Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57328 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CaptainMitch: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
Not seen
murphyibiam15:

done
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
victorian:

OK o

Nope, but you can check facebook. There are many fashion designing groups there
Alright.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
MannieA:

How do you define a man??
Is it by the number of women he has slept?? Or the fact that he can't keep a woman and f**ks around
wink
Lol...MannieA!! U and ur subtle jabs!!!
U seem to get me twisted as some daredevil fvckaroo Casanova! I'm not,I promise u!!

How do I describe myself: I'm real and raw to the core,no pretenses with me! I also understand women to the core too...their emotions,needs,wants,mindset and game!!! Some women don't want love,they need SEX or companionship or attention,it doesn't matter if she is SU,once she is starved of that,she gets it somewhere else,except she has strong self control. So I don't blame women who express themselves,after all,they are humans!!! I just don't like married women behaving as such,so ion do that shiit!! So if u think fvcking a girl with a LDR is wrong, that's on u!! I never forced any babe! I know as humans, they have the right to express themselves. I'm not hypocritical too,so if I have a gf who does the same to me,I'll totally understand!!!

To ur questions, A man or lemme say a real man is not defined by fvcking and sleeping around. he is defined by his decisions to stay true to himself without being manipulated otherwise,to his goals,his dreams and his needs!! A real man loves a real woman but keeps his virility and manliness intact,he scolds her as needed,loves and cherishes her as needed,takes care of her according to his means and makes her happy, while retaining his essence as an Alpha male!!! He knows his duties,carries them out and expect his woman to do hers as well. He is the head of the home but knows he can't do it all and his woman will be his bestest fan/supporter/helper till he dies and treats her accordingly! A real man doesn't see beating a woman as fun but never hesitates to correct her wrongdoings!!!

Oh there is so much more I can tell you about men!! We are not the beasts u count us to be!! We are loving,caring and sacrificial when the cause is right,unconcerned and cold when its not!! We are capable of loving women but stops at being sissified by them! When we fvck around(like u point out),its not cuz we hate u,we don't(i dont count revenge sexists as real men),but since women are so many,lines are bound to be crossed in many places! Do you know how many women would have committed suicide without a man's touch? We are the joys of your lives!!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
I agree with this Topic, mostly it's all scam and atm machine for African guys online, so much love when they never met. If we meet online, better to meet very soon in person and see if it is real, even meeting in person there is a risk one of 2 is lying and using you. Marriage? Think about it, maybe you 2 are from different countries, culture, it makes hard to build the real life. The guy telling you he is broke, hungry and asking you for money or help? Dump him, he is probably asking money from you for to go to party with another woman, specially if he so much in need on weekend. Just use your common sense and stay away from scammers and users.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
luminouz:
wink
U seem to get me twisted as some daredevil fvckaroo Casanova! I'm not,I promise u!!

How do I describe myself: I'm real and raw to the core,no pretenses with me! I also understand women to the core too...their emotions,needs,wants,mindset and game!!! Some women don't want love,they need SEX or companionship or attention,it doesn't matter if she is SU,once she is starved of that,she gets it somewhere else,except she has strong self control. So I don't blame women who express themselves,after all,they are humans!!! I just don't like married women behaving as such,so ion do that shiit!! So if u think fvcking a girl with a LDR is wrong, that's on u!! I never forced any babe! I know as humans, they have the right to express themselves. I'm not hypocritical too,so if I have a gf who does the same to me,I'll totally understand!!!

To ur questions, A man or lemme say a real man is not defined by fvcking and sleeping around. he is defined by his decisions to stay true to himself without being manipulated otherwise,to his goals,his dreams and his needs!! A real man loves a real woman but keeps his virility and manliness intact,he scolds her as needed,loves and cherishes her as needed,takes care of her according to his means and makes her happy, while retaining his essence as an Alpha male!!! He knows his duties,carries them out and expect his woman to do hers as well. He is the head of the home but knows he can't do it all and his woman will be his bestest fan/supporter/helper till he dies and treats her accordingly! A real man doesn't see beating a woman as fun but never hesitates to correct her wrongdoings!!!

Oh there is so much more I can tell you about men!! We are not the beasts u count us to be!! We are loving,caring and sacrificial when the cause is right,unconcerned and cold when its not!! We are capable of loving women but stops at being sissified by them! When we fvck around(like u point out),its not cuz we hate u,we don't(i dont count revenge sexists as real men),but since women are so many,lines are bound to be crossed in many places! Do you know how many women would have committed suicide without a man's touch? We are the joys of your lives!!!!

Hmmmmm
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MrMacinterchi1: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:
Like I said in the other thread... Back then in school, We lived in the same lodge, she had a fiancee that visits her regularly, but we were so close that one thing led to another and we started smashing. After the first smash, she wouldn't let me be. It was tough, gradually she started cooking for me, we were doing assignments together, reading together... then gradually sleeping in my room. It continued for two (2) good sessions. I was trapped, couldn't play home or away, very sad. The fiancee was still visiting but the dude would always call before coming (mistakes guys make). The dude would even buy me stuff when coming, guilty conscience set in. So whenever the guy was around, she'd move back to her room. I wanted out, but the girl wouldn't have any of that. Na there I start to dey fear girls, she didn't even feel sober. Later on, I discovered she started having true feelings for me but I dare not try it, I was scared. This same girl would tell her fiancee on phone she loves him just immediately after I finish smashing her. Fear catch me, some people no get conscience. Thank God we went for I.T... That was how I escaped.
Till today, I still haven't had a girlfriend since then, the whole thing made me lose trust in relationship. I practically learnt ALL the tricks ladies play in a long distance relationship. It's not worth it.
Today, she's married to the guy with a kid. And even while we were co-habiting, she was even cheating on me.. . I caught her countless times.

Chai!!! Chim oooo *hands on my head* There's God oo. Fear Don catch me..
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MrMacinterchi1: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
adekhingz:
I put all my heart into a Long Distance Relationship (LDR) with one girl from my hometown whom we met in school. Damn!!! I wasted 3 solid years on calls, text, money transfers, and more importantly, my emotion. I thought it was not going to END. SHade!!! God will console me with a woman better than YOU.

lol laughing out loud oo lol

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MrMacinterchi1: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Too bad and funny how this thread turned to a wrestling ring between two unhappy Adults and their supporters..

my hand no de

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
sacx:

I'm elated you've come so far to this point. It's very commendable I must say. However, I'm not in the best position to offer you the quality help that you seek.

You've come a step further in reconciliation by taking responsibility and acknowledging you've done things to hurt her. At this point, you need to build trust because it's been broken. In doing this, you not only promise not to repeat such action again, but take a step further by addressing those issues behind your reactions, one of which is trust.

Due to your past experience, you find it difficult to trust ladies again, especially when you are romantically linked. To address this, I think you could consult with a qualified psychotherapist. Book a session, maybe during the weekends. With time you will heal. Divorce is a traumatising experience.

Also, on bringing private issues to the public space, I need not advise you further as you can attest to the fact that it does more harm than good. We learn everyday.

At this point, whether you two get back to each other would be up to you both. If you do break a truce, then I advise you spend time getting to know each other better; get to know your flaws; admit you are not perfect and can make mistakes in the future.Then turn these breaches around and let it build strength in your relationship.

I see you scaling through.

NwanyiAwkaetiti! That name is a mouthful smiley. I admire your composure in the face of all these. I've seen it before in your reactions, not even on this thread. I believe you two can still work things out. You won't be diminishing your worth if you give it another chance. No, that would be the greater display of maturity as you've consistently shown.

Give you two a chance and I would be there to Christen your twin babies after the order of Awkaetiti smiley. Yes, I like to dream big grin.

To your comeback.
My man thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by rosieluv(f): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
jakandeola:
lalas247 meet her bobo here skarlett meet her guy here vizkiz and rosieluv meet here bibijay123 and crazygod meet here.sexybbstar met her guy here. forget that thing you can meet ur hubby here if God say so. pocohantas you can meet ur guy here.
Stop posting false information about me biko

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Godpunishhaters: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
The amount of immaturity I saw here is quite astonishing but this is quite miniature compared to the ones from so so n so that pictorial evidence were littered all over the thread.I wonder why something as trivial as this would cause a rift between them and even extend to online banters n shameful derogatory comments coming from both parties.

This should be a lesson to many folks especially for those alpha male hunters that presume maturity comes with age "the older the better n more mature"

I most certainly will not take sides in matters as this as after reading comments coming from them both found fault in both parties.Why did you think you opening a thread that's discreetly and indirectly referencing this said guy would go down with utmost tranquility.Obviously his defense mechanism was aroused and he quickly came here to defend himself albeit escalating it all in the process(nobody wants ridicule of any sort)..Great I see one party extending a remorseful consensus which to me I would advice you to let sleeping dogs lie atleast for now.Let everyone take some time to heal as the wound is still fresh,some certain words n action taken are not so easily disposable.

Something worthy of observation though not the first is women are their own nightmares,regardless of the fake love shown to each other online.If only guy's can see through their façade.they're all bunch of pretenders waiting for the slightest provocation to gnash at each other..Even a female i had i thought i had little respect for due to my perceived intelligence of her person was no better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by zicoraads: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
rosieluv:

As far as we are concerned, you and vizkiz are an item. grin

You are the one posting false info. tongue
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
rosieluv:

jakandeola dis na the second person accusing u of lying grin grin grin grin
hope lalas no go say same grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 12:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Valerie47:
Alright.
i am sorry for the abuses.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CreamyBanana(m): 1:00am On Feb 07, 2019
rosieluv:
we all know jaks hardly lies. if he talk am, then na the truth be that.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by bullabong(m): 4:55am On Feb 07, 2019
hardbody:

I am not scam, you only pissed me off in December but i have forgiven you. Once I am back in the country i will pop in.
Hardbody or Yigiyaga ? Which one of the two hurt you? were you dating both men LDR?

Nwanyiawkaetiti....

Victorian
lefulefu
Valerie47
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:

i am sorry for the abuses.
I take it you were seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by kullozone(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MannieA(f): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2019
luminouz:
wink

.Hmm
Okay oo
Good morning
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by kullozone(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Nor be swear oh! but any man who thinks he can get a decent wife from NL would definitely be disappointed.
Are these not the same evening news papers forming power rangers and feminists

My belle wan burst because of laugh.
I think the Victoriann has mental issues sha... so her own is understandable

Wonders shall never endsmiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Ayobami7(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2019
ok
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2019
Thank God cheesy

My lord is good o cheesy
I can't thank him enough o cheesy

God is great! cheesy

Thank you lord for this blessing few minutes ago. Thank you Jesus.

No matter who and what my enemies say against me or for me, cheesy
I'm soaring higher. Whom God has blessed no man or spirit can stop! Oh yeah! cheesy

Thank you Lord! smiley

When one is blessed and going higher in life, there will be rats in human forms trying with their might to pull people like me down, but God pass them.

You people can say all sorts about me, that's your cup of tea. cheesy

Have been blessed with an alert, this morning. A very good alert from two blessed nairalanders few minutes ago cheesy

Make una keep spewing lies about me , you all hating on me are doing yourselves.

Lemme drive off to the bank tongue

Poverty kill una there! grin Amen!

While the nairalanders who have been with me thru the years in true friendship, my business clients here too, God keep blessing those ones for me. Including the ones offline Amen

Thank you Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrphysics(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2019
victorian:
Thank God cheesy

My lord is good o cheesy

God is great! cheesy

I'm soaring higher. Whom God has blessed no man or spirit can stop! Oh yeah! cheesy

Thank you Lord! smiley
You have a very low self esteem. It leads to depression and suicide. You need to urgently handle it before it gets to the emergency zone.

Seek help please.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2019
mrphysics:

You have a very low self esteem. It leads to depression and suicide. You need to urgently handle it before it gets to the emergency zone.

Seek help please.

That's your own opinion.

Wait! Do u honestly think I care about your opinion?

Lol

Guy go and sleep.

Lol

Lemme get back to work

Byeee!

Poverty stricken thing!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrphysics(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2019
victorian:

That's your own opinion.

Wait! Do u honestly think I care about your opinion?

Lol

Guy go and sleep.

Lol

Lemme get back to work

Byeee!

Poverty stricken thing!
@ the emboldened:
1. The first is a confirmation that you need help. You are suffering from the hangover of the backlash you received on this thread few days ago. Each morning and every time, you come back to check if someone is revealing anything about you. This is frustration getting you depressed. You need to treat this very urgently.

2. I am the chairman, Nairaland Association of Broke Boys (NABB); I have heard such several times. So bring another line.

Get well soon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by kullozone(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2019
victorian:
Thank God cheesy

My lord is good o cheesy

God is great! cheesy

Thank you Lord! smiley

When one is blessed and going higher in life, there will be rats in human forms trying with their might to pull people like me down, but God pass them.

You people can say all sorts about me, that's your cup of tea. cheesy

Have been blessed with an alert, this morning. A very good alert from two blessed nairalanders few minutes ago cheesy

Make una keep spewing lies about me , you all hating on me are doing yourselves.

Lemme drive off to the bank tongue

Poverty kill una there! grin Amen!

While the nairalanders who have been with me thru the years in true friendship, my business clients here too, God keep blessing those ones for me. Including the ones offline Amen

Thank you Lord!

Lol... thunder will fire those two Nairalanders, fire you, fire the bank and fire the alert... in fact thunder fire everything.

Are you really like this offline?
It's an honest question please, I want to help yousmiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2019
kullozone:

Lol... thunder will fire those two Nairalanders, fire you, fire the bank and fire the alert... in fact thunder fire everything.

Are you really like this offline?
It's an honest question please, I want to help yousmiley

Well, your curse is going back to you. Keep cursing yourself.

Now lemme update you and all my haters tongue

I have a new outlet in Lekki cheesy
I got it towards January ending.
My biz and company is moving to lekki, furnishing and all is taking place there as I type.

And Huncle! None of your wailings online can stop me. cheesy

Bye bye to bad rubbish!

Awon eyan mi, awon clients mi, awon supporters mi on nairaland, please let's Leave the cursed people ranting here like crickets. God is always blessing us and God won't stop, amen.

Then you! U will die of poverty! Mark my words! Amen

Ntorr!

Why am I even wasting my precious time here sef.

Mtchwwwwww.!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Like I said in the other thread... Back then in school, We lived in the same lodge, she had a fiancee that visits her regularly, but we were so close that one thing led to another and we started smashing. After the first smash, she wouldn't let me be. It was tough, gradually she started cooking for me, we were doing assignments together, reading together... then gradually sleeping in my room. It continued for two (2) good sessions. I was trapped, couldn't play home or away, very sad. The fiancee was still visiting but the dude would always call before coming (mistakes guys make). The dude would even buy me stuff when coming, guilty conscience set in. So whenever the guy was around, she'd move back to her room. I wanted out, but the girl wouldn't have any of that. Na there I start to dey fear girls, she didn't even feel sober. Later on, I discovered she started having true feelings for me but I dare not try it, I was scared. This same girl would tell her fiancee on phone she loves him just immediately after I finish smashing her. Fear catch me, some people no get conscience. Thank God we went for I.T... That was how I escaped.
Till today, I still haven't had a girlfriend since then, the whole thing made me lose trust in relationship. I practically learnt ALL the tricks ladies play in a long distance relationship. It's not worth it.
Today, she's married to the guy with a kid. And even while we were co-habiting, she was even cheating on me.. . I caught her countless times.

hahahahaha...I love this!!!!

This is what so many of us have gone through that has made us the way we r presently...

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by highqueen(f): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2019
This Victorian woman, you have a very serious problem, like someone said, you have a very low self esteem. embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MannieA(f): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2019
victorian:

Well, your curse is going back to you. Keep cursing yourself.

Now lemme update you and all my haters tongue

I have a new outlet in Lekki cheesy
I got it towards January ending.
My biz and company is moving to lekki, furnishing and all is taking place there as I type.

And Huncle! None of your wailings online can stop me. cheesy

Bye bye to bad rubbish!

Awon eyan mi, awon clients mi, awon supporters mi on nairaland, please let's Leave the cursed people ranting here like crickets. God is always blessing us and God won't stop, amen.

Then you! U will die of poverty! Mark my words! Amen

Ntorr!

Why am I even wasting my precious time here sef.

Mtchwwwwww.!

Victorian calm down.
I don't think you have to prove a point to anybody by talking about your accomplishments. If they don't believe you that's their issue.You've to be careful, lots of people are watching/stalking you.The quarrel you had with some females here should make you understand that you're being watched

Just calm down.Select the people to reply,don't reply everyone that mentions you.Keep your achievements off social media because not everybody would like the fact that you're doing well.
It is not ideal to talk about everything concerning you on social media.

you sef reason am..e nor legit na

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.