Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (80519 Views)

Why Do South Eastern Governors Donate Land To North But North Never Does / Why Does The North Never Talk Of Seccesion? / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by hansomb: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Sai Buhari

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by mbateb(m): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:
Let us be sincere please and stop with all this Buhari's honesty and integrity bullshit.

You will find it hard to convince anyone on this base on the evidence of this past 4years. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

Same goes for the North generally, they are as corrupt as any other tribe in the country, if not more, very hypocritical set of people.

Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas. Atiku was rejected because he his liberal The North don't like liberal Muslims, they want people that can openly support and defend Islamic agenda like sharia law and Jihad. Buhari has over the years endeared himself to the Northerns through religion. Religion is the first language of the North, not integrity or corruption like you are suggesting.
I agree with u base on the religion aspect, but why generalising the whole north as if there are no christains up north

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by fiizznation: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:

And what of Ganduje, he was given the second term ticket and still on course to win the gubernatorial again, despite been caught redhanded on a video.

Truly truly, the North don't reward corruption and the sky is equally yellow.
So you are trying to tell me that you don't know Nigeria governors enjoy immunity from prosecution until the expiration of their tenure in office? Alright clap for yourself

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by TruthinAction: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
This clown though. Atiku is viewed as one corrupt fella all over the north and there was no possible way for him to make any good gains in the north. Remove the buhari factor, anybody can still beat atiku in the north because the man is just so unpopular.

He should even thank his stars that his stolen money bought him many electorates in Adamawa state.
Once you are tainted with corruption, you are so done in the north because nobody rewards corruption here in the north.

Criminal atiku should try again next time.

You don't understand the politics of the North. Atiku is not a Fulani man. The Fulani are the ones who conquered the Hausas and established emirates. So, how will they allow a conquered person to rule over them? The problem with us in the south is that we see the Hausas and the Fulanis as one. The common denominator is that most of them are all Muslims. But when it comes to leadership, the Fulanis are in control. Virtually every northerner that has ever ruled Nigeria are all Fulani except Gowon who is from the middle belt.

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by JimD(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
harryakand:

We are just playing here in the south, the real power is in the north. They can decide to rule for years and would always win.

Apc's game was to make the South votes useless by rigging and thuggery, card reader malfunctions. In the north which was their stronghold, they had little to do. Just reinforce underage voting and exaggerate results.

4 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Cantonese: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
FrMbaka:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10157139724017210/

Simply the truth! Whether someone said that to Fani Kayode or he made it under the guise of someone else. A very close look at the north reveals people who are underdeveloped and just crave for power for the purpose of it. Malnutrition is very pronounced and the leaders just want people who worship them and wait at their doorsteps everyday for food. Why is it that all the beggars you see on the streets are from the north? Before you argue please visit the north to see things yourself. In terms of socio economic development the north is far behind.

Compare that with the entire south. If the south east and south south have voted for Atiku it is simply because the people want to live better lives. They use their heads and they know that the country has issues that must be resolved. Those who agree with restructuring understand the facts of the matter and the advantages of it.

I think that voters in the north have not voted having carefully weighed the candidates but have followed a one way traffic that continues to fester poverty in that part of the country.

Coming to the south west the only reason the Yorubas voted Buhari is Osibanjo. They hope that in the case the president is incapacitated, presidency will revert to them. That was the reason for the kind of aggression witnessed against voters from the east and south south residing in the Yoruba areas.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by TruthinAction: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
I think that the title should have read, The plan of the North to Remain perpetually in Power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2019
FedericGodwin:

Party is not the problem but individual. Africans are naturally wicked and genetically predisposed to corruption.
Go to communities and see people raping minors, stealing, killing for ritual. Do you know which party they belong?

What?

Are you not an African?
It's not African's is desperation and a corrupt system. Go to South America, Asia....etc you will see the same thing. Wherever you have poverty it happens. It's human beings not just Africans a beg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by peterphd(m): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
Don't be silly please. Who named the stadium 'sani abacha', the people of kano state or the government/military regime?

Mohammed abacha has been contesting for the governorship of kano state for about 12yrs now, and in any election he doesn't even get the 2nd position because people don't usually vote for him simply because of his late father's 'atrocity'.

How about ganduje?

We don't reward corruption here in the north, understand this.

How about ganduje?

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Puffy007: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
Till date nobody has brought any concrete evidence that will indict buhari as corrupt.
What we all have been hearing are baseless allegations upon baseless allegations.

I didn't tell you that northerners aren't corrupt,no. What I said was we don't reward or celebrate corrupt fellas like most of you do down south. Dasuki is even a typical example, how many northerners have you seen defending him or pressurizing the gov't to release him? Nobody!!!

Lol who is a liberal Muslim and who is an fanatical Muslim? If we should go by your liberal/fanatical argument, then most northerners will be elzazzaky followers.

Everybody knows buhari is a more liberal Muslim than atiku who usually consult different marabous all over the African continent.

Atiku is just unpopular in the north and that's that...... I even saw indigenes of Adamawa who traveled back to their state just to vote against atiku. You can see how bad the guy isn't loved in the north.

All the talk about corruption against Atiku too are allegations that have not been proven in any competent court of law.

And please, Buhari as never and will never be a liberal Muslim. Look at all his antecedents and speeches about sharia, Jihad and Islamization of Nigeria. At some point, he was even sympathetic to boko haram..saying an attack on them is an attack on the North. His speech about 'Baboons and dogs' been soaked in blood caused the death of so many Christians Corps Member serving in the North in 2011.

I might agree with you that Atiku is unpopular in the North, but it is not because of any stupid corruption allegation on him.

Even Buhari himself has never said he has any iota of integrity, it is people like you that always shout it for him. Integrity that went to raise the hand of Ganduje that was caught redhanded..us your choice who you love and support, but please stop given the names that are not fitting ee g calling Buhari a man of 'Integrity' is a disservice to that word

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by TruthinAction: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:
Let us be sincere please and stop with all this Buhari's honesty and integrity bullshit.

You will find it hard to convince anyone on this base on the evidence of this past 4years. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

Same goes for the North generally, they are as corrupt as any other tribe in the country, if not more, very hypocritical set of people.

Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas. Atiku was rejected because he his liberal The North don't like liberal Muslims, they want people that can openly support and defend Islamic agenda like sharia law and Jihad. Buhari has over the years endeared himself to the Northerns through religion. Religion is the first language of the North, not integrity or corruption like you are suggesting.

You just hit the nail at the head.

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by eebraa(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Hmm! Atiku is no longer a Fulani man abi?

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Toluensdollars(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Brain is paining this man

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by jrusky(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam

I'm just waiting for final declaration before I make up my mind on all these almanjiri beggars. I will never give them anything again in fact if any of them near me I will give him a very bad slap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by harryakand: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2019
JimD:

Apc's game was to make the South votes useless by rigging and thuggery, card reader malfunctions. In the north which was their stronghold, they had little to do. Just reinforce underage voting and exaggerate results.
I pray the country gets better.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by chyleo007(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2019
I pity those who sit and digest this empty assumptions of ffk, may God deliver u from bigotry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by 11doubledee: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Thanks but right now we are wiser and better informed.My northern friend told me just one thing.
He asked if I knew why buhari would win?
I said no.
He then told me that buhari is more honest than atiku, that's why he's loved beyond measure.Thus the name Mai gaskiya!.
Meaning the transparent one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by nery4u(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Katsina goes to Buhari APC 1,232,133

PDP 308,056

https://twitter.com/JoeOdey/status/1100170532832583680?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by NinjaMetahuman: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

Stop fooling yourself..buhari is like a god in the North meanwhile he is actually closer to the devil..besides the massive fraud that went on in the north in the name of elections are there for all to see..

Some day soon all this nonsense in the name of "one Nigeria" will end..People are gradually getting to that breaking point
the one pdp conducted for 16years, how did buhari fair in the north?

it absoulutely ridiculous for anyone to think election was rigged in the north when this same buhari polled 1.9million in kano 2015 compared to 1.4 million polled today.

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Offpoint: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:

And what of Ganduje, he was given the second term ticket and still on course to win the gubernatorial again, despite been caught redhanded on a video.

Truly truly, the North don't reward corruption and the sky is equally yellow.
No need quoting these people..... let them wallow in their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by fof1: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2019
FrMbaka:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

RUBBISH PIECE. CONSOLE URSELVES IN OPEN DEFEAT. RIGGING OR NO RIGGING, D DESIRE OF THEIR MASTERS HV BN ACCOMPLISHED.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Dollabiz: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2019
it aint hard to tell
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by edupedia: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2019
rottennaija:

PDP has started again with their politics of division, hatred, tribe and religion. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Becoming obvious they are losing, they have started again.

After they will say, Nigeria is more divided than before, whereas they are the ones causing the division themselves

But can the PDP survive after this election?...they can't do without having something to share.. They face another bleak four years...

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by YakubuA: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2019
FrMbaka:

Pure Lies. Nobody should take this man serious. We northerners regard FFK as a mental patient and that is we never bother to respond to all his false allegations.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by FedericGodwin: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2019
staytravel:

What?

Are you not an African?
It's not African's is desperation and a corrupt system. Go to South America, Asia....etc you will see the same thing. Wherever you have poverty it happens. It's human beings not just Africans a beg.

I said individual and not party issues that's the problem.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Isahalbash(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:

This your story ehngrin
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by mbateb(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2019
TruthinAction:

You don't understand the politics of the North. Atiku is not a Fulani man. The Fulani are the ones who conquered the Hausas and established emirates. So, how will they allow a conquered person to rule over them? The problem with us in the south is that we see the Hausas and the Fulanis as one. The common denominator is that most of them are all Muslims. But when it comes to leadership, the Fulanis are in control. Virtually every northerner that has ever ruled Nigeria are all Fulani except Gowon who is from the middle belt.
pls educate the Southerners on these, they think and believe north is one and united. They keep on generalising everything up north not knowing the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Damco007(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2019
I agree with you. Well spoken

Puffy007:

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by hamzyluv(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2019
FrMbaka:

IS ATIKU NIT A FULANI MAN AGAIN ? .. I don't understand this FFK ... Are u related to Namdi Kanu .

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by MistaCode(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:
The sw deceiving themselves, thinking they will rule in 2023...they hv sold their souls to the north...I will advice PDP to field a core northerner like kwankwaso or tambuwal in 2023 against the supposed Yoruba man that APC will field, let me know how APC will win...the SS/SE will pay them bk in their coins... North go rule us forever, as them no wan get sense
U don't need to say it to them, We will all live to witness that Ijn, Headsmen will resume duty, Boko boys will resume duty, after all Buhari paid for weapons to be supplied in 2023.....
I was even having pity on some of this states praying for them to be liberated one day,Most states tried anyway but I'm more concerned with the so-called over 20million youths that lost their jobs, who did they voted for?? what about the 7million Shi'ites population?? The red cap movement ended up as scammers, Tambuwal's breaklight was no where to be found? Atiku struggling to win even in his own palour(state)... The easterners felt like we ain't part of Nigeria, The Southerners resulted to violence, killing themselves all because of two Alhaji's....
Last last we all phucked up collectively

6 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Well the northerners are much in numbers but if we come together we will outnumber them. It going to take a long time...but @the end no one can hijack power forever.
The Yoruba's and Igbo's don't need power to be successful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.