Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? (29601 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by bettercreature(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ofcourse as long as its not her wish and she is willing to learn
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

You could not even try that with my mum. I learnt at a young age watching my mum in the kitchen. You couldn't be watching TV while she cooked.

People could have valid reasons why they didn't learn though. It is just that cooking is not a big deal not to learn. Besides no one should be able to style for me when I feel like eating a particular dish.
well there are some rebelious dauthers if their mom is in the kitchen and the mom calls out to them they will yell at their mom that they cant come in the kitchen cos they are tired or watching their favourite keeping up with the kardeshians on E channelcheesy. When such girls grow up to become women and get married u can imagine the type of wives they will becheesy.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Michelle55: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
I really don't know how to cook but I'm willing to learn smiley

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Tallesty1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
There's no such a thing as a woman who doesn't know how to cook but willing to learn. If she is willing to learn then she would have learned it before being old of enough to marry.

Any adult who doesn't know how to cook is either a lazy overgrown baby elephant or a spoilt brat.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by BrainSanitizer: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
When I meet that kinda lady, I'll know whether or not I'll date her.
Btw, who cooking epp self. So long she can twist at least 180° when we are in za ozza room, I can cook our meals. Food is food!
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
NNAMDIII:
I can't marry a woman that can't cook, as if no be only sex and food they have to offer
blood of buhari! No be lie sha.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by olureignforever: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
holluphemydavid:
Why will I?

You can and decide to be the cook.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by sudeba(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Most ladies are lazy and can't bend the kneels. All in the name of AM THE LAST BORN OR THE ONLY GIRL.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Chrisus(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
MRsoftapple:
Cooking is no longer a big deal.
There are YouTube videos and small books that teaches everyone how to cook different delicacies.

If she is willing to learn or not, it does not matter, there are women that knows how to cook but still employs chefs because of work and busy schedule.

Beyonce is worth almost half a billion dollar and she dont know how to cook, she is succesfully married with kids for more than a decade now.

Those female celebs that can win tournaments in cooking, some of them are divorced now, some are mere baby mamas.

'Beyonce can't cook'

You know this because you live with her, right?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by AbleGod32123: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How many of you lads can actually be patient enough to be with a lady who cannot cook but willing to learn? People are so quick to break relationships these days over little things.
For example when my dad(God bless his soul) met my mom, she didn't even know how to make ordinary pap but he didn't judge her or push her away, instead he taught her everything he knows.
If someone you actually like is lagging in an area, you complement them. Too bad most relationships now are based on selfish interests with very weak bond.

So before you leave that lady because she can't cook, Think twice.

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry when is cooking now such a big deal?

My good friend married a white lady who could barely boil egg. They’ve been married for like 4 years with kids and she knows how to cook every African dish you can name. Things like this are so unimportant when you’re dealing with real issues of marriage. It’s when you enter that you will know.
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How many of you lads can actually be patient enough to be with a lady who cannot cook but willing to learn? People are so quick to break relationships these days over little things.
For example when my dad(God bless his soul) met my mom, she didn't even know how to make ordinary pap but he didn't judge her or push her away, instead he taught her everything he knows.
If someone you actually like is lagging in an area, you complement them. Too bad most relationships now are based on selfish interests with very weak bond.

I Can Teach U For Free. We Don't Need To See Each Other Face To Face. i.e If U Dnt Kw Hw To Cook
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Tallesty1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
MRsoftapple:
There are YouTube videos and small books that teaches everyone how to cook different delicacies.

If she is willing to learn or not, it does not matter, there are women that knows how to cook but still employs chefs because of work and busy schedule.

Beyonce is worth almost half a billion dollar and she dont know how to cook, she is succesfully married with kids for more than a decade now.

Those female celebs that can win tournaments in cooking, some of them are divorced now, some are mere baby mamas.
Beyonce doesn't know how to cook?

Rubbiish:
Lols Beans for dat matter Horrible experience
cheesy cheesy..iyam telling ucheesy
Rubbiish:
Lols Beans for dat matter Horrible experience
cheesy cheesy..iyam telling ucheesy
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Beedude(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
ImaIma1:
Inability to cook should not be the determinant in a relationship especially if she has many other good things about her.

But seriously, cooking is basic...it is a survival necessity. What was she doing with her time that she didn't learn even the basics?

How does she want to go about it in marriage? Eat out, buy pots of soups and stews or depend on maids?
Can u marry a guy that can not make love ?
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tallesty1:
There's no such a thing as a woman who doesn't know how to cook but willing to learn. If she is willing to learn then she would have learned it before being old of enough to marry.

Any adult who doesn't know how to cook is either a lazy overgrown baby elephant or a spoilt brat.

This is not true. My roommate in university was a perfect example. She was very willing to learn, but she never got it right. She would put everything in the food, yet na nonsense be the outcome. I begged her to allow me handle the kitchen dept, because I got tired of her using our little resources for Food & Nutrition practicals.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Yoighaman(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
She cannot cook? Ok nau, she would go back to her dad's crip to learn, we can consider the relationship later, that's if there's still vacancy....BS.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nobody is born a sexmatic, you learn. You grow, you experience life. You teach someone how to make love to you because what’s good for A will not be good for B. Please grow up.
Beedude:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by mrpatozky(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
MRsoftapple:

Who told you Beyonce can't cook?

Nawao
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by blowjob: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
WHO GIVE A F..K grin grin grin

WHEN YOU CAN EAT OUT grin

SO LONG BUHARI IS KING

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Beedude:

Cooking isn't equal to lovemaking.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Badonasty(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

no no no no no
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Tallesty1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is not true. My roommate in university was a perfect example. She was very willing to learn, but she never got it right. She would put everything in the food, yet na nonsense be the outcome. I begged her to allow me handle the kitchen dept, because I got tired of her using our little resources for Food & Nutrition practicals.

What did she spend her childhood days doing?
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tallesty1:
What did she spend her childhood days doing?

Maybe her mum is a terrible cook too.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by ednut1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

u no sabi cook ni
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Beedude(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saffi:
Nobody is born a sexmatic, you learn. You grow, you experience life. You teach someone how to make love to you because what’s good for A will not be good for B. Please grow up.
So it's after marriage u want to start teaching a guy ? Ladies and double standard. God see u tru
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by UrbanExotica(f): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chrisus:

'Beyonce can't cook'
Hes right.her husband said it
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by UrbanExotica(f): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chrisus:

'Beyonce can't cook'
Hes right.her husband said it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.