Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

4kmukina's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kmukina's Profile / 4kmukina's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman by 4kmukina: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
JideJamez: Abeg this military people they just feeding Nigerians with lies about defeating boko boys......abeg kill the JTF spoke man for me after all he's being paid with tax payers money to Die...fooolish soldier...up bokoharam...abeg no come lagos o "Eyin Baba Oko mi" Eko o ni baje o

U be 1d10t! y not enrol into military and go challenge the brainwashed barbarians. I dont blame a coward like u. Wot gut do u have to insult men who are out there day and nyt making sure u sleep and walk free without been attack by this bastards? Do u think they have different life like u do? Please wear ur thinking cap next time u want to comment.

@ Topic, no weapon fashioned against Col Musa shall prosper, every conspiracy by the informants in d JTF who give information about his movement to boko shall fall. He is serving his father'sland and so shall he move from strenght to strenght and trample upon boko bastards till they are crushed. Amen!

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by 4kmukina: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
Imagine wot innocent people ar passing through in d hand of theses animals? May d living God judge them!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Boat With 166 People On-Board Sinks At Oron In Cross River by 4kmukina: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
How can a wooden boat carry 166 persons? as long as luxurious buse are, they carry max of 60persons. This news get K-leg.

RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 4kmukina: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
The era of playing second fiddle to hausa is OVER! they tought they can win over igbo vote by making Rochas VP, and b4 u know it they impeach him or kill him like Chuba Okadigbo.

So we are not gud for President? Uchu gbakwa unu there! Come 2015, every igbo should thumprint for GEJ!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 4kmukina: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
SAI GEJ 2015! APC d biggest joke of the Millenium!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 4kmukina: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
ACM10:

I'm watching your transformation to an ACN goon in 3-D. Tell me how this ticket will benefit SE? The truth is that Igbos are not and can never buy into Buhari's candidacy. SE will abandon them; Yorubas will abandon them too(Ribadu comes to mind). The ticket is dead on arrival. Igbos wont vote for any sai Buhari!

My broda since they made Afam MOD, he got yorubanised overnyt. Imagine his question. I use to wonder if it was d same afam or some1 has hack into his account and start posting rubbish.
NYSC / Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by 4kmukina: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
its confirmed the new allowy na N38,000 per month, but na 2 yrs NYSC.
Politics / Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by 4kmukina: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
NCAA na im papa property? Let him go and farm! Bring in a competent hand, who is he dat he cant answer a common query on Dana crash? Is he god? Rubbish! He looks like a mad man sef! So unkept no wonder planes keep falling from Nigeria airspace like birds.
Politics / Re: FG Approves Dredging Of Calabar Port!!! by 4kmukina: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
SAI GEJ 2015. APC ADC are plotting in vain
Politics / Re: FG Approves Dredging Of Calabar Port!!! by 4kmukina: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
SAI GEJ 2015. APC
ADC are plotting in vain
Nairaland / General / Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by 4kmukina: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
free2ryhme: This is a common occurrence in lagos. Why make an issue of it. Some lagosians are into sacrifical things

exactly. i started noticing it when i came to lag. They place them at any available T-junction. food with oil, egg, all sorts of cooked fud. i was suprised to see a woman standing on top oke-afa bridge dressed like cele church members throwing eggs into the canal near the ikeja bomb victims burial ground. If not that i was rushing a pregnant woman in labour to hospital around 1am, i wuld av brush her into the canal. wicked ppl!
Politics / Re: Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market by 4kmukina: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ndi ara! who lose? una go still buy at 1 week loss + selling price= cost price! No time for menemene!
Politics / Re: Ondo NURTW Deputy-Chairman Beaten-up By Hoodlums by 4kmukina: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
w-w-wdotagberodotyoruba@nurtwdotkill

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ondo NURTW Deputy-Chairman Beaten-up By Hoodlums by 4kmukina: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ok na, its a cultural thing. Ekaro egbon NURTW chairMA! ur Boys ha loyal!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by 4kmukina: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
The usual a55 lickers have been trying ever since Senator Enang exposure to defend their aboki master. What a dunce and an irrelevant post from a mad dog dat has been trying to remain relevant ever since he was booted out of office. Who is Femi FaLIAR?

2 Likes

Entertainment / Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by 4kmukina: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
hallyawwal: Hahahah! Daz christianity religion 4 u is abt dancing azonto, kukere, now chop my money, raping, ritualist n deceiving fools lyk dem by chopin there money. Pls can somebody tell where in d bible jesus dance? Anyway d religion itself was not 4rm jesus it created by d jews

Atleast they dance like david danced in psalms, but they are not terrorising people in the name of allah. I fear to be in the same vehicle with any bearded three-quarter jumper wearing imam, cos mere chanting allahuakbar bomb explosion could follow.
Entertainment / Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by 4kmukina: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
farem: Whose fault? Sister who danced to music sound in a Reverend burial ceremony or satanic dj who does not know what's fitting am occasion?
I think the Catholic realm has gone awry. Must they play such fast-moving sound in such a sombre environment especially with our catholic 'reverends' in attendance or all na hypocrisy ni?

If u believed this then u can believe oduduwa fall from the sky. If u have been to any catholic funeral u shuld know that this is definitely not a funeral scene. This could be a scene from some movie about to be released and some one tagged it funeral.
Politics / Re: Police Kill 7 Robbers In Lagos by 4kmukina: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2013
Feed me more:
Since Oduduwa fell from Sky. cheesy tongue

lol u mean this?

Politics / Re: Police Kill 7 Robbers In Lagos by 4kmukina: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2013
I commend igbos for not descending to d level of bigoted yorubas dat always turn any crime commited by an igbo into an opportunity to insult igbos. This shows igbos are matured enough. This thread wuld have gotten to 15pages if the news was d other way round. Crime knows no tribe. Let put hands together and say no to crime and terrorism.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Police Kill 7 Robbers In Lagos by 4kmukina: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Weldone NPF!
Entertainment / Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by 4kmukina: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
In this era of multimedia and audio editting, somebody is believing this, well wot made u believe they are dancing to "chop my money" and not a christian music? do they clap in p-square music? SMH for most of u accusing them wrongly. If a muntullah edit a pix of pope and turn him to okija shrine priest many of u will also believe.
Politics / Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by 4kmukina: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
Somebody will be having a serious challenge stopping these infidels from trooping in to take their own virgins

Religion / Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by 4kmukina: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2013
Happy 150th anniversary of preaching morals and efforts in spiritual, educative, health achievements. Glory to Jesus! Honour to Mary and Joseph!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Election For New Pope To Begin On Tuesday by 4kmukina: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2013
may the anointed one be elected.
Politics / Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by 4kmukina: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2013
rhymz: You see my friend, one of the reasons why people don't take southwest led opposition seriously is because it is not done out of sincerity of purpose, no matter what this present Government does, people from the SW that have been largely led to believe that Jonathan is the problem will always find fault.
All your comments and post have been based on sentiments and gut-feelings occassioned by the little devil on your shoulders whispering to you what may have happened as opposed to the facts presented. Can you quote any newspaper publication where JTF have had to lie about an anti-Bokoharam fight that never happened only for them to manufacture weapons and use innocent people as BK boys? Or are you just here to tell us about the little devils on your shoulders dancing azonto are telling you happened?
My guy, many of us have had opportunities to be in the north and witness these things ourselves, I think I can argue from a more informed point than you, usimg conjectures and ifs and buts to make illogical conclusions.

Don't mind those backstabbers! To think a JTF filled with muslims will be killing innocent muslims without some JTF raising dust is a big irony am yet to unravel. Even d JTF commander Lt Col Sagir Musa is a muslim. This boko bastards are expanding day by day and JTF will not rest untill they are all wasted. UP JTF! UP GEJ!
Politics / Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by 4kmukina: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^The funny thing is that after slaughtering these poor human beings that did nothing to them, they will then go on with a 'clear conscience' to perform ablution in readiness for evening prayers!

I just wonder the diet of hate these devils have been filled with that will make them murder an innocent human being just to prove a point!

The silly believe that mere performance of ablution cleanses them from sin, murder and terrorism inclusive is the MAIN reason, u cannot separate islam and terrorism.

Eg, I entered a taxi driven by a mallam, d goaty type and jumper trouser wearing one for that matter, he was clutching their bead while counting it and driving and all of a sudden a danfor crossed his front and nearly brushed him, come and see curse and the one dat fear me was when he used his hand to demonstrate how he will cut the danfo neck like ram. I was praying within me to get home safely, thinking i have entad a suicide bomber taxi. It was terrible!
Family / Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by 4kmukina: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wot da fuccccccccck is OLUREMI Tinubu's name doing in that list?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by 4kmukina: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
Na Kate Henshaw be Annie?

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by 4kmukina: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ike uche missing, well with d inclusion of babatunde, hope the bigots will now sing a new tune. Keshi is merit driven. Say no to federal character in footbal, yes to meritocracy. Ike Uche messed up in the AFCON and is yanked off!
Politics / Re: Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks by 4kmukina: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
*556#:

Here you have it. Just like Judas selling Jesus for pieces of silver, Ojukwu displayed the genetic ingrained of ibos, which we know are ready to do anything for money even selling their mothers.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/

Only a fool won't know the game plan of your greedy bastards. Just the way went to prison to mockingly whisper," Good morning Nigeria" to Saro Wiwa before Abacha killed him.

Ojukwu, who declared that Babangida deserves a second chance
to rule the nation, said he was convinced that he possessed the
required qualities that could take the country to further heights as,
according to him, IBB remains a strong voice in Nigerian politics.
The ex-Biafran leader, who received a delegation of Campaign
Network for IBB led by Chief Peter Dada Osadebay in his residence
in Enugu, said the former military president remains his bosom
friend.

Among the dignitaries that visited Ojukwu were Chief Emeka Ani
[South East coordinator of the campaign}, Chief Anike Agbo, Alhaji
Nurudeen Gasali Babatunde, Chief Anike Nwoga, Chief Anike
Nwaba, among others.

Ewu nama! and where in the article did Ojukwu tell igbos to vote IBB? GEJ got 100% from SE bc of Ojukwu and ohaneze, cud he be contradicting himself? U expect him to chase away the delegate that paid him homage?, yes he said IBB deserve a second chance just like OBJ got a second and third chance but that does not mean Ndigbo will vote IBB? D reply ojukwu gave to IBB delegates is analogous to the "Gud morning" greeting to saro wiwa in d afternoon. U lack comprehension skill. Nkita lachkwa gi anya na abo.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.