Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide (27310 Views)

My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by dbestuncle: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Thanks so much
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by codeworks(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Has anybody use GTBank Naira Debt Card to make payment facebook?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Lydiahandmade(f): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
How much do charge for Facebook ad. I want to run ad on my product
Mariomadiba:
Lol, i am an expert in facebook ads and trust me this guy knows what he is saying. Tell them about retargeting and list building because that's where the money actually is. Anyway nice one sir.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
This is not how to target interests in adsets
All these interests in one adset?

This set up will limit your ad performance.
Solution: One interest per one adset.

It will prevent interest overlap and will help you to scale the performing interests and kill the non performing interests.

With these set up, how will you know the interests that are performing and the ones that are underperforming.

This is one of the example of how not to run Facebook ads.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
One more

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Chrisbella24(f): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
One more

So you're saying we target one Interest at a time?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Chrisbella24:

So you're saying we target one Interest at a time?
one interest per adset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is Dan Henry the owner of the fastest two comma club award record on Clickfunnel.

Two comma club award is an award given to the people that have generated one million dollars using Clickfunnel.

The guy won the award after making one million dollars in 24 hours beating the 42 hours record set by Michael Devlin another badass marketer.

Dan Henry's newly launched book is on number one on Amazon.

These are the guys to listen to, guys with proven records not one audio 7 figure earner who could not back up his claims with proof.

I am not saying you should not start with free contents and low budget but when you want to scale and start earning millions you need to pay for mentorship or else you will end up like many especially that guy that refused to pay for mentorship and depended YouTube contents he ended up wasting money 11 days later with no engagement in his ad.

Information gotten for free has a lot of limitations and distractions which one of them is "shining object syndrome.

What is shining object syndrome? It is when you are struggling on your hustle and you see someone making it big in his and you jump ship without mastering your hustle, you will still jump another ship and will likely end up frustrated.

Jack of all trade and master of none.
Mentorship eliminate the trials and errors which can be costly and wasteful.

Start with the little you have, grow your money and pay for those who are where you want to be to guide you.

Or you can get a paid job and save for one year to enable you to kick start and pay for whoever that will mentor you.

Mistakes are costly unless if you don't mind.

These guys are the guys I am ready to pay millions to be in their mentorship programs because they are living the life and earning the money I dream about.

Below is Dan Henry's reply to a question that was asked on his post.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
How much do charge for Facebook ad. I want to run ad on my product
Have You ever consider learning it yourself because which is cheaper than paying any digital marketer unless you wanted to sell off your products.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Timeline cleansing hack.

When you got tired of seeing someone's annoying status updates and you have no intention of blocking or unfriending him/her.

Click on the three dots on top of his/her post you will see the options below snooze the person for 30 days.

When you snooze the person you will stop seeing the person's post for 30 days.

Or you unfollow the person by clicking on the unfollow option, you will never see the person's posts again.

I hope you have learn a little hack.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Lydiahandmade(f): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Okay. How do I go about it?
Ucheosefoh:
Have You ever consider learning it yourself because which is cheaper than paying any digital marketer unless you wanted to sell off your products.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
Okay. How do I go about it?
You can make use of the number on my signature to chat me up on WhatsApp I have affordable mentorship program that includes courses in digital marketing.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
First person: Hello I need an e-book but I don't have any content
Me: No problem I got it covered.
(Few minutes later)

Me: Your e-book is ready
First person: Wow send me your account asap.

Second person: Hi I need an e-book but my content source is my blog post.
Me: Send me the link I got it covered.
(Few minutes)

Me: Your e-book is ready
Second person: Wow, amazing, thanks a bunch.

I turn your MSword Docs, Google Docs and Blog posts into beautiful E-books.

Fast delivery same day, no stress.

1k for my Facebook friends who wants to build their leads using an e-book as a lead magnet.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
How to increase the success rate show when working with an advertising agency

We often get asked this very common question: hey will this agency work for me? What are the guarantees?

Of course a lot of the success depends on the expertise of the agency but, how can you, as the business owner help increase the odds of a successful partnership?

Here you have my top 3 ways:

Number 1: Content content and content! We all see this all the time, brands focusing on content are more successful that their counterparts. Can you start creating content around your product or service? Can you bring value to your audience while doing it? That is definitely gonna help

Number 2: Sales process. Do you have a working sales process? If don't that's okay but it's the time to take a look at it and see how you can make it work. Where are the leaks? And we all have leaks, ask your employees or partners as sometimes being too close doesn't allow you to see them.

If you do have a working sales process, can you make it better? Can you try this new tool or platform that came out for your business? It could decrease costs, increase productivity and more!

Number 3: Flexibility. The least known of the three and probably the most overlooked. Are you flexible and open to tweaks and improvements? Trust me some adjustment will have to be done and the sooner you can respond and come back with: a new video, a new landing page, a new approach to the sale the sooner you'll find success in your partnership.

What new ideas did this article give to you? Let me know!

Hope this helps on your search?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by oselin: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks alot
Please I intend running add on Facebook for a free pattern drafting training course, how do I go about it? Although I have recently created a Facebook group, but it's just 1 week old with 500 members.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
oselin:
Thanks alot
Please I intend running add on Facebook for a free pattern drafting training course, how do I go about it? Although I have recently created a Facebook group, but it's just 1 week old with 500 members.
If What you mean that the training will be free then I will recommend you use an autoresponder like Mailchimp and create a landing page where you will drop few details and tell them to join your group by clicking a button which will automatically take them to the group.

Use conversion campaign and you are good to go.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
12 Digital Marketing Softwares You Need

SEMrush
HubSpot
Mapify360
MailChimp
Act-On
Emfluence
Pardot
Marketo
Cake
Campaign Monitor
ActiveCampaign
Google Analytics

I no get time to explain the functionalities of each one of them just go and ask oga Google.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Elui2(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
If it is for one product I will recommend a landing page but if it is a multi products then online store is the only option.
Hello bro, pls can i use a website i created for a e-commerce store, to create a landing page,
And also pls whats the concept of a subdomain,can it be used as a landing page on one's website?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Elui2:
Hello bro, pls can i use a website i created for a e-commerce store, to create a landing page,
And also pls whats the concept of a subdomain,can it be used as a landing page on one's website?
Yes you can use it to create a landing page for your products.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Elui2(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Yes you can use it to create a landing page for your products.
Thanks
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
What are you doing with your friends?

This is a big question every one of us should ask ourselves.

Everyday we wake up to hash economic policies by the government and we keep on getting poorer.

What do we do?
We lament everyday.
We lament about the bad policies
We lament about the unfavourable economic environment.
We lament about lack of funds.

Yet we have no solution at hand.
We spend most of the time together lamenting.
We spend most of the time together discussing about football.
We spend most of our time on Messi vs Ronaldo banter.
We spend most of our time discussing about girls and boys, our relationship adventures.

At the end of the day we go home only to meet the next day to continue the cycle.

Why not put our heads together with our friends to bring out ideas that can change the world.

Why not put ideas together and funds together to create multi billion dollars companies.

The picture below is a perfect example of friends who put ideas together to create the largest and most valuable companies in the world.

So what are you doing with your friends.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by lilioj: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
This is not how to target interests in adsets
All these interests in one adset?

This set up will limit your ad performance.
Solution: One interest per one adset.

It will prevent interest overlap and will help you to scale the performing interests and kill the non performing interests.

With these set up, how will you know the interests that are performing and the ones that are underperforming.

This is one of the example of how not to run Facebook ads.

Wooow this is such an insightful thread, God bless you I have learnt a lot. Pls can you show us a sample pic of how to Target interests in adsets? Secondly how can I add Facebook pixels to my website. I have googled but couldn't get it. Thanks
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by codeworks(m): 5:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Which bank debit Naira still work on Facebook advert. I have tried GTBank Naira debit didn't work. Pls help
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
codeworks:
Which bank debit Naira still work on Facebook advert. I have tried GTBank Naira debit didn't work. Pls help
Mine still work, you can try Access bank or FCMB.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Did you know... there’s a few ways to target FB group members with FB ads! Check it out:

1. As they join ask for email and use Group Funnels to collect them on autopilot, then create a custom audience from the emails!

(You can even do it in real time by adding the email to an active campaign automation that adds them to a custom audience!)

2. Put a link to your website in the description, pinned post etc and pixel them there

3. Create a video on your business PAGE and share / pin to group, create a custom audience of video viewers

The point of the group is to add to your ecosystem and create more touch points - retargeting Ads are a major supplement to your reach and sales!

Best ROI marketing dollars you ever spend!
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
5 Powerful Ways to Promote Your Business

Marketing and promotion are vital for the success of an online business.

Without a strong marketing strategy, then nobody will know about your brand.

Make sure to try out at least one of these ways to promote your business so that you can direct traffic to your site.

Google Ads
Google advertising is one of the most well-known forms of paid advertising.

Marketers bid on keywords and these ads show up on Google when a user searches for a particular search term.

The advertiser will pay Google when a user clicks on one of the sponsored ads. This is a great way to promote your business.

It also works far more quickly compared to typical SEO methods, though it requires a little more expertise to pull it off.

Facebook Ads
Facebook is becoming more and more like a search engine, and people are listing their products and services on this site.

Facebook offers a large variety of advertising types to suit every business model.

It also offers something called sponsored stories.

These stories are a kind of organic marketing technique where advertisers can highlight what users are saying about the brand.

Quora
Quora is a question and answer site that is extremely popular.

It is a great way to get your brand out there. All you need to do is answer questions on this site in relation to the topic at hand.

So if you have a blog about personal finance, then you could answer questions surrounding this area.

Aside from people seeing your logo and brand, you can put in affiliate links or links to your blog.

Collaborations
Collaborating with other businesses is still as important as ever.

This is a technique that freelancers and small online business owners do not use often enough.

For example, it would be much easier for 5 independent bloggers to examine ways they could collaborate together than for every person to do it all alone.

Meeting Face to Face
Meeting people face to face is also a key aspect of online success.

It brings an increased level of trust and authenticity to the business relationship.

You can get to know people on a personal level.

While hiring freelancers is great for efficiency, you are going to need a few people to interact with on a tangible level.

It can also make the whole process of achieving financial freedom far more enjoyable as you can talk with people face to face instead of messaging platforms.

I hope you learn some tips?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by TheSparrow: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dear fellows.

I have tried using several cards including barter dollar card to make payment for Twitter ads without success.

Kindly advise on the card(s) that works.

Warm regards.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheSparrow:
Dear fellows.

I have tried using several cards including barter dollar card to make payment for Twitter ads without success.

Kindly advise on the card(s) that works.

Warm regards.
I have not try Twitter ad but you should try using Access or FCMB master card.

Na the ones I de use on Facebook I believe they may work on Twitter.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by TheSparrow: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I have not try Twitter ad but you should try using Access or FCMB master card.

Na the ones I de use on Facebook I believe they may work on Twitter.

Alright. Thanks.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by ilebaye2017(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
I tried to send a mail to you at ucheosefoh@yahoo.com but it failed I want us to talk preferably through WhatsApp
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
ilebaye2017:
I tried to send a mail to you at ucheosefoh@yahoo.com but it failed I want us to talk preferably through WhatsApp
My WhatsApp number is on my signature.

I prefer it than a mail because that email is no longer active.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
How to Scale Your Online Business Successfully

Most people have no idea as to how to scale their online business.

There is a big gap between a startup and a medium-sized business.

Scaling is an art that needs to be done carefully. Acquiring the wrong partner or business deal can have severe consequences.

But scaling does not have to be expensive and there are many free and organic methods of scaling an online company.

Online businesses have an advantage in that scaling the infrastructure often only requires a new hosting plan for a web site.

Outsource
Most solopreneurs think that scaling involves acquisitions or significant partnerships.

But scale can be on a much smaller level. If you hire a virtual assistant to complete the tasks that you don’t want to do, such as social media or email marketing, then you have effectively scaled.

You will now be freed up to do more of what you love to do and can expand the business in whatever direction you see fit.

There are many freelancers available on sites such as Upwork who can deliver high-quality work for a very reasonable price.

As you build a network of reliable freelancers, you only pay them for specific tasks that need to be done.

Collaboration
A good way to scale is to collaborate with people in your industry.

Solopreneurs often fail to see the value of joining forces with other people in the same sector, often preferring to do everything by themselves.

But establishing a network of associates within a particular field is ideal for long-term success and effective scaling.

They might have skills that you do not possess or have a different way of looking at things.

You can link to each other's sites and perhaps even form your own company down the line.

Automation
Automation is another great way to scale your business.

You can use an automation tool to complete tasks such as social media posting, email marketing, customer support, search engine optimization, and sales.

Automation is one of the best ways to increase your output and it can free up your time to focus on the things that really matter.

For example, Hootsuite and Buffer are among the better automation tools available in terms of social media management.

You can see how your brand is doing across a large variety of social media platforms on one easy dashboard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CBN Insists It Won’t Reverse Restriction On Naira ATM Card Abroad / Custom Officials, Soldiers Raid Lagos Rice Stores. History Repeating Itself? / BREAKING: Lagos Govt Demolishes Shops Near Ikeja Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.