let's see how 2015 goes

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Umeh Leads Obiano, Others To Pay Homage To Ojukwu's Memory by 4kmukina: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
berem: Shaking my head... embarassed

Keep on shaking ur head vigorously til it spins. Beremole
Career / Re: 150 Sacked At Enterprise Bank by 4kmukina: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
This is y I like igbo ppl, after uni, they start business. Give him 5years he is already comfortable. Y wil a young graduate turn himself to a slave only to be sacked every xmas season. Na wa o! Wot a xmas gift to deposit mobilizers!

6 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 4kmukina: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
ogunwale01: I understand wot u ar saying bt it shld nt be like dat, it shld be in order of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...... not 6,5,4,3,2,1,8,7......... i don't bliv in dis federal character tinz. So, 4 those dat were nt called 4 appointment leta, is not dat u didn't do well o. U just av 2 accept ur fate and keep d ball rolling, bt still, IT IS NOT OVER UNTILL IT IS OVER.

No wonder u didn't scale tru, ur reasoning ability is abysmally low. Is it TCN dat started federal character? Guy wake up. Its over and no amount of juju of petition wil cancel the recruitment.

I was a victim of federal character in NNPC recruitment. Why do u think some gud students with gud jamb scores don't get admission whilein some states those with 150 score are taken for medicine and law?

Go hang urself if u think federal character started today. Frustrated ninny goat.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 4kmukina: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Kano TCN: Yes! Yes! Yes!
TCN Gonna pay us our package in full since from the month of October,.....so now i dont care about the delay........just the Jolly.....

Guy hw reliable is ur info? Abeg gist us bc as I dey hear so, I dey provoke for TCN. Am broke and don't know if I fit get transport come abuja when next they call. Na dat salary arrears go give me hope.

Awaiting ur reply.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 4kmukina: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Na wa o! Yuletide season without salary. Y I resign sef? TCN don finish me. Make una rmbr say God dey look una as una dey suffer us since september.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? by 4kmukina: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Cingrats to Dr obiano as he is declared winner today. APC shud ' GO and DIE' apologies to d evil govnor oshomohole

1 Like

Politics / Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by 4kmukina: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2013
OshomOLE is a devil incarnate, ugly looking short gorilla. Not even d death of his wife cud melt his hrt to know wot widows and widowers pass tru to survive. Do I blame him? When he enjoys govt money. Truly power intoxicates.

Oshosatan. U wil die b4 dat widow u told to go and die. Bastard!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by 4kmukina: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2013
Una go ban una mama tire o!

Ndi ara. APC pathetic super mod dat bans ppl for airing dia view against d yeye party APC yet turn blind when anti Gej and anti pdp comments r made. U know urself. U go die ontop super mod job for NL. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.