Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57438 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CaptainMitch: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yeah Dr, shes Very intelligent and mature.
murphyibiam15:

I enjoy your write-up..to be frank

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
wetdick:
i will never believe anything on NL, i am trying to understand if Yigiyaga and sacx are real or the same person or if Nwanyiawkaetiti is real.

To think many were fighting each other and exposing themselves..... We shouldn't take most things on here serious....

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
peepydelano:
i can't stop laughing. nothing good av eva bin said out of anger .
Na true talk bro

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
On a cheery side I doubt this thread would have made Frontpage without his input which sparked the whole thread.

Atleast I made many people's day less boring today. grin
you are one strong lady. I really commend your maturity and your replies. you made a lot of mistakes though. I'd have advised him too but seeing a grown man throw insults at people up and down was shocking to me. I felt it's the kids that do that here. anyway learn from all these. I've learnt too even if I'm not the one experiencing this. try and be true to yourself and your emotions that's the best way to handle things. works for me. don't be overly desperate. if that's you on your profile pic then you are prettier than you've lowered yourself to be...you'll be fine anyway...we all have our own skeletons. none of us is perfect anyway

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
MRSoftapples:
Dont really care what happened between the op and the said guy, but what the fork am i reading about transport money?

Jeez!!!! It does not matter whether the lady is rich or still managing.
If you want to date or have sex with any lady that stays in another state and city, It is your duty to send her "Transport money"

Are you expecting a lady to travel all the way from Abuja to come visit you at home or hotel, with her money?

Bros!!!! you never ready to fork.

It is better you just go to a brothel and pick a lady or stick to ladies from your street.

Even if she is richer than you, there is a way you spend on her and you benefit in the long run, first of all be a man and take responsibility

If the guy had sent that money, this matter wont have come up.

whether she meets your criteria or not, whether the both of you eventually break up or not, what matters is that you took responsibility as a man.

If you wont spend the money, then focus on 500 naira brothels.

If you like insult me all you like, but real men spend for the pvsssy without caring.

No money, no erection.
d guy Bleep up it wont be up to 20k if is me I send it and wat I get will be more Dan cos I will bang her evryday for 2 weeks b4 I let her go back

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MrStealYourGirl(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good evening ohh
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
so the people abusing the OP if real are now the ones supporting her.

Me, i will stand on my firm words, never trust anyone on NL. Nobody will take advantage of me financially because of relationship until we can build trust

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by rame18(f): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
To think many were fighting each other and exposing themselves..... We shouldn't take most things on here serious....

grin

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Bros im sorry. Nwanyiawkaetiti i am sorry. And to those who feel slighted i am sorry.
is not DAT simple u cause her enuf pains insulted her and all DAT are u a man baby? am happy u know u are wrong now DAT girl as u see is so soft forget gragra she do in rooms. her heart is so soft to trust and love easily and pple like DAT exist.is not about age and maturity dey are just weak wen it come to love mata. call her and apologized to her and be sincere about it cos she dosnt deserved it
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MrStealYourGirl(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
rame18:

Hey baby

grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MrStealYourGirl(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
is not DAT simple u cause her enuf pains insulted her and all DAT are u a man baby? am happy u know u are wrong now DAT girl as u see is so soft forget gragra she do in rooms. her heart is so soft to trust and love easily and pple like DAT exist.is not about age and maturity dey are just weak wen it come to love mata. call her and apologized to her and be sincere about it cos she dosnt deserved it
Bro nice one
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by sconp: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Babacele:
And this is maturity. thanks. Nwanyiakwaetiti please accept his unreserved apology. We all make mistakes sometimes. Thanks family for all una supports ,God bless una.
Nah bro I beg to disagree this isn't maturity.

If I was the chic involved, I'd accept his apology and move on with my life ending every serious thing we had. Not because of the tfare or no tfare issue but the fact that I can't trust you with my secrets and my being. We're supposed to be lovers in a r/ship and at the first sight of slight misunderstanding you're online opening up all the intimacies we shared in private on a public forum? Even threatening to upload pictures of things I sent to you in private and in trust?

Naaaaaaaaaa!!!
Is this even how to apologise? Let's call a spade a spade!
Anyways I aren't the chic sha, so it's possible they kiss, makeup and live happily ever after.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
rame18:

grin
Some people just vex me, esp. the ladies who were throwing tantrums at each other.... But it's all over now.... smileysmiley Hope you had a nice day??
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
no be lie o...some will have to delete moniker now cos of the way they have exposed themselves...anyway it was fun while it lasted

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
pocohantas:
Fear guys,
Fear Nairaland guys more.

The ones from Romance section, when you see their PMs... flee.

u ladies are worst a girl here know I have a heart of gold yet take advantage of me

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by EzeAnambra: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
It seems you have a problem with comprehension, didn't you read in my earlier post where I told her that she should have asked the guy to come to abuja?
Shut up your dirty mouth there,i didnt read shiit.all u talked about was tfare tfare tfare even wanted to teach some girls how to collect tfare.Broke ass feeling funky

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by rame18(f): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Some people just vex me, esp. the ladies who were throwing tantrums at each other.... But it's all over now.... smileysmiley Hope you had a nice day??

I read everything, reasons I don't reply PMS anymore. They still go as far as opening new accounts and use it to troll their village priest. Thank God the war is over....
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo..I tell u
I told the girl to accept his calls and settle amicably. who knows Next week might be interesting!!!

Let them reconcile Biko cool

There is no smashing on my side.

Abstinence is the key for me.

I simply want to chat with him. And that's not a crime in any part of this world.

He can smash whosoever he wants but not me cool

My case is different. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
OneSentence:

no be lie o...some will have to delete moniker now cos of the way they have exposed themselves...anyway it was fun while it lasted
Had a good laugh and learnt new things... smileygrin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
uyailncomparabl am in pains today am not a kind of guy to attack woman wit bad words like hoe and prostitude but u got me mad wen u insult my girl I dont have any issue wit u as for those Preshy Victoria funmisticqueen valerie47 stephleena no need to fight let and d mata
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by pocohantas(f): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Check your mail

Lol, you know I have had my fair share of this kinda drama. My level of paranoia when dealing with the (average) NL male is high. I know I must have lost meaningful friendships due to this, but it is better to be safe...

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
MrStealYourGirl:
Bro nice one
God bless u
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by rame18(f): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=MrStealYourGirl post=75453045][/quote]

Your moniker be giving me life. grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MrStealYourGirl(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, you know I have had my own fair share of this kinda drama. My level of paranoia when dealing with the average NL male is high. I know I must have lost meaningful friendships due to this, but it is better to be safe...
ahh! You don miss road.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
she is now a psychiatrist
ignore her dear she aint matured
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
rame18:

I read everything, reasons I don't reply PMS anymore. They still go as far as opening new accounts and use it to troll their village priest. Thank God the war is over....
Lol...PMs?? You never can tell who is who nagringrin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by rame18(f): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol...PMs?? You never can tell who is who nagringrin

Who is who Lol. Where does it end?? I no fit shout o.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MrStealYourGirl(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
rame18:

no offense, but you think small, try and think big.

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by abiolamitodun(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dinho20:
SEX IS SWEET BUT........
Have you ever
wondered why God carefully
positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tiny membrane that
partially or completely covers the opening of
the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.
Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable
tissue full of blood at the very door of the
sexual opening of the female?
Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance,
like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new
house about to be launched?
Why is it filled with blood that spills away
when it is broken?
Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!
It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a
sign and a token of a covenant between the
bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.
Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a
casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant
struck and confirmed by the blood shed on
that day.
This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges
in to this woman shall only be able to do so by
making a blood covenant to be joined to her
for the rest of his life, from that point onward.
Little wonder why sexual intercourse was
designed by God to take place only and only
after the marriage contract is sealed.
The one
who made the body (the hormones, organs,
nerves, tissues, e.tc) God said it in clear terms
, “Now, the body is not for fornication”.
Anyone who chooses to use the body for
fornication must know that he/she is working
directly against God’s plan and there would
definitely be a consequence either now or at
old age!
There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural
process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the
first guy that enters in to her especially at that
particular time when the hymen breaks.
There
is no covenant without blood: this is why the
membrane contains enough of it.
As a matter of fact, what happens the first
time a lady has sex is not just sex but an
immersion and a bathing of the man with her
hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is
highly recognized in the spirit realm of both
light and darkness!
The first time this happens
just marks her opening day covenant ceremony
and each subsequent experience goes on to
further refresh or strengthen that covenant or
establish another version of it with another
person.
Many have washed useless boys with that
hymen-blood.
Many have struck irreversible covenants with
men that have nothing to do with their destiny.
Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual
activity with demon-possessed men while some
others have struck such precious covenants
with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.
If only they knew,many girls who carelessly
allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid
to be among the so called “big girls” would
never have done so.
The let me says it in clear terms: “Or do you not
know that he who is joined to a harlot
(through sexual activity) is one with her ?
This is why many girls are not yet married yet
their spiritual composition is already shattered
and imbalanced, because they have mingled
their souls with that of different men.
Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite
proportion of your virtue that leaves you each
time a man enters into you and when that man
leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how
much of yourself would be lost each time a
man enters into you without any properly
signed marriage bond or contract.
Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to
another. All of these things have strong and
terrible spiritual implications.
A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of
the man that broke it, any other spirit
whatsoever that may have mingled with that
man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs
with him and the spirit of any other man that
enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that
pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What
happens between the lines could be deadly and
dangerous.
The very first day a lady, or a man does that
there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.
then what happens to a virgin man who have sex countless times wit only one lady who has lost count of men she had sex wit?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
rame18:

Fear fear cheesycheesy Prevention is better than cure sha..... That shouldn't stop you from replying meaningful PMs oooo
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
wetdick:

Dude not because i live in Nigeria, i have been abroad before but i still go out with black girls, it has to do with culture, i have seen how they behave and i dont think they are what i want.
okay, Good luck! grin

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by murphyibiam15(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Yeah Dr, shes Very intelligent and mature.
pikko is this you? wow..it's been a long time bro...I'm flying to Abuja tomorrow from pH ... unfortunately I'm heading to kaduna...I will heat you up if I have chance while coming back

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply)

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.