Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57165 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Still surprised to find this thread ongoing.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
IamPlato:
Is Like Wisdom Is Far From You.

Mtcheeeew!

I go slap you from here! C'mon! Puta nuzo from here now!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CuntMiner(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Simplep:
I really don't agree with you,i actually prefer a long distance relationship tho,i was in a LDR
Even my current relationship is long distanced
I love that space and focus on my work
no pls, you love those other d!cks ur receiving,ive see ur type over and over and over.... u use work as a mask for ur useless side parol
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by IamPlato(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I go slap you from here! C'mon! Puta nuzo from here now!
this Your Igbo can Kill a Pregnant Fowl undecided
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by murphyibiam15(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Ok DM your number bro I will text in the morning.
done
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ranchhoddas: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2019
I just dey wonder why this thread dey grow. I no know say kasala don burst everywhere.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ranchhoddas: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2019
CreamyBanana:

i no dey lick ass. no dey mistake me for your papa. i just no like bullies like you. i no fit tolerate cowards like you wey go dey gang up on top one girl like sey she thief your husband.
Hilarious

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ranchhoddas: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2019
jakandeola:
lalas247 meet her bobo here skarlett meet her guy here vizkiz and rosieluv meet here bibijay123 and crazygod meet here.sexybbstar met her guy here.
For real?

I spend a great deal of time on this Nairaland. Maybe I should consider casting my net online.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Bia Bush boy this is a life lesson biko. Which contempt? Blame myself for what exactly?
People should learn go have an outlet for negative energy. I created a thread for its therapeutic effects and you here being negative.

Hey listen... Do use and and create an after effect of your thread.

Let the convo end right away.

Sorry for quoting you BTW.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Daeylar(f): 12:40am On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Send her a text message with your credit telling her how sorry you are.
Lol!!!!! grin
true though grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Daeylar(f): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2019
sconp:

Nah bro I beg to disagree this isn't maturity
Thank you
If I was the chic involved, I'd accept his apology and move on with my life ending every serious thing we had. Not because of the tfare or no tfare issue but the fact that I can't trust you with my secrets and my being.
Exactly,
it's her choice at the end sha
We're supposed to be lovers in a r/ship and at the first sight of slight misunderstanding you're online opening up all the intimacies we shared in private on a public forum? Even threatening to upload pictures of things I sent to you in private and in trust?
That's all.
Fights offline should be kept offline.
Doesn't even have to be a romantic relationship. Even casual friendship between the same sex. If we have issues offline and you carry it online. That's the end. Forgive fire.
Naaaaaaaaaa!!!
Is this even how to apologise? Let's call a spade a spade!
Lol grin
When it was insults, it was post after post after post of insults, Posts dedicated solely to insults, but apology is one line, not more than 5 words, in just one post.
And funny enough, it's "maturity" grin grin
Anyways I aren't the chic sha, so it's possible they kiss, makeup and live happily ever after.
True

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Daeylar(f): 1:18am On Feb 06, 2019
CreamyBanana:
guys, if una toast girls for here and you break up, no come dey wash the girl for here. the thing no nice. if you no wan pay tf, tell the girl. no come dey wash the girl for here. make we dey try use our brains. wetin the girl do you wey you wan come dey wash am like that? my guy, yigi abi na yaga , no dey try that kind thing again o. man wey dem train well no dey behave that way. i no dey take nonsense from women but i dey respect women.

Very true

grin grin lol @bold

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by sweetilicious(f): 1:28am On Feb 06, 2019
God will never allow me to experience long distance relationship again.Especially the one you don't even communicate with.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 06, 2019
luminouz:

shocked shocked shocked
Where are all these coming from U need to watch ur heart beat girl!!!! U be hyperventilating already!!! grin grin

Like I said before, from these rants of urs,I now know ur GAME!!!!
and like I said knowing game won't help your case. *catwalks out of discussion*
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Ok
CuntMiner:
no pls, you love those other d!cks ur receiving,ive see ur type over and over and over.... u use work as a mask for ur useless side parol
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Mystique20(f): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2019
GBAM!!!

cry
sconp:

grin grin Come clean? As in he should go and report himself to the husband?? cheesy
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Naaaa, he broke the code. Like you'd advice your sister to do such. I'm Done with Long Distance. If You ain't in FCT Forggerit
He isnt all to blame u know,u have ur own part of the blame too....now don't act all feisty,people rooted for u as well as for him. U should mend things up!!! I want a happy ending for you both!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
and like I said knowing game won't help your case. *catwalks out of discussion*
So they all say!!! wink

Hope u got a big ass to make the catwalking sweet... wink

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Daeylar:

Thank you

Exactly,
it's her choice at the end sha

That's all.
Fights offline should be kept offline.
Doesn't even have to be a romantic relationship. Even casual friendship between the same sex. If we have issues offline and you carry it online. That's the end. Forgive fire.

Lol grin
When it was insults, it was post after post after post of insults, Posts dedicated solely to insults, but apology is one line, not more than 5 words, in just one post.
And funny enough, it's "maturity" grin grin

True
Naso una go dey complicate issues!!! Why the analysis na!! She wrote a post,he countered,they fought,he apologized and now u girls are forming boss over what's not!!! They are both to blame so don't act like its his fault!!!

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Deicide: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
You want someone to come see you from a long distance journey, the least you will do is to send her tfare if you are not a stupid broke stingy nigga. Face front pussy.
What if its the guy that wanna go visit the girl should she pay the tfare? by your logic that's the least she could do.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Deicide: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2019
wetdick:
so the people abusing the OP if real are now the ones supporting her.

Me, i will stand on my firm words, never trust anyone on NL. Nobody will take advantage of me financially because of relationship until we can build trust
Too much emotional manipulation cheesy we can't differentiate black from white.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2019
CuntMiner:
grin
CuntMiner:
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Oh my God.
You've reverted back to default mode with this your no sex talk.
Next we gonna hear about is your God fearing boyfriend. undecided

Please copy and paste, where I said I want to have sex with yigiyaga or with any guy here.
Cause it seems u cannot read and understand simply sentences.

Anyways u may it or not? That's your problem. You are the least of my tasks this morning smiley

I have a man and he's on Nairaland , he's a born again and for your information I still love him so much, even with all the rubbish that happened yesterday between I and some women who ganged up against me because of one faceless man. Lol.

But still i thank God for yesterday drama, it clearly shows people will definitely hate, no matter how plain one is? And me? I'm not ready to please anyone. Except my God, my biz and my man.
God is my number one husband, followed by my man. smiley we simply do not have issues on that understanding.

You can see when a guy and a lady talks about sex sex sex , for at least 80percent of their discussions or chats. Sexual tension piles up and they would want to have it badly on the first moment they set their eyes on each other. I thank God mine is not based on sex .

The Op, got caught up sexually with their chats from last year till January, the bf knew and that's why he was making yanga towards her.
I pray and hope they end up married , after all the sex. Now, sex has not occurred and she's this hurt. Just imagine when sex occurs all through the year, and God forbid they end up not married?
How do u think she will feel? She may go AWOL! And only God knows what she will do to him.
Or she will certainly open another thread later on and talk about what happened between them in an abstract way and himself will come up and defend himself again. Sighs, the same cycle of bashing of words, all over again.

Anyways Nwaeketiti, word of advice : any issues u have going on with your bf, don't spill it out online, try and manage the situation, calm down and later u guys talk about it. Guys make shakara when they know the woman is dying for them. U need to make your own Shakara too and withdraw. Don't come online and talk about it. It won't help the situation. Later when he's calm too he will contact you.
But spilling out his marital status, his life online is not good. Try keep certain private things of your partner to yourself or talk to a friend who is offline.

Lastly Yigiyaga, if you know u are not ready for marriage? Don't have sex o! You can't eat your cake and have it. Be serious and focused on Nwa. This one no be chop clean mouth and waka o!

And lastly I'm a delta babe! No shaking! cool

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Isn't this issue getting belabored? I thought the matter had already been settled by both parties yesterday.

It's better to let this issue die down now instead of giving lopsided opinions and stating personal facts about people unjustifiably.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

Please copy and paste, where I said I want to have sex with yigiyaga or with any guy here.

Anyways u may it or not? That's your problem. You are the least of my tasks this morning smiley

I have a man and he's on Nairaland , he's a born again and for your information I still love him so much, even with all the rubbish that happened yesterday between I and some women who ganged up against me because of one faceless man. Lol.

But still i thank God for yesterday drama, it clearly shows people will definitely hate, no matter how plain one is? And me? I'm not ready to please anyone. Except my God, my biz and my man.
God is my number one husband, followed by my man. smiley we simply do not have issues on that understanding.

You can see when a guy and a lady talks about sex sex sex , for at least 80percent of their discussions or chats. Sexual tension piles up and they would want to have it badly on the first moment they set their eyes on each other. I thank God mine is not based on sex .

The Op, got caught up sexually with their chats from last year till January, the bf knew and that's why he was making yanga towards her.
I pray and hope they end up married , after all the sex. Now, sex has not occurred and she's this hurt. Just imagine when sex occurs all through the year, and God forbid they end up not married?
How do u think she will feel? She may go AWOL! And only God knows what she will do to him.
Or she will certainly open another thread later on and talk about what happened between them in an abstract way and himself will come up and defend himself again. Sighs, the same cycle of bashing of words, all over again.

Anyways Nwaeketiti, word of advice : any issues u have going on with your bf, don't spill it out online, try and manage the situation, calm down and later u guys talk about it. Guys make shakara when they know the woman is dying for them. U need to make your own Shakara too and withdraw. Don't come online and talk about it. It won't help the situation. Later when he's calm too he will contact you.
But spilling out his marital status, his life online is not good. Try keep certain private things of your partner to yourself or talk to a friend who is offline.

Lastly Yigiyaga, if you know u are not ready for marriage? Don't have sex o! You can't eat your cake and have it. Be serious and focused on Nwa. This one no be chop clean mouth and waka o!

Where is your pastor boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

Pheew. Just as I predicted @ the bolded undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

It is not shakara,it is fear. Needed more time to be sure it's love.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Where is your pastor boyfriend?

Radio without battery, did I call your name?

Face front biko

Im not like Op, so don't get it twisted.

Hypocrite!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:
It is not shakara,it is fear. Needed more time to be sure it's love.

OK, both of you should be calm, think about it thoroughly before plunging in fully.

Best of luck smiley
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
No white woman will keep up with your stupidity, it stinks from there. I'm sure your ex wife went to Thanksgiving after she left you, gotta be the best decision of her life.
Honestly, I followed your comments and I can attest that you are hooker.Confirm Grade-1 Broke Olosho.Leech

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Undertaker001: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Auladimeji:
Honestly, I followed your comments and I can attest that you are hooker.Confirm Grade-1 Broke Olosho.Leech
she is the president of tfare crew association..

Money for hand.. Back for ground..

6 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Auladimeji(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2019
"e author=Preshy561 post=75447021] Stop mentioning that manwhorè babe. cool[/quote]"Hoe

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.