Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? (10236 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / Guys Can U Date Fat women above Size 6? / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
chiommy123:
Money is not everything
if money is not everything then what is everything

diick
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Elsah(f): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2019
jonath0012:

Ok, Good. I think, to majority of people, being broke means you don't have a good job. Simply put being under employed or sometimes not having a source of income at all.

The truth is majority of guys in Nigeria today do not earn well enough to pay their bills, which is why ladies tag them broke.

They are not entirely jobless, their jobs just do not pay them well enough. Is this kind of brokenness you referring to as well?

Yh. Sure. Some ppl are broke not because they are not working, but because they've got a lot of expenses to settle. So, the money is already exhausted before it gets to their hands. But a guy that is entirely jobless needs to get his life together before approaching a lady because she is trying to get her life together too. Cuz, i mean, how do you introduce your fiance to your parents only to tell them he has no job at all...They won't take him seriously. For me, being broke is one thing, having nothing to do at all is another. In my candid opinion, broke or not, everyone, whether male or female, should have busy hands before going into a relationship. This would save a lot of stress, clinginess, sex and money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by chiommy123(f): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
West601:
how you go day talk DAT kind thing,me na Igbo boy,I never seen a set of girls DAT can love money in a relationship more Dan an Igbo girl,I don't want to get into the details but trust me a correct Igbo girl can't date you if you can't pay her bails
the truth is most guys are confused. They want flashy things and this things come with prices. Most descent girls don't need your money for anything Igbo or not.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by jonath0012(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Elsah post=76129829]

Yh. Sure. Some ppl are broke not because they are not working, but because they've got a lot of expenses to settle. So, the money is already exhausted before it gets to their hands. But a guy that is entirely jobless needs to get his life together before approaching a lady because she is trying to get her life together too. Cuz, i mean, how do you introduce your fiance to your parents only to tell them he has no job at all...They won't take him seriously. For me, being broke is one thing, having nothing to do at all is another.
[b]In my candid opinion, broke or not, everyone, whether male or female, should have busy hands before going into a relationship. This would save a lot of stress, clinginess, sex and money.[/[/b]quote]

Your last paragraph is on point. We share the same feeling.

I wish every lady out there has similar mindset.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by jonath0012(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
chiommy123:
the truth is most guys are confused. They want flashy things and this things come with prices. Most descent girls don't need your money for anything Igbo or not.

Are you saying girls ordinarily cannot spend money on themselves to look flashy?
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by chiommy123(f): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
jonath0012:

Are you saying girls ordinarily cannot spend money on themselves to look flashy?
some people like to look natural. They don't want too much attention
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Livecamp09:
Ladies, how long can u date a guy who doesn’t give you money Maybe due to his broke financial status ?

money is nothing and it's something. It depends on the kind of vision, hardworking, zeal and prayers the man is. I'm not any man's money, all I want is love, attention and intimacy
Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by kollinzgee(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2019
chiommy123:

the best comment ever.some guys are the cause of their problems they dont go for decent women they go for flashy hoes and come here to rant nonsense.i know decent girls when i see them infact they are mostly naturally and pretty .flashy women are meant for emotionally strong men who can handle them because they are filled up with ego and will put you through serious tests weakmen will loose all their selfesteem dealing with such powerful tests.beauty queens are not meant for weak men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? by Barzinime(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Mean ke?
She was only pulling our legs

Livecamp09:

Hope u mean what u are saying or just trying to gain attention ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right To Fall In Love With A Married Woman? / Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. / I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.