Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (18880 Views)

When Did God Finally Hear Your Cries? / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update* / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
JujuSugar:

Whatever I am, I'm not a clueless, down syndrome, attention seeking zombie like you grin grin grin
Now go sit in the corner, human beings are talking cool

My dear don't indulge that monkey. He's the prized clown of the Nairaland religious sections grin
Now go sit in the corner......
Lol. That's what his teachers used to tell him back in sec schl grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
IAmSabrina:

My dear don't indulge that monkey. He's the prized clown of the Nairaland religious sections grin

Don't tell me you are now a pasta grin , like you Now believe a flying indomie God exist grin

Hahaha

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
IAmSabrina:

LMAO!! Frosbel, Why did you have to cast ElidaxZiel like this nw? You know how sensitive he is about displaying his phone in public. grin grin grin grin

No good phone will repeat a comment four times when you press the send button only once ?? grin

He needs to pay more tithes to get a better blessing and upgrade !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by JujuSugar(f): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Okay o grin

Enjoy the discussion with your fellow intellectuals grin

My IQ is too low to process this discussion

cool
Its good you realize that you're out of your depth cool
Now scram!!!
PS: Pls upgrade your phone cheesy. No one uses 2G anymore lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Don't tell me you are now a pasta grin , like you Now believe a flying indomie God exist grin

Hahaha
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
JujuSugar:

Its good you realize that you're out of your depth cool
Now scram!!!
PS: Pls upgrade your phone cheesy. No one uses 2G anymore lol grin grin grin
limo grin It seems you are a learner, go ask iamsabrina , I really dealt with her , to the point she had to run away and abandon her old account.

Juju sugar or flying monster sugar grin

Las las na demon go disvirgin you grin

Keep deceiving yourself,

The op has finally understand the truth, and you are here , jumping from Atheist to pasta and indomie grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
limo grin It seems you are a learner, go ask iamsabrina , I really dealt with her , to the point she had to run away and abandon her old account.

LMAO!! See liar!! Ahh!!!
I thought you were a christian, ElidaxZiel grin grin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/4973263/calling-out-elidaxziel-most-dishonest[/img]
Jujusugar, above is the reason I asked you to avoid indulging ElidaxZiel. I opened his yansh and exposed him as the most dishonest christian apologist on Nairaland...

ElidaxZiel stop lying to yourself, do you want me to tag people that saw the thread and ask who got exposed and disgraced? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not to mention it was weeks after b4 i changed my account and it wasn't because of your sorry ass grin grin grin. Please, u can never be that relevant.
I know you see my moniker in your nightmares after that day, that's why you're looking for me everywhere to quote me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by hahn(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Haba,have a heart na.....lolz

An ass = anas09

Get it? grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
IAmSabrina:

See liar!! Ahh!!!
I thought you were a christian, ElidaxZiel grin grin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/4973263/calling-out-elidaxziel-most-dishonest[/img]
Jujusugar, above is the reason I asked you to avoid indulging ElidaxZiel. I opened his yansh and exposed him as the most dishonest christian apologist on Nairaland...

ElidaxZiel stop lying to yourself, do you want me to tag people that saw the thread and ask who got exposed and disgraced? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not to mention it was weeks after b4 i changed my account and it wasn't because of your sorry ass grin grin grin. Please, u can never be that relevant.
I know you see my moniker in your nightmares after that day, that's why you're looking for me everywhere to quote me grin grin grin

You opened his what ?
Sabrinated Brutality is at it again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by JujuSugar(f): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Keep deceiving yourself,

The op has finally understand the truth, and you are here , jumping from Atheist to pasta and indomie grin
There's a parable that says He who does not have an antidote for a disease called “adoado” should not swallow a cockroach.
Have you tasted Juju sugar before? cheesy
Elidaxiel or whatever you call yourself, this is your last chance to leave this thread before you get caught up in the storm you are trying to create. You wont enjoy the outcome cool
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
HellVictorinho:

You opened his what ?
Sabrinated Brutality is at it again.
Lol. He thinks he's smart. He wants to deceive JujuSugar because she didn't witness the events in the thread that day grin grin grin
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Lol. He thinks he's smart. He wants to deceive JujuSugar because she didn't witness the events in the thread that day grin grin grin
He thinks backwards.
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
HellVictorinho:

He thinks backwards.

Mr hell grin . long time , hope your proposal with iamsabrina went peaceful grin

Baba wan Bleep grin

But she no gree grin

Fucka fucka

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
hahn:

An ass = anas09

Get it? grin
Trust me i'd still prefer many atheist to many of this deluded fellows
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
JujuSugar:

There's a parable that says He who does not have an antidote for a disease called “adoado” should not swallow a cockroach.
Elidaxiel or whatever you call yourself, this is your last chance to leave this thread before you get caught up in the storm you are trying to create. You wont enjoy the outcome cool
Am the storm So let get started with you

Atheist ??

Or pasta ??
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
JujuSugar:

LMAO!!! I love your style grin grin grin
ElidaxZiel:

Mr hell grin . long time , hope your proposal with iamsabrina went peaceful grin

Baba wan Bleep grin

But she no gree grin

Fucka fucka
LMAO!!! He better pass u sha. After spewing out all this sh!t from your mouth, you need to go and deal with your mouth odour. Brush your teeth till your teeth starts bleeding grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Baba wan Bleep grin
But she no gree grin
Fucka fucka
@@#$%&##@@@?@@@$

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by JujuSugar(f): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
Am the storm So let get started with you

Atheist ??

Or pasta ??
Trust me, you dont even want to start....
Reel yourself in before its too late cheesy
Final warning..... cool
Cc. hahn, 1Sharon, IAmSabrina, frosbel2, hellvictorinho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by hahn(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
JujuSugar:

Final warning..... cool

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
JujuSugar:

Final warning..... cool But wait, Let me call the other Animals
Are you not confident enough grin , why call the other animals
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by JujuSugar(f): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
@$#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&%$#@#$%^&*
I'm tagging the other monikers to save you from yourself. But it seems you've chosen to walk into the storm without an umbrella grin grin.....
Eewu bę loko Longę, Longę fun ara rę eewu ni cheesy
This is your last chance cool....
Cc. hahn, 1Sharon, IAmSabrina, frosbel2, hellvictorinho, hopefullandlord, lordreed
I no wan kill person pikin grin grin grin
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
JujuSugar:

I'm tagging the other monikers to save you from yourself. But it seems you've chosen to walk into the storm without an umbrella grin grin.....
Eewu bę loko Longę, Longę fun ara rę eewu ni cheesy
This is your last chance cool....
Cc. hahn, 1Sharon, IAmSabrina, frosbel2, hellvictorinho, hopefullandlord, lordreed
Juju sagar or flying demon sugar, why not just save yourself the stress, and stop deceiving yourself.. The op at Michellekabod2 has discover the truth , it better you learn from the op. And stop deceiving yourself

Mrs juju grin
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by JujuSugar(f): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
Juju sagar or flying demon sugar, why not just save yourself the stress, and stop deceiving yourself.. The op at Michellekabod2 has discover the truth , it better you learn from the op. And stop deceiving yourself

Mrs juju grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'd call you a d!ck, but then I'd be saying that you're sensitive and know when to pull out of a sticky situation before things go south cool...
Clearly you don't love yourself....
Keep quoting me, by the time I tear you a new one, your boyfriend will have a new hole to screw you in......
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2019
iamsabrina we are waiting for your flying spaghetti pasta Article,

Let see what you are made of

But

don't run away this time

Just like you did the other time grin

Mrs pasta grin the wife of flying Monster grin

cool
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by JujuSugar(f): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

But

don't run away this time

cool
I can see you've respected yourself and stopped quoting me grin grin grin
You made the right choice cheesy. Just be the little p*ssy you are and pick on someone your own size. I'm bigger than you cool
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

But

don't run away this time

cool
Come on, ElidaxZiel grin grin grin. You have your entire life to be a sore stalking loser. Why not take today off? grin grin grin. You must be attracted to me kiss

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 17, 2019
JujuSugar:

You made the right choice cheesy. Just be the little p*ssy you are and pick on someone your own size. I'm bigger than you cool
Lmao grin it seems you cant sleep tonight , looking for someone to keep your company.

Juju go and sleep joor

You are Just too easy for me

Or is my post making you wet grin grin
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 17, 2019
JujuSugar:

Don't let him deceive you. He's far less intelligent than you think grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by JujuSugar(f): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Don't let him deceive you. He's far less intelligent than you think grin grin grin
I can see that cheesy. He's also a glutton for punishment
Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by JujuSugar(f): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
Lmao grin it seems you cant sleep tonight , looking for someone to keep your company.
Says the ugly fungus who keeps coming back to get trashed over & over again. By the way, i saw that thread in Iamsabrina's link. You deserve a Nobel Prize for achieving new heights in irrationality and stupidity grin grin grin grin

ElidaxZiel:
Juju go and sleep joor

You are Just too easy for me

Or is my post making you wet grin grin
Lol @ "my post is making you wet"
I can't believe what i'm reading. grin grin grin.....
Bitch please, I've seen public toilets with more sex appeal than you.......
Seriously stop talking now and save yourself from further shame.......
You should have never slipped out of the abortion bucket grin grin grin.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2019
JujuSugar:

Says the ugly fungus who keeps coming back to get trashed over & over again. By the way, i saw that thread in Iamsabrina's link. You deserve a Nobel Prize for achieving new heights in irrationality and stupidity grin grin grin grin

Lol @ "my post is making you wet"
I can't believe what i'm reading. grin grin grin.....
Bitch please, I've seen public toilets with more sex appeal than you.......
Seriously stop talking now and save yourself from further shame.......
You should have never slipped out of the abortion bucket grin grin grin.....
[img]https://media1./images/a50e887ed9c13b6eb5fca8bf3b8c95d4/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2019
It been a great night

I hope those that got burnt will be able to sleep well grin

Anyways

Let watch out for the next pasta topic

If only they have the gut to post it grin

As Always

#in-peace-i-met-them-in-pieces-i-left-them

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... / Why Don’t Nigerian Pastors Preach Contentment? *picture* / Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.