Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (80526 Views)

Why Do South Eastern Governors Donate Land To North But North Never Does / Why Does The North Never Talk Of Seccesion? / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:33am On Feb 26, 2019
K00da:
Well the northerners are much in numbers but if we come together we will outnumber them. It going to take a long time...but @the end no one can hijack power forever.
The Yoruba's and Igbo's don't need power to be successful.

That is what was supposed to happen during the civial war. But the Yorubas at the time sided with the northerners.

Honestly, I don't like to say it but, the way they see the world is too different. Our versions of success and progress isn't the same.

undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Puffy007: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
So you are trying to tell me that you don't know Nigeria governors enjoy immunity from prosecution until the expiration of their tenure in office? Alright clap for yourself

Immunity, that is what you all say when you want to insincere and play politics..it was immunity that made Buhari to go to Kano and endorse him by raising up his hands abi..Fayose was a sitting Governor in the same government yet efcc went after him with all what they had because he perceive as enemy of our Sai Integrity.

Is really difficult to defend Buhari on a lot of this things, especially when it comes the issue of integrity or corruption.. Let us be sincere. The man is as insecere as any one of us abeg.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:
Let us be sincere please and stop with all this Buhari's honesty and integrity bullshit.

You will find it hard to convince anyone on this base on the evidence of this past 4years. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

Same goes for the North generally, they are as corrupt as any other tribe in the country, if not more, very hypocritical set of people.

Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas. Atiku was rejected because he his liberal The North don't like liberal Muslims, they want people that can openly support and defend Islamic agenda like sharia law and Jihad. Buhari has over the years endeared himself to the Northerns through religion. Religion is the first language of the North, not integrity or corruption like you are suggesting.
ejo lo fe ro

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by nextstep(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2019
... and somehow "educating and empowering our children up North so that they too can become giants of commerce, industry, science and technology" doesn't appear to be an option. That's just sad.

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by patrickmuf(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2019
FFK should shut it, it's the same guy PDP will have on its campaign train in the next 4 years seeking for votes in the North.
You can't keep insulting them when you know you'll need their numbers in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Puffy007: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2019
mbateb:
I agree with u base on the religion aspect, but why generalising the whole north as if there are no christains up north
I know their are Christians up north but was is there percentage.. Especially in NE & NW, they are clearly in the minority

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by weezweezweez(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:
Let us be sincere please and stop with all this Buhari's honesty and integrity bullshit.

You will find it hard to convince anyone on this base on the evidence of this past 4years. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

Same goes for the North generally, they are as corrupt as any other tribe in the country, if not more, very hypocritical set of people.

Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas. Atiku was rejected because he his liberal The North don't like liberal Muslims, they want people that can openly support and defend Islamic agenda like sharia law and Jihad. Buhari has over the years endeared himself to the Northerns through religion. Religion is the first language of the North, not integrity or corruption like you are suggesting.
Yimu
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Papertrail11(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2019
So i read something here that caught my attention

That the northerns hold to power as their beckon of hop as against what we have here in the south infrastrustures and what not but i ask with all your All the people.of infulence, richest persons in Africa, Army generals why is it what the poverty in the north is alarming, boko harm and other vices are rife, basically no infrastructure....

The problem is your people Northern people you live an elitist life where the 10% percent at the top are ment to be worshipped and the rest can go fvck themselves over...

I know in the the south wlhere we try as much as possible to be political correct but hey it keeps everyone on their toes.

By fire by force power has to move to the South

Southerners have to form a block part

Southerners have to plant their own food too get involved in Agriculture own cattle farms as fulani folks shouldnt alone monopolize the cattle and livestock industry

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by daninphilo(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2019
FrMbaka:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10157139724017210/
if Tinubu is doing what ur father did y are complaining. I will believe u if u mention the name of ur friend. FFK even devil fear u when come to lying. 2023 is just four years away.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:

I know their are Christians up north but was is there percentage.. Especially in NE & NW, they are clearly in the minority

They are very much so in the minority.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Yankee101: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2019
I've known this all along.

That's why we've been pressing for power to move from Buhari

People think Buhari is daft, he is not. He is executing a detailed northern/islamic/wahabi agenda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:41am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
Wrong misconception. Buhari is only loved in the north because of his honesty and integrity, two things that atiku lacks.

A tambuwal candidacy would have given buhari a run for his supporters money....
or even kwankwaso
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by laidima88(m): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Trash
who are the northerners that make the decision
the north did not empowered themselves, if not for ACN collision with CPC buhari won't taste power.
Don't push forward propaganda, power will be rotated .

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:42am On Feb 26, 2019
It's not even that they like to suffer. It's that, there have 0 education.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by deji17: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Nairaland should not be taking cooked up story like this on their front page. It is also divisive and devoid of common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by niyogeol(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
This clown though. Atiku is viewed as one corrupt fella all over the north and there was no possible way for him to make any good gains in the north. Remove the buhari factor, anybody can still beat atiku in the north because the man is just so unpopular.

He should even thank his stars that his stolen money bought him many electorates in Adamawa state.
Once you are tainted with corruption, you are so done in the north because nobody rewards corruption here in the north.

Criminal atiku should try again next time.
Is it safe to say that Ganduje will not win?

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by LazyGold(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2019
And the man revealed all these to him knowing that he would never keep it a secret?

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2019
FrMbaka:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10157139724017210/
Most of the above is nonsense but there are some iota of truth about the tribalism part when appointing ministers this points that anyone in the same position will do the same consciously or unconsciously..Either way people will never be satisfied even when you try your best as a president to balance ministerial appointments..Laslas every state will need to manage their resources meaning more power will need to be given to regions instead of being central for me this is the best way o..The constitution needs lots of amendment. Else we never can predict what will happen come 2023 and we may just be sitting on a timebomb. Buhari should try his best to do the right thing without being biased before he leaves else he'll regret he was reelected. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE!
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by nery4u(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2019
LAGOS

APC 580,825
PDP 448,015

For sokoto and more states

https://twitter.com/JoeOdey/status/1100145872938196993?s=19
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by menwongo(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
This clown though. Atiku is viewed as one corrupt fella all over the north and there was no possible way for him to make any good gains in the north. Remove the buhari factor, anybody can still beat atiku in the north because the man is just so unpopular.

He should even thank his stars that his stolen money bought him many electorates in Adamawa state.
Once you are tainted with corruption, you are so done in the north because nobody rewards corruption here in the north.

Criminal atiku should try again next time.

The bolded makes me laugh. Well I believe you joking!

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by LazyGold(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Nairaland should stop Taking this kind of news on their website. Every Trash can be found on Nairaland these days
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by wakes: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2019
The N-power folks voted Buhari massively!
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Harus(m): 12:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari's victory is Obasanjo's victory.
OBJ's intention is to finally kill Atiku's presidential ambition and that's why OBJ pretended to be supporting him after condemning him over the past years.

OBJ will be jubilating in his house by now.

Or did anyone hear him talking?
OBJ knew even himself cannot dare contest any political position with Buhari coz it'll be a suicide for him.
Buhari is a lion.
Fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.
grin grin grin
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Muscomide: 12:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:

Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2019
FFK still campaigning after election. This is serious grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by alfarouq(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2019
This man made a mistake studying law, he would have made a better use of his talent as a movie producer or director.
Tell us the name of your Fulani friend who said that and don't tell us you want to protect his image. After all you once said el rufai was your friend but that didn't stop you from rubishing him at every opportunity you got.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by theoldpretender(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Ya know....this story by Fani-Kayode is going to make the rounds in the South...and is going to be used by some Southerners to console themselves.'

Forgetting that in 2023...they have to seek the consent of these illiterates to get voted.

The thing is, if all the accredited voters in the SS and SE had shown face....and voted....it is possible Atiku would have won.

And if some people had not spent most of GEJs rule insulting Northerners....the man would have been finishing term 2 by now.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Joymm: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Wonderful: embarassed
inec card reader working perfectly in Borno, yobo but not working in Lagos , Anambra , Abia....
Dear Nigerians is time to CHANGE inec with MTN/ GLo Network for better service everywhere you go.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Puffy007: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2019
menwongo:

The bolded makes me laugh. Well I believe you joking!
lol..dude is very funny
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by tajuh: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Careful FFK, elections are not over yet. Governorship elections are still undone. Stoking the embers of ethnicity could lead to a total collapse of thier chances.

Northerners have strongholds in the cooperate ladders. A check on most companies have a northerners as a BOD.

Political wise , they are there. No need to discuss on that.
They have the numbers and most of all they have the unity, the cohesion to stay focus especially on the potical fronts.

FFK ,you suppprted Nnamdi KANU even when the northerners we're chased out. And guess what, PDP was seen as a friend to thier enemy.

FFK, kindly be an agent of change, to heal the divide rather than working on percieved weakness . Else it will later haunt you.

I am a middle belter was hoping that PDP had a good response esp for these govt to seat up but with your write up ,these had changed.

Good luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Sufisunni: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2019
wakes:
The N-power folks voted Buhari massively!
PDP had Sure-P too, but slots were given to kit and kin was not even a bit transparent like Npower. I can't blame Npower beneficiaries for voting BUHARI, if that criminal had won (ref: check Obasanjo's "my watch"wink , he would divert the fund for his selbstsüchtig nutzen. Ich hasse Atiku zu viel. Got sei Dank, er hat verloren.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.