Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,121 members, 7,825,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? (29612 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
My hand dey pain me once I hold spoon
ehen i hearcheesy
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Oyindidi(f): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
lefulefu:
ehen i hearcheesy
Lol, my brother I start cooking from 9 years old.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by finalboss(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol, my brother I start cooking from 9 years old.
yawns, mine was 3 years old. oniro
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Oyindidi(f): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
finalboss:
yawns, mine was 3 years old. oniro
Finalboss, I doubt if you sabi boil water
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by finalboss(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
Finalboss, I doubt if you sabi boil water
haa.

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Oyindidi(f): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
finalboss:
haa
grin I know you can't
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by finalboss(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
grin I know you can't
undecided i have nothing to say. angry angry
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Oyindidi(f): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
finalboss:
undecided i have nothing to say. angry angry
tongue
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by ImaIma1(f): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
lefulefu:
probably slaying in front of mirror and uploading d pix on facebook and instagram or she was busy watching zeeworld while d mom was sweating out in d kitchencheesy. Even me dats a man i can cook so cooking is no big deal but i get surprised wen i find out dat some ladies cant even boil common eggshocked. Wen i was much younger i remember anytime my mom's cooking i will watch her then later i will cook d food. I made some errors but i later perfected it. Some girls dhier mom will be in d kitchen cooking and sweating it out and they will be in the sittingroom watching a telenovella or gossiping with their friends.

You could not even try that with my mum. I learnt at a young age watching my mum in the kitchen. You couldn't be watching TV while she cooked.

People could have valid reasons why they didn't learn though. It is just that cooking is not a big deal not to learn. Besides no one should be able to style for me when I feel like eating a particular dish.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Satan66(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Only a mad man will date a woman that can't cook.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by HerCuteness(f): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
MRsoftapple:
Cooking is no longer a big deal.
There are YouTube videos and small books that teaches everyone how to cook different delicacies.

If she is willing to learn or not, it does not matter, there are women that knows how to cook but still employs chefs because of work and busy schedule.

Beyonce is worth almost half a billion dollar and she dont know how to cook, she is succesfully married with kids for more than a decade now.

Those female celebs that can win tournaments in cooking, some of them are divorced now, some are mere baby mamas.
you were right about buhari sha

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Satan66:
Only a mad man will date a woman that can't cook.
That's harsh
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
lefulefu:
grin op jus made me remember my guy's girlfriend wey no sabi cookcheesy. Dat beans wey she prepare for us wen we visitcheesy.. Chai! I wan die. See as red oil full d beans and beans no even don sefcheesy. Wat of d whole bag of salt wey she pack full d beanscheesy. Na wa for some babes oocheesy. I dont think i can be with a girl wey no sabi cookcheesy.
Why did she even bother? I'm sure you finished the beans ryt
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Martinez39(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
See doesn't need to learn how to cook. If she genuinely loves me and is loyal, I don't mind doing the cooking. I can even employ a cook.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lalasticlala how far na
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Martinez39:
See doesn't need to learn how to cook. If she genuinely loves me and is loyal, I don't mind doing the cooking. I can even employ a cook.
Sweet grin.... Nice one
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why did she even bother? I'm sure you finished the beans ryt
finish d beans?shocked u want me to purge till thy kingdom comecheesy. I just took a tiny sip then shifted d plate away saying i was fullcheesy.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Martinez39:
highly essential u employ a good cook if u have a wife who cant cook cos the day business take u out of town for some days and u left with only ur wife and ur kids at home omo na porty she go dey cook for d children or she will just be buying all those yama yama fast food for ur kids. Dats why u see some parents who dont cook having children dat look malnorished cos wat they use to feed them is either fast food or those tainted resturant food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by martineverest(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
is she your cook?...is culinary skills now a criterion for love/dating?

really sad that modern Nigerians still think like this...
archaic mentality

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by IjebuWarrior: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Never.. lai lai! angry

Me wey say na food I come dis life come chop. I dey pre-pay 50% of my monthly salary for 3 bukkateria... one dey Pedro-Bariga, one dey Sabo-Yaba, One dey Ketu! grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by holluphemydavid(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Why will I?
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Hoodbilonia: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
After 2 days i start purging
Dah one no sabi cook be dat
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by IMASTEX: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
You can also as well ask. What fault is it when a student fails an examination repeatedly. Or when a poor boy. Grows up and remain a poor man
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Martinola(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
God forbid.
In fact, i will neva date a lady who doesn't knw how tn prepare ogbono soup.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Amarabae(f): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
If she can't cook, she should learn how to cook.
Simple.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by faithfull18(f): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yes, I could if I was a guy.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
If She can't cook,teach her
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by sacramento1212: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cooking is a secondary requirement. If the primary requirements which are as well the essentials are in place but she cannot cook, I will gladly date her and either teach her how to cook or hire someone to do so.

Nobody was born perfect in the aspect of cooking but only learnt to become better in it. Consistency in it will definitely yield the desired results.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
izzou:
For me, I really do not have issues with food. And yeah, I can date a lady who doesn't know how to cook

But the truth is, it's not about her not knowing how to cook that's the problem. The real question I ask myself is "WHY DOES SHE NOT KNOW HOW TO COOK?"

Not knowing how to cook, somehow, tells a lot about who she is, especially if she's not from a very very rich family where they have cooks and maids ant their disposal

So not knowing how to cook is not really the problem. It's the reason why you refused to know how to cook that I centre on.... And most times, my answer is usually laziness

And if I may ask, did you ever ask your mum why she never learnt how to cook?

I believe cooking is a skill, some people get a hang of it... others do not.
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by MarianaTrench: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
I have no business with a lady who can't cook!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Rubbiish(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
lefulefu:
grin op jus made me remember my guy's girlfriend wey no sabi cookcheesy. Dat beans wey she prepare for us wen we visitcheesy.. Chai! I wan die. See as red oil full d beans and beans no even don sefcheesy. Wat of d whole bag of salt wey she pack full d beanscheesy. Na wa for some babes oocheesy. I dont think i can be with a girl wey no sabi cookcheesy.
Lols
Beans for dat matter
Horrible experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified / Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Types Of Women, Men Should Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.