Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Husband Finaly Divorced Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Finaly Divorced Me (9966 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Triniti(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Strongsoul:
Yes he was here Ilegaly
Sorry ma’am, may you find true love which your heart seeks for.
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Mrbigman1(m): 4:22am On Mar 06, 2019
Strongsoul:
I couldnt that is the point

How is this possible?

What country are you from?
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2019
In developed countries if the person came illegal, they stay illegal, sometimes the spouse can fix it if she pays lots of fees and applies for a government forgiveness, in many cases this forgiveness is only given when the illegal person is going back to his/her country and applies, waits there, takes lots of time and payments and it's not guaranteed to be accepted back, it could be denied. And in some cases is not possible to legalize the person, depends how long he/she stayed illegal, if they commit a crime, even small one and they used fake documents, then no forgiveness ever and the spouse can't fix it and if she starts, it triggers to see all his file and he can be deported immediately, nothing can be done.
Re: My Husband Finaly Divorced Me by chigoizie7(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Strongsoul:
I COULDNT FIX HIS PAPERS ok??If i could for sure i would do it coz i know that would make him hapy and make our mariage work i am not stupid

fair enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Choose Your Shape. Guys Choose Your Spec [photo] / This Fine Big Boobs Lady Will Make Your Day / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.