Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? (29617 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
sukhothai:
you are back with your senselessness as usual

Kikikigrin grin

Sometimes i wonder if she is nigerian?
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saffi:
What were you doing when your mates were investing cash to make profit? A way to a woman’s heart is cash, most of you barely have it yet we manage you and compromise for the sake of love. Before a lady pronounces the ‘b’ in broke, 5 guys will haunt her down with abusive words but now you can’t compromise with cooking skills. Well I’ve seen it all on Nairaland and I’m fed up of this site honestly.

grin grin
Gbengazzee:
In this part of the world, one of the pride of a woman is being able to cook well.
Exactly
sacramento1212:

It was my own opinion which i believe he understands this. He also stated that if she must learn, it will be in her father's house which I also respect his own point.

I love good food but i won't lose a fantastic woman because she's not a fantastic cook. No one was born a fantastic cook, practise makes perfect so she'll learn and be good in it.

It's just like saying one cannot marry a good woman because she doesn't have skills in the bedroom, it doesn't make any sense to me. Those that have the skills, were they born with it?
Good one.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Olumidehenryojo:
Lolz! Let assume dat u cn't cook as a guy nd u go ahead 2 marry tinking dat d damsel cn cook bt un fortunate 4 u she cn't cook either... Omo na 4 d parent 2 returned half of her bride price moni so dat i cn send her 2 catery skul[color=#770077]
So what's with d ogor in full display?
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ihatelove:
I can't marry a man that can't cook either. So I will teach him how to cook before I say yes to him
Lol.. seriously?
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Whether you admit it or not, FOOD is a very vital part of a marriage!
True smiley
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by dukeo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How many of you lads can actually be patient enough to be with a lady who cannot cook but willing to learn? People are so quick to break relationships these days over little things.
For example when my dad(God bless his soul) met my mom, she didn't even know how to make ordinary pap but he didn't judge her or push her away, instead he taught her everything he knows.
If someone you actually like is lagging in an area, you complement them. Too bad most relationships now are based on selfish interests with very weak bond.

So before you leave that lady because she can't cook, Think twice.

Are you asking or advising?
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by OBIACHIMAOBI: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How many of you lads can actually be patient enough to be with a lady who cannot cook but willing to learn? People are so quick to break relationships these days over little things.
For example when my dad(God bless his soul) met my mom, she didn't even know how to make ordinary pap but he didn't judge her or push her away, instead he taught her everything he knows.
If someone you actually like is lagging in an area, you complement them. Too bad most relationships now are based on selfish interests with very weak bond.

not at all
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
lefulefu:
chief bob izua who is a PDP cheiftain in benin and a stark illiterate is married to graduatescheesy. His second wife is a medical doctor and his third wife is a lawyer. He has several wives and concubines and they are educated.dont know abt his first wife thoughcheesy.
Money makes the world go round.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
dukeo:

Are you asking or advising?
Both
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
OBIACHIMAOBI:
not at all
Odinma
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by sukhothai: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Money makes the world go round.
for shameless senseless useless mannerless hopeless aimless remorseless valueless bitches like ...... and saffi

they go soon use una for money rituals no worry
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

No!!!

My question to a lady after first date
1- Do you like cats
2-Can you cook, especially danwake
3- I play alot of video games, would that bother you.

I watch her reaction to the questions & if she lies or answers No especially for No 2 & 3, then we are DONE!!!
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by tintingz(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Good one. Boys b learning now.
cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
NNAMDIII:
I can't marry a woman that can't cook, as if no be only sex and food they have to offer

That's all ur mother offered ur father? Well the signs are showing on this post of urs
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jiang:

No!!!

My question to a lady after first date
1- Do you like cats
2-Can you cook, especially danwake
3- I play alot of video games, would that bother you.

I watch her reaction to the questions & if she lies or answers No especially for No 2 & 3, then we are DONE!!!
Nice one. What's danwake? I love cats and play video games. Most Nigerians hate cats sha
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Techsupport:

That's all ur mother offered ur father? Well the signs are showing on this post of urs
I'm sure he's not even up to 20 yrs old. He knows nothing. To think he might b igbo is hard enough.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yes, if she can suck and fvck very well.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by tfash96(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
So when we marry I should buy food outside throughout my lifetime I'm sorry #kolewerk.....There's no way I won't be cheating on her by turning iya yakoyo 2 my concubine (though probably no sex)
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by bionixs: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
MRsoftapple:
Cooking is no longer a big deal.
There are YouTube videos and small books that teaches everyone how to cook different delicacies.

If she is willing to learn or not, it does not matter, there are women that knows how to cook but still employs chefs because of work and busy schedule.

Beyonce is worth almost half a billion dollar and she dont know how to cook, she is succesfully married with kids for more than a decade now.

Those female celebs that can win tournaments in cooking, some of them are divorced now, some are mere baby mamas.
fake man, fake comment. sorry for you
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by peroristic(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Tundexxy post=76197279]
You better be specific with your word or you die... baba abeg you go sch
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
izzou:
For me, I really do not have issues with food. And yeah, I can date a lady who doesn't know how to cook

But the truth is, it's not about her not knowing how to cook that's the problem. The real question I ask myself is "WHY DOES SHE NOT KNOW HOW TO COOK?"

Not knowing how to cook, somehow, tells a lot about who she is, especially if she's not from a very very rich family where they have cooks and maids ant their disposal

So not knowing how to cook is not really the problem. It's the reason why you refused to know how to cook that I centre on.... And most times, my answer is usually laziness

And if I may ask, did you ever ask your mum why she never learnt how to cook?
Do you have to ask your mum, or her mum? Was your mum the one that brought her up?
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol, let her go and do her homework
hypocrite!
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
ImaIma1:
Inability to cook should not be the determinant in a relationship especially if she has many other good things about her.

But seriously, cooking is basic...it is a survival necessity. What was she doing with her time that she didn't learn even the basics?

How does she want to go about it in marriage? Eat out, buy pots of soups and stews or depend on maids?
Great talkers are less doers!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
peroristic:
baba abeg you go sch

Why should i?
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by realvikash: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
MRsoftapple:
Cooking is no longer a big deal.
There are YouTube videos and small books that teaches everyone how to cook different delicacies.

If she is willing to learn or not, it does not matter, there are women that knows how to cook but still employs chefs because of work and busy schedule.

Beyonce is worth almost half a billion dollar[b] and she dont know how to cook
, she is succesfully married with kids for more than a decade now.

Those female celebs that can win tournaments in cooking, some of them are divorced now, some are mere baby mamas.[/b]

Who told you Beyonce doesn't know how to cook grin

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
sukhothai:
for shameless senseless useless mannerless hopeless aimless remorseless valueless bitches like ...... and saffi

they go soon use una for money rituals no worry
Best not to be sentimental. Oyibo wey talk am get sense. You are very bitter son but I know God will bless our hustle.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Great.
This is your thread: you want to sample people's opinions! Stay away and see which way the cat jumps! The question was thrown at guys. And, I think, ladies should stand aside, read and learn. They shouldn't contribute! It's for the guys, please! lesbians can contribute too!
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tundexxy:

Why should i?
Buhhhaaaaaahhhaaaahhaaa...
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by sukhothai: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Best not to be sentimental. Oyibo wey talk am get sense. You are very bitter son but I know God will bless our hustle.
are you physically and mentally OK?
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Yes, if she can suck and fvck very well.
Yawns. Everything ain't about d oza room.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Types Of Women, Men Should Date / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.