Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57332 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Sometimes, you think people are stopping you from getting to the top and forget it's your mouth

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2019
All I can say is that action speak louder than words.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2019
MannieA:

.Hmm
Okay oo
Good morning
wink
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2019
Valerie47:
I take it you were seeking attention.

i was not. i hate bullies. if i see people beating you up, i will come to your rescue, whether you be man or woman. that is just me. so, forgive me.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by lilmax(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2019
there's no year since I joined this forum that this section doesn’t go through this dirty linen stuff

and the worst part is people never learn

those with stable relationship on nairaland are not in this section

you guys should fcking grow up

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:

we all know jaks hardly lies. if he talk am, then na the truth be that.

God bless u dear wen dey post pix romancing each other in party wat does DAT mean are we a baby DAT we wont know
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2019
lefulefu:

jakandeola dis na the second person accusing u of lying grin grin grin grin
hope lalas no go say same grin grin grin
dear am a matured guy why will I lie wen we see thier pix?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2019
skarlett:

Stop posting false information, I don't date a nairalander and have never dated one undecided
hmm I read ur blog and saw u date a guy in nysc rooms.I guess is a mistake
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by highqueen(f): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2019
jakandeola:
Lmao. There is god o grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2019
jakandeola:
God bless u dear wen dey post pix romancing each other in party wat does DAT mean are we a baby DAT we wont know

she think sey we be baby.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2019
bullabong:
Hardbody or Yigiyaga ? Which one of the two hurt you? were you dating both men LDR?

Nwanyiawkaetiti....

Victo.rian
leful.efu
Valer.ie47
i have nothin to say cheesy cheesy

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
jakandeola:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Uptown7(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
luminouz:
I learnt a lot here today..
1. Emotional women make mistakes...
OP had a brush off offline and she posted game online to soothe her shattered ego,nerves,prestige...and it looked good till yogoyigi replied and the shiit hit the fan!! If she had kept mum with her so-called relationship advice,no one would know she was dumped.
I just wonder how come most women become relationship counselors,dishing out solomonic wisdom right after getting dumped..why can't they be wise before??

2. Women are their own worst enemies:
This thread reminded me again of that saying 'all is fair in love and war'.. Women are only seasonal allies..never agreeing on stuff for too long. A woman wanted to pm yogoyaga and suddenly other ladies with skewed intent wanted her roasted alive! Even heard that one of her so called enemies went to the Guy's thread for PM admission letter...so long women exhibit these traits,their game ain't that tight!!

3. By their rants we shall know their GAME!!
I never heard this before sha...girls screaming for tfare so they can visit a guy,cuz apparently the guy is 'entitled' to that duty,yet these same dames want equality with men and u wonder WTF do they even want If ur broke I get the tfare aspect but one girl went all out to describe in details her mechanisms for roping men in for tfare and some even use these methods to scam men of money. I noted these monikers and I wonder if they are married at all or they think their mindset is cute. Whatever happened to using ur money to travel if you really wanna see a guy,if you have it!!! Whatever happened to being independent like u always screamed on SM??

4. MEN GOING THERE WAY
my niggas ain't got time for drama...these guys share stories and learn from shared experiences because that's all related Gees do,not bicker and chitter like engorged crickets cuz women are fighting, some sissy ass niggas dey chose sides and went on throwing banters at the women claiming nice guys!!! Lmaoooo... Real men let the women do their thing and focus on their hustle!

Still me,still observing from the sidelines,the bestest thread of the year!
Luminouz d'Alien!!!
Respect
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:

i was not. i hate bullies. if i see people beating you up, i will come to your rescue, whether you be man or woman. that is just me. so, forgive me.
What I don't get is why you are now apologizing.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Excellent7(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
luminouz:
wink
Lol...MannieA!! U and ur subtle jabs!!!
U seem to get me twisted as some daredevil fvckaroo Casanova! I'm not,I promise u!!

How do I describe myself: I'm real and raw to the core,no pretenses with me! I also understand women to the core too...their emotions,needs,wants,mindset and game!!! Some women don't want love,they need SEX or companionship or attention,it doesn't matter if she is SU,once she is starved of that,she gets it somewhere else,except she has strong self control. So I don't blame women who express themselves,after all,they are humans!!! I just don't like married women behaving as such,so ion do that shiit!! So if u think fvcking a girl with a LDR is wrong, that's on u!! I never forced any babe! I know as humans, they have the right to express themselves. I'm not hypocritical too,so if I have a gf who does the same to me,I'll totally understand!!!

To ur questions, A man or lemme say a real man is not defined by fvcking and sleeping around. he is defined by his decisions to stay true to himself without being manipulated otherwise,to his goals,his dreams and his needs!! A real man loves a real woman but keeps his virility and manliness intact,he scolds her as needed,loves and cherishes her as needed,takes care of her according to his means and makes her happy, while retaining his essence as an Alpha male!!! He knows his duties,carries them out and expect his woman to do hers as well. He is the head of the home but knows he can't do it all and his woman will be his bestest fan/supporter/helper till he dies and treats her accordingly! A real man doesn't see beating a woman as fun but never hesitates to correct her wrongdoings!!!

Oh there is so much more I can tell you about men!! We are not the beasts u count us to be!! We are loving,caring and sacrificial when the cause is right,unconcerned and cold when its not!! We are capable of loving women but stops at being sissified by them! When we fvck around(like u point out),its not cuz we hate u,we don't(i dont count revenge sexists as real men),but since women are so many,lines are bound to be crossed in many places! Do you know how many women would have committed suicide without a man's touch? We are the joys of your lives!!!!

That's quite deep!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by ImaIma1(f): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Valerie47:
This is why I can never approach a man or post I'm single. Y'all kiss and tell.

Apparently especially many of them on this forum
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by ImaIma1(f): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Valerie47:
This is why I can never approach a man or post I'm single. Y'all kiss and tell.

Apparently especiaclly many of them on this forum

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Valerie47:
What I don't get is why you are now apologizing.

because i want to. when someone feels bad about what they have said, they apologize, not so that is what i do with my chichi peperempe (my african atewewe poraro n' sugar tomato) whenever i say something nasty to her out of rage. maybe you didn't feel offended, that is why you are wondering but me, i feel like i was rude to you.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
ImaIma1:

Apparently especiaclly many of them on this forum

many? good guys fit plenty pass bad guys for here o. if not that i am tied to my sweet chinyere, i would have asked you to try me and see. but chinyere is my life.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by ImaIma1(f): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:

many? good guys fit plenty pass bad guys for here o. if not that i am tied to my sweet chinyere, i would have asked you to try me and see. but chinyere is my life.

cheesy good luck to you and Chi
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:

because i want to. when someone feels bad about what they have said, they apologize, not so that is what i do with my chichi peperempe (my african atewewe poraro n' sugar tomato) whenever i say something nasty to her out of rage. maybe you didn't feel offended, that is why you are wondering but me, i feel like i was rude to you.

As you can see, I got a thick skin, trolling doesn't get to me.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:

What's so special about this chinyere that we won't hear word from you, guys be bragging about their babes then when I meet the babe I just get disappointed.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Valerie47:
What's so special about this chinyere

i have been singing her praise since my early days on this forum (2013) with my earliest account which is deleted now.

chinyere is so special. she is my life. we were childhood friends and we became lovers. my sweet atawewe tomato. she is as fair as the sun. her coiffure is always on point. the only substance she puts in her hair is gel. and the only substance she uses on her face is talcum powder. when she walks, she reminds you of super models strutting on the catwalk and yet, she has never trained to be a model before. everything about her is natural, from her hair to her skin to her walk. and she has the cutest smile in the world with a beautiful dimple on one cheek.

my love for her knows no bounds, it is as boundless as the oceans. she is my heart, my love, my past, my present, my future. when she smiles, i am reminded of reasons to continue to live, no matter how down i may be at that time. for 9 years, my love for her is still as strong as an oak. she is the only one who can make me truly angry and yet the only one who can make my anger go away so quickly. she is the only woman (aside my mother) that i can do anything for. i can be stubborn with anyone, but never with my chinyere.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:

i have been singing her praise since my early days on this forum (2013) with my earliest account which is deleted now.

chinyere is so special. she is my life. we were childhood friends and we became lovers. my sweet atawewe tomato. she is as fair as the sun. her coiffure is always on point. the only substance she puts in her hair is gel. and the only substance she uses on her face is talcum powder. when she walks, she reminds you of super models strutting on the catwalk and yet, she has never trained to be a model before. everything about her is natural, from her hair to her skin to her walk. and she has the cutest smile in the world with a beautiful dimple on one cheek.

my love for her knows no bounds, it is as boundless as the oceans. she is my heart, my love, my past, my present, my future. when she smiles, i am reminded of reasons to continue to live, no matter how down i may be at that time. for 9 years, my love for her is still as strong as an oak. she is the only one who can make me truly angry and yet the only one who can make my anger go away so quickly. she is the only woman (aside my mother) that i can do anything for. i can be stubborn with anyone, but never with my chinyere.

She seems nice, don't break her heart o.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Valerie47:
She seems nice, don't break her heart o.

break? it doesn't exist in our love dictionary. grin our story will soon be on zee world.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:

break? it doesn't exist in our love dictionary. grin our story will soon be on zee world.
grin grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:

So when are you guys getting married?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (42) (Reply)

25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.