Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? (10253 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / Guys Can U Date Fat women above Size 6? / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by jonath0012(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Elsah:

I think the concept of 'broke' is subjective and has different definitions. Any guy willing to settle down should get a job before a potential wife.

Ok, Good. I think, to majority of people, being broke means you don't have a good job. Simply put being under employed or sometimes not having a source of income at all.

The truth is majority of guys in Nigeria today do not earn well enough to pay their bills, which is why ladies tag them broke.

They are not entirely jobless, their jobs just do not pay them well enough. Is this kind of brokenness you referring to as well?
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by kollinzgee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
marvin906:

there's a time for everything..
so don't loose hope..
just keep hustling..
if the right chick comes good if she doesn't is all good..
just try to run away from brokeness it ain't funny

your self esteem and happiness should not be based on how much you have.real selfesteem comes from deep within #word.

Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
jonath0012:

Ok, Good. I think, to majority of people, being broke means you don't have a good job. Simply put being under employed or sometimes not having a source of income at all.

The truth is majority of guys in Nigeria today do not earn well enough to pay their bills, which is why ladies tag them broke.

They are not entirely jobless, their jobs just do not pay them well enough. Is this kind of brokenness you referring to as well?
your second and last paragraph described me perfectly
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Elsah(f): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
jonath0012:

Yeah. At least, even if he's not earning much, let his hands be busy.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Raalsalghul: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Don't be deceived by "I like a broke guy who has a future".....[b]Try to be comfortable before going into a serious relationship....wink[/b]
The bolded is the reason why marriage is a scam.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:
The bolded is the reason why marriage is a scam.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Raalsalghul: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You and I know it.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:
You and I know it.
Let's keep it that way
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by BlueAir: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
chiommy123:
hope you know some girls give their boyfriends money
which generation, ma

Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by chiommy123(f): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
BlueAir:
which generation, ma
our generation sir
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by BlueAir: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
chiommy123:
our generation sir
ur rate pls. Out of 10 grin

Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by chiommy123(f): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
BlueAir:
ur rate pls. Out of 10 grin
5/10
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by MissRaine69(f): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by MissRaine69(f): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have dated those with a heck lot more than me, and those with way less than me in real relationships ( not these superficial fwb situations people call relationships) it’s a lot more complex than just money. Most Nigerian men are intimidated by successful women ( this forum will evidence that) so you gravitate towards those that are at the same level as you or higher.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Social media is making most guys lose it and act hypocritical. I have seen and met runs girls that keep a guy at the corner that they are taking care of. I don't even know which aspect to touch. Most of these guys talking plenty will not date a girl that says no sex in the relationship. They want to enjoy the rites of a husband without taking and carrying out the responsibilities of a husband. You want your gf to cook, clean, sex and do almost all wifely duties but turn around and ask her to go to her dad if she needs basic things. I'm not talking about extravagant wants but basic needs. She loses the same phone you use in calling and chatting her and even sex and video chats but expect dad to be the one to buy a phone for her. You don't care if she eats every other day but the day you want to drill the hell out of her you make sure she's well fed. The list is endless. Love is just being abused. A relationship ought to be like an illegal marriage. Both of you are responsible for each other. How can you sleep well knowing a woman you claim you love is in need and you're in a position to help but choose not to all in the bid to form wise. Vice versa. Most of us don't know what love is all about. I have been in relationships where I was the one spending because I can't eat and my bf won't eat. And what I can do for my bf, I can do for a friend in need. A relationship is beyond sex and money. But I insist that if you claim you love someone then you're responsible for that person irrespective of the sex. Love cares and doesn't claim smart. Just don't go over your budget. I feel proud and happy when. I'm able to spend on my loved one. I wonder how these selfish ones sleep at night. Enough said.

Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Androidking: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2019
sane93:
Social media is making most guys lose it and act hypocritical. I have seen and met runs girls that keep a guy at the corner that they are taking care of. I don't even know which aspect to touch. Most of these guys talking plenty will not date a girl that says no sex in the relationship. They want to enjoy the rites of a husband without taking and carrying out the responsibilities of a husband. You want your gf to cook, clean, sex and do almost all wifely duties but turn around and ask her to go to her dad if she needs basic things. I'm not talking about extravagant wants but basic needs. She loses the same phone you use in calling and chatting her and even sex and video chats but expect dad to be the one to buy a phone for her. You don't care if she eats every other day but the day you want to drill the hell out of her you make sure she's well fed. The list is endless. Love is just being abused. A relationship ought to be like an illegal marriage. Both of you are responsible for each other. How can you sleep well knowing a woman you claim you love is in need and you're in a position to help but choose not to all in the bid to form wise. Vice versa. Most of us don't know what love is all about. I have been in relationships where I was the one spending because I can't eat and my bf won't eat. And what I can do for my bf, I can do for a friend in need. A relationship is beyond sex and money. But I insist that if you claim you love someone then you're responsible for that person irrespective of the sex. Love cares and doesn't claim smart. Just don't go over your budget. I feel proud and happy when. I'm able to spend on my loved one. I wonder how these selfish ones sleep at night. Enough said.

Den heart break follows , later ,d stupid guy may leave the girl or the stupid girl may leave guy after all those years of relationship, I think that is why some guys hate it when giving money ,

Money is from sweat and Sex is from the Heart , that is why if u give someone ur heart and he or mess up , later ,u kinda start being careful .

If u give someone ur hard earn money and they break ur heart later , next time u start being careful ,

Verdict : it's all risky and life is not fair ,u just have live it ,until u pray u get a good husband or wife .
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Androidking: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2019
But I just want to point one thing out , guys don't date girls just because of sex ,(let me say responsible guys), out of 24 hours a day sex can take up 1-3 hours , so for the rest of the day (20-21 hours remaining) what can u offer a man ,

Some guys can leave a girl after sex .
Some will u leave girls that refuse dem sex .

Some girls will also leave a guy if he is not good in bed .

Some will leave u if u don't have money ,

The best form of relationship is the one u have agreement on , .get a piece of paper and make ur rules if possible,
and make sure both of u are working .

It is not a crime for a girl to look for a hard working guy .it is life choice and it is good one , with that it will push every man to get busy if u want to get a woman ,

It is not a crime for a man to look for a hard working girl , it is not a crime it is a life choice and a good one , .

Since the society we are in now , demands that u should always express ur love by getting few gifts for ur loved ones and take care of them ,

Any girl that demands higher is not a problem , if u can't provide it u tell her ,if she can't stay allow her to go , that is d purpose of relationship , it is so so so complicated that u won't find a perfect way it should work , that is why I suggest u have an agreement or arrangement between u and ur partner,

It works too
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by BronzeMajik(f): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
what a funny question, my ex only gave me five thousand naira once, all through the course of our relationship, and only because I had issues with my account, I couldn't access it at that time, I have never asked him for a kobo, because I am pretty boxed up myself, but same can't be said about him I gave him money at least twice monthly because he was a spendthrift who had zero knowledge about money management.
can I date someone who doesn't give me money?.... yes I can date him forever, and he must be willing to grow out of his present level .... but he must have his own money to spend on himself so he doesn't come begging me for mine, I would even pay my own bills, when we go out on a date, All I need, is for him to pay for his HIMSELF.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
sane93:

Words on marble.

Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by kollinzgee(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
l wonder where you guys meet these kind of women ,me i have never dated a girl that pressures me with money demands i dont know if its luck sha but i have never chyked a girl with money and she accepted never.i have tried the money trick on two girls i liked last year but they all turned me down .

the one am currently dating have collected just #1000 since last year maybe its my luck sha.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by oboy81: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Katier00:
My partner don't give me money and we have been dating for two years. We are both working and have our own responsibilities to attend to. Stick with your man because you love him, and leave if you are not comfortable with him
I can't even believe This Idiot of an OP opened such a Topic!
OP aee your Head like Bons angry
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Livecamp09:

Have u done that before ?
You guys sound like U Dont know some girls give money to their boyfriends.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by West601(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
chiommy123:
Money is not everything
am surprised an Igbo girl is saying this.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by chiommy123(f): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
West601:
surprised ke? What people say about us is not always true now. Morning
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Badilstical(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Elsah:
I've never in my life asked a guy for money and i never will. I'm not entitled to his pocket, cuz he's not my husband yet. If he chooses to spend on me that's just out of the benevolence of his heart. If i love a guy, all i want is his undivided love and attention, and all i would want is to keep him company and make him the happiest guy in the world. He doesn't owe me money, neither do i owe him sex. He should be able to add value to me in other ways, mentally, spiritually, morally etc., and so should i.

Truth is, if she's always demanding money from you, you've been demanding sex from her and she doesn't see a future with you. She will suck you dry, empty your destiny and leave. A reasonable girl would want you to save, invest your money and use it to plan your future with her. But most guys only fancy materialistic ladies and then complain women love money. Not all women, it's the spec of women you're attracted to.

Me I can date a broke guy but he must have a decent job and must be willing to keep ascending. He will keep expanding because I'll be praying for him to expand, and i will keep supporting and pushing him till he gets to the top.
Well said
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Somemma13: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2019
West601:

I have never dated Igbo girl who demands money from me but I the two Yoruba girls I have dated, they all demanded. Don't know about Hausa girls cos I have not dated one at all.
So I don't know how u date and where u normally meet ur crushes.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by West601(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
chiommy123:
surprised ke? What people say about us is not always true now. Morning
how you go day talk DAT kind thing,me na Igbo boy,I never seen a set of girls DAT can love money in a relationship more Dan an Igbo girl,I don't want to get into the details but trust me a correct Igbo girl can't date you if you can't pay her bails
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by West601(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Somemma13 post=76099063]

I have never dated Igbo girl who demands money from me but I the two Yoruba girls I have dated, they all demanded. Don't know about Hausa girls cos I have not dated one at all.
So I don't know how u date and where u normally meet ur crushes. [/quote guy make I no quote you wrong jus say two names of Igbo girls you ave dated let me clear you a bit.Nd no fabrications
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
kollinzgee:
l wonder where you guys meet these kind of women ,me i have never dated a girl that pressures me with money demands i dont know if its luck sha but i have never chyked a girl with money and she accepted never.i have tried the money trick on two girls i liked last year but they all turned me down .

the one am currently dating have collected just #1000 since last year maybe its my luck sha.
So because she never asked u can't use your God given brain to know you'll give her lol money even if it's to change her hair or credit her phone or just for giving sake?
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by kollinzgee(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So because she never asked u can't use your God given brain to know you'll give her lol money even if it's to change her hair or credit her phone or just for giving sake?

all women cannot think like you madam.as humans we all have different mindsets and what you can take is different from what i can take .me for example i cant remember when last i asked my parents or siblings for money even though am a student i prefer to work for myself now how many of my peers can do without their parents or family in their mid 20s?not everybody likes to be a leach or dependent and i get a lot of respect for that.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
kollinzgee:

all women cannot think like you madam.as humans we all have different mindsets and what you can take is different from what i can take .me for example i cant remember when last i asked my parents or siblings for money even though am a student i prefer to work for myself now how many of my peers can do without their parents or family in their mid 20s?not everybody likes to be a leach or dependent and i get a lot of respect for that.
See how u made everything about u though.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by val4sure(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
What is your business going into a relationship when you don't have at least small money or a sustainable source of income. A better guy will snatch the girl or you'll always be quarreling. Bitter truth.
Fact, mine left me for another guy that is serious with marriage because the pressure coming to her from her family member to get married was huge and suitors were coming, I don't blame her though, not that am broke, I started my biz not long ago, it pains me till today that she didn't wait for at least the business to grow, the truth of the matter be say, as a guy, have a reasonable income before thinking about going into any serious relationship.

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / Why Is Our Nowadays Girl's Having Big Booty / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71