Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. (1662 Views)

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming / There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by mpulesa(f): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Olami099
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by googles: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

why are you all going one way about the girl ? dat she gives out her number doesnt mean shez wayward or anything except its phone s[i]e[/i]x

its not good i agree, but the way you pple are saying it like he said he caught her cheating. i bet none of you have considered the fact that the poster

might just be blowing the numbers undecided wat if its just 2 or 3 guys dat call her? or because she is now in a relationship its only her family and boyfriend dat

should have exclusive rights to call her undecided
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by ChinazomA(f): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
oga did u buy the phone for her? if u didnt u have no right to question her about her phone or the calls she receives
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by sniperwolf(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2010
I used to have similar issue with my girlfriend, what she told me was that she is only going to "eat and waka". "Bu I don't think you can out-smart every guy out there", because no girl has actually gone out with me on a date and "waka".
I stopped paying attention to her phone until the day she met me speaking with a girl and she was watching from afar feeling very much uncomfortable and I sent her a text saying "don't worry I only want to get her number to equal to the number of guys in your phone, I promised nothing attached". She cried and said SORRY! What am I trying to say? Every girl is afraid of competition make more of female friends and she will put her head down
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by sniperwolf(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2010
I used to have similar issue with my girlfriend, what she told me was that she is only going to "eat and waka". "Bu I don't think you can out-smart every guy out there", because no girl has actually gone out with me on a date and "waka".
I stopped paying attention to her phone until the day she met me speaking with a girl and she was watching from afar feeling very much uncomfortable and I sent her a text saying "don't worry I only want to get her number to equal to the number of guys in your phone, I promised nothing attached". She cried and said SORRY! What am I trying to say? Every girl is afraid of competition make more of female friends and she will put her head down
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Omolola1(f): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
the poster is just taking things too far. I receive lot of calls 4rm guys, it doesnt mean i av anything to do wit them~
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by 1103(f): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^
angry angry angry [size=3pt](so thats your plan abi)[/size]
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Omolola1(f): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2010
Babay, remember am the male now, lol BTW, most of them get my no 4rm only Gawd knows where
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by cooljyd(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2010
My guess is that she likes the unnecessary attention or probably, she isn't busy enough at work to understand that idle phone calls are distractions. on second thought though, maybe she is trying to find herself a ready replacement for when she decides to dump you or vice versa. (That is if she isn't double dating at the moment)

Wake up to the reality of the situation ---- ---- --- you are not the only man in her life.

Just handle it like a man
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
@ poster

Your girl is prolly a very insecure lady who needs attention from men to feel good.

The more numbers she gets = the hotter she is.

She needs to grow up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loving And Sweet Nick-names / Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! / 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.