Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (38284 Views)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

This is true. Lots of the crazy narcissistic ladies I have seen all possess this entitlement mentality. I run away once I notice these tendencies D

If ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY is a trait of narcissism in women. Hmm.....it will only mean that almost ALL WOMEN ARE NARCISSISTIC.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Amakavula:
You are right, but not all women. You have to understand Women crave excitements and they are exciting.

They , the nassacists have the dark triads of dark characteristics ( selfishness, sociapathy and psychopathy ) which are fascinating to young women, and even older ones.

It's like fire, to a young child it's warm, and bright until they get burnt, trying to control it. Only older and pre educated child understand it's still useful.

A woman like to nuture care and fix broken things, and a nassacist is one broken bad boy, a young woman tried in vain to fix or change through her nuturing ( loving, sex and money )

Older women learn this through experience but the young ones are still enthralled.

THERE IS TOO MUCH FALLACY IN THE THEORY #BOLDED ABOVE WHICH IS VERY MUCH AN INDOCTRINATION AND KEEPS FLYING AROUND LIKE GOSPEL TRUTH.

Truth be told.

It's not a bid to fix a so called 'BAD BROKEN BOY' that interest a woman but the ADVENTURE and her WILD FANTASIES which can be easily fulfilled by him.

ANY GUY SHOULD EXPERIMENT BEING A NICE UNBROKEN GUY TO A 'GOOD GIRL' AND THEN PLAY ANONYMOUS CHATTING WITH HER AS A 'BAD BOY' TELLING HER ALL KINDS OF DIRTY EROTIC TALKS THAT WILL MAKE HER PANTS WET LIKE AN OCEAN. I SWEAR, THE RESPONSE YOU WILL GET WILL AMAZE YOU. SHE WILL BECOME SO INTERESTED IN YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU WILL BEGING TO WONDER, IS THIS NOT THE SAME 'GOOD GIRL'?!

Girls pretend alot, they will forever prefer guys who know how to make them Wild. Who makes their pants wet by his being NAUGHTY.

The more they see ladies flock around you, the more other ladies want to have a taste of what it is that keeps ladies around you. The adventure button ignites it's not about trying to fix a broken guy it's all fallacy.

OLD AND YOUNG, THE ARE ALL THE SAME, FULL OF PRETENSE.

There are no good girls but bad girls yet to be caught. (its not an absolute statement but 99% true about women).

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nipeks:

Listen

Zodiac sign personality suggestion is simply a manifestation of the law of probability. It does not do what it claims it does and there is nothing sophisticated about it (except for the simple minded).

Statistics says there are 7.5 billion people on this planet. That means more than half a billion people were born the same month as you.

Scorpio and other zodiac signs consists of just few lines of personality traits summary. So it makes sense that out of 625,000,000 people there will be millions of people that will possess those traits and you just happen to be one of those people by chance. There are millions others born the same time that do not have these traits.

Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Just look at the other Zodiac signs sincerely and see if you won't find other signs that speaks about you, just as much as the Scorpio sign does.

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL!!! Infact, confirmation bias is very much in play right now with how a lot of ladies have come on this thread to interprete their relationship as narcissistic, based is very much on A COGNITIVE BIAS!

It's very much that VICTIMS MENTALITY which ladies always hide behind that has given rise to many coming on this thread to tell us stories-stories.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
craigdallestar:

I think astro zodiac signs are pretty accurate ( except when the rumors came about that 13th sign that threw me out of place, but i didn't believe it) ! Ive read tons of books, better than online stuff some times, trust man! cheesy

Can you explain the lack of uniformity in the information dispelled when Zodiac signs are deciphered by different sources. For example a prediction on Sunday Times does not reflect the same as New York Times about what is expected to happen to an individual of that same Zodiac sign. Just an example.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nipeks(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
WORDWORLD:

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL!!! Infact, confirmation bias is very much in play right now with how a lot of ladies have come on this thread to interprete their relationship as narcissistic based is very much A COGNITIVE BIAS!

It's very much that VICTIMS MENTALITY which ladies always hide behind that has given rise to many coming on this thread to tell us stories-stories.

The OP just needed a word to explain all her bad experiences with men because it can never be her fault. And Narcissism is not even the right word.

Anybody can be guilty of Confirmation Bias regardless of gender. Even scientists can be guilty of it.

However, women are natarally more emotional than men. It is more difficult for them to take what makes sense over what makes them happy.
I
t is what makes them vulnerable in the first place. They find comfort in wishful thinking and less likely to accept blame or take responsibility. They will automatically assume the inferior position in a social setting to avoid responsiblity - That is the definition of inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nipeks:

The OP just needed a word to explain all her bad experience with men because it can never be her fault. And Narcissism is not even the right word.

Anybody can be guilty of Confirmation Bias regardless of gender. Even scientists can be guilty of it.

However, women are natarally more emotional than men. It is more difficult for them to take what makes sense over what makes them happy.
It is what makes them vulnerable in the first place. They find comfort in wishful thinking and less likely to accept blame or take responsibility. They will automatically assume the inferior position in a social setting to avoid responsiblity - That is the definition of inferiority complex.

Am so glad you understand very well how all this things works.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by irumole1975: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
ladies and gentlemen please feel free to watch a narcissist at work. This here is a prime example of how narcissists work. They take what you say, twist it to their own version and throw it back at you. This is called downgrading and gaslighting. Some like ubunja are so good you don't even know what is real and what is not anymore. Master manipulators

I am awaiting your clapback thread

like where has he gaslighted you?
He has not make you question your flawed sense of self in any way
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by oyelsj(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Shut up, you unsettled hungry b*tch! You're nothing but a wailer. If at your age, you've refused to have sense and retrace your footsteps so as to get a good man to marry, I'm sorry to say this, but you're on a long thing. I wonder if ever you'll have sense in your entire life. You're 39 already and unrepentant. Still living a lie. Claiming what you're not online. It's fine if you want to speak highly of yourself but not here baby, that's totally unnecessary. We don't care how you breathe or eat. You're just like garbage in our backyard. Very worthless. Fat panda, go get a life, aside from your fake wannabe company owner lifestyle. Silly woman.

Are u sure you guys don't know each other outside this forum. This sounds close and personal
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
irumole1975:

like where has he gaslighted you?
He has not make you question your flawed sense of self in any way
I tire.
These girls just throw buzzwords at you whether or not the word is justified
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by kkins25(m): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2019
ubunja:
just marry a rich man already and allow us to breathe.
when that thread comes up mention me pls.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 12:44am On Feb 20, 2019
kkins25:
when that thread comes up mention me pls.
Roger that
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2019
oyelsj:
Are u sure you guys don't know each other outside this forum. This sounds close and personal

It's not personal, and no, I don't know the bitch.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by RottenBanana: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's not personal, and no, I don't know the bitch.

You reek of emotions.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
RottenBanana:

You reek of emotions.

Your opinion.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by RottenBanana: 12:07am On Feb 21, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your opinion.

Yes. I am right though.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2019
RottenBanana:

Yes. I am right though.

Ok.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by RottenBanana: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok.

Don't worry. Let it all out.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Konquest: 4:38am On Mar 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I apologise for that. There are a lot of narcissistic women, it is just that they are usually covert because narcissism is not believed to be feminine. But a lot of gorgeously beautiful women are narcissistic because they were reinforced on their beauty growing up and it is all they have. They then engage in attention seeking behavior to gain validation.

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Touche! Brilliant post...

Those are the women that are used to being
placed on a pedestal because of their ephemeral
looks!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by studentofTruth: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2021

Yes, a scorpio dont like or entertain bullsh*t.
They simply walk out than fight back but if they ever say, i will deal with you then you have reason to be scared.
They will surely deal with you.

However they have one narcissistic tendency which is they are always VERY busy being just with themselves (loner) but if you are able to break into them, you will have someone who will always be there for you come rain, come sunshine. They all believe people dont always understand them, as such they retire to their shell. They are also very truthful people, and they expect you to be truthful to them no matter how bleeped up the situation is. They are very understanding too.

Like I said, always be truthful to them because they all have natural tendency to smell a lie.

As a matter of fact, the best relationship anyone will ever have is with a scorpio.
They are crazy fun. When they love, they love with their all.

It's like you wrote an essay about me — from being a loner to loving without limit. I haven't seen a better essay about me than this your writeup. Funny enough, I'm a December dude!

I can love to the moon and sacrifice anything for it, but once I smell lie or manipulation, you will be left wondering if I ever loved in the first place! My last babe (over 4 years ago) still wonders whether it's all a lie!

Regarding the hatred for lies and manipulations, it's about being able to trust the person!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.