Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,109 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (8897 Views)

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kollinzgee(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Come dem use woman matter swear for you... Abeg try use your ALPHA strength vote on 16th sha ...

oga goan sleep na you no like woman now stupid gay wetin you dey do for romance section if no be woman you dey find abi na man mtchwwwww.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2019
wetdick:

i do not have to define anything. There is nothing like alpha period. The gorrila,lion and whale system is different from humans complex society.
you have to ediot. Define or fvck off from your dumb thread

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2019
wetdick:

it seems you are having a nervous break down. Wetdick is a moniker.
and butcher is what? A birth name?. Dumb small brain.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2019
ImaIma1:
I just knew that Ubunja would be the first to comment smiley
lol these Nice Guy losers always get my attention

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2019
marvinsync:

ok explain clearly what u think alpha male is

being rough, rude, obnoxious , a narcissist?
he is ranting for Africa but can't even define what he is angry against. He is a loser.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 12:28am On Feb 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
the only true alpha male is the provider male. Besides these self acclaimed red pill 'alpha' males can only get beta female. They cannot handle a luna with their manipulative tricks.they will eventually go their own way due to fustration. Just like ubunja and chiefjosy.
that's just a Blue Pill man. An average every-day man.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by DeSepiero(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2019
ubunja:
and butcher is what? A birth name?. Dumb small brain.

The guy actually has a poor reasoning faculty.
I couldn't engage

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2019
pocohantas:
When I see alphamales/MGTOW, I see bunch of elements who have confused themselves with their illusions. I see a man who has been hurt by women and is trying so hard to prove to women that he can do without them. They are worse than the "feminist" they so hate.

Show me a man who is in a loving relationship with a woman who loves him back that is into this alphamale/MGTOW stuff...and I will show you a virgin mother of 5.

OP, congratulations on being liberated. Watch how happy you will be now... Alpha males spend so much time scheming, you can only imagine how stressful love/relationship must be for them. Zero-spontaneity cheesy cheesy
listen to this clueless one again.

Mgtow IS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO FEMINISM.
get knowledge c'mon.

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 12:35am On Feb 12, 2019
BigBashiru:
Alpha male also breeds toxic masculinity. When two men are trying to prove to the other one who is alpha theybkill themselves and the girl is laughing at dem. Mumu men.
what is toxic masculinity again?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Frankicent(m): 2:48am On Feb 12, 2019
So because of alpha male and sex you wrote over 10k words.. smh bros go engage in something else. You sound pained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by pointblank247(m): 4:32am On Feb 12, 2019
Nnaaa meeen ,people dey cease oo
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:25am On Feb 12, 2019
DeSepiero:

The guy actually has a poor reasoning faculty.
I couldn't engage
Exactly.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by femi4: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Simplep:
I like you
kiss
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

Trying to be like Harvey Spectre or Christian Grey in Nigeria.

And you are right...a man that is truly loved by a woman and whom he loves to will not have all this ideas. It's mostly guys who have been dealt with by girls or guys trying to prove a point.

It must really be exhausting following some set of rules like a a robot

Lol, they sound very silly when they drop those robotic rules/guidelines on how to deal with the same women they are supposed not to care about. Very very silly.

Person dey form alpha male in a third world country. A country where food is still a problem... grin

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, they sound very silly when they drop those robotic rules/guidelines on how to deal with the same women they are supposed not to care about. Very very silly.

Person dey form alpha male in a third world country. A country where food is still a problem... grin
Lol. Why would you join a movement you can't tell your significant other about?. Cos no woman with sense will date a red pill man even the so called red pill woman like amakavula.

So they have resorted to using the Same underhanded tricks and schemes women have been using on them for centuries. Lack of originality if you ask me undecidedgrin
One directed conversation with a man is enough to know where he lies and if he is worth it or not.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2019
ubunja:
what is toxic masculinity again?
- Two security guards have an argument over N50, one brings out a plank and hits the other one dead.
- Two business men or politicians have a disagreement, one sends the other one assassins.
- A man approaches a girl, she rejects the advances, the girl is killed or seriously injured.
- A man loses his job in the US or has a particular political affiliation, he organizes a mass shooting killing many.
- Alek Miniassian of Toronto could not find a girlfriend. To express his dissatisfaction he rented a white van, went to a busy section of Toronto and murders over 10 ppl and injured another 10 with the van.
- I could go on and on.
Toxic masculinity affects us all.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by DeSepiero(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Lol. Why would you join a movement you can't tell your significant other about?. Cos no woman with sense will date a red pill man even the so called red pill woman like amakavula.

So they have resorted to using the Same underhanded tricks and schemes women have been using on them for centuries. Lack of originality if you ask me undecidedgrin
One directed conversation with a man is enough to know where he lies and if he is worth it or not.

You're not getting it straight.
MGTOW is NOT same as Alpha male.
Try to understand these concepts.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2019
BigBashiru:

- Two security guards have an argument over N50, one brings out a plank and hits the other one dead.
- Two business men or politicians have a disagreement, one sends the other one assassins.
- A man approaches a girl, she rejects the advances, the girl is killed or seriously injured.
- A man loses his job in the US or has a particular political affiliation, he organizes a mass shooting killing many.
- Alek Miniassian of Toronto could not find a girlfriend. To express his dissatisfaction he rented a white van, went to a busy section of Toronto and murders over 10 ppl and injured another 10 with the van.
- I could go on and on.
Toxic masculinity affects us all.
That's just everyday incidents. Women also do it.
Now every crime men do it's toxic masculinity? Smh
WOMEN DO THE SAME AND MORE YOU DUMB CHILD.
who aborts? Who dumps babies? Stupid girl

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Emotional so called alphas like ubunja. Ranting like a baby.

Any man that builds his reputation on fucking women is a spreader of STDs and STIs. Ladies beware.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2019
wetdick:
Emotional so called alphas like ubunja. Ranting like a baby.

Any man that builds his reputation on fucking women is a spreader of STDs and STIs. Ladies beware.

how can I not be emotional when you write about Alpha Males but refuse to define what an Alpha Male is?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2019
what is alpha male grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2019
ubunja:
how can I not be emotional when you write about Alpha Males but refuse to define what an Alpha Male is?

so what do you call yourself again. Only bitches like you nag.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Fustrated boy and jobless boy.
Alpha that cant better their lives.
Invention dem no get. Job dem no get responsibility is zero.
Make una dey alpha yourself up and down.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2019
ubunja:

That's just everyday incidents. Women also do it.
Now every crime men do it's toxic masculinity? Smh
WOMEN DO THE SAME AND MORE YOU DUMB CHILD.
who aborts? Who dumps babies? Stupid girl
Show me in Nigeria 50 news paper articles where women committed murder in 2018. You won't find up to 50 that led to death. But I can show you 250 in nigeria for just 2018 where toxic actions of males led to death.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by okwabayi(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2019
Nairaland boys think of dick too much.
Who cares what an alpha male is?
Enjoy life to the best of your physical and financial ability.
If you die a virgin or someone with a thousand female bodycount, the most important thing is you still died.
One man in my village always chased anything under skirts.
I heard he once raped a mad woman and also a mute.
He was so randy he’ll see any beautiful girl pass by his window and chase her down, pull her like a dog into his house and have his way with her.
Apparently this strategy worked as most females from my place were familiar with his bedroom.
Where is he now?
He is dead.
An untreated ulcer took him to the grave at age 46.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Raalsalghul: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2019
kingkuntaval:
Everday Alpha Male this, Alpha Male that... Na so una plenty for naija naim naija never better...
Person no go hear word for this nonsense...
Be your fuccing self...no time to prove shit to anybody.

If you like Quote your papa...bloody idiots..
Most of them don chop belleful na or their parents don leave inheritance. Is it me that's thinking of how to further my career and get out of this ****hole that will be involved in this banter. Folks get time sha.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Please you guys should stop trying to give me mentions sad

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Raalsalghul: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2019
kollinzgee:

see who is talking am sure you ave being so rejected friendzoned and frustrated by women i even doubt if you even have a girlfriend self. or even have the confidence to toast one .wooing women the normal way most guys do leads to 99% rejection, have many girl have giving you a no for an answer am sure majority of them right am very sure .you rather stick around as asslick them ,how much of your hardearned money have you spent on women that will still laugh at you when you are not there .do you know the core things women find sexually attractive in men.ever since i became alpha i attract womem more than i do before i have two girlfriends am getting more love and attention from women naturally without having to squander my hard earned cash if you doubt me come down to yaba where i live here here is my facebook username collins emeka lets chat so you get my number we meet up so confirm for urself.....

@ the bolded. Why do you always have to come up with that line? Twas the same thing you said to me on the other thread. So anybody who doesn't buy into your ideology is a woman reject? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Raalsalghul: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Come dem use woman matter swear for you... Abeg try use your ALPHA strength vote on 16th sha ...
Na d guy way sha. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2019
NL Alphas and serial rapists have the same personalities.

They are losers who cant get sex then get angry at women for their lack of game and the inability to approach women.

Many are virgins and have anti social personalities.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Raalsalghul: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Na d guy way sha. grin grin grin grin grin
Next thing now, he will call you a woman reject. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by daviesblaze(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2019
wetdick:
NL Alphas and serial rapists have the same personalities.

They are losers who cant get sex then get angry at women for their lack of game and the inability to approach women.

Many are virgins and have anti social personalities.

Bros you have been shouting ALPHA UPANDAN

Please define alpha for us na, shooooo angry angry

You are using a word you don't even have an idea of what it truely represent

GOAN GET SENSE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... / Indomie generation can't relate! / Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.