Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57470 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lightqueen, film never finish??grin

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Jeez, I have forgotten sef... Lemme Goan break up with my girlfriend...gringrin

Lol, can u imagine?

Some Guys ehn? angry
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Old woman go and marry, you wan do valentine.

Old aunty when you go marry?

Abi you dey forbid to marry?

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

Lol, can u imagine?

Some Guys ehn? angry
Done and dusted[I flashed her, she wasn't so quick to pick up, So??]... Till after Valentine day...grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Done and dusted[I flashed her, she wasn't so quick to pick up, So??]... Till after Valentine day...grin

Is that how people breakup before Valentine?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
lol
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

Is that how people breakup before Valentine?
Just kidding...grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Just kidding...grin

smiley Cool
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by irumole1975: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Its normal to spend money on calls but he insisting on communicating with her through text message is pure wickedness, she really gave this guy a chance to misbehave I swear, he smelt marriage desperation and truth be told, from what I have read, she was acting really desperate, which is why the guy could getaway with anything and dictate how the relationship will go, which is also why he got mad when she refused to obey him like a sheep and come to Lagos with her own money, I'm also sure when she reach that Lagos, he will expect her to bring money to feed herself and transport herself home without giving her a dim. I know his type and how to deal with them.

For all that I know, girls like your type are not really made of the nonsense they spewed online. You still drool and Bleep broke guys, if he's handsome or get big thing down there. and when you meet the real alpha man, you calm down and follow all his orders. stop confusing ladies on here. You're not really the rubbish you're portraying here. and for your information, when i meet girl like you I don't bother to spend a dime when i already know you are fake. Why cant yu spend your money to visit a guy?? I used to say it '' guys should stop seeing ladies as marriage materials, meet her, Bleep her and forget her without any emotional attachment.

PS : I'm not stingy.I'm comfortable but I cant give a woman my hard earned money if she's not my wife

Don't bother to quote me cos I'll be busy doing the needy to someone that used to say this exact thing you're saying just some days back. I'll be blessing her with the gift God bestow on me wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by reservd(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
peepydelano:
dont give up easily,obviously he has an emotional battle to overcome,you can help him and afterwards you take your decision.
Hmmm, can u give ur sis ds advice if she was d one in her shoes?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by irumole1975: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
I dont date broke ass niggas, capisce

You keep saying you don't date broke guys

But your current boyfriend is one 25yrs old corper serving in adamawa

Why're you this confused

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
adekhingz:

My oga, wetin I do na? I'm getting over it Sha. it's almost a year since she left.

smiles""*
chief you no do anything o...na the prayer make me laugh...I was actually laughing when I read your comment...you sef be like me. once I love hard I spend months thing to get over the lady...

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
irumole1975:

Why're you this confused
gringrin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by irumole1975: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
gensteejay:
It's really shameful reading some comments. Too many kids everywhere.

Some guys are a disgrace, a big shame to manhood. A lady wants to visit you, and you can't even offer to take care of her travel expenses. And you call yourself a man?

She was not even supposed to ask.

You don't have a business dating or approaching a lady if you can't afford to incur some expenses.

You want a fine babe but you no wan spend. Which kind baby men be these?

One only needs to avoid lavish spending.

The immaturity this guy displays here is too appalling, even when OP never mentioned his moniker specifically.

Some people are not old enough to be in a relationship.

You're a frustrated MR NICE GUY. see the way you're talking out of your senses.

Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by reservd(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Michelle55:
This is the way I've been reading all the comments and frankly speaking I've learnt Alot. Thanks guys.
Same ere o
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

I'm a youngie tongue.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
irumole1975:

Why're you this confused
Proof or I don't believe it, its funny how people make up shite about you.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lightqueen, film never finish??grin
Lol

Typing an update dear...
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by irumole1975: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
They are always quick to call women ashawo when money enters the matter, stingy misers, you want her to risk her life and come to see you, you have sex with her and also want her to foot all the bills, so tomorrow you come on nairaland and gloat about how women die for you and how you screw them without spending a dim. I know your type. fools

Stupid alpha male wannabes

Ok sha
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

My Valentine is covered and will be enjoyed to the fullest

tongue
You have seen someone that her valentine is not covered na cheesy. Joke apart, do you have any fashion designing group chat, I want to join.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
irumole1975:

If not for that small headed boi called seun for not allowing Nlanders to like a comment as many times as we wanted,I'd have clicked like 200 times.

You're right up there
smiley
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Maxi112: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Truth!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by irumole1975: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
EzeAnambra:
Lol asking for tfare to go see a guy you want a serious relationship with is a BIG turn off to me,it only works for konji guys that only want u for sex,the Op should have asked the guy to come visit her rather than ask for tfare. like i said b4, u are still a small girl,keep collecting tfare to go n Bleep.ASHAWO TFARE,Spit on ur dry ass

May it be well with you
May whatever you lay your hands on this year be fruitful

YOu've said my mind
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by irumole1975: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
EzeAnambra:
Lol asking for tfare to go see a guy you want a serious relationship with is a BIG turn off to me,it only works for konji guys that only want u for sex,the Op should have asked the guy to come visit her rather than ask for tfare. like i said b4, u are still a small girl,keep collecting tfare to go n Bleep.ASHAWO TFARE,Spit on ur dry ass

May it be well with you
May whatever you lay your hands on this year be fruitful

YOu've said my mind
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
irumole1975:

For all that I know, girls like your type are not really made of the nonsense they spewed online. You still drool and Bleep broke guys, if he's handsome or get big thing down there. and when you meet the real alpha man, you calm down and follow all his orders. stop confusing ladies on here. You're not really the rubbish you're portraying here. and for your information, when i meet girl like you I don't bother to spend a dime when i already know you are fake. Why cant yu spend your money to visit a guy?? I used to say it '' guys should stop seeing ladies as marriage materials, meet her, Bleep her and forget her without any emotional attachment.

PS : I'm not stingy.I'm comfortable but I cant give a woman my hard earned money if she's not my wife

Don't bother to quote me cos I'll be busy doing the needy to someone that used to say this exact thing you're saying just some days back. I'll be blessing her with the gift God bestow on me wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Finally, a real Gee!
Let these pussy niggas know what it means to be called a MAN!!!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Curvinus:
This Yigiyaga guy is one deluded lemming with no grasp of how things work in real life.

To think he still has the audacity to display this pig level ignorance at nearly 40 years is quite outstanding.

Op please ignore that nasty piece of crap. The scum carry on being scum, because that's all they are, and all they ever will be, the dregs of society, every stinking one of them.
Really?? undecided
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MannieA(f): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
luminouz:

Finally, a real Gee!
Let these pussy niggas know what it means to be called a MAN!!!

How do you define a man??
Is it by the number of women he has slept?? Or the fact that he can't keep a woman and f**ks around
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
I'm a youngie tongue.

Na so.... I hear
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
You have seen someone that her valentine is not covered na cheesy. Joke apart, do you have any fashion designing group chat, I want to join.

OK o

Nope, but you can check facebook. There are many fashion designing groups there

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by sacx: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Obim as you fondly call me,babym we misunderstood each other yesterday and flew into rage over nothing. It was not about the money but the insult i percieved in the asking. You agreed you asked wrongly and apologised but my defence mechanism had been activated and the thoughts of my ex and all she put me through came flooding my mind. Run!! Run!! Please run now!! my mind kept telling me even as hard as i tried to resist it.
I Wasted 6 years of my youth dating the wrong person and 9years trying to make a marriage work,yet i had to abandon the marriage and everything i had laboured for just to save my life. All the fun you and your friends poked at my broken marriage never hurt me one bit because im probably supposed to be in a lonley graveyard unable to take those jabs. I need time to disable my aggressive defence mechanism but i dont need any time to know that i truly love you.

Nwanyiawkaetiti
sacx: Exactly y i want ur help.
Victorian thank you for your encouragement.

I apologise once again to NL.

I'm elated you've come so far to this point. It's very commendable I must say. However, I'm not in the best position to offer you the quality help that you seek.

You've come a step further in reconciliation by taking responsibility and acknowledging you've done things to hurt her. At this point, you need to build trust because it's been broken. In doing this, you not only promise not to repeat such action again, but take a step further by addressing those issues behind your reactions, one of which is trust.

Due to your past experience, you find it difficult to trust ladies again, especially when you are romantically linked. To address this, I think you could consult with a qualified psychotherapist. Book a session, maybe during the weekends. With time you will heal. Divorce is a traumatising experience.

Also, on bringing private issues to the public space, I need not advise you further as you can attest to the fact that it does more harm than good. We learn everyday.

At this point, whether you two get back to each other would be up to you both. If you do break a truce, then I advise you spend time getting to know each other better; get to know your flaws; admit you are not perfect and can make mistakes in the future.Then turn these breaches around and let it build strength in your relationship.

I see you scaling through.

NwanyiAwkaetiti! That name is a mouthful smiley. I admire your composure in the face of all these. I've seen it before in your reactions, not even on this thread. I believe you two can still work things out. You won't be diminishing your worth if you give it another chance. No, that would be the greater display of maturity as you've consistently shown.

Give you two a chance and I would be there to Christen your twin babies after the order of Awkaetiti smiley. Yes, I like to dream big grin.

To your comeback.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (42) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.