Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Husband Finaly Divorced Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Finaly Divorced Me (9980 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by amaniro: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Are you sure you're white?. The articulation of your Grammer ehn it's somehow undecided
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by StandingDick: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Strongsoul:
Helo all.I have been with my ex husband for 3 yeara.He is Nigerian i am european.I never thought that he realy loves me.He was always very selfish and thinking about himself and his problems.But if i have problem he doesnt wana hear about it.He was also never proud to cal me.his wife or to show me to people.or social media.I provide for everything rent food bils he doesnt work because he doesnt have papers...Before we divorced he gave me.condition that if u dont fix his papers that he wil leave me.and tjat how it was he divorced me.Because i couldnt fix his papersand now he totaly changed to me like I never meant anything to him sad(( Why is he like this why??
sorry ma'am, I'll guess you should be in your 50's or 60's, and the said man will be a very young man in his very youthful age... Sorry about the heartbreak and all you might have been true, and just to make it known to you I'm totally against swindling people, or leeching people on whatever guise. However I'll want you to face some facts that life brings to us, and get aware of some basic realities, you might have glossed over.

1) ma'am, the truth is, age isn't on your side, and the young ones have a whole lot ahead of them, any guy that wishes to abandon his youthful time to be with you, will want to do that on the premise they have enough to benefit, let's be true to ourselves, I believe you know this as well, but choose to overlook..
It is more like you trade something for them, to make them stay with you, that's life.

A young man has many pretty younger females to go for, chooses to abandon them to be with you, then you should understand what that means, and why he will need a good compensation..

My suggestion
I understand you are human and possibly need love, and care like everyone else...
ill strongly advice you, you search for such love within your age grade, preferably Europeans just like yourself.. There are widowers, divorcees etc all over Europe, that should be your search foci, concentrate there and possibly get a soulmate there. Because if you search for another African young male, same fate will most likely replay again... And objectively, you might not want to put much blames on these youngies...

All the best ma'am in your quest.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Favor99(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
busky007:
most foreign ladies, naija men marry for papers are always one kind(if u know, u know) . SO

I have nothing else to say oooo
I see a lot of Nigerian guys here in America with fine and good looking oyinbo babes. Some of the girls they’re with are fine some average.
I have and seen a lot of pics of weddings with Nigerian guys with nice looking Latina, Black American and some whites. Some how those pics don’t make it on blogging sites and on Nairaland

It’s the pics of Naija men marrying old women that always make front page. This one Nigerian guy married this very sexy Latina chick a year ago, that and many others like that never make blogging websites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Favor99:

I see a lot of Nigerian guys here in America with fine and good looking oyinbo babes. Some of the girls they’re with are fine some average.
I have and seen a lot of pics of weddings with Nigerian guys with nice looking Latina, Black American and some whites. Some how those pics don’t make it on blogging sites and on Nairaland

It’s the pics of Naija men marrying old women that always make front page. This one Nigerian guy married this very sexy Latina chick a year ago, that and many others like that never make blogging websites
it's a lie shocked shocked oya post am make we see grin grin
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by mysticwarrior(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
chigoizie7:
as Africans or let me say as Nigerians. we were taught, I mean the male folks to be the provider for the family and in a case where we cant do that, we fell embarrassed, depressed and worth less. anger sets in and then antagonism.

u were in a position to make him feel like a man . u were both married. but u couldn't. u said he cant work because he doesn't have papers. and if u were in a position to help but refused to help because of ur own reasons. the only thing he will have for you is hatred. such men cant even live under same roof with u. I think that was why he went for divorce.

ask other nigerian men. I mean, real men what it feels like for a woman to provide for u. what it feels like to not be able to earn a cent you call ur own sweat.

mind you, these men left nigeria for a reason. and thats to better their lives and that of the people left at home. They are not in Europe to count bridges. and they cant achieve that if they ain't working.

a jobless man is an angry man.

as a woman, what is so fantastic about keeping a man and not allowing him the privileges to work?
it makes no sense to me, like u are keeping him for ur own selfish reasons and thats not how marriages works. like u are enslaving him.
this is pure fact, she didn't want him to work because she want to be in total control, the best way to control an eagle is to clip his wings and that was what she did, it was an unwise thing to do. I have a friend who went to Poland and had an affair with a polish girl, he wanted to get married to the girl for genuine reasons but her parents were strongly against it saying all he wanted was the papers, they continued dating while he was schooling, he graduated as one of the best medical student and had a job as a professional doctor, on seeing this the father of the lady personally went to this young man to apologize and gave his consent...not every Nigerian man who get married to foreign ladies do that for the papers, there are are good, smart and intelligent Nigerian men out there in Europe looking for the support of a good woman to succeed " out of every successful man there must be a woman behind it to take the glory.
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by chigoizie7(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
mysticwarrior:
this is pure fact, she didn't want him to work because she want to be in total control, the best way to control an eagle is to clip his wings and that was what she did, it was an unwise thing to do. I have a friend who went to Poland and had an affair with a polish girl, he wanted to get married to the girl for genuine reasons but her parents were strongly against it saying all he wanted was the papers, they continued dating while he was schooling, he graduated as one of the best medical student and had a job as a professional doctor, on seeing this the father of the lady personally went to this young man to apologize and gave his consent...not every Nigerian man who get married to foreign ladies do that for the papers, there are are good, smart and intelligent Nigerian men out there in Europe looking for the support of a good woman to succeed " out of every successful man there must be a woman behind it to take the glory.

true bro.

I always wonder why people always think of what u can do for them and not what they can do for u.

I mean, what is so wrong in the lady helping him secure his paper 1st before looking out for he will do for her.

see. a friend of mine who is in Austria got married to one. who he is never gonna dump if things are good.

she has been home with him 4 times in 2 years.

but do u know what made him marry her?

She was with him as friends and even helped him secure the papers, I dont even know how. it was yeara after the paper that he married her. according to my guy , it was never a condition to marry her.

he told me. guy to friend, paddy to paddy. that he aint leaving her. that she is goona be his only wife home and abroad. she has a good heart and has supported him in many ways while expecting nothing. and for that ,he will be her king till dy kingdom come.
a pretty young lady in her mid twenties and not fat too.

but these fatso's ? they want to trade the privileges of being an indigene to enslaving others.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by mrblessed(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
amaniro:
Are you sure you're white?. The articulation of your Grammer ehn it's somehow undecided
Oga Articulation, who told every white person is English or understands English language? Besides, in your overtly hollow and dense sanctimonious postulation, you erroneously goofed in spelling grammar as "grammer," even as you express righteous indignation for the poster's indefensibly error-ridden and ribtickling usage of the language.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by amaniro: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
mrblessed:
Oga Articulation, who told every white person is English or understands English language? Besides, in your overtly hollow and dense sanctimonious postulation, you erroneously goofed in spelling grammar as "grammer," even as you express righteous indignation for the poster's indefensibly error-ridden and ribtickling usage of the language.

If he understands English then he has no excuse or whatsoever to type gibberish. Whites are English people.
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Eroms4life17(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
another opportunist sighted

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Divorce....my worst fear after poverty...especially when kids are involved
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Triniti:
Seriously Sis, seems like you have had first hand experience about this kinda issue? You are taking personal as if you know the man
I just know this kind of men, lazy users
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Favor99:

Life is life, some marry for looks, some for money or green card and some find sexy a woman with brain and funny, good supportive friend. The same about women, we marry for different reasons.

The most important is do NOT HURT the person who loves you, love back and more or leave and find your own love
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Favor99(m): 4:29am On Feb 16, 2019
BornagainThief:
Here’s one. Another example is my cousin in the UK is married to this one georgeous white girl. They got married like 2 years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Wow! What a lovely couple! All happiness to them and to their families!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Favor99(m): 4:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Angela777:

Life is life, some marry for looks, some for money or green card and some find sexy a woman with brain and funny, good supportive friend. The same about women, we marry for different reasons.

The most important is do NOT HURT the person who loves you, love back and more or leave and find your own love
Yea true. It’s not good to take advantage of someone or use them. I always treat others the way I would like to be treated

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Favor99(m): 4:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Angela777:
Wow! What a lovely couple! All happiness to them and to their families!
Thanks cool
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by flyca: 5:13am On Feb 16, 2019
BornagainThief:
Many educated people abroad get married to beautiful young spouses because they have a career. Those ones that marry those big, fat, old types are those with no educational skills that enter Europe illegally looking for how to legalize their stay by all means aka Hustlers.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 16, 2019
nwanneni:
shut up!u dey live with them? undecided
Una don start this una casting dem
Jealousy
Keep quiet! If its a Nigerian girl na, u would have been typing Rubbish here. All these parasites everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 16, 2019
flyca:

Many educated people abroad get married to beautiful young spouses because they have a career. Those ones that marry those big, fat, old types are those with no educational skills that enter Europe illegally looking for how to legalize their stay by all means aka Hustlers.
What about those who have a legal status and have a career? Why some marry big, fat, old types? and, Oh Gosh, not even rich
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=chigoizie7 post=75768672]

true bro.

I always wonder why people always think of what u can do for them and not what they can do for u.

I mean, what is so wrong in the lady helping him secure his paper 1st before looking out for he will do for her.

see. a friend of mine who is in Austria got married to one. who he is never gonna dump if things are good.

she has been home with him 4 times in 2 years.

but do u know what made him marry her?

She was with him as friends and even helped him secure the papers, I dont even know how. it was yeara after the paper that he married her. according to my guy , it was never a condition to marry her.

parasites! He married her just to get green card and u are here creating excuses and defending him. Birds of a feather, same attitude they condem their female counterparts for, stupid entitlement mentality (chigoizie7)

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Mrbigman1:

Why then did you not fix his papers and save us this pain
Just see u, wicked people and parasites. When they got married, did she promise to fix papers 4 him? She owe him nothing, what an insect!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 16, 2019
gloria34:
Just see u, wicked people and parasites. When they got married, did she promise to fix papers 4 him? She owe him nothing, what an insect!
If she loved him, she would fix papers for him because she wants better life for her man. If he is gone after that, he never loved her and he is free to go, nobody forces the man or the woman to stay in an unhappy marriage, not in Europe or America. She probably couldn't fix his papers, some people is illegal for long or committed a crime and their legal papers can't be fixed

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Angela777:

Then explain to me how in Europe and America survive so many illegal men and women and oh God, they somehow find a job and don't have a European wife to support them.
We don't know why 3 YEARS he was not working? Was he all 3 years waiting for his papers? Usually the work permit comes in 3-4 months and if she didn't apply for his papers, he has legal ways, help or just ask other people how they survive and get a job. The man who wants to work, works, the one who looks for excuses, does not work for 3 years and blames the woman. Can you imaging sitting in Europe during 3 YEARS!!! and waiting?
They are all denying the truth. He is a lazy poo, a parasite

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Angela777:

If she loved him, she would fix papers for him because she wants better life for her man. If he is gone after that, he never loved her and he is free to go, nobody forces the man or the woman to stay in an unhappy marriage, not in Europe or America. She probably couldn't fix his papers, some people is illegal for long or committed a crime and their legal papers can't be fixed
From d look of things, she loves him and would have helped if she could but him feeling like its his right and had to divorce her because of that proves alot of things.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2019
gloria34:
From d look of things, she loves him and would have helped if she could but him feeling like its his right and had to divorce her because of that proves alot of things.
True. He probably doesn't know how immigration works and believes she doesn't want to do his papers while she can't.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by kingdiamond(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Nice one . You just said my mind .
chigoizie7:
as Africans or let me say as Nigerians. we were taught, I mean the male folks to be the provider for the family and in a case where we cant do that, we fell embarrassed, depressed and worth less. anger sets in and then antagonism.

u were in a position to make him feel like a man . u were both married. but u couldn't. u said he cant work because he doesn't have papers. and if u were in a position to help but refused to help because of ur own reasons. the only thing he will have for you is hatred. such men cant even live under same roof with u. I think that was why he went for divorce.

ask other nigerian men. I mean, real men what it feels like for a woman to provide for u. what it feels like to not be able to earn a cent you call ur own sweat.

mind you, these men left nigeria for a reason. and thats to better their lives and that of the people left at home. They are not in Europe to count bridges. and they cant achieve that if they ain't working.

a jobless man is an angry man.

as a woman, what is so fantastic about keeping a man and not allowing him the privileges to work?
it makes no sense to me, like u are keeping him for ur own selfish reasons and thats not how marriages works. like u are enslaving him.
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Mrbigman1(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2019
gloria34:

I only wish you will allow her give me the answer.

She’s the one withholding the process.
Immediately Dey get married his paper processing starts unless she says otherwise which obviously she did.
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Ugosample(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2019
nwanneni:
shut up!u dey live with them? undecided Una don start this una casting dem Jealousy
Is it not the truth
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2019
flyca:

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Favor99:

Here’s one. Another example is my cousin in the UK is married to this one georgeous white girl. They got married like 2 years ago
They look lovely cool bro.
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by flyca: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2019
BornagainThief:
You don't mean It sad so all those guys wey they marry white old women are all illegal migrant. undecided
This is the second time in 24 hours someone is interpreting “most” to be “all”. Na wa for una o.
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Buffalowings3(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2019
flyca:

This is the second time in 24 hours some is interpreting “most” to be “all”. Na wa for una o.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Lady Bares Her Cleavages To Protest- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] / I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.