Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (66380 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by NNAMDIII(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2019
yvelchstores:
This is a very sensitive issue however I have to state that a man who believes he is bound is bound but if you believe in Jesus, u can no longer be bound for your past sins because he paid for them all with his life.

For the issue about your daughter, your wife will forgive u but your brother, that will be so tough, only God can touch a man's heart so I suggest you pray about it first.
Since your other brother is away, if your brother is a Catholic, go to a priest and confess asking him to be a middle man between you and your brother. He will help explain things to your brother particularly stressing the fact that you have not been yourself all these years.

A DNA test should still be conducted because the girl might just be your brother's at the end of the day but the confession is important not withstanding.

It won't be easy but it will be worth it. I support your plans to come clean but do it through a man of God.

All the best
Yeah the child might just be his brothers, the thing I'm just checking is the resemblance.

@OP just secretly do a DNA for the child, if she's yours then look for a way to confess but your brother won't forgive you for a very long time, he won't trust you till he dies....it the child isn't yours then keep the secret
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by NNAMDIII(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2019
mankettle:
@ Op you get mind Sha.
you want the drunkard to finally kill himself?
if you feel guilty why not get a flat for your brother and take it upon yourself to train ALL the Kids equally
best advice so far
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Ohidata: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
You first need to ask God for forgiveness and try to build a firm relationship with God, then you need to forgive yourself. You need to explain to your wife and ask her for her forgiveness. Your brother needs to go see a therapist for his drinking and womanising issues - he's suffering emotionally and psychologically from what his wife did to him - help him with that if you can afford it. Only after he's better should you explain the situation with his wife to him because he needs to be stable and rational enough to hear what you have to say without sinking into an even darker corner of his life. You send me a private message if you need additional assistance moving forward. God be with you.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Ohidata: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
You also need to see a really good Gynaecologist with you wife and try to find out the reasons for her miscarriages.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
lovelygurl:

Excuse me? He was NINETEEN! He wasn't raped and didn't mention being raped as well. Don't make matters worse!

What's up with the fieryy monker?
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
bobobooge:

What's up with the fieryy monker?

Got tired of not being able to post anything because my ass got banned grin

All I could do was share posts and that pissed me off

1 Like

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
fieryy:

Got tired of not being able to post anything because my ass got banned grin

All I could do was share posts and that pissed me off

Been making trouble to warrant a ban? grin grin
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
bobobooge:

Been making trouble to warrant a ban? grin grin

I swear, I was innocent grin It was unfair cry
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Vincent88: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ohidata:
You first need to ask God for forgiveness and try to build a firm relationship with God, then you need to forgive yourself. You need to explain to your wife and ask her for her forgiveness. Your brother needs to go see a therapist for his drinking and womanising issues - he's suffering emotionally and psychologically from what his wife did to him - help him with that if you can afford it. Only after he's better should you explain the situation with his wife to him because he needs to be stable and rational enough to hear what you have to say without sinking into an even darker corner of his life. You send me a private message if you need additional assistance moving forward. God be with you.
Thank you nice advice , i will message you
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by PaulAris: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Vincent88:

My child is the second child of my brother , the first child is 17 years then my daughter who is 10 then a boy 8 and the last child who my brother went for her DNA she is 6 years old. Thank you i will talk with my middle brother to see if he can help me on how to reveals this secret from him. As for the ex wife she is out of the country married with 2 kids she is actually in USA they cant renconcile again . Thanks
Arggh women!!
So she's given birth to 6 children for at least 4 men?!!
And I'm certain the new man doesn't know anything bout' her past
Damn!
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by iomoge2(f): 5:16am On May 13, 2019
Vincent88:

Thanks i will tell my wife but im not sure when is the right time to speak with her maybe early morning or very late at night i just dont know and i hope she will not leave me after hearing this
can’t you act like you do not know the child is yours and move on
Keep showing love as you have through the father
For your wife
See one or more good doctors
She may even need her cervic tied after getting pregnant
Just find a solution with her not planning on how to destroy your brother some more

Please
It’s d childlessness that’s making you remember the girl
Your wife will bore you children
You just need a good doctor

1 Like

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Vincent88: 7:44pm On May 13, 2019
Update
Thank you everyone for your kind advice I taught it would be a good ideas not to confess to them but Instead I have confessed my sin to God and repented for everything, but for peace of mind I took my niece for paternity test which the result came back positive that I am her father , I am very heartbroken but to me she still my brother child and she would still be forever . That was all I had to say thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by PrincessJr(f): 8:32pm On May 13, 2019
Vincent88:
Update
Thank you everyone for your kind advice I taught it would be a good ideas not to confess to them but Instead I have confessed my sin to God and repented for everything, but for peace of mind I took my niece for paternity test which the result came back positive that I am her father , I am very heartbroken but to me she still my brother child and she would still be forever . That was all I had to say thank you
I hope so
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by babyfaceafrica: 9:20pm On May 13, 2019
Vincent88:
Update
you will reap where you sow..I won't say more than that!!
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Originalsly: 10:11pm On May 13, 2019
Hmmm......Call her your favourite niece or whatever.....you should be seeing her as your own.... but just not saying. The day she knows you are her real father her life would be turned upside down... the older she gets..the worse the fall out. Your own family would not trust you with other female family members.... brother is a beast is how they will see you... a sexual beast. They will reason....if he can sleep with.... and impregnate his eldest...eldest brother's wife...who will he not sleep with?
But..... guilt is the heaviest burden in life.... and to lighten that load you will have to confess to the one you offended...your brother.... and ask for his forgiveness. Hope for the best...but just be prepared for the worst.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by feranmi60: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2019
Why not secretly do a DNA test on d girl to confirm you are the father before bursting the bubbles,to avoid stories that touch later.just my opinion though.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Vincent88:
Update
Ekun!!!!!! Ogbontarigi!! Kokoro gbe nkan mi shenu peem!!!!! Hahaha oya!! Gbefun cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by JamiuKabir: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
INTERESTING GUY.

Trust my fellow Nigerians, we follow your previous posts here, to know about your precedent.

If you agree with me, click like.... grin

8 Likes

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Derea(f): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
OKOATA:
No he shouldn't reconcile with his ex, worst decision ever. A lot of married men die these days due to HPB, many married men are going through hell in marriages. I was at a Hotel in Lekki and this sexy lady came into the bar. My friend told me she's a married woman and almost all the guys at the bar have smarched her. The husband lives around the bar already accepted his fate and living with the wife. What kills a man faster than living with a wayward woman. An adulterous woman is more dangerous than the Queen cobra. They kill faster than bullet

Some women can't help it. I heard girls from a certain state are usually wayward. That they can bed anything at any point in time. Now the reason I responded to your comment is because I met someone of recent who ticks all the boxes that matter most to me except that he's from that state. I want to get married, he wants marriage too but I'm skeptical cos I don't want to have a daughter who can't control her urges cos it's who she is. I don't want to have a girl who would turn out a hoe cos whoring is in her DNA.

I read a story on NL this morning about a foreigner who caught his wife in their bed with another man. He posted pic evidence.

My point really is some women are oversexed and can't help it. The op's ex sister inlaw will cheat on her 2nd husband cos it's who she is.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Derea(f): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
One thing I have learnt in life. A secret should remain so.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by halima83: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by OneManLegion(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Michelle55:

He was never your best friend.. Best friends would never intentionally hurt those they love or care about. Your ex and the so-called best friend has been hitting the jackpot without your knowledge. Sorry about that though, you will do just fine!
@Op, go with an elderly person to seek forgiveness from your brother, if not for anything but for your peace of mind. Explain things to him, he would definitely understand why you couldn't open up to him all those years.

Oh Michelle! What do you know?
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Michelle55: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
OneManLegion:

Oh Michelle! What do you know?
And why are you still awake? smiley Please go to bed
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Mummy4life1: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
rchilee:

The wife can get a cerclage in place after 3months
In which hospital please....
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by nedekid: 12:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Abfinest007:
just cook anoda story convince ur broda to go for a DNA test for all the children tell him u will pay then when d result is out beg him to forgive u
Brothers will have same DNA profile.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Dbrawllm0098(f): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ask God for forgiveness then you open up for your brother so that you can be free indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / Could My Wife Be Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.