Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,504 members, 7,836,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 93 pages)

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Donpre:

encounter?shocked.... Lol didn't know custom ROMs were being encountered? I'll keep a lookout thoughgrin
grin grin grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Dolaries:
What's the need for a phone with 4000mah power and yet no custom rom this stock rom sucks, I prefer to use a bugged CM12.1 on it

Can you do one for us? we will test it cool
Phones / Re: Price For The Gionee M5 Mini Has Finally Been Released by 4peace(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thank God I didn't sell my m3mini because of this shit cheat.
Nonsense
Business / Re: Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria by 4peace(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
nnachukz:
What does he know about economic activities? Remember he failed maths and economics in the WAEC result awarded to him by his Principal. To him everything he doesn't understand is a scam and corruption.

Frustrated Being

24 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Folorunso Alakija Appointed As Chancellor Of Uniosun by 4peace(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ebayray:

Huh? Are you serious. shocked.

I thought Chancellors are usually traditional rulers na.
Like uniben, d Chancellor is Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi..

Other universities also have traditional rulers as the head.

When did Alakija become a traditional ruler shocked

Educated Illiterate

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2016
Ccanyanwu:
Please who can provide me with the link to download Windows os

www.microsoft.com/window
Phones / Re: The Flaws Of Android Marshmallow 6.0 by 4peace(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Akby:
The excitement that lights up after the availability of the update could only last for a moment as heap of lamentations could be heard from every lips.
Flaws they call it - Marshmallow came with tons of these headache. Dang!
First, you can't access any of your previous files. Yes you heard me oops! Memoy is allocated to these files, but you can't see them either. Like you lost all your music, pictures, videos etc. Google should rectify this ASAP

Second, USB connection to PC is not working. Even after going through the rigour of 'Developer Option' just to turn on Media Transfer Protocol (MTP), PC still can't recognise the device. Ouch!

Third, backed up contacts on Google account only displays number and not name after making a call. Let me throw more light on this, all contacts saved are intact with names no doubt but the call history only reads the number without names after placing call.

Also, there is a slow response when the phone is unlocked like 3-4 secs. This bug needs to be fixed soon.

Further, GLO IMEI changers lol this is for 'us'. Marshmallow disabled the option to change your IMEI even with MTK Engineering. Bad market indeed!!! But we that we've changed ours, it works perfectly.

In summary, so many things still need adjustment. I foresee an update before February ending. That not withstanding, the OS came with loads of new features

which phone is that mr?
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Bingo is cool, dope and multitasking cool. I used it too

yeap
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2016
RU123123:

bad idea cheesy

lol grin we may discover new idea grin grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2016
barackodam:

4peace.

I bricked my m3 mini, can't I flash just one of the two system img files?

I have twrp installed.

I'm currently downloading the lesser one, that of 411mb.
Can I just flash it alone or I must flash both including that of 800mb.

I currently don't have resources to download both img files

you need both but try it out first.
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dolaries:
Pls RU123123 you said next weekend and now it's almost two weeks, when will any custom rom be ready for this device please..

Please dont ask for ETA here it irritate developers grin grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2016
olayinkajnr:

it wasn't corrupt as it extracted sucessfully.

try to wipe cache
-advance wipe then click all except micro sdcard & otg (incase you connect it thru otg)
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2016
olayinkajnr:
i tried to restore 4peace backup but it kept showing me this error 'E:extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR=255' grin

RU123123, DONPRE

Whats kind error is that grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Opinion: Why Don't Phones Start Having Dual Micro SD Card Slots? by 4peace(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
davthom:
to the guy 2kaybiel that said our Chinese brethren will do it eventually to my greatest surprise saw a phone with dual SD card on gsmarena today

dont be amuse because that is news op saw
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2016
directonpc:

Thanks! This one http://mtk2000.ucoz.ru/bbk/SPW532.rar worked. Please do you have any sp flashable rom that is faster than this laggy stock rom?

https://www.nairaland.com/2575877/gionee-m3mini-discussion-thread-hot/53#41364076
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2016
directonpc:
RU, 4Peace or anybody that has link to sp tool that can flash m3mini should help me out.

https://www.nairaland.com/2575877/gionee-m3mini-discussion-thread-hot/55#41388567
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Sike:
Phone battery drops from 13% to 3% ?! Is this normal?

Nope it is mtk phone so do battery calibration once in a while.
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Sike:
I need a mortal kombat game on this phone pls. Any link pls?

http://bfy.tw/3nb8
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2016
vickertony:
4peace please help me if you can...im totally off since friday no phone for whatsapp etc..help me..
i will return the favor someday

sorry dude i like to help but dont understand how i will need to drop my phone number to do such.

the procedure should be post here or is it secret code
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Microsoftmi:
I am having issues rooting my m3mini. I can't seem to get my windows 10 PC to recognise it so that I can flash twrp. I have installed vcom drivers but still no joy. Pls what can I do to fix this. Thanks

Follow this patiently http://www.patchworkoftips.com/how-to-install-mediatek-usb-vcom-driver-for-windows-88-1/3717/

and also pay attention to how to disable digital signature because if you dont it wont install properly.
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Donpre:

Guys plaese be patience... electricity setback at the moment

The moment my PC comes on.... I'll try to get the files

Maybe 4peace can help, If you guys need it urgently

What do you need and procedure
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2016
Donpre:

Installed xposed this morning

No bootloop or anything

i was thinking i bought special version of m3m with some issues raise here.
Politics / Re: Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) by 4peace(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2016
ebosie11:
How time flies!Check out this throwback photo of Aguyi Ironsi,Ojukwu and others.Ojukwu then looked innocent(no beard).

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/check-out-this-throwback-photo-of_17.html

This is actually when Nigeria problems started. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
hulkhiharitoz:
Will m3mini receive androin 6 marshmallow update?

They will but may be long

From Experience gionee update their phone,atleast one Os upgrade
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2016
AIRTEL:
I will buy it.
Uhmm can you list the stuffs the phone came with like ear piece, charger, otg cable. List everything. I don't wanna be cheated.

No otg cable
No SD card

you will get
phone & battery
ear piece
charger
screen guard 1
Cover (rubber & leather)
small cream look cleaning cloth
and warranty sticker

That what i can remember i saw when i got mine
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Tecno agent spotted!

Congrats and Clap for yourself
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
IKON360:

Oh God, this is what happened to my phone after rooting. Two hrs bootloop... Isn't there another way to install xposed installer?

Ha ha 2hrs na wa
i did mine and i dont think its up to 20mins
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
AIRTEL:
Going through this thread. Some say the phone heats up and battery drains. Hope I won't regret if I buy this phone.
dONT BUY IT
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2016
otugbem:
my SD card automatically deletes files stored on it. What may be wrong with it please?

if you check very well your action lead to that or you bought resize Sd card
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2016
IKON360:
I successfully rooted my fone 2dy bt my phone showed Bluetooth process stopped, android process stopped and another process stopped i.e it wasn't supposed to stop. So I had 2 clear cache, clear data nd I mistakenly cleared dalvik cache so my phone is now new, lost my progress in modern combat, nd some other games plus some apps. So please, does gravity box and xposed module work on this phone??

Xpose module works
Gravity box works but not all its function work.

Actually this is customized Rom called amigo as u know and have similarity with miui Rom,so to modify it thru xpose may be difficult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.