Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. (10433 Views)

What Is The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To Someone / What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by moorevic(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
You are a fvcking retard
Lightangel65:
The meanest thing I would probably do to any lady I come across, is act nice , get their hearts and break up publicly in the harshest means possible. Am not a bad person, I just like seeing women in pain. They are weak creatures. Men thrive .
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
moderators. where are you?
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
delectablegyal:
I met a girl at a park I paid her T.fair from Ibadan to Lagos and even bought her different things on our way to Lagos
When we got to Lagos I asked this girl for number
She told me No.
That she don’t always give straighters her number

A nairalander shared this and I think the lady was mean.
i have shared this once on nairaland.
Reminiscing my service year, There was this lady I met in camp and I thought she was different from other girls base on how she comport herself in relating with guys. I foolishly fell for her tricks and was even seeing her as a good wife material. All through the two weeks orientation camp, I made sure I didn't request sex from her .But I was astounded when a suppose play boy in camp told me he has bleeped her . I argued it foolishly, only for me to discover later in camp that it was true.
After the two weeks camp, we where posted to our various place of primary assignment. This girl didn't allow me rest to the extent she was calling me always thinking I was still interested in her. Always telling me to invite her to mine house.
I had already loose interest on her because of the camp scenario but I later decided to invite her to mine place because of her disturbance. Could you imagine this girl came to mine place and was forming wife material. The first two night (Friday and Saturday) this babe denied me sex oo on the count that the relationship is still at it infancy. I was like you and who dey into relationship person wey playboy for camp destroy her pussy.This babe really took mine meekness for stupidity.
The last day she spent in mine place I had to throw her out in the middle of the night before she later gave in oo.
Babe later come dey yarn me say she no know say I fit behave like that oo. Wetin concern me I don take mine share.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
vingeophysicist:
i have shared this once on nairaland.
Reminiscing my service year, There was this lady I met in camp and I thought she was different from other girls base on how she comport herself in relating with guys. I foolishly fell for her tricks and was even seeing her as a good wife material. All through the two weeks orientation camp, I made sure I didn't request sex from her .But I was astounded when a suppose play boy in camp told me he has bleeped her . I argued it foolishly, only for me to discover later in camp that it was true.
After the two weeks camp, we where posted to our various place of primary assignment. This girl didn't allow me rest to the extent she was calling me always thinking I was still interested in her. Always telling me to invite her to mine house.
I had already loose interest on her because of the camp scenario but I later decided to invite her to mine place because of her disturbance. Could you imagine this girl came to mine place and was forming wife material. The first two night (Friday and Saturday) this babe denied me sex oo on the count that the relationship is still at it infancy. I was like you and who dey into relationship person wey playboy for camp destroy her pussy.This babe really took mine meekness for stupidity.
The last day she spent in mine place I had to throw her out in the middle of the night before she later gave in oo.
Babe later come dey yarn me say she no know say I fit behave like that oo. Wetin concern me I don take mine share.

you all just want the pvssy cheesy. what if a lady has no pvssy would you guys love her?
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2019
delectablegyal:

you all just want the pvssy cheesy. what if a lady has no pvssy would you guys love her?
i wasn't even interested in her anymore after what happened in camp.sincerely speaking during camping I had good intention for her because I thought she was different from others. She thought I never knew about her sexcapade that was why after camping she tried every means to get in touch with me thinking that the genuine feeling was still their.
Girls generally should be cautious on how they give themselves to bleep boys because their future husband might be watching them.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by TDonald: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2019
delectablegyal:

you all just want the pvssy cheesy. [s]what if a lady has no pvssy would you guys love her[/s]?

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Ochuksbaba(m): 2:10am On Feb 12, 2019
rame18:

I thing I need to do before any relationship is learn how to lie. I don't know how to lie, I will spill it out as it is without fear.
pray u don't date a woman panel beater cos by now u for don talk wetin go mek u lose 4 teeth from ur mouth with ur mouth
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by placeofallure(f): 2:53am On Feb 12, 2019
How many will i count? ι ωαѕ νєяу вα∂ ∂υяιиg му ¢αмρυѕ ∂αуѕ. тнє тнιиg вє ѕαу мєи иσ ∂єу qυι¢к нєαя ωσя∂. σиє мαи тнєи мαяяιє∂, ωαитє∂ тσ '¢нσρ there' ι нαтє тσ ∂αтє тнєм then ¢σѕ тнє тнιиg ωσυℓ∂ ℓєα∂ иσωнєяє. αfтєя α ℓσт σf ∂ιѕтυявαи¢єѕ, ι αgяєє∂ тσ gσ σи α ∂αтє ωιтн нιм. му fяιєи∂ѕ ωнσ αℓѕσ ∂συвℓє∂ αѕ му яσσммαтєѕ ωєяє єανєѕ∂яσρριиg, and they inνιтє∂ тнємѕєℓνєѕ. ιи нιѕ ∂єѕρєяαтισи, нє αgяєє∂.
ωє ωєит συт. ωє ωєяє α gяσυρ σf fσυя gιяℓѕ αи∂ нє тσσк υѕ αℓℓ συт. ωє ραιитє∂ тнє тσωи яє∂. нє ¢συℓ∂ αffσя∂ ιт.ωє ωєит тσ αвσυт 3 ρℓα¢єѕ αℓℓ σf υѕ ʝυѕт тσ ιмρяєѕѕ мє. ωє ρα¢кє∂ тαкє αωαу , єиσυgн тσ gινє αℓℓ тнє вσуѕ ιи συя уαя∂. ωє αи∂ the boys joked about it. ωє ραятє∂ ωαуѕ ωιтн нιм ωιтн α ρяσмιѕє тσ ∂σ ιт αgαιи тнє fσℓℓσωιиg єνєиιиg.
тнє иєχт єνєиιиg, so we heard, тнєу ¢αмє ιи αи єиνσу σf fσυя ¢αяѕ. нє'ѕ вяσυgнт мαт¢нєѕ fσя му fяιєи∂s ωнєи нє ιѕ иσт συя fαтнєя σ. мєαиωнιℓє, му fяιєи∂ѕ αи∂ ι нα∂ ℓєfт fσя ℓαgσѕ єαяℓier ιи тнє мσяиιиg. тнαт ωαѕ нσω fσυя ι∂ισтѕ мα∂є α fσσℓ σf тнємѕєℓνєѕ.

ι иєνα мєαи яєα¢н, ωє fσя αяяαиgє мαкє вσуѕ σвтαιи тнєм ѕєf!

тнαт'ѕ нσω αиσтнєя σиє ωιℓℓ αℓωαуѕ ∂ιѕтυяв мє ωιтн ¢αℓℓѕ αи∂ мєѕѕαgєѕ. ι'∂ вℓσ¢к нιм, нє'ℓℓ υѕє αиσтнєя иυмвєя. ѕσ ι ѕαι∂ иσ мσяє gєттιиg fяυѕтяαтє∂ σνєя нιѕ ¢αℓℓѕ. αиу тιмє нє ¢αℓℓѕ иσω, ι ʝυѕт ρяєѕѕ тнє gяєєи вυттσи αи∂ αℓℓσω нιѕ яєѕσυя¢єѕ тσ ωαѕтє. уσυ ∂σи ¢αℓℓ уσυя мαмα яєα¢н? иσвσ∂у тσℓ∂ нιм вєfσяє нє ѕтσρρє∂.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by TDonald: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2019
placeofallure:
[s]How many will i count? ι ωαѕ νєяу вα∂ ∂υяιиg му ¢αмρυѕ ∂αуѕ. тнє тнιиg вє ѕαу мєи иσ ∂єу qυι¢к нєαя ωσя∂. σиє мαи тнєи мαяяιє∂, ωαитє∂ тσ '¢нσρ there' ι нαтє тσ ∂αтє тнєм then ¢σѕ тнє тнιиg ωσυℓ∂ ℓєα∂ иσωнєяє. αfтєя α ℓσт σf ∂ιѕтυявαи¢єѕ, ι αgяєє∂ тσ gσ σи α ∂αтє ωιтн нιм. му fяιєи∂ѕ ωнσ αℓѕσ ∂συвℓє∂ αѕ му яσσммαтєѕ ωєяє єανєѕ∂яσρριиg, and they inνιтє∂ тнємѕєℓνєѕ. ιи нιѕ ∂єѕρєяαтισи, нє αgяєє∂.
ωє ωєит συт. ωє ωєяє α gяσυρ σf fσυя gιяℓѕ αи∂ нє тσσк υѕ αℓℓ συт. ωє ραιитє∂ тнє тσωи яє∂. нє ¢συℓ∂ αffσя∂ ιт.ωє ωєит тσ αвσυт 3 ρℓα¢єѕ αℓℓ σf υѕ ʝυѕт тσ ιмρяєѕѕ мє. ωє ρα¢кє∂ тαкє αωαу , єиσυgн тσ gινє αℓℓ тнє вσуѕ ιи συя уαя∂. ωє αи∂ the boys joked about it. ωє ραятє∂ ωαуѕ ωιтн нιм ωιтн α ρяσмιѕє тσ ∂σ ιт αgαιи тнє fσℓℓσωιиg єνєиιиg.
тнє иєχт єνєиιиg, so we heard, тнєу ¢αмє ιи αи єиνσу σf fσυя ¢αяѕ. нє'ѕ вяσυgнт мαт¢нєѕ fσя му fяιєи∂s ωнєи нє ιѕ иσт συя fαтнєя σ. мєαиωнιℓє, му fяιєи∂ѕ αи∂ ι нα∂ ℓєfт fσя ℓαgσѕ єαяℓier ιи тнє мσяиιиg. тнαт ωαѕ нσω fσυя ι∂ισтѕ мα∂є α fσσℓ σf тнємѕєℓνєѕ.

тнαт'ѕ нσω αиσтнєя σиє ωιℓℓ αℓωαуѕ ∂ιѕтυяв мє ωιтн ¢αℓℓѕ αи∂ мєѕѕαgєѕ. ι'∂ вℓσ¢к нιм, нє'ℓℓ υѕє αиσтнєя иυмвєя. ѕσ ι ѕαι∂ иσ мσяє gєттιиg fяυѕтяαтє∂ σνєя нιѕ ¢αℓℓѕ. αиу тιмє нє ¢αℓℓѕ иσω, ι ʝυѕт ρяєѕѕ тнє gяєєи вυттσи αи∂ αℓℓσω нιѕ яєѕσυя¢єѕ тσ ωαѕтє. уσυ ∂σи ¢αℓℓ уσυя мαмα яєα¢н? иσвσ∂у тσℓ∂ нιм вєfσяє нє ѕтσρρє∂[/s].

After all this rubbish wey you type, wetin you gain undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by placeofallure(f): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2019
TDonald:

After all this rubbish wey you type, wetin you gain undecided

ωну αяє уσυ υѕιиg Paracetamol for another man's нєα∂α¢нє?
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2019
vingeophysicist:
i wasn't even interested in her anymore after what happened in camp.sincerely speaking during camping I had good intention for her because I thought she was different from others. She thought I never knew about her sexcapade that was why after camping she tried every means to get in touch with me thinking that the genuine feeling was still their.
Girls generally should be cautious on how they give themselves to bleep boys because their future husband might be watching them.

Now how did you know about her sexcapade? you caught her?
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2019
hey lalasticlala.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2019
delectablegyal:

Now how did you know about her sexcapade? you caught her?
Found both of them in a compromising position at mami but she didn't see me.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Found both of them in a compromising position at mami but she didn't see me.

you this guy?cheesy. you are just using cover ups. was he giving it to her? you have no convincing evidence.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2019
Sent our sex video to his new pregnant babe and told her I am pregnant for him too. Bitch aborted it asap and they broke up. Guess he now knew why you don't anger or try to play a fast one on an Edo woman.

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by SirMichael1: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2019
martyns303:
I was put in a cell because of her.

My first and only time in my entire life to have a police case. My ex had broken up with me leaving me vulnerable, met this drop dead gorgeous girl in my uncle's cafe I was working whenever I am on break from Uni. Helped her registered her jamb, begged for number, but instead she took mine and promised to call. Didn't call, that's not until one faithful morning.

She called and told me she's in my uni, she's looking for hall to write post jamb, I wasn't in school, but rushed down to school. located her and went as far as impersonating for her, long story short, I got arrested, when they found out I was a student of the school, I was slapped with an extra year. still, I didn't get number. Worst still, she avoided me like a plague like I was the bad guy.

Well! I wrote a letter of deferment to the school, zoomed off to SA to start another course, then off to the UK for another. Till date I haven't seen that girl again.

Dude, but why you lie so much na Which number did she used to call you?? Can't you get her number off your call logs

4 Likes

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by SirMichael1: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2019
placeofallure:
How many will i count? ι ωαѕ νєяу вα∂ ∂υяιиg му ¢αмρυѕ ∂αуѕ. тнє тнιиg вє ѕαу мєи иσ ∂єу qυι¢к нєαя ωσя∂. σиє мαи тнєи мαяяιє∂, ωαитє∂ тσ '¢нσρ there' ι нαтє тσ ∂αтє тнєм then ¢σѕ тнє тнιиg ωσυℓ∂ ℓєα∂ иσωнєяє. αfтєя α ℓσт σf ∂ιѕтυявαи¢єѕ, ι αgяєє∂ тσ gσ σи α ∂αтє ωιтн нιм. му fяιєи∂ѕ ωнσ αℓѕσ ∂συвℓє∂ αѕ му яσσммαтєѕ ωєяє єανєѕ∂яσρριиg, and they inνιтє∂ тнємѕєℓνєѕ. ιи нιѕ ∂єѕρєяαтισи, нє αgяєє∂.

тнαт'ѕ нσω αиσтнєя σиє ωιℓℓ αℓωαуѕ ∂ιѕтυяв мє ωιтн ¢αℓℓѕ αи∂ мєѕѕαgєѕ. ι'∂ вℓσ¢к нιм, нє'ℓℓ υѕє αиσтнєя иυмвєя. ѕσ ι ѕαι∂ иσ мσяє gєттιиg fяυѕтяαтє∂ σνєя нιѕ ¢αℓℓѕ. αиу тιмє нє ¢αℓℓѕ иσω, ι ʝυѕт ρяєѕѕ тнє gяєєи вυттσи αи∂ αℓℓσω нιѕ яєѕσυя¢єѕ тσ ωαѕтє. уσυ ∂σи ¢αℓℓ уσυя мαмα яєα¢н? иσвσ∂у тσℓ∂ нιм вєfσяє нє ѕтσρρє∂.

You're very rude and added to it, that's a sick font.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Sent our sex video to his new pregnant babe and told her I am pregnant for him too. Bitch aborted it asap and they broke up. Guess he now knew why you don't anger or try to play a fast one on an Edo woman.

wow! are you both together now?
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
The sex video still dey?? If yeswinkwink You understand na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Tonyprisca: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2019
Estellie:
Dude got my number from my neighbor. He called and was begging me to come see him at an eatery.. I went there only to see a ring on his finger(married men sef). I acted all nice, ate chicken, ate rice, ate salad, drank my favorite drink, bread as takeaway, left to my house and blocked the idiot's number.. The man didn't see it coming. Lolz..

I'm not mean sef, some babes will do worse..
this is the example of Falz and Ycee song Something light
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Tonyprisca: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2019
Estellie:
Dude got my number from my neighbor. He called and was begging me to come see him at an eatery.. I went there only to see a ring on his finger(married men sef). I acted all nice, ate chicken, ate rice, ate salad, drank my favorite drink, bread as takeaway, left to my house and blocked the idiot's number.. The man didn't see it coming. Lolz..

this is the example of Falz and Ycee song something light
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Intrepid01(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2019
placeofallure:

This sounds funny from hindsight..but i'll advice ladies to be careful with men/guys. You ladies have more to loose. If that guy had decided to treat your Bleep up by organizing a rape and kidnap party for you, imagine the kind of effect that would have had on you for life. When you don't want a guy, tell him and if he isn't listening, block his number. Many girls have played smart and are living to regret it today. It won't be your portion though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2019
delectablegyal:

you this guy?cheesy. you are just using cover ups. was he giving it to her? you have no convincing evidence.
A guy will rarely lie with matter as such. Moreover he is aware I could confront her if he is lying.And I saw them at mami at night oo doing all those their love play.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by IamPlato(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Matched my ringtone to a coursemate's who was mean, then call myself when he'd leave his phone on his desk to watch him run.
Edit: I'm not very mean.
thats Not Mean But Embarrassing
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by IamPlato(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2019
rame18:

The guy did a lot that I had to act like a possessed child, bleeped someone and he found out. He smashed my phone with a stone on the road and people were watching him, before he could turn around I had pick a cab and gone my way. grin cool
do You Usually Fvck people This Easily?
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by IamPlato(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2019
rame18:

I know?? I wound after the bleep self. grin cheesy
shocked Jesu! This Is Serious, where Did You Keep All Your Shame. Save Small Na
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by IamPlato(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Estellie:

If I Was Your Boyfriend Then, i For Don Fat with All The Goody goody
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by IamPlato(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

The embarrassment was too much that day for her I guess. We stopped talking after that day.
I did what I did because she didn't even put any form of apology when she sent me the text, like she was doing me a favor by agreeing to go out with me that day
Some Girls Are Mad Sha... I Almost Slapped a Girl One Time Like That for Feeling Too Important and Felt I Was Below Her League. After That Day She Began To Respect Me but I Already Hated Her.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by IamPlato(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2019
From My Experiences In Life i Have Discovered That Girls Are Naturally Wicked, I'm Sorry If It Sounds Insultive but Ladies Are Really Wicked. They Can Be Very Emotional But Wicked and They Unleash this Wickedness on Guys Who Are Always So Nice...

I Remember One Of My Ex Who Fell In Love with Me Because I Was The Careless Type Of Guy, one Who Doesnt Give A Fvck about Your Tears Or Complains.

If A Lady Deals With You You Might Conclude suicide...

When Ladies Meet Me At First Some Take Me To be Very Nice Because I Smile A lot, some Even Love And Compliment My Smile but Later They Begin To Understand That My Smile is Not Sterotypical. Some Even Fear Me When I Smile because I Can Be Very Unemotional in A Split Second... I Have Made Girls Cry and I Am Happy About That because I Have Seen Shit from Girls Years Ago...

You Have No Idea How Much Ladies Love Confident Guys (who they Crush On) and who Starves them Of Attention...
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvinsync(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2019
SirMichael1:

Dude, but why you like so much na Which number did she used to call you??

goodness ,u can't read ?

u didn't see where he said he gave her his number?
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by TDonald: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
marvinsync:

goodness ,u can't read ?

u didn't see where he said he gave her his number?
Oga, i think you are the one who can't read

She called and told me she's in my uni, she's looking for hall to write post jamb, I wasn't in school, but rushed down to school. located her and went as far as impersonating for her, long story short, I got arrested, when they found out I was a student of the school, I was slapped with an extra year. still, I didn't get number. Worst still, she avoided me like a plague like I was the bad guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? / Big Busty Lady In Bra And Pant Dance Step Beside A Pool Got People Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.