Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,248 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (8899 Views)

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2019
wetdick:

so what do you call yourself again. Only bitches like you nag.
answer me and I will disapear.
What is an Alpha Male?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2019
BigBashiru:

Show me in Nigeria 50 news paper articles where women committed murder in 2018. You won't find up to 50 that led to death. But I can show you 250 in nigeria for just 2018 where toxic actions of males led to death.
dumb. Crime is increasing daily. Men and women both do it.
Women are aborting and dumping hundreds od babies daily. When will you talk about Toxic Fiminity?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2019
wetdick:

i never formed alpha for once, i dont even understand the word. It is funny how people go through hypertention to act james bond in the front of women.
Liar. You don't understand the word yet you created a topic on it. There is something like "Alpha males." Creating a thread to rubbish the term won't alpha male nonexistent or make you an alpha male.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2019
kollinzgee:

if you think alpha is all about laying women your brain needs oiling .you dnt even understand what alpha means despite all the years of lectures in nairaland sorry man go and refund your school fees man.
Don't mind wetdick. As I said, in a thread I created under the moniker Martinez19, he is a beta cuck. The idea that getting the attention of women and getting them laid is an achievement is only what beta males think and pursue. As a result, they let women define what makes them real men and they hustle to gain the acceptance and validation of women. What a sad and miserable life.

Every post of wetdick exposes him as a shameless beta. Trying to rubbish the term "Alpha male" won't make it go away neither will it make one a superior male.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2019
wetdick:

i dont have to define anything. Your concept was learnt on the internet and that is the general concept of pick up artist all over the world.
Unintelligent pussy worshipping beta. grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind wetdick. As I said, in a thread I created under the moniker Martinez19, he is a beta cuck. The idea that getting the attention of women and getting them laid is an achievement is only what beta males think and pursue. As a result, they let women define what makes them real men and they hustle to gain the acceptance and validation of women. What a sad and miserable life.

Every post of wetdick exposes him as a shameless beta. Trying to rubbish the term "Alpha male" won't make it go away neither will it make one a superior male.
he can't even define Alpha without giving some long evasive reply...
Beta cucks are the worst

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kollinzgee(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2019
shiiiiit i will leave nairaland soon Nigerian guys can be so dumb and confused no wonder the country is so backward.i remember when charles nneji was active here almost everyone criticised and discouraged him now he is gone the same same naija guys now share his book the "bang rule"and the high demand for book will leave you dumbfounded in fact there is a full thread where thousands of guys are begging and giving out the emails for the book like their life depends on it.and yet you see them here talking trash looolzzzz like they dont have problems with women.as long as you are a straightman there is surely one problem or the other you would have with women that you will like to fix pretending they dont exist is false because you cant do without women just like they cant do without you Bleep packing out soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Uglymugg:
I'll tell you one thing I've never seen: A broke alpha male. cool
No. Riches isn't a component of an alpha. It's ladies that define rich men as real men for selfish reasons. In fact, the rich men that are pussy pleasing worshipping fools are the most real men to women. A beta male can be rich or poor and an alpha male can be rich or poor.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2019
ubunja:
he can't even define Alpha without giving some long evasive reply...
Beta cucks are the worst
Don't mind him. Beta males are always looking for that equaliser that puts them and alpha males on the same level. It makes them feel better. grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
wetdick:

that is what nairaland alpha male sell to their audience.
Lol. Confused human being. You couldn't even define an alpha male only for you to hide behind another man's definition. Mention the nairalanders that used such definitions and if possible, bring out their posts to support your claim. Disgusting liar.

Cc. Ubunja, kollinzgee
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
the only true alpha male is the provider male. Besides these self acclaimed red pill 'alpha' males can only get beta female. They cannot handle a luna with their manipulative tricks.they will eventually go their own way due to fustration. Just like ubunja and chiefjosy.
Lol. A girl defining what a true alpha male is. Hmmmmm. Well, leave the alpha males to decide what makes them alpha males.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
well said. MGTOW is just a coping mechanism till their testosterone levels drop around 50yrs and midlife crisis sets in. By then it is almost too late to start over and they end up as sugar daddies.
Despite explaining what the MGTOW stands, you are still feigning ignorance behind the movement's motive. Denial is a strong thing.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2019
wetdick:

i guess you are talking about the western men, Not in Nigeria and Africa that i know, which African man will have money and not flaunt it with women. western MGTOW are men who hate rejections, do not have games or basically those heart broken by women.

Pls there is nothing like MGTOW in Nigeria, just men who dont have money, virgins or cant toast a woman, simple as abc.
You keep on making unintelligent generalisations. You clearly do not know the reason for the MGTOW movement. Go educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Lol. Why would you join a movement you can't tell your significant other about?. Cos no woman with sense will date a red pill man even the so called red pill woman like amakavula.

So they have resorted to using the Same underhanded tricks and schemes women have been using on them for centuries. Lack of originality if you ask me undecidedgrin
One directed conversation with a man is enough to know where he lies and if he is worth it or not.

How do they even live their lives according to some concept and rules? Isn't it easier and more convenient for them to be themselves?
A lot of these men are people with low self esteem/confidence using the alpha male concept to cover up their insecurities.

There is nothing as easy and effortless as being yourself.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2019
Jeferious:
Genuine alphas- of course they exist- would not bother themselves with the viewpoint of the op. A lion does not bother itself with the opinion of sheep. Anyone who claims to be an alpha male here and yet reacted emotionally to the op's assertions needs to check his "Alpha" status again. An Alpha is rarely emotional, and would never exhibit the slightest visible trait of insecurity.

Nah. Correcting someone's ignorance and calling one out over the misrepresentation of our group is not a bad thing. Use your standard on yourself and don't generalise.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2019
One sent me a PM on here not too long ago, that from my posts on here she could tell I was Alpha.

Just a few days ago one berated me severely offline just cos I said I would love to fück her, chick said I was too damn proud, that I have no respect for women. Adding that she hates asshōles like yours truly so much. Later dat same day she would have her legs on my shoulders screaming I fück her harder.

So Wetdick, as much as I'm not one for tags and labels, i feel the whole concept of social dynamics is lost on you. Thousands of years ago in the hunter-gatherer era, each time the cavemen were at war, they left the weaklings to tend to the women and children, help fetch firewood, setup shelter against the elements, and all that crap.

So in end when all is said and done, we all know who we are. What you tag it as doesn't matter.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2019
CorGier:
One sent me a PM on here not too long ago, that from my posts on here she could tell I was Alpha.

Just a few days ago one berated me severely offline just cos I said I would love to fück her, chick said I was too proud, that I have no respect for women. Adding that she hates asshōles like yours truly so much. Later dat same day she would have her legs on my shoulders screaming I fück her harder.

So Wetdick, as much as I'm not one for tags and labels, i feel the whole concept of social dynamics is lost on you.

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2019
DeSepiero:

You're not getting it straight.
MGTOW is NOT same as Alpha male.
Try to understand these concepts.
I explained to funmisticqueen what MGTOW movement is and how it originated but she still prefer to live in denial for selfish reasons. Notice how every female on this thread are strawmanning and shaming MGTOW guys and praising men that marry and provide for their women. You won't get their motive for doing this until you contemplate who stands to benefit more if every man tried to fit into their narrative of who a real man is. That's why I tell guys to be the ones who define what makes them real men not women or else they end up becoming women's fools. These women know that men don't owe them anything and that they should try to be independent but because life is hard, challenging, filled with ups and downs, they start favouring the narrative that men are supposed to provide despite calling themselves feminists. The cognitive dissonance is too much.

I am sure wetdick is rejoicing and filling fulfilled given that females on this thread are supporting him. This is what gives him his sense of being. Shameless beta. grin

Cc. Ubunja, kollinzgee, JOHNNYSPUTE

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

How do they even live their lives according to some concept and rules? Isn't it easier and more convenient for them to be themselves?
A lot of these men are people with low self esteem/confidence using the alpha male concept to cover up their insecurities.

There is nothing as easy and effortless as being yourself.
You don't know what the MGTOW movement is all about. Educate yourself on it and stop strawmanning.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Athena4: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Alpha beta blah blah blah ...You Guys should get real and stop behaving like teenage girls that are all about alpha wolves in foreign Romance novels. This is real life and being aggressive or arrogant has never made life any easier. Be real guys .Be real.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Athena4: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Martinez39:
You don't know what the MGTOW movement is all about. Educate yourself on it and stop strawmanning.
You sound like a lonely 16 year old boy.Whose best friends are pórn and websites that lecture lonely insecure persons about "being Alpha".
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Athena4:
Alpha beta blah blah blah ...You Guys should get real and stop behaving like teenage girls that are all about alpha wolves in foreign Romance novels. This is real life and being aggressive or arrogant has never made life any easier. Be real guys .Be real.
This thread is about the alpha male. So expect the alpha beta blah blah blah blah blah. There is no aggression or arrogance here just disagreements. No one here, expect wetdick, is behaving like a teenage girl.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kollinzgee(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Confused human being. You couldn't even define an alpha male only for you to hide behind another man's definition. Mention the nairalanders that used such definitions and if possible, bring out their posts to support your claim. Disgusting liar.

Cc. Ubunja, kollinzgee

All men cant be alpha though, its either you are born alpha or you take the pain of learning it,lots of men are not patient enough to attain it no problem with that alphas will always be a minority.alpha to me means massive confidence and self esteem,self respect ,selfcontrol and ballz to go for what you want in life without second guessing yourself it took me long to attain it but i never regretted it am happy . it is the best kind of life a man should live.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2019
Athena4:
You sound like a lonely 16 year old boy.Whose best friends are pórn and websites that lecture lonely insecure persons about "being Alpha".
The ad hominem attacks. Ogbeni, go and educate yourself on what the MGTOW movement is all about.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Athena4: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2019
Martinez39:
This thread is about the alpha male. So expect the alpha beta blah blah blah blah blah. There is no aggression or arrogance here just disagreements. No one here, expect wetdick, is behaving like a teenage girl.
Hmm.You are certainly an impressionable youngster. You should browse more productive websites..Like Quora..read from real live successful men what it's like to be "A DECENT MAN". U certainly won't find sexist childish rants that deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2019
kollinzgee:

All men cant be alpha though, its either you are born alpha or you take the pain of learning it,lots of men are not patient enough to attain it no problem with that alphas will always be a minority.alpha to me means massive confidence and self esteem,self respect ,selfcontrol and ballz to go for what you want in life without second guessing yourself it took me long to attain it but i never regretted it am happy . it is the best kind of life a man should live.
Exactly!
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Athena4: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Martinez39:
The ad hominem attacks. Ogbeni, go and educate yourself on what the MGTOW movement is all about.
Bros I know what that is and it makes me laugh. So I was right. you are a teen,"MGTOW" websites are your besties.you are insecure,sexist and childish.
Be bold,be brave.Quit whining about women and be real man.
Next thing now..na INCEL you go join.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2019
wetdick:

i never formed alpha for once, i dont even understand the word. It is funny how people go through hypertention to act james bond in the front of women.
Bros no be formatics ,we are real.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2019
Athena4:
Bros I know what that is and it makes me laugh. So I was right. you are a teen,"MGTOW" websites are your besties.you are insecure,sexist and childish.
You assume a lot about people you have never met. That's very unintelligent. You don't know what the MGTOW movement is all about, go and educate yourself on that. The only one showing arrogance here is you.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Athena4:
Hmm.You are certainly an impressionable youngster. You should browse more productive websites..Like Quora..read from real live successful men what it's like to be "A DECENT MAN". U certainly won't find sexist childish rants that deceive you.
I like this comment smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by DeSepiero(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Martinez39:
I explained to funmisticqueen what MGTOW movement is and how it originated but she still prefer to live in denial for selfish reasons. Notice how every female on this thread are strawmanning and shaming MGTOW guys and praising men that marry and provide for their women. You won't get their motive for doing this until you contemplate who stands to benefit more if every man tried to fit into their narrative of who a real man is. That's why I tell guys to be the ones who define what makes them real men not women or else they end up becoming women's fools. These women know that men don't owe them anything and that they should try to be independent but because life is hard, challenging, filled with ups and downs, they start favouring the narrative that men are supposed to provide despite calling themselves feminists. The cognitive dissonance is too much.

I am sure wetdick is rejoicing and filling fulfilled given that females on this thread are supporting him. This is what gives him his sense of being. Shameless beta. grin

Cc. Ubunja, kollinzgee, JOHNNYSPUTE

You've said it all man. I often lack that patience to engage with people who don't share same idea with me or atleast have some level of critical and independent thought.
Everything is wrong with the original post, right from it's title. How the hell will someone compose a piece going by the caption that 'there's nothing like alpha male in Nigeria'.
It can be argued that the MGTOW movement doesn't sit well with Nigerian culture just yet because men in Nigeria don't get to pass through some issues (especially family laws) which are disadvantageous to American men.
I've seen the mind games by the ladies aimed at these weak ass guys. At a point I even doubted the OP is male. He could just be a female or a bobrisky or a weak ass nigga who desperately needs to gain acceptance and get laid by feminists.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kollinzgee(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Martinez39:

Cc. Ubunja, kollinzgee

loolzzz the life of a betamale is bitter unless he luckily gets rich even at that he is still a beta .i have been there and done that.he cannot face the crowd and be assertive,he crumbles under pressure,women easily loose interest in him,they always come to nairaland to cry when their hearts get broken,shuush a betamale depends on luck and chance to get anything in life mostly settles for less.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... / Endtime?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.