Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,298 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (8901 Views)

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Curvinus(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Op, Alpha male is the male equivalent of a beautiful woman. He has way too many choices that he is unable to commit to one woman. Please note the emphasis unable. The alpha male gets way too many attentions and sexual indications of interest from the ladies that makes settling with one woman an anathema to him.

An apha male is blessed by nature with good looks and such physical strength that he could easily make you his biitch in an instant. These two combinations and little hard work are what drives a man to become successful in life. Any three combination of money, romance and excitement will certainly have the ladies rising like a cobra in a wicker basket. But the alpha male does not necessarily use the money to seduce women as he doesn't need to. instead he uses that to get himself a nice house, good ride and clothes to keep him shining gleam clean like a god. I'm sure you must have heard the popular phrase men are scum, stingy, jerks. They tactics used to manipulate the alpha male into committing and providing but they don't always work.

Forget that poverty has made so many women in this country to deaden their loins to the amorous pool of the alpha male's charm and they are now settling for the average dude who consistently provides. But you can bet your nickle and dime that the girl you are adoring and doing everything to please and provide for her needs hasn't really given up hope of an alpha male coming someday to rescue her from perpetual boredom.

It is this this realisation that has made certain men to go their way, aka MGTOW. These men feel that the system has been rigged against them by nature and therefore are no longer willing to play on an uneven field.

10 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
don't mistake being sensible with being predictable.
Why go to a butchery to ask for bread then call the butcher predictable for telling you he only sells meat?
Hahahahaha...
You've got comebacks man cool

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

it seems you are having a nervous break down. Wetdick is a moniker.
were you once sold into this alpha male MGTOW stuff? What made you change. Hope you arent a feminist?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
were you once sold into this alpha male MGTOW stuff? What made you change. Hope you arent a feminist?

i was never sold to any group, i don't even like the feminist. I just find them fascinating, some of them spit nonsense and bullshit and make money out of men who hate rejection,

I understand the pickup artist industry very much. some of these nonsense artists, go to eastern Europe to get laid, they just bring out their American passport and all the girls want to Bleep them.

Our culture is different from theirs, most people just follow these stuff blindly, in our type of society, the male provider is the king and African history is there to verify that claim, even in latin America, girls won't even look at you when you bring out the so-called alpha nonsense. you can never fake confidence.

why follow the crowd, when you can be yourself and get what you want.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Curvinus:
Op, Alpha male is the male equivalent of a beautiful woman. He has way too many choices that he is unable to commit to one woman. Please note the emphasis unable. The alpha male gets way too many attentions and sexual indications of interest from the ladies that makes settling with one woman an anathema to him.

An apha male is blessed by nature with good looks and such physical strength that he could easily make you his biitch in an instant. These two combinations and little hard work are what drives a man to become successful in life. Any three combination of money, romance and excitement will certainly have the ladies rising like a cobra in a wicker basket. But the alpha male does not necessarily use the money to seduce women as he doesn't need to. instead he uses that to get himself a nice house, good ride and clothes to keep him shining gleam clean like a god. I'm sure you must have heard the popular phrase men are scum, stingy, jerks. They tactics used to manipulate the alpha male into committing and providing but they don't always work.

Forget that poverty has made so many women in this country to deaden their loins to the amorous pool of the alpha male's charm and they are now settling for the average dude who consistently provides. But you can bet your nickle and dime that the girl you are adoring and doing everything to please and provide for her needs hasn't really given up hope of an alpha male coming someday to rescue her from perpetual boredom.

It is this this realisation that has made certain men to go their way, aka MGTOW. These men feel that the system has been rigged against them by nature and therefore are no longer willing to play on an uneven field.

another stuff from the pickup artist books. My great grand father and grand father didnt read all these to have wives and gf on their own. abeg spear me the nonsense.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

i was never sold to any group, i don't even like the feminist. I just find them fascinating, some of them spit nonsense and bullshit and make money out of men who hate rejection,

I understand the pickup artist industry very much. some of these nonsense artists, go to eastern Europe to get laid, they just bring out their American passport and all the girls want to Bleep them.

Our culture is different from theirs, most people just follow these stuff blindly, in our type of society, the male provider is the king and African history is there to verify that claim, even in latin America, girls won't even look at you when you bring out the so-called alpha nonsense. you can never fake confidence.

why follow the crowd, when you can be yourself and get what you want.
well said. MGTOW is just a coping mechanism till their testosterone levels drop around 50yrs and midlife crisis sets in. By then it is almost too late to start over and they end up as sugar daddies.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
well said. MGTOW is just a coping mechanisms till their testosterone drop around 50yrs and midlife crisis sets in.

They can go and do their MGTOW movement in America, not in Nigeria and Africa, were papa and mama want to see their grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
[hr[color=][/color] cheesy grin grin grin
wetdick:

They can go and do their MGTOW movement in America, not in Nigeria and Africa, were papa and mama want to see their grandchildren.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by COOL10(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Putting 'PUA' and 'Alpha Male' in the same sentence is soooo wrong.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by COOL10(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Curvinus:

Your third paragraph makes a whole lot of sense,gee. Kudos smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nasri100(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:
I heard they said they also have MGTOW in Nigeria. Wait until mummy and daddy hear you are going your own way. Dey will be looking like you like so this slowpoke doesnt want us to have grandkids.

Make una continueing deceiving yourself with fanancy western ideas for weak men. Wait till all these fools have money and see how they wont allow nkechi down the street to hear word.

I am not MGTOW yet but many lads that I know that are going their own way are doing really fine with their lives and have “money”, the major factor of the movement in the first place. Keep money. Invest money in reasonable things. Freedom.

Not every man becomes a sex puppet when they have cash. You really need to wake up to see how life is changing rapidly. People are more disciplined than you think. People are investing their finances in profitable businesses over lavishing it on stupid things.

Weak Men? These MGTOW guys are doing it their own way. Not tied down by the over demanding and paratistic nature of “some women”. These people are building their lives and following their dreams. They have the time and freedom to do just that. How are they weak? Lmao.

Your over generalization is really absurd.

8 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by lilmax(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
one thing is sure

if you find confidence in having sex or money as a man or you read some books or someone taught you how to be a man, then you're not a MAN yet

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nasri100:

I am not MGTOW yet but many lads that I know that are going their own way are doing really fine with their lives and have “money”, the major factor of the movement in the first place. Keep money. Invest money in reasonable things. Freedom.

Not every man becomes a sex puppet when they have cash. You really need to wake up to see how life is changing rapidly. People are more disciplined than you think. People are investing their finances in profitable businesses over lavishing it on stupid things.

Weak Men? These MGTOW guys are doing it their own way. Not tied down by the over demanding and paratistic nature of “some women”. These people are building their lives and following their dreams. They have the time and freedom to do just that. How are they weak? Lmao.

Your over generalization is really absurd.

i guess you are talking about the western men, Not in Nigeria and Africa that i know, which African man will have money and not flaunt it with women. western MGTOW are men who hate rejections, do not have games or basically those heart broken by women.

Pls there is nothing like MGTOW in Nigeria, just men who dont have money, virgins or cant toast a woman, simple as abc.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Alpha male huh?

Opposite of feminist?

Okay
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nasri100(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

i guess you are talking about the western men, Not in Nigeria and Africa that i know, which African man will have money and not flaunt it with women. western MGTOW are men who hate rejections, do not have games or basically those heart broken by women.

Pls there is nothing like MGTOW in Nigeria, just men who dont have money, virgins or cant toast a woman, simple as abc.

Lol mate, your generalization.

I got “Western” friends and they decided to adopt MGTOW cause they are sick shitless of spending hard earned cash on entitled women. It’s straight forward and I won’t go deeper on this.

Plus You really make it seem like sex is a huge commodity that needs a lot of money to be gotten. I find that low.

While I don’t have a problem with having a wife and starting a family, going MGTOW is a lucrative thing that should be adopted in Men in their building phase in life.

Seriously it would save you so much time and money that you could use to build your life.

A better life means a better life for your wife and children if you choose to.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kollinzgee(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
For all the mumu men and feminist asslickers who dont understand what alphamale is all about especially the op who i thought was intelligent before he fell my hand today.to understand the alphamale concept am going to use women as specimen they play hard to get,they act uninterest in sex even though they love it,they insult most men that approach them,they are cocky and confident (you will rearly see a shy lady) they make you believe they are special as a result they are at the top of the dating game women are in control of 90% of relationships in this world it is always the man who is afraid to loose the girl,men are always the ones falling in love this is obvious here on nairaland all these are the positive outcome of the great mind game women play on men and the gullible men who are the majority(betamales) fall for the mind game .
Now alphamales are the wise minority they wokeup from the spell most men are under they copy all the tricks and gimmicks women use and give them a dose of their medicine in a subtle way and the ladies keep falling for them looolzzZ why? because women are human beings too they will surely value what is scarce..did you know a girl once warned her friends about me that am dangerous that i can make anygirl fall hahahha she was once a victim of my tricks if not because she was engaged i would have fuuked her she escaped my trap......being alpha simply means rising above pussy and building
your confidence ladies will notice it in your attitude and follow you

7 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Alpha male also breeds toxic masculinity. When two men are trying to prove to the other one who is alpha theybkill themselves and the girl is laughing at dem. Mumu men.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
I just knew that Ubunja would be the first to comment smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nasri100:

Lol mate, your generalization.

I got “Western” friends and they decided to adopt MGTOW cause they are sick shitless of spending hard earned cash on entitled women. It’s straight forward and I won’t go deeper on this.

Plus You really make it seem like sex is a huge commodity that needs a lot of money to be gotten. I find that low.

While I don’t have a problem with having a wife and starting a family, going MGTOW is a lucrative thing that should be adopted in Men in their building phase in life.

Seriously it would save you so much time and money that you could use to build your life.

A better life means a better life for your wife and children if you choose to.

you got western friends, here i live in nigeria and all these MGTOW in Nigeria is bullshit.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nasri100(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

you got western friends, here i live in nigeria and all these MGTOW in Nigeria is bullshit.

Your opinion. Well respected.

For me, If i see anyone practising MGTOW in Nigeria, i would respect a different man defying society norms by doing his own thing, his own way.

Case settled.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
kollinzgee:
For all the mumu men and feminist asslickers who dont understand what alphamale is all about especially the op who i thought was intelligent before he fell my hand today.to understand the alphamale concept am going to use women as specimen they play hard to get,they act uninterest in sex even though they love it,they insult most men that approach them,they are cocky and confident (you will rearly see a shy lady) they make you believe they are special as a result they are at the top of the dating game women are in control of 90% of relationships in this world it is always the man who is afraid to loose the girl,men are always the ones falling in love this is obvious here on nairaland all these are the positive outcome of the great mind game women play on men and the gullible men who are the majority(betamales) fall for the mind game .
Now alphamales are the wise minority they wokeup from the spell most men are under they copy all the tricks and gimmicks women use and give them a dose of their medicine in a subtle way and the ladies keep falling for them looolzzZ why? because women are human beings too they will surely value what is scarce..did you know a girl once warned her friends about me that am dangerous that i can make anygirl fall hahahha she was once a victim of my tricks if not because she was engaged i would have fuuked her she escaped my trap......being alpha simply means rising above pussy and building

An empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

from experience real men know who they really are, they dont need the approval of others or read some books on how to talk with women, you won't even hear them claiming they are alpha.

i am sure you one of those in the wanking group just like Ubunja who goes about spraying their seeds on the floor and staining their hands,no wonder one of their hands is always muscular than the other.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kingkuntaval: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Uyiii:
Is a dick suppose to wet or hard, or you've got a pussy for a preek you unintelligent fallible pussy.

Your sobriquet says it all, juxtaposing itself as so evident in the gibberish you spewed as your crass concept of defining an alpha male.
Like how'll you settle down in whatever smelling dungeon you presently are and confidently compose nonsense because you feel and think there are unintelligent chaps like you in NL who will jump into agreeing with you without fully comprehending the hogwash you tryna disseminate.

And people like you hardly ever learn even when tutored directly and privately, just like when someone is mad, they'll never agree they're mad.

I'll rest my case here sha, make I nor go bury you finish.
oya prove your stupidity and quote me now lemme remove your head finally like Lord stark.

WTF are you talking about..he gave u his two cent, feel free to challenge his point of view, that's fine..but why the personal insults. ABI CRAZE DEY WORRY YOU?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
pocohantas:
When I see alphamales/MGTOW, I see bunch of elements who have confused themselves with their illusions. I see a man who has been hurt by women and is trying so hard to prove to women that he can do without them. They are worse than the "feminist" they so hate.

Show me a man who is in a loving relationship with a woman who loves him back that is into this alphamale/MGTOW stuff...and I will show you a virgin mother of 5.

OP, congratulations on being liberated. Watch how happy you will be now... Alpha males spend so much time scheming, you can only imagine how stressful love/relationship must be for them. Zero-spontaneity cheesy cheesy

LOL! i was free and happy before and i have never believed any of the nonsense of the alphamale/mgtow nonsense, it is just pure noise to me and i know the tricks of these guys and founders of the movement.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kingkuntaval: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Everday Alpha Male this, Alpha Male that... Na so una plenty for naija naim naija never better...
Person no go hear word for this nonsense...
Be your fuccing self...no time to prove shit to anybody.

If you like Quote your papa...bloody idiots..
Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
kollinzgee:

What is the benefit of being an alpha male? What does it add to them? What do guys benefit from being alpha males?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
kingkuntaval:
Everday Alpha Male this, Alpha Male that... Na so una plenty for naija naim naija never better...
Person no go hear word for this nonsense...
Be your fuccing self...no time to prove shit to anybody.

If you like Quote your papa...bloody idiots..

LOL alpha male never chop, em never even fit build him economy, light em no get. even to build transistor radio na die......lol

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
pocohantas:
When I see alphamales/MGTOW, I see bunch of elements who have confused themselves with their illusions. I see a man who has been hurt by women and is trying so hard to prove to women that he can do without them. They are worse than the "feminist" they so hate.

Show me a man who is in a loving relationship with a woman who loves him back that is into this alphamale/MGTOW stuff...and I will show you a virgin mother of 5.

OP, congratulations on being liberated. Watch how happy you will be now... Alpha males spend so much time scheming, you can only imagine how stressful love/relationship must be for them. Zero-spontaneity cheesy cheesy

Trying to be like Harvey Spectre or Christian Grey in Nigeria.

And you are right...a man that is truly loved by a woman and whom he loves to will not have all this ideas. It's mostly guys who have been dealt with by girls or guys trying to prove a point.

It must really be exhausting following some set of rules like a a robot

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Uyiii:
Is a dick suppose to wet or hard, or you've got a pussy for a preek you unintelligent fallible pussy.

Your sobriquet says it all, juxtaposing itself as so evident in the gibberish you spewed as your crass concept of defining an alpha male.
Like how'll you settle down in whatever smelling dungeon you presently are and confidently compose nonsense because you feel and think there are unintelligent chaps like you in NL who will jump into agreeing with you without fully comprehending the hogwash you tryna disseminate.

And people like you hardly ever learn even when tutored directly and privately, just like when someone is mad, they'll never agree they're mad.

I'll rest my case here sha, make I nor go bury you finish.
oya prove your stupidity and quote me now lemme remove your head finally like Lord stark.

with all the grammar you write, wetin we gain, see how you stand like frog because of ordinary picture, so na you be the alpha male, i laugh in French.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by Jeferious: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Genuine alphas- of course they exist- would not bother themselves with the viewpoint of the op. A lion does not bother itself with the opinion of sheep. Anyone who claims to be an alpha male here and yet reacted emotionally to the op's assertions needs to check his "Alpha" status again. An Alpha is rarely emotional, and would never exhibit the slightest visible trait of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kingkuntaval: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jeferious:
Genuine alphas- of course they exist- would not bother themselves with the viewpoint of the op. A lion does not bother itself with the opinion of sheep. Anyone who claims to be an alpha male here and yet reacted emotionally to the op's assertions needs to check his "Alpha" status again. An Alpha is rarely emotional, and would never exhibit the slightest visible trait of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kollinzgee(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
wetdick:

An empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

from experience real men know who they really are, they dont need the approval of others or read some books on how to talk with women, you won't even hear them claiming they are alpha.

i am sure you one of those in the wanking group just like Ubunja who goes about spraying their seeds on the floor and staining their hands,no wonder one of their hands is always muscular than the other.

see who is talking am sure you ave being so rejected friendzoned and frustrated by women i even doubt if you even have a girlfriend self. or even have the confidence to toast one .wooing women the normal way most guys do leads to 99% rejection,have many girl have giving you a no for an answer am sure majority of them right am very sure .you rather stick around as asslick them ,how much of your hardearned money have you spent on women that will still laugh at you when you are not there .do you know the core things women find sexually attractive in men.ever since i became alpha i attract womem more than i do before i have two girlfriends am getting more love and attention from women naturally without having to squander my hard earned cash if you doubt me come down to yaba where i live here here is my facebook username collins emeka lets chat so you get my number we meet up so confirm for urself.....

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria by kingkuntaval: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
kollinzgee:

see who is talking am sure you ave being so rejected friendzoned and frustrated by women i even doubt if you even have a girlfriend self. or even have the confidence to toast one .wooing women the normal way most guys do leads to 99% rejection,have many girl have giving you a no for an answer am sure majority of them right am very sure .you rather stick around as asslick them ,how much of your hardearned money have you spent on women that will still laugh at you when you are not there .do you know the core things women find sexually attractive in men.ever since i became alpha i attract womem more than i do before i have two girlfriends am getting more love and attention from women naturally without having to squander my hard earned cash if you doubt me come down to yaba where i live here here is my facebook username collins emeka lets chat so you get my number we meet up so confirm for urself.....

Come dem use woman matter swear for you... Abeg try use your ALPHA strength vote on 16th sha ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Problem Dealing With My Wife's Past Relationship / Check Out This Jim Iyke's Leaked Raw Video (18+) / Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.