Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (38263 Views)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MrMacinterchi1: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Part 2 should have been up by now. It's over due already.
I love the interactions. Cool reads! Part 2 Pls.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MrMacinterchi1: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Part 2 should have been up by now. It's over due already.
I love the interactions. Cool reads! Part 2 Pls.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nipeks(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
MissJoy29:

Oh trust me when I say zodiac sign readings are accurate to a fault. I'm an ardent follower. Know why? 98% of their predictions about me are correct. Remember, that is my default behaviour as I call it. However, there are external factors that can influence this go-to behaviour. While this means that those readings aren't set in stone, it however doesn't negate the fact that they are accurate a lot of the times.

And I'm not just basing all these on my own personal experiences. I have met people of same sign with me. I have also met people from other signs & the descriptions match. So yes, there could be thousands of people who act like you. After all, there are notable people who are known to be of a particular sign. If you are same sign with them, you could study them to know if they behave like you.

Finally, just like in temperament blends, it's possible you see traces of yourself in other blends or sign here as the case may be. But if a particular sign (or blend) describes you 95% & you see 10% or even less traces of yourself in other signs(or blend), which would you go with?

Btw, I'm not a scorpio. Although it's a good sign for me as it's said my sign is 89% compatible with them. Wanna argue with it?

Even you must have a level of cognitive dissonance towards such illogical phenomenon. But you can believe whatever makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MissJoy29(f): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nipeks:

Even you must have a level of cognitive dissonance towards this illogical phenomenon. But you can believe whatever makes you happy.
Ok
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by SirMichael1: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

NO. You always claim to know too much.

Narcissists have an inferiority complex with all people. In particular, narcissists are jealous of anyone and everyone, any time they see someone having something desirable. Because of their high sense of entitlement, they think that, regardless of what the thing is, it should be them that has the thing, not you.

This jealousy must be unconscious, because to consciously be jealous would be to acknowledge inferiority. Consciously a narcissist will not acknowledge inferiority. Part of their complex is a feeling of superiority, which is necessary for them to feel special.

I hate to say this but you're just going back and forth with words, lingering on an attribute and explaining it in the shallowest of ways.

Do you even know what inferiority and superiority complex means?? Persons with either of the two complexes know that they have them. It isn't a complex if it is 'unconscious' or whatever. The fact you term their jealousy -which you're also wrong at- as unconscious, that justifies my initial assertion about narcs having superiority complex. Besides, you meddled between 'sense of entitlement' and jealousy. Both are mutually exclusive.

You know, for a lady I admire, you go about trying to act 'not-brain-dead' but it often than not comes out the same way each time. You know nothing kid but I guess I'm stuck with you, offering to teach.

Maybe next time you should check and recheck whatever I say as I am not always incorrect.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
SirMichael1:

I hate to say this but you're just going back and forth with words, lingering on an attribute and explaining it in the shallowest of ways.

Do you even know what inferiority and superiority complex means?? Persons with either of the two complexes know that they have them. It isn't a complex if it is 'unconscious' or whatever. The fact you term their jealousy -which you're also wrong at- as unconscious, that justifies my initial assertion about narcs having superiority complex. Besides, you meddled between 'sense of entitlement' and jealousy. Both are mutually exclusive.

You know, for a lady I admire, you go about trying to act 'not-brain-dead' but it often than not comes out the same way each time. You know nothing kid but I guess I'm stuck with you, offering to teach.

Maybe next time you should check and recheck whatever I say as I am not always incorrect.

Your points are baseless. Don't let me continue with you.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Yommy247(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
I no fit allow small pikin play me wayo cos of love. am past DAT stage alredy. at my matured age I have no single tears to cry for woman cos of pussy
Bro your murdered English
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by jakandeola(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yommy247:
Bro your murdered English
yet I got money pass ur generation wat have u achive with ur English
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Yommy247(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
victorian:

God forbid!

High class don't mix with trash!

She's pure trash and beneath my status.

I've been noticing your posts and i must tell you tonight that sense is far from you. Walahi you need a brain surgery
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Yommy247(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
You have more money than me? Even when you don't know or met me before? What level of fuckery is that? Sense is far from you o bros
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Yommy247(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
Hope your mum and dad are aware that your are disgracing them on nairaland?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by jakandeola(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yommy247:
Hope your mum and dad are aware that your are disgracing them on nairaland?
ignore
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by SirMichael1: 1:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:25am On Feb 18, 2019
SirMichael1:

I'm gonna take this down in 20 minutes 'cause I know you're online.

My whatsapp number. I'm pretty sure you know what to do with that.

So your phone number is a 10 digit?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by SirMichael1: 1:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:32am On Feb 18, 2019
Shut up, you unsettled hungry b*tch! You're nothing but a wailer. If at your age, you've refused to have sense and retrace your footsteps so as to get a good man to marry, I'm sorry to say this, but you're on a long thing. I wonder if ever you'll have sense in your entire life. You're 39 already and unrepentant. Still living a lie. Claiming what you're not online. It's fine if you want to speak highly of yourself but not here baby, that's totally unnecessary. We don't care how you breathe or eat. You're just like garbage in our backyard. Very worthless. Fat panda, go get a life, aside from your fake wannabe company owner lifestyle. Silly woman.

victorian:

My dear, if I ignore them . they will ruin all have worked and laboured for in the past 12years till date , with their concocted lies here and there online . They are evil.
I won't seat back , and keep quiet while my image and name is thrown to the mud by riff raffs who does not know what it means to be successful .

My success all these years and till date is by the grace of God, brains and hard work , and whether they like it or not , I'm blessed from birth and I need to protect what I have . Nobody will come and ruin what have laboured for with their filthy words .

That's why I'm answering them back , word for word !
No man or woman will spoil my name and think I will just keep quiet . God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:35am On Feb 18, 2019
SirMichael1:

Lmao. The bots are at it again.

Expect my invasion. smiley
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by SirMichael1: 1:38am On Feb 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Expect my invasion. smiley
I do. Just don't make it creepy. grin
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:46am On Feb 18, 2019
victorian:

God forbid!

High class don't mix with trash!

She's pure trash and beneath my status.

Lol. Did you say beneath your status? Do you even have a status? You're just a rich girl wannabe. Whoops! But sorry, you'll remain wretched for as long as you shall maintain tis attitude. Go and play with sand sand, you fat panda, and stop replying me with your simbian phone. I can imagine your cheap picture quality up there. Someone of your so called calibre wouldn't come here whining in our ears of how much estates your imaginary parents left for you. Dead brain girl. Everything about you is on a waste. Just continue with this lifestyle and watch yourself drop potential helpers on the way. Idiot!
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by SirMichael1: 1:50am On Feb 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Shut up, you unsettled hungry b*tch! You're nothing but a wailer. If at your age, you've refused to have sense and retrace your footsteps so as to get a good man to marry, I'm sorry to say this, but you're on a long thing. I wonder if ever you'll have sense in your entire life. You're 39 already and unrepentant. Still living a lie. Claiming what you're not online. It's fine if you want to speak highly of yourself but not here baby, that's totally unnecessary. We don't care how you breathe or eat. You're just like garbage in our backyard. Very worthless. Fat panda, go get a life, aside from your fake wannabe company owner lifestyle. Silly woman.

Did you just call a human a panda?? And not just any fuckïng panda but a fat one?? wink You sure know the right strings to pull to get on one's nerve and make an enemy out of them. Although, I'm glad you detected her schemes and very well put the fake bītch in her place. I couldn't help but marvel at her outrageous numerous fake achievements. She's just a wannabe who doesn't get much love
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 4:03am On Feb 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

lol cheesy
She finally made you snap didn't she?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 6:42am On Feb 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't have your time .

Duty calls . I have business and meetings to attend to this morning and through out this week . the floor is yours!

Rant all week amd throughout the year if u like !

Mo Raye oshi!

Bye!
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Raalsalghul: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Go to the cinema if you want to be entertained.
Your acting skills are good enough for me. smiley
Meanwhile, don't quote me again. angry
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by freethinker01: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Raalsalghul: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2019
IamPlato:
this Place Has Become A War Zone
And I like it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Raalsalghul: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2019
weyreypey:

Breeze don blow your fowl yansh don expose
Dude what da fuq grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by IamPlato(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oya be Quiet Before I Kiss You
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by IamPlato(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Did you say beneath your status? Do you even have a status? You're just a rich girl wannabe. Whoops! But sorry, you'll remain wretched for as long as you shall maintain tis attitude. Go and play with sand sand, you fat panda and stop replying me with your simbian phone. I can imagine your cheap picture quality up there. Someone of your so called calibre wouldn't come here whining in our ears of how much estates your imaginary parents left for you. Dead brain girl. Everything about you is on a waste. Just continue with this lifestyle and watch yourself drop potential helpers on the way. Idiot!
shocked you Mean Like Kung fu panda?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2019
IamPlato:
Oya be Quiet Before I Kiss You

Stop spamming my mentions and acting like a child!
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
coolestofall:
This one na ladies matter.

grin When e b say majority too like to dey live life of SELF DECEPTION, guy go show dem RED FLAGS TAYA but mumus go dey pretend like dem no see am. IF YAWA COME FINALLY GAS DEM GO COME DEY SHOUT UP AND DOWN NO GO LET WORLD HERE WORD.

The words below says it all. SALUTE TO YOU UBUNJA for the comment below.

ubunja:
NO ONE GETS LAID MORE THAN A NARCISSIST
So the problem is with you women. Busy denouncing this character but spreading your legs wide for him. Your confusion is jaw-dropping.
HOW CAN YOU DENOUNCE A CHARACTER THAT YOU FEED PUSSY 24/7 ??
Who is sick the Narc or You?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
WHEN LADIES AND GUYS JUMP FROM DICK TO DICK AND PUSSY TO PUSSY, IT GIVES THEM LEVERAGE TO MAKE COMPARISON OF CHARACTER. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.