Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 93 pages)

Education / Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by 4peace(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Bibors:

OP that ain't a tunnel. Its a ring and can be used in making a tunnel.

Thank you

After all not all are crazy.
TV/Movies / Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by 4peace(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
cao:
Anybody else bothered by the series taking place 97 years after the apocalypse? If they had said 200 or 300 years, the changes with the language & the way of life of the Grounders would have made more sense. Seriously, even 150 years would have made more sense. 97 years seems too small for humanity & its language to change so drastically.

LOL its all about fiction not reality.
Note:
All survivor were born after apocalypse from 97 years theory grin grin
Phones / Re: #infinixreward Infinix Easter Reward Promo Is Here!!!! by 4peace(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2016
ewosk:
mtseew i lost my phone was given hot 2 to use...damn useless..couldnt use it for 48 hours without one complain...now it.is comatose it just decided to sleep... a phone that is less than a year..
even if infinix sells at half price i wouldnt buy or advice someone to buy...crappy device

Naija tongue tongue tongue tongue
Phones / Re: #infinixreward Infinix Easter Reward Promo Is Here!!!! by 4peace(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2016
therealesttin:

Totally wrong now, INFINIX now sells in EUROPE, UAE, Dubai and other countries that are very particular about quality and standards.

You get time answering him.He is tecno marketer which doesnt know much about the company he is marketing for
Crime / Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by 4peace(m): 5:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Drabrah:

Guy, I'm sure u're above 13. Read d content of d letter again & ask ursef weda u gat d mental capacity to write such a flawless letter wen u were 13 (even if u go d best sch in werreva). Even if u're 2 write similar letter nw sef (irrespective of ur present status, well except maybe u're English grad) twil available 2 pass thru 2nd reading b4 email go fit be like this.
Haba! Let's call a spade a spade.
Quest! Baldadash!
4 a 13yr old girl!
Except if d gods wrote it 4 her.

Last time i check everybody dont have same IQ
Politics / Re: N’assembly Committee Detects Fresh Flaws In 2016 Budget by 4peace(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2016
frisky2good:
All the previous budgets were made available for the public to see. Please kindly tell us the flaws/padding in the last budget proposal that GEJ presented. One ridiculous thing about you APC followers is that you never come up with any evidence. You just make baseless allegations to divert attention from the incompetence of this government. How can a whole president stand in front of lawmakers and read a budget proposal then come back to accuse other people of padding it? Isn't that mediocrity? It's like signing a document and then saying you never bothered to read it. Whose fault is that?

Example below

charliboy654:
For example, in 2013, the sum of N527,000,000 was budgeted for the item; in 2014, N1,161,356,582 was allocated to the same item; in 2015, N316,420,274 was budgeted for it; and N1,710,322,610 is to be spent on the procurement and installation of security system in the SGF office in 2016.
I guess u guys criticizing did not read this part of the post. Or was buhari also president in 2014/2015. Nigeria budget has always been corrupt but this is the first time these errors are been expose. Unlike the previous govt.
Though I dont support the errors in this budget. I think the present govt need to work harder, as they are too slow.
Phones / Re: Tecno Wikipedia Page?? by 4peace(m): 4:56am On Mar 16, 2016
mosjames:
Here is the Wikipedia page grin http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/

Yorubago:
That should be the tecno forum yeah??

Maximum83:
Do you mean Tecno website?

You guys need to provide useful info about product you market if need arrive not dumb answer always. angry angry angry

Peace

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Tecno Wikipedia Page?? by 4peace(m): 4:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Tobyshegz:
Please can anyone help me with this question that has being buzzing in me since Friday. Do tecno have a wikipedia page??. If yes, can someone send me the link?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecno_Mobile

it seems they are building it gradually
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 3:55am On Mar 10, 2016
ochuski:

i don mean d russian version dat RU uploaded.. i need a Nigerian Sp Flashtool flashable rom 4 download

Check very well no Russia version
Its nigeria version that I uploaded that was converted to spflash version for spflash addict.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
kingsaha:

Cool bro ,so you meen infinex note 2 have magnetic sensor?
Please bro try campass app on it ad see if work or universal remote app and see if it work .or try smart share

If it support I will grab one in 1 hour time ,please check for me

I think you quote wrong post
Phones / Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2016
sparrow2wise:
were'nt u happy wen u got C8? Ar u tired of eating Camera? grin try fixing ur problem wit ur C8 nd Stop regreting o,,or maybe switch ova to Infinix Note2,, dts wt i'm using nd its so COOL nd DOPE. Running android MM6.0+XUI N1.1 (latest) cool Ur Choice

LOL grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 6:43am On Mar 07, 2016
directonpc:
your p4 with 32 bits is 5 times faster than m3mini.

Hmmm
Crime / Re: Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father by 4peace(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
udatso:
I strongly condemn the actions of this yinusa guy whether the girl followed him willingly or it was a kidnap. I really don't care.
But my concern is that are Ese's parent just realising their daughter Was missing? What kind of irresponsible parents are they. Why are we just hearing this issue now After about 8months

and immediately they know who took her?

There is more to this?
Politics / Re: Ese Oruru And The Activism Enterprise By Eseoghene Al-faruq Ohwojeheri by 4peace(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2016
double0seven:
Rubbish and nonsensical write up. Let's foe argument sake agree that she followed him willingly, under the law, Yinusa has no right to take her because she is a minor.

Do you even understand what a minor i
before the law? They are set of being who because of their age are believed not to be capable of making sound judgements in their own interests, so the right to make vital decisions is exercised for them by their parents.

So the right for Ese to follow Yinusa or not follow belongs to her parents.

Get more understanding about a matter before writing on it.

This is one of point op is making WE Stop Jungle,mouth,media Justices.
Politics / Re: Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3 by 4peace(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
MarieSucre:
Na wa o. And these are supposedly the future of our country. Not one single sensible comment. its all " this woman want to fucck Saraki" "if Saraki kiss her nko" "if Saraki chop her punanii on the senate floor now".
We are indeed lost.

The raised cogent issues but as usual they all turn it to joke,even common sense senators is on sit.

Future ladders grin indeed
Phones / Re: Latest Airtel 3GB Data Plan For 1000 Naira Subscription Code by 4peace(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
Total scam. Tried it and it was a bb plan. Called Costumer care and they promised to revert my subscription and return my money. Total scam

you scam yourself because i never see an advert concerning this from airtel nigeria.

*431# i know is a BB plan for all BB devices.

So next time this illiterate poster/blogger dish something out please verify before you re infected.
Phones / Re: My Terrible Experience With Airtel Customer Care by 4peace(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kewt:

Thanks. I got the current data by subscribing for the 4.5g data bundle at N3500. Before then I had some data in my previous bundle that was rolled over.

As per your advise that I should visit their office and continue to make my case known, I stated earlier that I went to their customer service centre at Yakubu Gowon Road, Kaduna, twice yet there was no solution. In every case of visit, you must join a long queue and it takes a minimum of 2hrs before you are attended to. Now I don't have such time to abandon my work and do that.

This issue lingering on for this long despite all efforts is a sad case of negligence and lack of commitment to work on the part of the Airtel guys.

try Sim swap then
Phones / Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
BossTechy:

Infinix already have a 3GB RAM device.... Abi ur own Infinix Zero 3 nor get tongue

Please read it again
Phones / Re: My Terrible Experience With Airtel Customer Care by 4peace(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Kewt:

Today 17-02-16 is the 9th day with No solution in sight.

First you did not tell us how you got that 15gb data(what subscription is that).

Second why disturbing yourself here instead of you go to their office and continue making your case or tweet your problem to their handle on twitter.

Thirdly,i think we expect much from customer service center until i worked at a related service to that that i realized they are just like front desk officer or receptionist in an office.

I feel your pain, i left glo because of such in 2007.

I have you try Sim swap.
Phones / Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by 4peace(m): 5:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Jecyangel:
Please guys What's this Google services that Keep gulping down my data like water.

Playstore
Phones / Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Ram
The phone will come with usual 1gb,2gb,3gb Ram but infinix will never release 3gb Ram here in nigeria example is Hot 2
it came with 1,2,3gb ram even with 4g lte but only release 1gb & 2 gb ram with 3g to us.

Hope thing change sha.

Chipset
When are they going to release phone with snapdragon
someone suggested MT6753
but i will say MTK Helio or snapdragon 615

Kudos to them sha they fought their way up,I remembered when their devices was tag ''Hot plate" By T goons but came back strongly. grin grin grin

Price
Should be affordable cool

IMO

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here by 4peace(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Can you get
Infinix hot 2 3000mah battery
Tampered glass
Infinix cover or case or pouch wtf they call it

Thanks
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 5:37am On Feb 07, 2016
micholalo:

OK sir. Pls where can I get it.
Market
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
micholalo:

M3mini

buy original Sdcard especially mmc with class 10
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2016
micholalo:
Pls I beg in the name of God, somebody help me. There's no sdcard I put on my phone if I put any file on it at a restart of my phone it will corrupt, my phone is not rooted. Pls I'm going gaga here. HELP

Dude which phone are you using?
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 4:37am On Feb 04, 2016
deo966:
Where can I get dis fine In ibadan

deo966:
Fone

grin grin grin grin grin grin

ib my people grin grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2016
ochuski:
thanx for the info. but i saw two apps bearing system manager so i froze both. wat do u say? check my ss

keep on rocking now
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
RU123123:
three new themes for M3Mini.

i will upload it later
(installing from TWRP!)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3349547_screenshot20160130113236_jpeg489e77a9eb16799e681af9da5f0bb708

AndroidL_navil
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059060292

Blue_Journey
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059060287

IceAndFire
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059060288

Nebula
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059060289

TheresAplace
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059060290

Young_Life
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059060291

Quiet_Sea
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059060301

Requirement:

root

File manager-file-Es file mgr recommended

Brain

Procedure:
Download any theme of your choice

Extract it into your Sdcard

Open your Es file mgr and copy the theme from your Sdcard location then

Goto device--System--app and paste it.

After close the file mgr and reboot your device and enjoy.

Credits:
4peace
Ru123123

TWRP version by ru123123 come soon

Note
Only download the one you need as we have 4 pre-installed. cool

Thanks

4peace
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dolaries:
c

That's why am saying I wish, cuz i can't, if not I would

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.