Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. (10453 Views)

What Is The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To Someone / What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2019
Homeboiy:
One foolish girl told me that she is coming to my house

Me wey no dey cook, come go prepare better rice and stew with big big meats

Come clean house join, I go high dey wait for babe

Babe no show at agreed time, I call tire she no pick again

E pain me die

Na my compound guys help me finish the food

if you are not high you can not give her to stupor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull / Busty Lady With Massive Boobs Fully Expose, Causes Stir On Talent TV Show (Pics) / See What This Lions Did To This Thieves. Very Funny (video.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.