Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Husband Finaly Divorced Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Finaly Divorced Me (9983 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by flyca: 1:57am On Feb 13, 2019
chigoizie7:
as Africans or let me say as Nigerians. we were taught, I mean the male folks to be the provider for the family and in a case where we cant do that, we fell embarrassed, depressed and worth less. anger sets in and then antagonism.

u were in a position to make him feel like a man . u were both married. but u couldn't. u said he cant work because he doesn't have papers. and if u were in a position to help but refused to help because of ur own reasons. the only thing he will have for you is hatred. such men cant even live under same roof with u. I think that was why he went for divorce.

ask other nigerian men. I mean, real men what it feels like for a woman to provide for u. what it feels like to not be able to earn a cent you call ur own sweat.

mind you, these men left nigeria for a reason. and thats to better their lives and that of the people left at home. They are not in Europe to count bridges. and they cant achieve that if they ain't working.

a jobless man is an angry man.

as a woman, what is so fantastic about keeping a man and not allowing him the privileges to work?
it makes no sense to me, like u are keeping him for ur own selfish reasons and thats not how marriages works. like u are enslaving him.
I do not completely agree with you.
What if she does all these for the man and still get dumped? Of course, that happens all the time!

What a jobless man needs is a job not a wife.
Except of course if there is a prior agreement like “marry me and I will give you papers”. Which does not look like the situation here.

A few jobless men are however lucky to find a woman who supports them all the way. Most of these women are supportive not because of “love” but because they see great prospects in the guy. And mind you, this support should be for a limited tolerable time frame otherwise it becomes torture. Come on, OP's husband has been jobless for at least 3 fu'cking marriage years cry

And NO, a jobless man shouldn't be an angry man. He should divert his anger energy towards bettering himself (maybe through education or skill) and not towards his wife! That is very wrong! He should be able to still bring in all the sweetness at home. No be the woman make am jobless undecided

In my own experience, my “hustling” boyfriend is his sweetest when he is broke grin He wants to make me extra happy so that I won't notice that he did not buy a val gift, or so that I will be more willing to give him “bail out” cash grin

However if he comes home everyday, harsh on me like say na me make the deal not to click, omo the relationship no go sweet o.

Madam OP. I think first of all, you need to put your self-esteem together. I read your previous threads. You shouldn't feel that you are worth any less than another human being. And also, move on already. When your own man comes along you will feel it deep in your soul. You will not be creating sob-threads everyday. You will be truly happy! Hugs and kisses to you kiss

Cc: Paulista

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Regiinald: 2:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Ishilove:

You want to troll me? Lol. People worse than you have been humbled so don't even go there because na you go taya
you are just making noise. Dear
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 13, 2019
chigoizie7:
as Africans or let me say as Nigerians. we were taught, I mean the male folks to be the provider for the family and in a case where we cant do that, we fell embarrassed, depressed and worth less. anger sets in and then antagonism.

u were in a position to make him feel like a man . u were both married. but u couldn't. u said he cant work because he doesn't have papers. and if u were in a position to help but refused to help because of ur own reasons. the only thing he will have for you is hatred. such men cant even live under same roof with u. I think that was why he went for divorce.

ask other nigerian men. I mean, real men what it feels like for a woman to provide for u. what it feels like to not be able to earn a cent you call ur own sweat.

mind you, these men left nigeria for a reason. and thats to better their lives and that of the people left at home. They are not in Europe to count bridges. and they cant achieve that if they ain't working.

as a woman, what is so fantastic about keeping a man and not allowing him the privileges to work?
it makes no sense to me, like u are keeping him for ur own selfish reasons and thats not how marriages works. like u are enslaving him.
Op has had many threads and possibly monikers on this matter and Nigerians had advised her wisely and told her the truth. The least the guy could have done was treat her right. He couldn't even pretend that long.

Where are the foreign babes crew.

Cc
Rextizz

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Kobicove:

They're usually fat and out of shape undecided
Ha, so many fat women in Africa too.
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 13, 2019
46O1CE:

Where did she say she’s a white woman?
Are all Europeans white?
My mistake. Not all Europeans are white yet all have a different cultural background, not African.
European men lie less about love to European women, so the European woman believes when the man says I love you, then it's a big disappointment and a question? Why he lied to his wife if in Europe he doesn't need to? and why now, after so much love he professed to her suddenly he shows his true colors, no love, no care, not even a friend yet he slept with her in the same bed. All for papers only? It's hard to understand how the person can lie in love and marriage. She is very hurt.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by femi4: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Strongsoul:
Helo all.I have been with my ex husband for 3 yeara.He is Nigerian i am european.I never thought that he realy loves me.He was always very selfish and thinking about himself and his problems.But if i have problem he doesnt wana hear about it.He was also never proud to cal me.his wife or to show me to people.or social media.I provide for everything rent food bils he doesnt work because he doesnt have papers...Before we divorced he gave me.condition that if u dont fix his papers that he wil leave me.and tjat how it was he divorced me.Because i couldnt fix his papersand now he totaly changed to me like I never meant anything to him sad(( Why is he like this why??
You are a means to an end (Papers). Since you couldn't take him to that end, he needs to try another means. Sorry and hope your soul is really strong to take this bitter pill

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Benyork4(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2019
The Audacity of Illegitimate Sex: Random Hits of Side Attraction... 1. First, human beings are preordained and wired to respond to love, care and consistent attention... No human unless psychologically sick, unempathetic, emotionless or mentally challenged, can resist the charismatic influence of love from another human that thoroughly cares. Worse still, women respond to acts of love, care and gifts. Who doesn't? If you keep on beating the steel of a woman (married or not) especially if she lacks love or attention, it will bend. It is only a wicked and selfish soul that will repay a supposed kind gesture from the opposite sex with evil. This is why some people inevitably fall for the ones whom they never imagined themselves with. Yorubas contended that women often fall for the man who would not let them rest and showers them with attention. Love is dramatic and epic- it is the thread humans are inevitably woven to survive and thrive on. We are all love beings. It's easier and more natural to love than to hate. Human beings respond to love and care of another before the nudging of moral justification (right or wrong) prevails if need be... The times are hard too- when real Owu blow you- you would accept the largesse of a married man or woman. This is not the ideal, but the real. The reality. Affection is neither moral nor immoral- people just want to feel loved, have great sex, solve their problems and fill their emotional voids. How they realise this is none of their moral business. The end does not always justify the means. 2. Sex sells, we all buy. From time immemorial, humans seek a release. We all do the unprintable for D and for the P. Don't rationalize the act. The Hot one is without thought. An erect manhood has no conscience. More so, a little marriage does not prevent any human from pursuing sex. It is immaterial whether the legitimate partner offers the coochie or not- there must be some getting laid. Don't ever in your wildest imagination think your thoroughly sex-starved, passion-deprived, attention-needy and dissatisfied spouse will not cheat on you. It's always a matter of time. 3. Never say Never. There are many people who would swear on their graves that they would never be caught dead cheating, but as you all know- it's all a matter of time. Give the time some time. It takes extreme discipline, the fear of God and commitment to fidelity not to ever step out on your partner when the opportunity presents itself. By the way, infidelity has no gender. 4. Humans require diligence and sound caution to assuredly break the yoke of vested interests. It takes utmost precaution to overcome the barrier of unhated Exes that simply fizzled away. If you don't want to re-enact Okafor's unbroken law of re- nack, don't fraternize with your Exes or you will shag the shag again provided you once shagged the shag well. 5. Human beings are perfectly flawed, there's a high chance and unmistaken tendency that they would jump into bed with another person they desire, if the incentives are right and there is zero chance of being caught. Not until commitment outweighs feeling, faithfulness remains a mirage. 6. Fighting every side chic without fighting your husband is like the foolish King who wants to lay carpet in his entire kingdom in order to always have a clean feet, until someone advised him to simply carpet his feet by wearing shoes. How many side chics will you fight? Why not just tame your community Dick of a husband? You cannot force a willing cheat out of his ways by fighting his willing accomplices. As one casts, he simply moves on. To another. 7. There is no need apportioning blame to one culprit of infidelity and exonerating the other. The cheating husband or wife is as guilty as their side chic and side cock. Weighing the gravity of their moral depravity in accordance to the status of the defaulting partner is as bestial as it is illogical. The one who makes the offer of filth is as guilty as the one who accepts the offer. The one trained to tow the path of evil, has prior, latent malicious intent to execute. The wicked knows he is wicked, he only requires someone else to remind. Even those who are neck-deep in the act, do so, with the realization that it's wrong, aware of its consequences, but they do it regardless... 8. Forget the social media posturing where everyone is a saint and no one is a sinner. In fact on Facebook, no one is a side chic and no married man has ever stepped out on his spouse. Oya wait- who are all these ladies married men moonlight with and who are all these married men who torchlight other women? We will be alright in the end... Fidelity is a very rare virtue. Only the courageous pursue it. 9. Let no one despise you because you are a side chic or you are a cheating spouse. We humans are hyper-sensitive, self-entitled, judgmental and obstructive meddlesome interlopers into affairs of people who only sin differently from them. Chronic fornicators be judging prostitutes and side chics. They own their mouths and thumbs- let them rant and chant. Don't ever forget that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. Don't judge anyone because of an incidental happenstance. You are not the events that occurred in your journey. You might have made a mistake, you are not the mistake. 10. Illicit sex is an enjoyable evil. Actually, sin is very sweet if you are still in the flesh. Sometimes, you begin to wonder how something can feel so good, yet, deemed so wrong. Why can't everybody just be doing everybody else? Who invented monogamy sef when it's obvious everygamy is more in vogue, convenient, pleasurable and more realistic? In any case, sin is that wrong doing that you know quite well is wrong, but you did it anyway. Desist, maybe not.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Triniti(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2019
chigoizie7:

You are spot on brother! She wanted a slave, the young man was smart enough to move on with his life. Tie him down and feed him crumbs all year round, say Na Wetin he come Europe come do

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Ballack1(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Yahoo guy spotted,if you know you know

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by kkins25(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Benyork4:
The Audacity of Illegitimate Sex: Random Hits of
Side Attraction...
1. First, human beings are preordained and wired
to respond to love, care and consistent attention...
No human unless psychologically sick, unempathetic,
emotionless or mentally challenged, can resist the
charismatic influence of love from another human
that thoroughly cares. Worse still, women respond
to acts of love, care and gifts. Who doesn't? If you
keep on beating the steel of a woman (married or
not) especially if she lacks love or attention, it will
bend.
It is only a wicked and selfish soul that will repay a
supposed kind gesture from the opposite sex with
evil. This is why some people inevitably fall for the
ones whom they never imagined themselves with.
Yorubas contended that women often fall for the
man who would not let them rest and showers them
with attention.
Love is dramatic and epic- it is the thread humans
are inevitably woven to survive and thrive on. We
are all love beings. It's easier and more natural to
love than to hate. Human beings respond to love
and care of another before the nudging of moral
justification (right or wrong) prevails if need be...
The times are hard too- when real Owu blow you-
you would accept the largesse of a married man or
woman. This is not the ideal, but the real. The
reality. Affection is neither moral nor immoral-
people just want to feel loved, have great sex,
solve their problems and fill their emotional voids.
How they realise this is none of their moral
business. The end does not always justify the
means.
2. Sex sells, we all buy. From time immemorial,
humans seek a release. We all do the unprintable
for D and for the P. Don't rationalize the act. The
Hot one is without thought. An erect manhood
has no conscience. More so, a little marriage does
not prevent any human from pursuing sex. It is
immaterial whether the legitimate partner offers
the coochie or not- there must be some getting
laid. Don't ever in your wildest imagination think
your thoroughly sex-starved, passion-deprived,
attention-needy and dissatisfied spouse will not
cheat on you. It's always a matter of time.
3. Never say Never. There are many people who
would swear on their graves that they would never
be caught dead cheating, but as you all know- it's
all a matter of time. Give the time some time. It
takes extreme discipline, the fear of God and
commitment to fidelity not to ever step out on
your partner when the opportunity presents itself.
By the way, infidelity has no gender.
4. Humans require diligence and sound caution to
assuredly break the yoke of vested interests. It
takes utmost precaution to overcome the barrier of
unhated Exes that simply fizzled away. If you don't
want to re-enact Okafor's unbroken law of re-
nack, don't fraternize with your Exes or you will
shag the shag again provided you once shagged the
shag well.
5. Human beings are perfectly flawed, there's a
high chance and unmistaken tendency that they
would jump into bed with another person they
desire, if the incentives are right and there is
zero chance of being caught. Not until commitment
outweighs feeling, faithfulness remains a mirage.
6. Fighting every side chic without fighting your
husband is like the foolish King who wants to lay
carpet in his entire kingdom in order to always
have a clean feet, until someone advised him to
simply carpet his feet by wearing shoes. How many
side chics will you fight? Why not just tame your
community Dick of a husband? You cannot force a
willing cheat out of his ways by fighting his willing
accomplices. As one casts, he simply moves on. To
another.
7. There is no need apportioning blame to one
culprit of infidelity and exonerating the other. The
cheating husband or wife is as guilty as their side
chic and side cock. Weighing the gravity of their
moral depravity in accordance to the status of the
defaulting partner is as bestial as it is illogical. The
one who makes the offer of filth is as guilty as
the one who accepts the offer. The one trained to
tow the path of evil, has prior, latent malicious
intent to execute. The wicked knows he is wicked,
he only requires someone else to remind. Even
those who are neck-deep in the act, do so, with
the realization that it's wrong, aware of its
consequences, but they do it regardless...
8. Forget the social media posturing where
everyone is a saint and no one is a sinner. In fact
on Facebook, no one is a side chic and no married
man has ever stepped out on his spouse. Oya wait-
who are all these ladies married men moonlight
with and who are all these married men who
torchlight other women? We will be alright in the
end... Fidelity is a very rare virtue. Only the
courageous pursue it.
9. Let no one despise you because you are a side
chic or you are a cheating spouse. We humans are
hyper-sensitive, self-entitled, judgmental and
obstructive meddlesome interlopers into affairs of
people who only sin differently from them. Chronic
fornicators be judging prostitutes and side chics.
They own their mouths and thumbs- let them rant
and chant. Don't ever forget that every saint has
a past and every sinner has a future. Don't judge
anyone because of an incidental happenstance. You
are not the events that occurred in your journey.
You might have made a mistake, you are not the
mistake.
10. Illicit sex is an enjoyable evil. Actually, sin is
very sweet if you are still in the flesh. Sometimes,
you begin to wonder how something can feel so
good, yet, deemed so wrong. Why can't everybody
just be doing everybody else? Who invented
monogamy sef when it's obvious everygamy is more
in vogue, convenient, pleasurable and more
realistic? In any case, sin is that wrong doing that
you know quite well is wrong, but you did it anyway.
Desist, maybe not.
This man, yo
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Triniti:
You are spot on brother! She wanted a slave, the young man was smart enough to move on with his life. Tie him down and feed him crumbs all year round, say Na Wetin he come Europe come do
Slave? Tell me how she was keeping him as a slave in Europe? Did she lock him up and tied him, chained him?
3 YEARS!!! 3 YEARS he couldn't find a job Who was a slave to him working for his needs and feeding him

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Triniti(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Angela777:

Slave? Tell me how she was keeping him as a slave in Europe? Did she lock him up and tied him, chained him?
3 YEARS!!! 3 YEARS he couldn't find a job Who was a slave to him working for his needs and feeding him
The man doesn’t have papers,there’s no way to get a job without papers. She was in a better position to help him get his papers but renege on that , which lead to their marriage breakdown. She was never ready to help the brother grow
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Triniti:
The man doesn’t have papers,there’s no way to get a job without papers. She was in a better position to help him get his papers but renege on that , which lead to their marriage breakdown. She was never ready to help the brother grow
Then explain to me how in Europe and America survive so many illegal men and women and oh God, they somehow find a job and don't have a European wife to support them.
We don't know why 3 YEARS he was not working? Was he all 3 years waiting for his papers? Usually the work permit comes in 3-4 months and if she didn't apply for his papers, he has legal ways, help or just ask other people how they survive and get a job. The man who wants to work, works, the one who looks for excuses, does not work for 3 years and blames the woman. Can you imaging sitting in Europe during 3 YEARS!!! and waiting?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Angela777:

Ha, so many fat women in Africa too.
And old grin grin common who want to marry old woman? not me

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by flyca: 1:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Triniti:
What if he still dumped her after getting his papers? Because this happens all ths time. Come on, the lady wanted to secure herself first! The man did not show her any love those 3 years. He never loved her!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Emmiasky(m): 3:25am On Feb 14, 2019
We are talking on some of the reason women especially those from Africa involve themselves in Prostitution, is it family problems?

Perhaps do they just enjoy sex that much?

All's being talked about on Arthut, you can visit the series via http://arthut.com.ng/blog?hid=97C8IOH752L3NES4CR27&data=insight
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 14, 2019
SilentListener:
And old grin grin common who want to marry old woman? not me
Some marry, some not, even in Nigeria and not for green card. People is different
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Angela777:

Some marry, some not, even in Nigeria and not for green card. People is different
grin grin let me get this straight grin grin Nigerian men do not marry white old women for love don't be deceive
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Triniti(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
flyca:

What if he still dumped her after getting his papers? Because this happens all ths time. Come on, the lady wanted to secure herself first! The man did not show her any love those 3 years. He never loved her!
I think that was her fears by not helping out with the paperwork thing

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Triniti(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Angela777:

Then explain to me how in Europe and America survive so many illegal men and women and oh God, they somehow find a job and don't have a European wife to support them.
We don't know why 3 YEARS he was not working? Was he all 3 years waiting for his papers? Usually the work permit comes in 3-4 months and if she didn't apply for his papers, he has legal ways, help or just ask other people how they survive and get a job. The man who wants to work, works, the one who looks for excuses, does not work for 3 years and blames the woman. Can you imaging sitting in Europe during 3 YEARS!!! and waiting?
You have a point, maybe the man is in the country illegally

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2019
SilentListener:
grin grin let me get this straight grin grin Nigerian men do not marry white old women for love don't be deceive
some do, as I said, any person is different. But yes, mostly Nigerian men don't marry for love because Nigerian men are selfish users, most of them. Same they don't marry Nigerian black young women for love, just because the family expects them so and to use her for to have children.

Generally speaking, my advice to any woman, white or black or yellow, do not marry a Nigerian man, he paints love as real but it's all pretending. If you wish to marry a Nigerian, make him spend lots of money on you for to see how badly he wants you, it's only rule they understand, money.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Triniti:
You have a point, maybe the man is in the country illegally
and maybe he is also lazy, nice to sit at home paid by your wife, eat her food and complain doing nothing

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 15, 2019
busky007:
most foreign ladies, naija men marry for papers are always one kind(if u know, u know) . SO

I have nothing else to say oooo
they are always obese,old and looking for young african blood.
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Strongsoul:
Helo all.I have been with my ex husband for 3 yeara.He is Nigerian i am european.I never thought that he realy loves me.He was always very selfish and thinking about himself and his problems.But if i have problem he doesnt wana hear about it.He was also never proud to cal me.his wife or to show me to people.or social media.I provide for everything rent food bils he doesnt work because he doesnt have papers...Before we divorced he gave me.condition that if u dont fix his papers that he wil leave me.and tjat how it was he divorced me.Because i couldnt fix his papersand now he totaly changed to me like I never meant anything to him sad(( Why is he like this why??
why dont u get his lazy ass deported . I tire for u sef. Imagine him giving u ultimatum to get him papers and u coming here to moan. Maybe he must be very good in za oza room and his pingolo must be very giangantic hence the reason he's using u to play gboju gboju.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by sweerychick(f): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Strongsoul:
Scam Alert!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by sweerychick(f): 6:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Stop replying this fraudster!!! His aim is to lure guys thinking she's really from Europe, and scam them.. wink
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by sweerychick(f): 6:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Seriously im really surprised that people are replying this scam artist
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Myself2(m): 6:53am On Feb 15, 2019
So na 419 you be eh ??
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Triniti(m): 7:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Angela777:

and maybe he is also lazy, nice to sit at home paid for your wife, eat her food and complain doing nothing
Seriously Sis, seems like you have had first hand experience about this kinda issue? You are taking personal as if you know the man
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by khiaa(f): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2019
Strongsoul:

You answered your own question with the bolded. undecided
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by buJu234: 7:32am On Feb 15, 2019
sorry dear madam,

i know its not easy to deal with separation, but life goes on.

just try and get over it, package your self: like dont live a life of self pity/ frustration, make your self more beautiful (via going to the saloon & Gym) and be a strong woman.

who knows, one door closes another better door opens.

its a matter of your reaction of this action. ok
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by khiaa(f): 7:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Kobicove:

They're usually fat and out of shape undecided

And old. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Lady Bares Her Cleavages To Protest- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. / Woman Catches Her Best Friend With Her Husband In Benin (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.