Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (8871 Views)

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
you see how lost you are!

i have checkf your profile and all your topics where about how to be this and dat so that you can toast a girl and bed her afap. There was no topic on how men need to take personal responsibity for their lives .

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

i have read this book nothing new. Being a leader is different from the alpha concept of animals which are now used for humans. Human society is complex
you just get more and more lost.
It's the same thing. That's why even Alpha females refer to themselves as Lionesses.
Alpha males have been likened to the Silverback gorilla, lions, great white shark etc.

You just as clueless as any blue pill loser.
Shut the fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

i have checkf your profile and all your topics where about how to be this and dat so that you can toast a girl and bed her afap. There was no topic on how men need to take personal responsibity for their lives .
we are in the Romance Section dummy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

you never see anything. I have seen african guys dat do that and shag with it in european club. Many of them are rap artist wannabe
haha with baggy jeans and over sized t shirts?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Simplep:
I like you
wink mwahh
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
we are in the Romance Section dummy
i was expecting you to write something like that. you are very predictable.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
you just get more and more lost.
It's the same thing. That's why even Alpha females refer to themselves as Lionesses.
Alpha males have been likened to the Silverback gorilla, lions, great white shark etc.

You just as clueless as any blue pill loser.
Shut the fvck up.

now this is the biggest bullshit i have ever read. I love it when you expose your indoctrination. I am sure that is what roosh taught you.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
lefulefu:
haha with baggy jeans and over sized t shirts?

yes
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by babadigu(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
cool
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

i was expecting you to write something like that. you are very predictable.
don't mistake being sensible with being predictable.
Why go to a butchery to ask for bread then call the butcher predictable for telling you he only sells meat?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

now this is the biggest bullshit i have ever read. I love it when you expose your indoctrination. I am sure that is what roosh taught you.
Okay then. Define being Alpha.
I'm still waiting for you its been almost an hour
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
don't mistake being sensible with being predictable.
Why go to a butchery to ask for bread then call the butcher predictable for telling you he only sells meat?

you are not a butcher neither are you a baker and also you lack sense.

Stick to your script.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

you are not a butcher neither are you a baker and also you lack sense.

Stick to your script.
But you called yourself a WetDick. Why can't I call myself a Butcher??

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:

Okay then. Define being Alpha.
I'm still waiting for you its been almost an hour

i do not have to define anything. There is nothing like alpha period. The gorrila,lion and whale system is different from humans complex society.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
But you called yourself a WetDick. Why can't I call myself a Butcher??
it seems you are having a nervous break down. Wetdick is a moniker.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by pounds627: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
why una dey follow dis wetdick talk, he don't Rilly knw wat hes talking about.. d lyks of dem are been referred to as incel or a doormat bluepill beta

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
pounds627:
why una dey follow dis wetdick talk, he don't Rilly knw wat hes talking about.. d lyks of dem are been referred to as incel or a doormat bluepill beta

hahaha. alfa boy.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by marvinsync(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:
My guy, all these alpha male non-sense are pure marketing gimmicks by Pickup artists, who are cashing out on your misery, it will take you nowhere here in the African dating scene talkless of the Nigerian dating scene, you will be stuck in a limbo, listen, most alpha guy nonsense are very popular in English speaking western society with a high rate of toxic feminism agenda. for example being an alpha or acting like one might get you laid in the US but surely won't get you laid in Brazil or even in Nigeria because women might perceive your attitude as being very rude.

I know some African guys in Europe that is excluding the Uk who just have to dress up in the stereotypical ghettoish black American male dress of wearing a baggie jean, a over fit dress with a cap and an ear-rings to match added with a fake American accent and all the girls in the club wants to Bleep them and i also know another set of Africans guys in Europe who just have to be an average salsa and bachata dancer in the club and girls thinks they are superstars.

Sometimes, when i read all these alpha stuff here on Nairaland, it makes me laugh, i have met and dated girls here in Nigeria and all i had to do was to be myself and be a good conversationalist with a wide range of interest, I didn't have to lift thousands of weight nor act like James Bond. My point here is that you should be yourself, it is a fact that there are girls who will want to exploit and manipulate you to do their bidding, my advice is, do not allow anybody to disrespect you, always speak your mind and dont be afraid to offend anybody, also know when to move on and do not be a father Christmas. simple as abc.

You see, the alpha concept is western and do not have anything to do with us. an alpha might be an asshole, who bleeps all the girls in the US or UK but here in Nigeria, The man who provides for his family is the King. A fuckman gets no respect here in Nigeria, he is still seen as a boy with the peter pan syndrome. checkup your famous player who might as well be your friend or family friends, do you think they got pussy by being cocky or an ass hole, hell no, they got pussy by being a sweet talker and someone that has an option.

I know for sure that in most part of Europe, south america, africa and asia, the so-called alpha traits of being an ass-hole will surely get you no pussy, you will, in fact, be looked as a guy trying too hard to be who he is not.

The alpha game might work on some US and UK born returnee girls who have been dumped and used or women who want to move up the ladder afap, those type of girls are bored with niceness and will see your game as a useless. your game for those type of girls are your money and nothing more. so guys know, who you are and where you are and dont go acting like a stupid fool because people know how to smell fake confidence.

A man as a provider is everything in Nigeria, once a man can provide and take care of his girl firend, or wife and children needs his name will change, from her calling your by your first name to sweety, then honey and then daddy, only a true Nigerian provider man can go through these phrase of name calling.

lol what do u think alpha male is? uve been watching too much werewolf flims grin

all those things uve just described is being alpha male , being urself , talking smooth , not taking sh!t from anybody etc

besides even what u think being an alpha male is still gets u the babe as long as u have money

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
I heard they said they also have MGTOW in Nigeria. Wait until mummy and daddy hear you are going your own way. Dey will be looking like you like so this slowpoke doesnt want us to have grandkids.

Make una continueing deceiving yourself with fanancy western ideas for weak men. Wait till all these fools have money and see how they wont allow nkechi down the street to hear word.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Uglymugg: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
I'll tell you one thing I've never seen: A broke alpha male. cool

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
marvinsync:

lol what do u think alpha male is? uve been watching too much werewolf flims grin

all those things uve just described is being alpha male , being urself , talking smooth , not taking sh!t from anybody etc

besides even what u think being an alpha male is still gets u the babe as long as u have money

dat is my description of a man.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Uglymugg:
I tell you one thing I've never seen: A broke alpha male. cool

LMHO. This is epic.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by marvinsync(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

dat is my description of a man.

ok explain clearly what u think alpha male is

being rough, rude, obnoxious , a narcissist?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
Listen to this loser. Hilarious
.. lol .. very hilarious
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
marvinsync:

ok explain clearly what u think alpha male is

being rough, rude, obnoxious , a narcissist?

that is what nairaland alpha male sell to their audience.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

. dude just quit alreaɗy .. everything you typeɗ there are just ɓunch of bollocks
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
biGDhAp:
. dude just quit alreaɗy .. everything you typeɗ there are just ɓunch of bollocks

quit from what exactly
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

quit from what exactly
from making yourself look stupiɗ
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
biGDhAp:
from making yourself look stupiɗ

Stupid, is that a term you guys use in the Alfa community
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Page420: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lifting weight for me, I don't know for the alpha male shît, is not about women or girls. It's just a passion, a way of releasing negative energy.

I don't drink nor smoke cuz I think I'm btoke, same goes to whenever I see a pretty Lady that I would love enough to be mine. In the later case, I just look back and said to myself, nigga you gotta make that money first. Don't come here and preach for me, I experience that shit not you so, if you don't know the story don't say I'm lonely.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
kollinzgee:

if you think alpha is all about laying women your brain needs oiling .you dnt even understand what alpha means despite all the years of lectures in nairaland sorry man go and refund your school fees man.
the only true alpha male is the provider male. Besides these self acclaimed red pill 'alpha' males can only get beta female. They cannot handle a luna with their manipulative tricks.they will eventually go their own way due to fustration. Just like ubunja and chiefjosy.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Page420:
Lifting weight for me, I don't know for the alpha male shît, is not about women or girls. It's just a passion, a way of releasing negative energy.

I don't drink nor smoke cuz I think I'm btoke, same goes to whenever I see a pretty Lady that I would love enough to be mine. In the later case, I just look back and said to myself, nigga you gotta make that money first. Don't come here and preach for me, I experience that shit not you so, if you don't know the story don't say I'm lonely.

Nothing bad in lifting weights but some of these so-called NL alpha males and their mentors online sell the idea that you have to be like Hulk to get a girl, it makes me laugh.

the truth is that anybody can get what they want, you just have to be yourself, all those james bond action bullshits takes nobody nowhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) / Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? / How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.