Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. (10457 Views)

What Is The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To Someone / What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvinsync(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2019
TDonald:

Oga, i think you are the one who can't read

martyns303:
I was put in a cell because of her.

Helped her registered her jamb, begged for number, but instead she took mine and promised to call. Didn't call, that's not until one faithful morning.

receive sense!!! grin
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by TDonald: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2019
marvinsync:

receive sense!!! grin

It's hard for you to comprehend isn't it

Have a nice day undecided
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvinsync(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2019
TDonald:

why are u so arrogant?
did u even read what I posted ?

what part of " asked for her number but instead she collected mine" do u not understand ?

it means instead of giving him her number she collected his and that's how she was able to call him!!!!!!!

if u had read his post very well u would have known that instead of asking stupid questions
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by SirMichael1: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2019
marvinsync:

goodness ,u can't read ?

u didn't see where he said he gave her his number?

Bros... Understand the context of my post.

Dude said he was always asking fro her number but even after getting arrested, she didn't give it to him. Then I asked, which number did she used to call him? or maybe you might understand this better. "What phone did she used to call him? can't he get her number from his call logs??"

That dude is lying.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvinsync(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2019
SirMichael1:

Bros... Understand the context of my post.

Dude said he was always asking fro her number but even after getting arrested, she didn't give it to him. Then I asked, which number did she used to call him? or maybe you might understand this better. "What phone did she used to call him? can't he get her number from his call logs??"

That dude is lying.

ah u should have been clear then

maybe she hid her number some obnoxious girls do it a lot
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
rame18:

I just hope who you bleeped wasn't his close friend. That one would be an all time low.

You know the funniest thing, when he asked me I didn't deny it. I told him everything and waited for the worse. tongue embarassed kiss
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by TDonald: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
marvinsync:

why are u so arrogant?
did u even read what I posted ?

what part of " asked for her number but instead she collected mine" do u not understand ?

it means instead of giving him her number she collected his and that's how she was able to call him!!!!!!!

if u had read his post very well u would have known that instead of asking stupid questions

Oga abeg carry your wahala dey go because if you had read that contradictory epistle to the end, you will realize he claimed he still didn't get her number, after the babe called him with her number

begged for number, but instead she took mine and promised to call. Didn't call, that's not until one faithful morning.

She called and told me she's in my uni, she's looking for hall to write post jamb, I wasn't in school, but rushed down to school. located her and went as far as impersonating for her, long story short, I got arrested, when they found out I was a student of the school, I was slapped with an extra year. still, I didn't get number.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by TDonald: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
marvinsync:

You see why i said its so hard for you to comprehend things

But instead you resorted to insults.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Add stressing our eyes to understand your writing to the list of bad things you have done.

placeofallure:
How many will i count? ι ωαѕ νєяу вα∂ ∂υяιиg му ¢αмρυѕ ∂αуѕ. тнє тнιиg вє ѕαу мєи иσ ∂єу qυι¢к нєαя ωσя∂. σиє мαи тнєи мαяяιє∂, ωαитє∂ тσ '¢нσρ there' ι нαтє тσ ∂αтє тнєм then ¢σѕ тнє тнιиg ωσυℓ∂ ℓєα∂ иσωнєяє. αfтєя α ℓσт σf ∂ιѕтυявαи¢єѕ, ι αgяєє∂ тσ gσ σи α ∂αтє ωιтн нιм. му fяιєи∂ѕ ωнσ αℓѕσ ∂συвℓє∂ αѕ му яσσммαтєѕ ωєяє єανєѕ∂яσρριиg, and they inνιтє∂ тнємѕєℓνєѕ. ιи нιѕ ∂єѕρєяαтισи, нє αgяєє∂.
ωє ωєит συт. ωє ωєяє α gяσυρ σf fσυя gιяℓѕ αи∂ нє тσσк υѕ αℓℓ συт. ωє ραιитє∂ тнє тσωи яє∂. нє ¢συℓ∂ αffσя∂ ιт.ωє ωєит тσ αвσυт 3 ρℓα¢єѕ αℓℓ σf υѕ ʝυѕт тσ ιмρяєѕѕ мє. ωє ρα¢кє∂ тαкє αωαу , єиσυgн тσ gινє αℓℓ тнє вσуѕ ιи συя уαя∂. ωє αи∂ the boys joked about it. ωє ραятє∂ ωαуѕ ωιтн нιм ωιтн α ρяσмιѕє тσ ∂σ ιт αgαιи тнє fσℓℓσωιиg єνєиιиg.
тнє иєχт єνєиιиg, so we heard, тнєу ¢αмє ιи αи єиνσу σf fσυя ¢αяѕ. нє'ѕ вяσυgнт мαт¢нєѕ fσя му fяιєи∂s ωнєи нє ιѕ иσт συя fαтнєя σ. мєαиωнιℓє, му fяιєи∂ѕ αи∂ ι нα∂ ℓєfт fσя ℓαgσѕ єαяℓier ιи тнє мσяиιиg. тнαт ωαѕ нσω fσυя ι∂ισтѕ мα∂є α fσσℓ σf тнємѕєℓνєѕ.

ι иєνα мєαи яєα¢н, ωє fσя αяяαиgє мαкє вσуѕ σвтαιи тнєм ѕєf!

тнαт'ѕ нσω αиσтнєя σиє ωιℓℓ αℓωαуѕ ∂ιѕтυяв мє ωιтн ¢αℓℓѕ αи∂ мєѕѕαgєѕ. ι'∂ вℓσ¢к нιм, нє'ℓℓ υѕє αиσтнєя иυмвєя. ѕσ ι ѕαι∂ иσ мσяє gєттιиg fяυѕтяαтє∂ σνєя нιѕ ¢αℓℓѕ. αиу тιмє нє ¢αℓℓѕ иσω, ι ʝυѕт ρяєѕѕ тнє gяєєи вυттσи αи∂ αℓℓσω нιѕ яєѕσυя¢єѕ тσ ωαѕтє. уσυ ∂σи ¢αℓℓ уσυя мαмα яєα¢н? иσвσ∂у тσℓ∂ нιм вєfσяє нє ѕтσρρє∂.

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hell no

delectablegyal:

you all just want the pvssy cheesy. what if a lady has no pvssy would you guys love her?

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by SirMichael1: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
TDonald:

Lol. The dude is slow
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by SirMichael1: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
marvinsync:

You should make it a thing to read to a wide extent, different meanings to a single context. You'd improve your comprehensive skills by so doing.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvinsync(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
SirMichael1:

You should make it a thing to read to a wide extent, different meanings to a single context. You'd improve your comprehensive skills by so doing.

don't BS me , if u weren't clear u weren't clear

like u said there are different meanings to a single context , I just chose a meaning while u meant another

if u say I need to improve my comprehensive skills then u need to improve ur writing skills
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Classworked(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Earn at least 5000 naira weekly reselling your old , used books and even new ones. Join hundreds of Nigerian students and book lovers to make profit by selling your old books. Sign up now at www.Classworked.com
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvinsync(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
SirMichael1:

Lol. The dude is slow

lol I wasn't slow

u said he is lying he didn't get her number , what number did she use to call him

now ur saying this by assuming that having a person's number = they having ur number too

but it doesn't because some people can hide their numbers like I said or she could have used some else's phone to call him .

Either ur the slow one here assuming the guy is lying without considering this two factors
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by martyns303(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
SirMichael1:

I see u guys have been arguing, you should have asked. First u assume this was a recent event, no it wasn't. it was in 2008, I remember the year vividly because I had bought my Nokia E63 that year, this is thus almost 11yrs ago.

At the time it was one thing to buy a phone, it was another thing to buy airtime, she called me from those phone call centers on campus, she described where she was and asked me to come meet her there.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by SirMichael1: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
marvinsync:

don't BS me , if u weren't clear u weren't clear

like u said there are different meanings to a single context , I just chose a meaning while u meant another

if u say I need to improve my comprehensive skills then u need to improve ur writing skills

Lmao. Go away jhor. cheesy
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by KadunaMafia: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
placeofallure:

ωну αяє уσυ υѕιиg Paracetamol for another man's нєα∂α¢нє?
You ended up talking to yourself because the fonts used are not readable
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvinsync(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
TDonald:

don't insult me I comprehend just fine

SirMichael1 made assumptions , assumptions I didn't make when reading and as such we weren't thinking the same way ,
he assumed that because she had his number and she called him means he must have had her number what's more he failed to realise that he was just making assumptions and went ahead to point fingers and call "lie"

now I wasn't thinking in this direction because I know very well that calling someone doesn't mean they'll automatically have ur number because I've been called several times by unknown numbers and as such it has be programmed in my head , not to talk off there could still be other reasons such as she wasn't using her number to call the guy etc..

so when he called that guy a liar and asked what number did she use to call him I simply told him that she only had his number and no where in the story was it said he had hers not knowing he had already made stupid assumptions and expected me to do the same

lol this is how people get tricked in contracts , noticing loopholes .

do u understand now Tdonald cause it seems u were thinking along the line of SirMichael1
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by IamPlato(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
TDonald:

what Happened That Faithful Morning
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by martyns303(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
marvinsync:

don't insult me I comprehend just fine

SirMichael1 made assumptions , assumptions I didn't make when reading and as such we weren't thinking the same way ,
he assumed that because she had his number and she called him means he must have had her number what's more he failed to realise that he was just making assumptions and went ahead to point fingers and call "lie"

now I wasn't thinking in this direction because I know very well that calling someone doesn't mean they'll automatically have ur number because I've been called several times by unknown numbers and as such it has be programmed in my head , not to talk off there could still be other reasons such as she wasn't using her number to call the guy etc..

so when he called that guy a liar and asked what number did she use to call him I simply told him that she only had his number and no where in the story was it said he had hers not knowing he had already made stupid assumptions and expected me to do the same

lol this is how people get tricked in contracts , noticing loopholes .

do u understand now Tdonald cause it seems u were thinking along the line of SirMichael1

Already clarified the issue.....
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
delectablegyal:

wow! are you both together now?
I never planned on taking him back. Fool still thought he could have his cake and eat it. That revenge gave me closure to move on to another relationship. I didn't even give myself the luxury of moping around.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Eagba(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
remembered when I was inviting my ex for the first time to my house and after 3 invites which she turned down only for her to call me one afternoon that she's around my area that where is my house. I simply responded by saying that I'm a bit busy that she should call back some other time. that was Savage, cos is a girl that got so many guys were drooling over her
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Eagba(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
martyns303:
I was put in a cell because of her.

My first and only time in my entire life to have a police case. My ex had broken up with me leaving me vulnerable, met this drop dead gorgeous girl in my uncle's cafe I was working whenever I am on break from Uni. Helped her registered her jamb, begged for number, but instead she took mine and promised to call. Didn't call, that's not until one faithful morning.

She called and told me she's in my uni, she's looking for hall to write post jamb, I wasn't in school, but rushed down to school. located her and went as far as impersonating for her, long story short, I got arrested, when they found out I was a student of the school, I was slapped with an extra year. still, I didn't get number. Worst still, she avoided me like a plague like I was the bad guy.

Well! I wrote a letter of deferment to the school, zoomed off to SA to start another course, then off to the UK for another. Till date I haven't seen that girl again.
. your story deserve the award for the most meanest thus far
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvinsync(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
martyns303:

yeah seen thanks
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvinsync(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
martyns303:

yeah seen thanks
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvinsync(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
martyns303:

I see u guys have been arguing, you should have asked. First u assume this was a recent event, no it wasn't. it was in 2008, I remember the year vividly because I had bought my Nokia E63 that year, this is thus almost 11yrs ago.

At the time it was one thing to buy a phone, it was another thing to buy airtime, she called me from those phone call centers on campus, she described where she was and asked me to come meet her there.

exactly the guy has been assumming
and attacking me for not comprehending
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The sex video still dey?? If yeswinkwink You understand na cheesy
no Na.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
no Na.
JK cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
where is lalasticlala?
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2019
Estellie:
Dude got my number from my neighbor. He called and was begging me to come see him at an eatery.. I went there only to see a ring on his finger(married men sef). I acted all nice, ate chicken, ate rice, ate salad, drank my favorite drink, bread as takeaway, left to my house and blocked the idiot's number.. The man didn't see it coming. Lolz..

I'm not mean sef, some babes will do worse..

that shows you are ebinacheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.