Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 93 pages)

Sports / Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by 4peace(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Big4wig:
Congrats 28yr old bouncer
All this jehovah witness people will knock on ur door long enough for you to drop a freestyle to the beat of the knock

Icepresh:
Mikel is 29
And This Dude Looks Older than Mikel :/

MissingBudget:
Today is my 6th birthday. How many likes for me? undecided

IF UNA DON CUT off una age cos of job that doesn't mean everybody do such and una no be him parent and hospital.Stop taking pain reliever for another man's pain.Overdose kills

Anichebe was born in Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria but moved to Liverpool aged one, his family originally living in Toxteth before settling in Crosby. He is a cousin of former professional football player Iffy Onuora,[2] Olympian Anyika Onuora and professional basketball player Chiz Onuora. He is also an Olympic silver medallist, competing for Nigeria in the 2008 Olympics.

4 Likes

Education / Re: Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST by 4peace(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2016
I have to post this because of people asking or do not know what NIPOST are all about

The decree provided among other functions of NIPOST, the following:

To provide and operate facilities for collection, dispatch and distribution of inland and overseas mail at reasonable cost.
To provide and operate facilities for remittance of money through the money or postal order systems.
To provide and operate philatelic services in Nigeria.
To print and provide postage stamps for payment of postage tariff and payment of stamp duties.
To represent Nigeria in its relations with other postal administrations and other bodies concerned with postal services.

Prior to 1992, NIPOST operated as an Extra-Ministerial Department in the Ministry of Communications while Decree 18 of 1987 went through various amendments.
Education / Re: Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST by 4peace(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2016
charix:
I hope these _idiots know plagiarism is a crime? They took a foreign study and copied it word for word claiming it as original because they changed the names to Nigerian ones.

One thing I know is my spelling was always good but my grammar construction and conciseness angry increased by 25% since coming on nairaland.
The whites say composing twitter updates is a grueling activity to academic scholars and personify shocked versatility in sentence composition. Let these oafs remain ever-backward quoting outdated studies while the world moves forward.
Also, in an era of email and instant messaging, no one uses NIPOST anymore. The mere mention of the name conjures frustration and incompetence - waiting a whole decade to receive a letter is not an experience one easily forgets.

Did you read this article at all?
Phones / Re: Please How Do I Stop Unwanted Messages From 902 I Use Airtel by 4peace(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
bluesalt:
It happen to me too, press *902# follow instruction to stop all unwanted sms code especially the one that deduct money.It works!

It work

Thanks
Properties / Re: What Age Should Owning A House Become A Priority? by 4peace(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
ogawisdom:

U said u r abt 25 but ve been staying in ur houz for two n half years nw dt means at less than 23 u built ur houz. U r speaking frm both sides of ur mouth nw.
See ur attached initial post

Mouth actions as usual.
Properties / Re: What Age Should Owning A House Become A Priority? by 4peace(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2016
CHISOMPHILIP:

A youth passionate about financial stability from should have a home by 28

Asin u go don build ur own haus at 28...abeg which time the person finish sch abi him papa na Dangote

figure007:
Different funny comments....you pple think it's that easy to just put up a house when you have alot of bulletin settle for yourself and families....most of you ain't married yet that's why your saying this ....it's only by God Blessing and not man power

Dont mind majority of them.Some get their thru inheritance and come here to form "i have 2 house blah blah".
To add salt to their wound those claiming they have house from 21-25 age refuse to show us types of house they built or proof how they go about it rather it is boastful as usual(naija thing).

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee Help Anyone? by 4peace(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
bufness:
gurus i hail una, so two weeks ago i got my mama this gio ee phone, today however when i came bk from the gym, she showed the phone, the flash refuses to go off and the camera is writting unable to connect, have tried everything possible but i cant find any solution, any help please?

What of restart the phone or do factory restore.
Phones / Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by 4peace(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
General2COAS:
d issue is; am on Android one feb patch & d custom rom requires xui as base b4 flashing tried it b4 bt ended up getn my fone bricked.
As 4 charger probs, it got burnt on a neighbor's gen so got no time and adequate finance 2 get a new one. Bt if u got better alternatives pls do let me know thanks.

I have flash xui from march patch and i did not broke anything. Initial ported Rom require such but most of recent port work on both LP & A1

On your charger,my experience with problem of gen burnt charger is that it only affect the adapter and the cable still useful.
Phones / Re: Tecno Launches First Device With Android 6.0 Marshmallow by 4peace(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
kellystech:
One of tecno's problem is inconsistency, marshmallow was around before tecno lunched phantom 5 but dey refused to use it mind u phantom 5 is a flagship device, ok dey lunched another device called boom j8 and one of the key point on the device is the new ui/ux been hi os which dey still used lollipop and marshmallow was also available dey didn't used it, mind u boom j8 is also a flagship device in its own segment. Ok now dey lunch a low end device with marshmallow and dey want to start hyping it even the so called hi os ui us not even skinned into the marshmallow, sometimes I wonder if tecno produce their device themselves cos the inconsistency is just too much

grin grin grin grin
Phones / Re: The Most Likely Reason Why Ntel SIM Is Still Scarce by 4peace(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2016
bongolistik:
Remember at Ntel launching, Ntel promises that first 100,000 subscribers will be getting free on-net calls for life and also free 3 months of data services.

Now, you shouldn’t expect Ntel after promising all that, to throw up their SIMs in the air just like that.

I disagree with your statement.

From history Etisalat did same and systematically remove subscribers from call n credit for life by introduced easy click,unknowingly to many migrate from easy starter to easy click void all already promised goodies.So therefore first 100,000 subscribers blah blah no hold water.

They are not ready for now expect them earlier may.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Thank you Bro for calling my attention to the "Non-removable battery stuff". But please know that, that error, wasn't as a result of ignorance, but an oversight, and has been corrected, all thanks to you.

and about MT6582(M), well, I'm so sorry, but that's what is in the Infinix hot 2.

Your Peace!

If i dont have the device i would have agreed but bro Infinix Hot 2 came with Mt6580

You can stroll their thread and ask.

I would have give you hardware info thru screenshot but I'm on Customized rom
Phones / Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
talk2ekpa:

The difference is not only in battery actually: hot 2 has 5.0 inches HD display, while hot 3 uses a 5.5 inches HD display. The hot 2 is got Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box, while the hot 3 has Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box etc.

http://www.droidafrica.com/Compare/Infinix-hot-3-vs-Infinix-hot-2

Your comparison nawa oo

Hot 2 non-removable battery grin grin grin

Hot 2 Mt6582m angry angry angry haba

Atleast a little researcher with real user would have help.

Peace bro cool
Phones / Re: Any Infor On Ntel? by 4peace(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2016
BlackXtar:
Does anyone know anything about ntel yet?

Where have you been since?

Just search for the word Ntel on nairaland search engine.
Phones / Re: Why Bash Gionee P5mini? by 4peace(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Love4phones:

why do you say so? gionee is coming up and Nigerians are discovering its unrivalled technology.

Which coming up,since when, i knew gionee since 2012 and i bought my E3 in 2013. So 4 years of madness is not enough.Even Infinix that pop out recently have more ground than them.

Have you ever see(on Tv) or listening(on radio) to any gionee advert? or Sponsor any thing?

With my little research show that their facebook handle is not official by Gionee Worldwide.I may be proof wrong on that but it my opinion sha.

Upon all i still like their more than transsion products cool
Phones / Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by 4peace(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2016
General2COAS:
downloaded since last month but yet to flash due to charger issues with PC

HA ha you dont need PC to flash those rom cool

Btw what problem are you having on pc with your phone? is it cable or rom you are using?
Phones / Re: Why Bash Gionee P5mini? by 4peace(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2016
omid:
honestly am not really familiar with their M3, am only sure of their P5 mini. and its quite good.

You get time answering him,He is one of Tecno illiterate marketer on nairaland.

or you should have asked him prove his case of M3 he mentioned. grin grin grin

Meanwhile the major problem of gionee which you some guys always doubt them is marketing.Their marketing dept here(nigeria) is zero.
Phones / Re: Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? by 4peace(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2016
mekeloby:

I want to correct a notion here that alot of people have been making. There's this misconception that all 4G providers must natively provide legacy 2G and 3G service. This is generally the case but isn't a hard carved rule.

Each of these services 2G, 3G or 4G requires spectrum to be purchased which costs a lot of money. This is regulated by NCC.

If NTEL have not purchased any bands in the 2G/3G spectrum according to 3GPP standards, then they cannot support that service.

Right question now would be, has NTEL been allocated spectrum for 2G or 3G? This is something I don't know about and hence can't make comments on.

I hope this is clear enough.

Regards.

XZ

May God bless you?
I'm about to write something like these when seen ignorance been displayed by our future ladder.
Politics / Re: Fayose Meets Ayodele Dada Daniel At An Event In Lagos. Photos by 4peace(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2016
dammytosh:
This guy should just move forward.

Collecting money from Naija bet and the likes of Dencia just ridiculed the whole academic prowess.

I hope he has gotten scholarship to start his Masters and also another one for PHD.

That is what he needs not all these pictures here and there and rent money.

I think you too missed his interview where he said what he need now is money to settle rent that their landlord us about to evict them.
Politics / Re: Fayose Meets Ayodele Dada Daniel At An Event In Lagos. Photos by 4peace(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2016
36STATES:
Things in Nigeria are always upside down. This young man should be busy applying to schools both
home and abroad to do masters and doctorate and stop moving about begging. If he's that good many schools will take
him and pay him to study with them. Many scholarship boards will give him priority if he applies. But this is Nigeria; he's busy going
from one event to the other indirectly begging for money for being a good student. The only thing he needs is scholarship to complete his studies not checks and cars.

I'm not surprised by your thinking and insult to the guy. Na jealous go kill you.
His state is celebrating their day and was invited to honour him and you termed that "begging "
May God help you dude?
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by 4peace(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
ha ha
Phones / Re: Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy by 4peace(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
Arguing Infinix vs tecno, is like arguing
Fanta vs sprite or......
Orijin vs small stout
#the same company makes both brands,make it look they're competitors from diff worlds but in the end its a strategy to "eat" from "both-sides".
Make money from infinix lovers, same time
Make money from tecno lovers
#no love lost #no love found

Tallesty1:
Infinix, Tecno, Itel are all owned by the same company so they know what they're doing.
There's no competition whatsoever, the initial plan was launch their entry level device under itel brand, Infinix will handle their midrange devices and all their high end devices will be launched under Tecno brand but I don't think it is working that way now.
bros no such plan because tomorrow may acquire G-tide or any upcoming brand to boost their ego.

The company is called Transsion Holdings and their website is http://transsion.com/

And you guys need to know what holding company are before all this tecno owned infinix drama
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Guy are you trying to say you can upgrade your Gionne M3 Mini with cyanoged
Which kain stp question be this?
Politics / Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by 4peace(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
[s]Wah wah waaaah!

"South East lost by not supporting Buhari"

"South East put their eggs in one basket"

"South East miscalculated by not supporting Buhari"

"South East is blinded by tribalism"

"South East was politically naive and lacked sophistication for not supporting change"

"South East will be on the wrong side of history for not supporting Buhari"

"South East miscalculated seriously by not supporting Buhari"

Well, with the events playing out, it sure looks to me like the South-East were the WISER ones for refusing to be deceived by the FAKE change and propaganda.

When history comes to judge you and you think of the role you played in electing a 73 year-old illiterate tribal supremacist and coup-plotting ex-dictator to rule your country of over 170 million people in the 21st century, would you be proud of yourself?

From "Buhari is a reformed democrat", the new narrative being pushed by his lapdogs today is "democracy is an obstacle to the war on corruption". "Let us withdraw the constitution to help Buhari fight corruption".

Your parents queued up for long hours in 1984 for milk, rice and beans; you'd have to be a gullible dimwit to think Buhari gives a damn about you queueing up for long hours in 2016 for fuel.

A people with no knowledge of their history will never be gifted with the skills of retrospective analysis, and are bound to keep repeating their mistakes. This is exactly why it was easy to pick up an expired ethnic bigot and despotic illiterate from the dustbin of history, and dust him up into a "reformed democrat" in the eyes of the gullible, ignorant populace.[/s]
Politics / Re: Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event by 4peace(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
You understanding now
ha ha again grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Why I Cannot Buy An Infinix Hot 3 by 4peace(m): 5:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Okay
Brb
Phones / Re: Tecno Boom J8 Video Unboxing by 4peace(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Xhaka:

Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro sells for 62k, almost the same specs with boom j8
So what are you saying.

Its seems you drank boiled origin this afternoon grin grin
Phones / Re: Tecno Joins Htc Samsung, Others To Launch New UI For mobile.... by 4peace(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2016
mosjames:
Gionee and co need to learn from 'em

I always tell you stop this illiterate approach to market tecno

Google Amigo OS for Gionee.

Even Infinix owned together with tecno by same company has OS called XUI.

Its good move but wake me if the Os is totally different to Xui and Amigo OS.

Peace

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
madjnr:
cheesy grin were you guys not hyping the stupid phone and bashing tecno lol

Lol who is hyping what,the phone quality speak for himself. grin grin grin grin
I will rather enjoying using my phone and tweaking than answering troll,newbies who dont know nothing about amigo OS 3.1 or read previous solutions.

Your Tecno which is usually hype by illiterate techy

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Moneyhatesme:

The multitasking is trashy. Just use it cos of the ba3 n camera. U can't minimize an app and go bk to continue where u stopped. That stuff can drive u crazy. Just hoping our techs(ru123123) here will come up with something

The Bold show you dont know what you are talking about.
Phones / Re: Tecno Boom J7 Vs Infinix Hot 2 by 4peace(m): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.